What's new

zeroxsaber

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: Zell23 game

Argh... im stuck, i dunno what to do next... i got the hammer girl and am now on 2 crystals but idk what to do next. Ergh...

Anyone sharing "tips", just put it in a spoiler quote with a small intro to it so people know what it is before they open it.
Dunno which you miss,ones at the end of the kitsune,one at the top of the clay golems, and last one at an area where you need hammer to break the stones blocking the path

I am just gonna wait for ppl pm me where is the panel for monkey girl lol, cant find it at all

Cryswar

Demon Girl
Reputation score

just pm me how to beat the hammer girl lol, been trying for an hour
For the love of god please do the same for me.
Thank you...
She counters melee pretty hard. Do you have any projectiles?

Argh... im stuck, i dunno what to do next... i got the hammer girl and am now on 2 crystals but idk what to do next. Ergh...

Anyone sharing "tips", just put it in a spoiler quote with a small intro to it so people know what it is before they open it.
Is there anything that looks vaguely breakable in the ruins?

Lilimius

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

For some reason I can't catch running bunny girl, I run behind her, hit her, she doesn't react and after 4 hits she just disappears, like I killed her.

Zlymo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Man, I cant figure out how to capture the kitsune, any hints? :)

Maguswaffy

Reputation score

if you're tired of figuring out how to capture the hammer girl, here you go
masturbate and cum on her until she stops responding with "..." then get close, masturbate again and the rest is self explanatory if you have about half health

zeroxsaber

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Heres the full list of capturable hints and panels location for 1.09,LOOK AT YOUR OWN RISK,DONT LOOK IF YOU DONT WANT TO GET SPOIL

1.09 capturable hints
zombie girl:use your throat to block her throat
slug girl:ever want to know what it feels like inside a slug?
little boob devil:you should give her a farewell gift after defeating her
clay golem:let her have her way,then show her what a dovakiin is
black wolf:knife aint gonna work on her,try something else a few times
fairy:she look so focus, a shame if something big hit her in the face while doing so
caitsith(knife cat):you better have a ton of hp for her
kobold(hammer girl):she may not seems interested the first time,try a few more and she will
kitsune(yellow trick fox):ten is the key word here

New panel location
monkey girl:in the mansion room with half bodies falling down,double jump up to an empty one
white rabbit:double jump at the end of blue vore girl area
yamabiko: defeat black wolf and head right
slug:at the area where you use hammer to open your path for the crystal,look up theres a place which has a diff color ,double jump onto it

Tips for the red robe ghost after unlocking the 3 crystal door
you need the kitsune ability and stay behind her,you need to turn into stone when she turn around,you will know the timing when she stop for a sudden and will look back

Last edited:

Lilimius

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

For some reason I can't catch running bunny girl, I run behind her, hit her, she doesn't react and after 4 hits she just disappears, like I killed her.
Ok, just left her location and came back and it got fixed.

Cryswar

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Sweet mother of fucking god, if that Yamabiko 2nd animation looped I'd never have to update this game again because it would already be perfect.

Ok... I lied, if the thief girl animation looped too THEN it'd be perfect.

higgo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Sweet mother of fucking god, if that Yamabiko 2nd animation looped I'd never have to update this game again because it would already be perfect.

Ok... I lied, if the thief girl animation looped too THEN it'd be perfect.
The Yamabiko is my favorite of the monstergirls, I've desparately been looking for off-colored tiles. purely by accident I ended up finding the slug-girls alt tile, don't even know how to capture her yet.

Even a hint on at least what section the Yamabiko's alt tile is in?

zeroxsaber

Sex Demon
Reputation score

The Yamabiko is my favorite of the monstergirls, I've desparately been looking for off-colored tiles. purely by accident I ended up finding the slug-girls alt tile, don't even know how to capture her yet.

Even a hint on at least what section the Yamabiko's alt tile is in?
Have you tried going right after capturing black wolf girl?

Lilimius

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Can someone spoil me, what am I supposed to do when I stun wolf girl?

EDIT: Seems like I just misread the hint zeroxsaber posted, will try to continue doing that.

higgo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Have you tried going right after capturing black wolf girl?
Oh, that's more information than I bargained for considering I haven't been able to get past the ghost thing with the red cloth, I guess I'll figure that out any everything else will follow

Cryswar

Demon Girl
Reputation score

How i can defeat black wolfgirl? Its not hammer, right?
It is hammer. Note her attack patterns and the answer will become clear.

Oh, that's more information than I bargained for considering I haven't been able to get past the ghost thing with the red cloth, I guess I'll figure that out any everything else will follow
The ghost lady plays red light green light... you'll have to find a way to become completely still when she looks at you.

Did anything else being completely still in the ruins throw you off? Maybe your answer lies there.

Also MY MAN your taste in monstergirls is excellent. Yamabiko is just too best.

zeroxsaber

Sex Demon
Reputation score

The ghost lady plays red light green light... you'll have to find a way to become completely still when she looks at you.

Did anything else being completely still in the ruins throw you off? Maybe your answer lies there.

oh what theres a green light red light mechanic? i didnt even know about that lol, i just straight dash thru and double jump up,took me a few tries but its doable lol

hirosan1337

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

oh what theres a green light red light mechanic? i didnt even know about that lol, i just straight dash thru and double jump up,took me a few tries but its doable lol
Yup that's exactly what I did too!

I tried playing red light green light first coz I saw the animation of it on his blog post. Well for the first round of red light green light, the ghost would turn at me and just sit there... forever. It was pixel perfect too. If I was too close or far, well rip :/

higgo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I figured that, its turning in to a mess of prerequisites because I'm not quite getting how to defeat that one either. I am exceptionally bad at this. but hey, least my taste is good ;)