What's new

Inspector_Whatsup

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Pretty sure it does. It always depends on whether there's an actual difference in content between versions if save data can be taken over. Just copy it over and give it a shot. Worst thing, the game can't read it and just overwrites what it can use.

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score
As long as the MC doesn't get killed, eaten, or torn to pieces, I'm good. This ? monster girl is most appealing to me.

Williamtheshatner

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
In other important news involving Zell, I keep up with his twitter from time to time, and he's apparently just played Undertale.
And without any intention to start a flame war between people who like the game and people who don't, I'm just wondering if he would be inspired by any the monster's designs to put into his game.

p.s. I'm one of the people who really like the game, it's one of my all time favorite games don't hate me forever please

kingkeve

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
In other important news involving Zell, I keep up with his twitter from time to time, and he's apparently just played Undertale.
And without any intention to start a flame war between people who like the game and people who don't, I'm just wondering if he would be inspired by any the monster's designs to put into his game.

p.s. I'm one of the people who really like the game, it's one of my all time favorite games don't hate me forever please
honestly only muffet would really fit it to me really.. but ya some people in na i bet would hate the fuck out of him for putting anything undertale in his game

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score
honestly only muffet would really fit it to me really.. but ya some people in na i bet would hate the fuck out of him for putting anything undertale in his game
Only na ? hahahaha, yeah but i dont see zell doing stuff like this anyway.

anyway stupid/retarded list why people hate undertale:
-Tumblr fanbase or really fans in general being annoying as fuck.
-furries
-took insipiration from M.O.T.H.E.R and other games.
-some stupid memes.

Inspector_Whatsup

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
It really depends on how strong the influence would be. I personally wouldn't exactly like it, but that has nothing to do with any dislike about Undertale itself (I actually hold it in very high regard, though not so much the fanbase). I also feel like everything zell came up with so far had some sort of connection to folklore or cultural phenomenon, not so much pop culture. Well, at least that's how I feel about it. Having more contemporary designs or creatures would feel weird...

kingkeve

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
looks like hes doing a other mv test... sigh i wish he gave up on that mv ver of his game. i did just try that demo for it and it ran so god damn slow... i don't think he could even understand my English for it but still going make a post on his twitter saying its really bad maybe it help him change his idea of trying to use that nightmare of mv program

RadeonX1950

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Well, it's necessery for him to change the engine, because the game project failed to open on his PC - it seems like he finally reached the limit on the old engine, which is discontinued now and he can't get any support for it. So either he changes the engine now and porting the whole game on it, plus adding more stuff which wasn't possible with the old one, or he just split the game or he just stops working on it completely. It's a tough choice.

kingkeve

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Well, it's necessery for him to change the engine, because the game project failed to open on his PC - it seems like he finally reached the limit on the old engine, which is discontinued now and he can't get any support for it. So either he changes the engine now and porting the whole game on it, plus adding more stuff which wasn't possible with the old one, or he just split the game or he just stops working on it completely. It's a tough choice.
ugh... i know i just wish it wasn't mv engine anything mv never ends well honestly. always slow bad lazy ram eating or just crashes pc so much bad stuff on it i think only seen one mv game work right ever and the guy is still working on it

Cyriel

Lurker
Reputation score
ugh... i know i just wish it wasn't mv engine anything mv never ends well honestly. always slow bad lazy ram eating or just crashes pc so much bad stuff on it i think only seen one mv game work right ever and the guy is still working on it
Yeah you say that now, but la mulana 2 was made with the newer MV engine and that game is a fucking masterpiece.
In the hands of a competent developer, it'll work out great. Just look at the bad rep unity has due to people with no skills whatsoever literally throwing up garbage on steam on a practical daily basis, yet games like Dragon age inquisition were made with unity and the difference is night and day.

kingkeve

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Yeah you say that now, but la mulana 2 was made with the newer MV engine and that game is a fucking masterpiece.
In the hands of a competent developer, it'll work out great. Just look at the bad rep unity has due to people with no skills whatsoever literally throwing up garbage on steam on a practical daily basis, yet games like Dragon age inquisition were made with unity and the difference is night and day.
its mostly the frame by frame slowdown im worry about some games can be epic as heck but due to people using mv engine the game just... really slow... like for example roundscape adorevia used to use rpg maker and was fast as heck but the moment they went mv ver it kinda... just went crap im not sure if they got lazy but i did know a lot people werent happy about it either.

but meh thats just me ranting on it

danbro2

Reputation score
I made an account here to ask if there's a possibility of fobs running on the nintendo switch considering rpg maker mv is coming to it (my pc can't handle it)

Aesthetic

Reputation score
I made an account here to ask if there's a possibility of fobs running on the nintendo switch considering rpg maker mv is coming to it (my pc can't handle it)
How can your PC not handle FOBS? Do you have a MAC or something?
The possibility of it coming to switch is 0 btw.

Nintendo has a terms of service the publishers who use them must follow, and the content not being adult is one of them. It's why games like Hatred and Agony will not be allowed on the platform.

goodolrub

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Nintendo has a terms of service the publishers who use them must follow, and the content not being adult is one of them. It's why games like Hatred and Agony will not be allowed on the platform.
my PC can't handle even a simple unity game,so it's not surprise it will never run well his new game,i can still run FOBS with some minor lag.
speaking about him playing UT,he still didn't add a goat monster(i can't remember) so a monstergirl similar to toriel might be a possibility too.

Inspector_Whatsup

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Well, considering how quickly the Switch got hacked, I'm pretty positive people will be able to inject/sneak in unverified MV projects, so long as the project structure on the Switch is the same as on PC.
That said, nothing of the general direction has been announced, teased or implied by any Homebrew or hacking group, so it's really unlikely right now.

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score
It really depends on how strong the influence would be. I personally wouldn't exactly like it, but that has nothing to do with any dislike about Undertale itself (I actually hold it in very high regard, though not so much the fanbase). I also feel like everything zell came up with so far had some sort of connection to folklore or cultural phenomenon, not so much pop culture. Well, at least that's how I feel about it. Having more contemporary designs or creatures would feel weird...
Turn Flowey into a female and I'm in.

Some moments in Undertale really triggered me.