What's new

atlime

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Zell23 game

Fairy
To capture the fairy, you have to hit her, trigger her magic, don't jump, just go back a little, then use kappa's dash to avoid the magic and hit her with hammer

huh, hammer? I shot her down with jizz :D

PaNiq

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Uuh I somehow bugged out in the animations area, an animation was going but I could move anyway (means there were 2 player characters), and the animation would still be controlled even while moving.

I somehow managed to do this twice but I don't know how, if someone stumbles upon this, pay attention to what you pressed and tell me, cause I really wanna reproduce it :eek:

y0sman

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You have to get the kappa girl power-up, go to the room with the first slug girl you encounter, and go all the way to the end to get the key you need to go there. It should be just a black-ish box. Then go back to your house with the box equipped and enter the purple portal.
I'm sorry, I think I've only found one room with slug girls in it, which is next to the room with the black wolf and faries. Do you remember which zone it is in?

EDIT: Nevermind, there was another door in the tree that I had not found.

Last edited:

shadowman

Lurker
Reputation score

Yeah... I have no idea how to get past the ghost girl. I get the hint that you need the stone form from the Trick Fox, but even when I switch to the rock, the ghost girl just waits for the form to run out and grabs me when I change back.... Help?

Edit, nvm. Had bad timing.

Last edited:

Drakeero

Lurker
Reputation score

I liked almost all the new girls this time around. Have to say my favorite is probably the ghost girl and second favorite would be the cat burglar. Beyond that I love just about all the girls. There's no real "bad" ones persay, just ones that don't work as well for me.

The slug girl vore is a little dull because there's no x-ray shot, but it is an insta-kill to blow your load inside of her. Somehow she must feel as fantastic as the mummy, ghost, or cat burglar girls. Unlike the water tiger who wipes your health when she swallows you afterwards but only gives regular strength climaxes.

shadowman

Lurker
Reputation score

I liked almost all the new girls this time around. Have to say my favorite is probably the ghost girl and second favorite would be the cat burglar. Beyond that I love just about all the girls. There's no real "bad" ones persay, just ones that don't work as well for me.

The slug girl vore is a little dull because there's no x-ray shot, but it is an insta-kill to blow your load inside of her. Somehow she must feel as fantastic as the mummy, ghost, or cat burglar girls. Unlike the water tiger who wipes your health when she swallows you afterwards but only gives regular strength climaxes.
How do you get the sllug girl to vore you? She always defaults to pounce and pin. Even got the save file with the second slug girl in the gallery but she won't do anything even when I press down. Ideas?

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Meh just code details, water tiger was the first one with vore so makes sence the insta-kill its not in the orgasm.

B00marrows

Tentacle God
Reputation score

This game will be for sale when they're done right?
I REALLY NEED to throw money at this guy!

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I like the new title screen with how the MC sat calmly above his own house looking at the far distance. Thinking about the next destination for his Monstergirls conquest, maybe? ;)

Meh just code details, water tiger was the first one with vore so makes sence the insta-kill its not in the orgasm.
Isn't that because the vore with slug girl can only be activated intentionally by you? Versus how the water tiger vore could be activated as simply as being touched by her.

Wait a minute Drakeero, how the zell you are so sure the Water Tiger only gives regular strength of a climax?
-Our HP immediately goes to zero the moment she swallows us so we cannot judge the extremities of the climax by the amount of HP drained,
-We cannot see what really happening yet inside her during the swallow in this version so we cannot just deduce that the hero only came so little during the climax,
-The Water Tiger was idly and calm during the whole action but that doesn't mean what's happening in her belly also idly and calm, and
-The fact that the Climax Gauge just immediately refills the moment it fulls doesn't necessarily means the Climax itself is so-so, instead it could be that her inside is just too good that the hero immediately builds up another load while he's still orgasming heavily, don't you think?

Last edited:

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I like the new title screen with how the M sat calmly above his own house looking at the far distance. Thinking about the next destination for his Monstergirls conquest, maybe? ;)

Isn't that because the vore with slug girl can only be activated intentionally by you? Versus how the water tiger vore could be activated as simply as being touched by her.

