What's new

MRTMUERTE

Reputation score
some1can say me what monster girls are these?and where i can find them and capture them?
1.png 2.png

Lazyrick

Reputation score
those should be the gas trap wall monster in the mansion (uncapturable), and the Mummy also in the mansion (capturable).
to catch the mummy, you need to reach her room past the jumping dolls, should be the pink door iirc. in her room, you'll need to nut on 5 statues in there. one is hidden behind a path on the right wall that you need to jump into. afterwards, go to the bottom floor, grab the tile and run back. you should hear a click, run back, and you should find a mummy to grab. if you missed a statue, you'll be trapped and get gameovered by her.

MRTMUERTE

Reputation score
those should be the gas trap wall monster in the mansion (uncapturable), and the Mummy also in the mansion (capturable).
to catch the mummy, you need to reach her room past the jumping dolls, should be the pink door iirc. in her room, you'll need to nut on 5 statues in there. one is hidden behind a path on the right wall that you need to jump into. afterwards, go to the bottom floor, grab the tile and run back. you should hear a click, run back, and you should find a mummy to grab. if you missed a statue, you'll be trapped and get gameovered by her.
I completed the game long ago but never see the icon of the all monsters but ty for sayinh the gas wall monster i think ik what monster is

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
Speaking of tier list, I just went and looked at the top voted monsters among the japanese community and noticed something.
#1 was Yamabiko.
#2 was the thief cat.

These two monsters are by far the least monstrous, and not only that they were the only monsters in the game at that time that were maledom. I'm honestly curious how they're ranked so highly.

Inspector_Whatsup

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I hope he didn't get corona. He hasn't posted anything on his blog since Succubus Affection...
He most likely would've notified his followers if that happened, and he's still active on his Twitter, anyway. I suspect he's either taking a break, or he's knee-deep into preparing his engine on PixelMaker MV. Hell, in a best-case scenario, he's already begun porting FOBS over and saying goodbye to the old engine. But that's just conjecture on my part.

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
He most likely would've notified his followers if that happened, and he's still active on his Twitter, anyway. I suspect he's either taking a break, or he's knee-deep into preparing his engine on PixelMaker MV. Hell, in a best-case scenario, he's already begun porting FOBS over and saying goodbye to the old engine. But that's just conjecture on my part.
Ah that's right! I keep forgetting he's making the move to PixelMaker for FOBS as well.

OneOfUs

Reputation score
What WAS the old engine anyway?
If i remember correctly, and scouring his early blog posts from 2015, he mentions Flash around the time he was making the cat mage enemy.

edit: must not have looked hard enough,people below me are right. He likely only used flash for the first game he started and then moved to a new engine for FOBS.

Last edited:

TouchFluffyTail

One Angeri Floof
Reputation score
So there are 3 types of releases now?
Last time I checked this I think I was at the Cockroach Girl...

I remember something about it having 2 releases, why no idea.
Can someone elaborate?

Inspector_Whatsup

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So there are 3 types of releases now?
Last time I checked this I think I was at the Cockroach Girl...

I remember something about it having 2 releases, why no idea.
Can someone elaborate?
Due to limitations of the old engine, FOBS was split into two parts because the engine doesn't support high amounts of data (somewhere around 128MB or so). Since then, FOBS has an A and a B Side, with the A side being done by now, and new content being added to the B Side. The B Side starts you at all new maps and with all monster abilities already unlocked. Save files are independent from each other.
When you go to his blog, he'll have a link to his GetUploader directory where he uploads both Sides, now in japanese and english.
His latest release is posted for all to use.

Also, while zell wasn't explicit about his intentions, we assume that new updates to FOBS and his new project Shiro no Yakata won't happen until he's more familiarized with the new engine, PixelMaker MV. I'd guess he's currently porting FOBS over, both to have his project sorted out and to have the functionality of the engine preserved as much as possible.

Last edited:

TouchFluffyTail

One Angeri Floof
Reputation score
Due to limitations of the old engine, FOBS was split into two parts because the engine doesn't support high amounts of data (somewhere around 128MB or so). Since then, FOBS has an A and a B Side, with the A side being done by now, and new content being added to the B Side. The B Side starts you at all new maps and with all monster abilities already unlocked. Save files are independent from each other.
When you go to his blog, he'll have a link to his GetUploader directory where he uploads both Sides, now in japanese and english.
His latest release is posted for all to use.

Also, while zell wasn't explicit about his intentions, we assume that new updates to FOBS and his new project Shiro no Yakata won't happen until he's more familiarized with the new engine, PixelMaker MV. I'd guess he's currently porting FOBS over, both to have his project sorted out and to have the functionality of the engine preserved as much as possible.
Thank you.

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score
He posted on Twitter about SNY. Seems he's doing adding options for the mc's transparency during scenes, and changing the size of the internal animations so that they do or don't take up so much of your screen.

bluna

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Yeah, the game is looking great - hope we get a release soon.