What's new

Lilimius

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Zell23 game

I havent goten a fairy yet, even with Zeroxsaber's hint...
I havent goten the santa girl from the tree.
Fairy
To capture the fairy, you have to hit her, trigger her magic, don't jump, just go back a little, then use kappa's dash to avoid the magic and hit her with hammer

Forest dweller (boob santa)
To get her, start masturbating so she's behind you, she gets horny, and after some time hides to attack you, at this moment you should jump back so when she appear you'll behind her back this time, hit her. Repeat few times.

RadeonX1950

Sex Demon
Reputation score

1.09 save. All capturable girls and second animations are available in 'gallery area'.

Don't use this save if you don't want to ruin your experience.

I gotta say, this update is huge. Pretty stable build, but I encountered some bugs here as well:
- Yamabiko's icon doesn't display in 'gallery area' after you pick it up. However, second animation is still available.
- Don't use any power-ups while entering the portals.
- A wall before black wolf area doesn't have a collision yet, be careful not to fall. If you did - restart the game.

UPDATE - Animation Recording with sound and Walkthrough Guide - Secret Panels locations and all available captures (Full Post)

Use latest builds of MPC-HC or VLC players for playback.

Download Links
MP4 (H265/HEVC) -
WebM (VP9) -
MP4 (H264) -

Update for Version 1.10:
MP4-H264 -
MP4-H265 -
WebM (VP9) -

H264 - This time it's actually have the best quality, if you're interested.

Attachments

Last edited:

higgo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I JUST got the Kitsune, I guess I just wasn't persistent enough, or in some cases was so persistent I skipped the correct trigger. Now to move on to bigger and better things.

Lilimius

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Another good thing in this update was possibility to cum on some girls (tiki girl, for example) in gallery when they are in post-sex state. And the way second yamabiko invites you to fuck her after cumming on her is great.

saber6

Demon Girl
Reputation score

how can I capture the slug girl? I don't get it :confused: :p

EDIT: alright did it XD

Last edited:

Allsop2604

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Read all the hints for the yellow Kitsune and still can't figure her out (trying our various things 10 times each was very tedious). Maybe I'm missing an ability or something? Cause I'm assuming I can't get past the red clothed ghost without her ability.

Reputation score

Read all the hints for the yellow Kitsune and still can't figure her out (trying our various things 10 times each was very tedious). Maybe I'm missing an ability or something? Cause I'm assuming I can't get past the red clothed ghost without her ability.
[ACTUAL SPOILER, DO NOT READ UNLESS YOU WANT TO BE SPOONFED THE ANSWER.]
Hit her in rock form 10 times then smash her with the hammer.

FreddyStanding

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I can't figure out the slug girl for the life of me. Anyone mind helping out some?

Hrm, thought I had it. Still trying...

EDIT - Got it!

Last edited:

dudeman2288

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Sorry if this has been addressed. Rest assured I did search the thread before posting what may be a stupid question, but on the chance I did miss the obvious apologies in advance.

I have both Slug Girls in the gallery but the second one just opens her "mouth" and I can't set off the scene. Has anyone encountered this problem?

kingkeve

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

that floating ghost girl.... OHHH boy i think i found my new fav isnce u can kinda see ur self going inside of them.. i wonder how he plans for us to capture that monster girl what ever she is the stop and go girl one also.. heh the fairy.... i want a loop of that idk how it work but i want a loop!

and now im going bet the next time he makes a patch for the game will be on dec...

lanemary

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I know a bunch of guys have asked and then found out right after but ive been trying to capture the slug girl for a while now and nothing is working. I think the key to it is after you cum she opens her lower mouth or whatever but i tried walking into it, kappa dashing into it, hitting her masturbating and nothing.

B00marrows

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I know a bunch of guys have asked and then found out right after but ive been trying to capture the slug girl for a while now and nothing is working. I think the key to it is after you cum she opens her lower mouth or whatever but i tried walking into it, kappa dashing into it, hitting her masturbating and nothing.

You done goofed at some point buddy.

Spawni

Demon Girl
Reputation score

1.09 save. All capturable girls and second animations are available in 'gallery area'.

Don't use this save if you don't want to ruin your experience.

I gotta say, this update is huge. Pretty stable build, but I encountered some bugs here as well:
- Yamabiko's icon doesn't display in 'gallery area' after you pick it up. However, second animation is still available.
- Don't use any power-ups while entering the portals.
- A wall before black wolf area doesn't have a collision yet, be careful not to fall. If you did - restart the game.
Not quite sure why but with that save the game progress got a complete wipe.
I replaced the _memory1.actsave with the one you provided inside the game root folder. I did have a backup but just saying the save didn't work for me, strange. :)

Assc0bar

Lurker
Reputation score

Interesting. How do you capture that tanned new mummy (titfuck one)?

RadeonX1950

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Not quite sure why but with that save the game progress got a complete wipe.
I replaced the _memory1.actsave with the one you provided inside the game root folder. I did have a backup but just saying the save didn't work for me, strange. :)
That's odd. Make sure you have a clean 1.09 version, place the save in the game folder and select second option in main menu to load this save (First option - new game).

BTW, I'm still amazed how many sprites were unused in ver1.06 and later builds. Some examples:

Attachments

Last edited:

Rat-attack

Sex Demon
Reputation score

That's odd. Make sure you have a clean 1.09 version, place the save in the game folder and select second option in main menu to load this save (First option - new game).

BTW, I'm still amazed how many sprites were unused in ver1.06 and later builds. Some examples:
Were these animated? Because dang that is a shame is they end up fully unused.

RadeonX1950

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Were these animated? Because dang that is a shame is they end up fully unused.
Some of them were fully animated, some looks quite unfinished.
I don't know, either zell scrapped them completely or he will re-introduce them in future builds.

escobat

Reputation score

Could anybody tell me where i can find the ghost girl?