What's new

TheFierceDeity

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So how do you activate the second bench wolf scene?
EDIT: Oh I have the panel I'm pretty sure. It's pretty hard to miss if you want to unlock all the girls.
Problem is there's no way to actually switch to the panel position from what I'm seeing?
Might still be the way it was from before panel switching existed, masturbate in front of her first and then you'll get pulled into the animation when you approach her.

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score
Apparently the kitty has a butthole animation. Funny how you don't fuck the pussy in the pussy.

Someone92

Demon Girl
Reputation score
How do you get the alternative animation for the cat? Do you need to defeat her first?

lemonlord

Reputation score
For second cat animation, you have to defeat her first. Then you go into the house to the right of the map you fight her in, she will be in there with a panel that lets you choose either one of her animations.

I'm not much of a fan of the new anim. Not because of the character or that it's anal, but never really liked the scenes where our champ is thrusting from behind in a front view. It kinda creates an awkward perspective for you to view the animation in a 2d game, and it doesn't portray motion very well. The transparent view makes it look odd and like the cat is just practicing some ass control exercises, and normal view just gives you a very generous look at the protagonists ass without really showing much else. Being pretty nitpicky at this point but I also just prefer the animations where enemies are in control of the situation on a game like this. Not bashing zell or his hard work and talent at all, this one just doesn't appeal to me much

Aesthetic

Reputation score
For second cat animation, you have to defeat her first. Then you go into the house to the right of the map you fight her in, she will be in there with a panel that lets you choose either one of her animations.

I'm not much of a fan of the new anim. Not because of the character or that it's anal, but never really liked the scenes where our champ is thrusting from behind in a front view. It kinda creates an awkward perspective for you to view the animation in a 2d game, and it doesn't portray motion very well. The transparent view makes it look odd and like the cat is just practicing some ass control exercises, and normal view just gives you a very generous look at the protagonists ass without really showing much else. Being pretty nitpicky at this point but I also just prefer the animations where enemies are in control of the situation on a game like this. Not bashing zell or his hard work and talent at all, this one just doesn't appeal to me much
If you check the comments section of his game as it progressed people were asking for male assertive positions in almost every content update he made. He's just satisfying his fans.
In fact, the most popular monsters in the game are all male assertive.

I don't mind the doggystyle scenes as long as you view them from the side, as there's more motion that way personally.

My favorite monster right now is definitely the shadow demon though XD

EDIT: Also the music for the fight is great, but it really doesn't fit well with Zell's game. It seems like a boss song that should last 10 minutes or so. It would fit more in an ROBF or SHRIFT because boss battles in those games can last a while, but the combat complexity in FOBS is too low. In his game that boss music feels like a waste.

Last edited:

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score
If you check the comments section of his game as it progressed people were asking for male assertive positions in almost every content update he made. He's just satisfying his fans.

I don't mind the doggystyle scenes as long as you view them from the side, as there's more motion that way personally.

My favorite monster right now is definitely the shadow demon though XD

EDIT: Also the music for the fight is great, but it really doesn't fit well with Zell's game. It seems like a boss song that should last 10 minutes or so. It would fit more in an ROBF or SHRIFT because boss battles in those games can last a while, but the combat complexity in FOBS is too low. In his game that boss music feels like a waste.
Gotta agree. From right behind is okay, but unless there's some other visual gimmick, it falls a little flat.

Slime Alter

Reputation score
For some reason I can't access his blog. It just times out every time and it's been like that for like a year. Any way to fix this?

Aesthetic

Reputation score
For some reason I can't access his blog. It just times out every time and it's been like that for like a year. Any way to fix this?

This link times out?
I mean there's a high chance that it's being blocked by whoever manages your network because it's working fine for me.

If you have a smartphone, try switching to data and getting on the site. If it works then it's definitely being blocked by your router.

Sonatafox

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
fc2 blogs and my ISP certainly dont like each other, not sure which one is the perpetrator but yeah, website is fine is what I learned. I just use proxysite to get around it but I imagine a vpn would also be just fine.

labov

Reputation score
The best I can say about that furry...thing... is that now that it's completed, we can try to forget it as quickly as possible and leave it behind us. :sick:

I don't mind the doggystyle scenes as long as you view them from the side
Eh, I really like the doggystyle viewed-from-behind girls - mushroom girl, centaur, caged wolf. They're all pretty hot. Mushroom doll has the temptation move which is super hot, wolf girl has the facial expressions and the sound of the bars slamming, centaur girl is cute and loving. I just wish they all had a transparency toggle like mushroom girl does.

Well, they're also all temptation-based. And have some of the highest quality animations. Both of which are guaranteed boosters to popularity. Including in my book :p

As much as I love reverse rape, it's nice to have more loving (or at least hypnosis-loving) stuff in there.

Aesthetic

Reputation score
The best I can say about that furry...thing... is that now that it's completed, we can try to forget it as quickly as possible and leave it behind us. :sick:

Eh, I really like the doggystyle viewed-from-behind girls - mushroom girl, centaur, caged wolf. They're all pretty hot. Mushroom doll has the temptation move which is super hot, wolf girl has the facial expressions and the sound of the bars slamming, centaur girl is cute and loving. I just wish they all had a transparency toggle like mushroom girl does.

Well, they're also all temptation-based. And have some of the highest quality animations. Both of which are guaranteed boosters to popularity. Including in my book :p

As much as I love reverse rape, it's nice to have more loving (or at least hypnosis-loving) stuff in there.
I like everything that Zell's put out so don't get me wrong, but is it high quality though? I feel like it's the most reused style animation. All those scenes feel super familiar when you come across them.

Again I'm not putting anything against these animations for not being reverse rape or anything. Variety is the spice of life. I just thing that the side view doggy style positions have more motion and look better.

It is true that #1 and #2 in Zell's poll are tenpation/hypnotism monsters though which lend to male assertive scenes.

Last edited:

labov

Reputation score
I like everything that Zell's put out so don't get me wrong but is it high quality though.
What I meant was, that the animations that score highly among the user base (cat thief, yamabiko, ..) are also among those with the highest quality (frame count, attention to detail, etc).

Whereas there are also animations where he clearly didn't spend as much effort. Looking at you, drill shooting abomination thing.

Aesthetic

Reputation score
What I meant was, that the animations that score highly among the user base (cat thief, yamabiko, ..) are also among those with the highest quality (frame count, attention to detail, etc).

Whereas there are also animations where he clearly didn't spend as much effort. Looking at you, drill shooting abomination thing.
If we're talking framecount I'm pretty sure the white splatter thing has the most, and the other highest are the flying monsters because of their wings, and the boob mouse. Actually the vore monsters are super high in framecount as well.
In general, "highest quality (attention to detail, etc)." I think that's just a personal bias you feel towards them. When it comes to attention to detail, and framecount I don't think the cat thief and yamabiko are that high. In fact, the Yamabiko's second scene, her standing scene, has the least amount of frames for an animation in the game.

But I'm not trying to start a fight here. I just disagree.

BTW, there's been an update.

It's a Shiro No Yakata update. I think that game might need it's own thread as it's making significant progress.

Zimali23

Reputation score
Hi. I belive this is the Shirono yakata game video: