What's new

Serifyn

Tentacle God
Reputation score
From what i understand, hes been messing around with Unity, he likes it alot and hes been working on transferring the game onto that engine, you can see evidence of this on his twitter where hes upgraded alot of animations for things in the old version of the game. Also; Zell has only released about 8 new monster girls in the past 6 months. He keeps putting out new previews of these monster girls but none of them are being implemented into the game on the old engine except for a few.

My guess is that once Zell puts the game entirely on unity, is happy with all of the animation updates and can transfer over all of the existing content, we'll start to see all of the other monster girls and it will be a gigantic update, how far out that is, who knows. But moving to a new engine will make things much easier for Zell to develop the game, since half the battle was fighting the engine itself which stopped being supported quite a while ago.

bluna

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Quite disappointed with this update, ngl. He made it look like there were a bunch of new H animations coming, but they were all just updates to old ones :/.

Hopefully Serifyn is right, and he can make more releases soon- I can only see people losing interest at this point.

neutral

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
honestly, the way i think about it, version B is just straight up a sequel. fobs 2. new location, new enemies, new engine, like, come on, if that's not a sequel i don't know what is.

goodolrub

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
i just wanted the gender changing monster girl and the giant "bear" like enemy. the genderchange one could open new yuri animations.

Cassy

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Quite disappointed with this update, ngl. He made it look like there were a bunch of new H animations coming, but they were all just updates to old ones :/.

Hopefully Serifyn is right, and he can make more releases soon- I can only see people losing interest at this point.
There are not just updates to old ones - as you might have read here, there are two versions and, as it seems, a future conversion to another programm Zell is occupied with.
But what's the matter? He is giving out his updates for free, so let the people drop interest - I don't see how this should bother Zell...

bluna

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
There are not just updates to old ones - as you might have read here, there are two versions and, as it seems, a future conversion to another programm Zell is occupied with.
But what's the matter? He is giving out his updates for free, so let the people drop interest - I don't see how this should bother Zell...
Two version doesn't equal double the content lol - especially with one being a bugfix.
With all the monster he has been teasing in between the long gaps, it's not so much of a stretch to be at least a little disappointed in the lack of content in this update compared to what he's done before, but it's whatever. Sure, Zell is free to do whatever he wants, but I'm sure no one is stupid enough to not care about what their fanbase thinks - which is why Zell has done so many character polls. I'm also double sure his fans give him the motivation to do what he does- as for any artist. Even if it's free (while still taking a donation money) I don't see it as smart to just say "let the people drop interest".

156_163_146_167

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Weren't the four girls in version B completely new?

honestly, the way i think about it, version B is just straight up a sequel. fobs 2. new location, new enemies, new engine, like, come on, if that's not a sequel i don't know what is.
But version B is still in the same engine, as far as I know.

Inspector_Whatsup

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
@D44N the girls in the Hub of version B aren't new, and neither are their animations. I don't even fully understand why they're there, except maybe leftovers from testing that zell thought wouldn't bother anyone.
As for version B's engine, it's most definitely the same one. It has the same file structure and the same engine-specific options.

156_163_146_167

Demon Girl
Reputation score
@D44N the girls in the Hub of version B aren't new, and neither are their animations. I don't even fully understand why they're there, except maybe leftovers from testing that zell thought wouldn't bother anyone.
As for version B's engine, it's most definitely the same one. It has the same file structure and the same engine-specific options.
Yes, those that you can see right away when you start that version are not new, but the ones you encounter during gameplay are.

Spiere

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Anyone else getting a strange issue with the "Hungry Oni" character inside of the swamp? When I put up the slime walls after splooging on her face, she no longer bounces off of them (which is how you capture her). Is this going on for anyone else? I think I downloaded the new version that Zell put on his site.

Figured it out, but it only seems to be an issue with the first "Hungry Oni" in the room where all of them are. If you go to any of the ones after the first initial one that you see, it works as expected. Strange.

Last edited:

TitanAnteus

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
I'm getting this error too. I'm running this with applocal, even going so far as to extract it with applocal.
Try right-clicking on the exe and going to compatibility and disabling window's scaling.

If that doesn't solve it, it might be a windows driver issue. I recommend using the 640x480 forced resolution and just messing around with the compatibility settings.
Good luck :)

adrian sayori

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Try right-clicking on the exe and going to compatibility and disabling window's scaling.

If that doesn't solve it, it might be a windows driver issue. I recommend using the 640x480 forced resolution and just messing around with the compatibility settings.
Good luck :)
So, disable fullscreen optimizations didn't work, however changing over to 1920X1080 from 2560X1440 did fix the problem.