What's new

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Doubt you're going to get much traffic. Makes more sense just to host them on the forum anyway, then I won't have to deal with people necroing the thread 10 years from now going "hurrrr this ancient link doesn't work anymore".

Ink Fox

Reputation score
Thanks for your answer slicer ^^
I think this time I'll try with adfly, just to see where it will go; my first time with this kind of sharing
By the way here there are the cheats and the game save, let me know ^^

For version A 1.20

For version B 1.04a

Last edited:

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Reminder: save with no clickies, provided by Kamil https://ulmf.org/threads/zell23-forest-of-the-blue-skin.6948/post-1074997
Savefile is compatible between A and B versions of FOBS.

I finally went through the trouble of double-checking it (since it's a waste and a shame to use a 100% save with FOBS imho). This save is:
- 100% for verB (I think)
- 98% for verA (missing alt.tittimp and something in Red mansion)

edit: voila - now it's 100% for both versions. Feel free to edit OP, @super_slicer. I've tagged Pico about that before to no avail.

Attachments

Last edited:

Ink Fox

Reputation score
>Adfly links
Fuck off you pissant.
I decided to use adfly cause there are even cheats made by myself, nothing personal.
They're just a few seconds, but if you don't want to, simply don't ^^

It's funny cause he only has 2 posts on this board as of the time I'm posting this, so he only came here to post adfly links XD
Usually I don't post anywhere, I thought that my cheats, that I do for hobby when I play, could be funny or useful to use for someone ^^

Bupkis

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I think it's worth bringing up that part of the problem with Adfly is the website is one short step from being adware. Might be worth keeping that in mind next time.

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score
If anyone wants to see the "new" mouse, let me know through message. I do not have whatever work he did in SNY.

Last edited:

Nieldoe

Lurker
Reputation score
How is she floating?
It's always hard to see on these kinds of animations but she's actually supporting herself with her arms behind her back 😅 there's some really good fanart of her as well which shows that :D

Krayne

Reputation score
Hello everyone, I'm kind of late to the party, and just recently discovered fobs. Is there any guide on how to capture the girls? Maybe a written guide for 1.20A and 1.04B?