What's new

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
But the demos for SnY do have several adult scenes implemented, plus Zell's twitter's shown a few extras.
I should've said "the public" instead of "we"
Zell's twitter hasn't shown any sex scenes from Shiro No yakata, it's all been teasing animations or the big censor block he does to hide the animations in FOBS. The general public hasn't seen anything from Shiro No Yakata.

Kamil118

Lurker
Reputation score
I should've said "the public" instead of "we"
Zell's twitter hasn't shown any sex scenes from Shiro No yakata, it's all been teasing animations or the big censor block he does to hide the animations in FOBS. The general public hasn't seen anything from Shiro No Yakata.
He posted full animation of first girl form shiro no yakata in his last blogpost

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
He posted full animation of first girl form shiro no yakata in his last blogpost
Blog?
This one right?

EDIT: OH there's more if you check for comments!
Well it's not a full animation as it cuts away right at insertion but he did post something that's for sure. That was the second of January too. Looks like he has been focusing his efforts on Shiro No Yakata.

piepiepie

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Nieldoe

Lurker
Reputation score

This is really well done...but I'm not gonna lie; his head literally looks like it is being decapitated in her throat.
Huh now that you mention it.. 🤔
It's a combination of MCs red scarf and some Monster Girl interior but it kinda does on further glance, I should have left those overlapping things away. I don't like the x-ray much either way 🙃 but thank you 😄

Jaidendude

Reputation score
I assume Zell is working on that other game, which is why this one has been dead the past weeks?

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
I just replayed the games for fun...
Is the Red Harpy and Pink Slime still not capturable?

Lazyrick

Reputation score
I just replayed the games for fun...
Is the Red Harpy and Pink Slime still not capturable?
yep. We can only hope that with Succubus Affection coming out relatively soon, he can spend some more time on this game again. though, it wouldn't surprise me if they just stayed uncatchable, and he just adds more to part B. Or maybe he'll focus on his spoopy smexy new game. As long as I get my MG fix, I don't care.

Kamil118

Lurker
Reputation score
yep. We can only hope that with Succubus Affection coming out relatively soon, he can spend some more time on this game again. though, it wouldn't surprise me if they just stayed uncatchable, and he just adds more to part B. Or maybe he'll focus on his spoopy smexy new game. As long as I get my MG fix, I don't care.
Afaik zell is long done with his part on succubus affection. He's mostly focused on shiro no yakata, it's getting monthly updates

jejesalu2

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.

note63

Reputation score
it really sucks for me that it wont start

i just keep getting error 0xc000007b

and its only with zells game i hope he uses other game engine before posting a game on dllsite

Last edited:

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
it really sucks for me that it wont start

i just keep getting error 0xc000007b

and its only with zells game i hope he uses other game engine before posting a game on dllsite
If I remember correctly for that error, one thing I did that fixed it was making sure all the folders were titled in English. Not sure I can help much more if that fails.

TheUnsaid

Reputation score