What's new

dienow

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: Zell23 game

Is there an area behind the white hunters that is accessible?

Drakeero

Lurker
Reputation score

Finally reached the hat ghost boss. Watching the scene for the first time, I think to myself "probably not a good idea to blow a load inside of a spooky ghost like that".

Was not disappointed.

KiWolfGirl

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I know I tried the method you need to beat the wolf girl before and it didnt work. Watch out if this bug happens to you, it will be impossible to hurt her. Near her lair at some point, every attack sound (hitting enemy) turned into blocking noise (like hitting golem), even hitting enemies that got hurt and hitting save point. It also made this noise when hitting wolf girl. She became invincible to the power you need. So restart the game if that happens.

Also I have to say this is really really good as a game. The controls are great and the maps are too, the capture methods are very interesting and creative and the power system works well. Even though the H-content is very male oriented, I enjoy some of it (even though i hate anime guys). I especially like to see more female domination type stuff as a girl, so the ones that involve face sitting or grinding i like, i just wish the girls would cum too when finishing in these poses.

koitchi

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

can someone post a map or something written out how to get to each location? i am lost

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

who are the monsters that shoot the drills?

And which are the big mummy like girls with the titfucks?

Trying to get past the ghost (love me some ghost girls but this one is ticking me off)

She disappears and all you see is the (hat?)

I turn into stone and by the time the stone effect wears off, I get grabbed and killed

Should I not be using the kitsune ability here?

Edit: Nvm, got by the ghost.

Last edited:

ThatWeirdGuyWithaWeirdHat

The Gentleman Thief
Reputation score

clay golem:let her get what she wants,then surprise her twice
For whoever that needs help on the clay golem:
By surprise he means channel your inner dragonborn...

BTW you don't need the Yamabiko's power-up for the zombie. Capturing the Zombie isn't even new. You just have to hold down your knife button when she hits you with her green bile.

Last edited:

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

For whoever that needs help on the clay golem:
By surprise he means channel your inner dragonborn...

BTW you don't need the Yamabiko's power-up for the zombie. Capturing the Zombie isn't even new. You just have to hold down your knife button when she hits you with her green bile.
In their tongue, is Dovahkiin...

raycuazafan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Guys, could someone tell me how to enter the mansion again?. I forgot or maybe the method changed but I want to capture all the old girls before anything else and I cant figure out how to get back there.

ThatWeirdGuyWithaWeirdHat

The Gentleman Thief
Reputation score

Guys, could someone tell me how to enter the mansion again?. I forgot or maybe the method changed but I want to capture all the old girls before anything else and I cant figure out how to get back there.
You have to get the kappa girl power-up, go to the room with the first slug girl you encounter, and go all the way to the end to get the key you need to go there. It should be just a black-ish box. Then go back to your house with the box equipped and enter the purple portal.

billy jones

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I don't know if it's just me but when i jerk off and shoot my stuff to the clay golem it turns into the ant girl when she gets hit by stuff. Is anyone also having this bug?
Also i can't seem to capture some of them. it's so confusing even with all these hints. Guess i'll wait like 3 days for the answer....maybe i'm just stupid.

Last edited:

x421

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

some animations are glitched, the one in the cave at the beach too, if you hit her with the shout attack you see the white hunter for a second, nothing gamebreaking but its normal i guess?

a new alternate way to get to the mansion is to use the double jump of the rabbit you can catch in the desert.

zombie is a new capturable? i had one in the last version, got hit by the slime attack and spammed attack until i heard a hitsound, after my vision got clear again i was able to capture one of the zombies..
on a sidenote: man dont get down in the area with the 4 zombies, nonstop engage once they downed you, barely escaped there...

E: @escobat
the ghost girl you are looking for is the on with the big arms in red cloth? that one appears after you opened the path in the ruins to the area after(what is it called? ruin-sanctuary?)

Last edited:

zeroxsaber

Sex Demon
Reputation score

some animations are glitched, the one in the cave at the beach too, if you hit her with the shout attack you see the white hunter for a second, nothing gamebreaking but its normal i guess?

a new alternate way to get to the mansion is to use the double jump of the rabbit you can catch in the desert.

zombie is a new capturable? i had one in the last version, got hit by the slime attack and spammed attack until i heard a hitsound, after my vision got clear again i was able to capture one of the zombies..
on a sitenote: man dont get down in the area with the 4 zombies, nonstop engage once they downed you, barely escaped there...

E: @escobat
the ghost girl you are looking for is the on with the big arms in red cloth? that one appears after you opened the path in the ruins to the area after(what is it called? ruin-sanctuary?)
lol wut must be bug lol since you cant capture the zombie girl without the new skill added in 1.09

Lilimius

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I remember possibility to catch zombie girl was added in 1.08, when you just had to hit her once or twice while having vomit over the screen.

lanemary

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You done goofed at some point buddy.
Wait so im doing it right then? which method is the right method? because like i said nothing is working. after she gets up and opens her lower thing i try running into it - nothing, kappa dashing - nothing.

NVM i had a few things wrong. I was dashing just a little too soon and it only works when shes attacking you not after you cum.

I still don't know how to get the kitsune though and i can't get past the ghost boss since i think i don't have the powers needed but i've done everything i can. i don't have the stone power

Last edited:

TouchFluffyTail

One Angeri Floof
Reputation score

lol wut must be bug lol since you cant capture the zombie girl without the new skill added in 1.09
The puking zombie girl was capture-able in 1.08 for sure, maybe even 1.07 but don't catch me on my word here.

Bobtheme

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone got a possible upload? Zell's blog has been down for some time :/

Bobtheme

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

it was up just a hour ago... *Checks blog* yeah his blog is just fine.
Weird, I was able to get it last night just fine, for some reason, none of his web pages are loading for me.

B00marrows

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Wait so im doing it right then? which method is the right method? because like i said nothing is working. after she gets up and opens her lower thing i try running into it - nothing, kappa dashing - nothing.
You must be messing up something... ill try a hints, lol.
"you just gotta dive in and climb out on your own"