Wait a minute Drakeero, how the zell you are so sure the Water Tiger only gives regular strength of a climax?
-Our HP immediately goes to zero the moment she swallows us so we cannot judge the extremities of the climax by the amount of HP drained,
-We cannot see what really happening yet inside her during the swallow in this version so we cannot just deduce that the hero only came so little during the climax,
-The Water Tiger was idly and calm during the whole action but that doesn't mean what's happening in her belly also idly and calm, and
-The fact that the Climax Gauge just immediately refills the moment it fulls doesn't necessarily means the Climax itself is so-so, instead it could be that her inside is just too good that the hero immediately builds up another load while he's still orgasming heavily, don't you think?
this to much for just a vore animation

Drakeero

Lurker
Reputation score

I like the new title screen with how the MC sat calmly above his own house looking at the far distance. Thinking about the next destination for his Monstergirls conquest, maybe? ;)

I've... used my imagination to compare and contrast most the sex scenes in the game. Yes, I possibly have too much time on my hands.

The strength of the orgasm seems to affect how much "life" is lost, whether life is simply stamina with normal but horny monster girls or possibly something more sinister (life/soul drain) with some of the other girls and the mummy/ghost bosses.

Based on the bosses (and now the cat burglar) the stupidly huge orgasms will OHK or near-OHK you. In the cases of the bosses, they even appear fatal (at least until the mummy was made looping). Though it doesn't matter if you're dead or not after blowing such a stupidly powerful load inside of them, you're not going to be capable of giving them anything more.

Using this logic, the water tiger vore assaults the hero with a never-ending barrage of powerful orgasms, but no one orgasm seems powerful enough to utterly drain or even kill him in a single go hence the loop. The slug girl appears to be in the same category of lethality as the mummy and ghost girl (so that orgasm has to be pretty mind blowing) and also you can hear many more "squirts" than other sex scenes... and that's before the "finale". The slug girl's got some serious game that makes the Iron Maiden from the Monster Girl Quest series look like a disposable onahole. So the two vore scenes present you with a choice, squirt to your doom with orgasm hell or go out with a single, prolonged, mind-meltingly insane orgasm.

Also with the details, fun idea with the ghost. Notice how the orgasm meter maxes back out but there's no repeat ejaculation? Kind of fun to think that the ghost feels so good (and/or has a powerful enough life drain effect) that he has no choice but to orgasm again, but the first orgasm left him too rekt to actually squirt anymore so he's just leaking into her like a perpetual, intense, ruined orgasm or something.

Last edited:

shadowman

Lurker
Reputation score

How Do I activate it?

Last edited:

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

How Do I activate it?
When she lift her "skirt" and charge towards you, which she always do when you're in her range and sight, do a high speed head first ram straight towards her. Then let nature do her work. :p

Jeszael

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Are we not waiting a few days before posting guides ? Cuz otherwise i can write up a guide for the entire new version, but i feel like we should respect the dev's wishes .. :/
As soon as his waiting period is over, could you please write a guide? I understand the gameplay is great and fun, but if you people are willing to share your advice for people who really just want to see the animations, that'd be awesome.

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Oh, that was some good points there!
But, there's a chance that Slug Girl will also get her Vore's Looping Game Over Animation in the future, just like the Mummy, which of course will step down her "lethality".

Well, in the end, i think both Vore by Slug Girl and Water Tiger are deadly. ;)

Last edited:

Azoriss

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So while the hint for the kitsune capture everyone gave was horrible...I found the black wolf fight fairly easy...

Name of the game here is changing power on the fly...

Captainstarfish

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

So while the hint for the kitsune capture everyone gave was horrible...I found the black wolf fight fairly easy...

Name of the game here is changing power on the fly...
*GrumbleGrumble*IthoughtmyMCHammerjokewasfunny*GrumbleGrumble*

Rat-attack

Sex Demon
Reputation score

As soon as his waiting period is over, could you please write a guide? I understand the gameplay is great and fun, but if you people are willing to share your advice for people who really just want to see the animations, that'd be awesome.
Only today needs to pass and then the preposed waiting time has passed.

Scrapman

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Double jump powerup is love
Double jump Powerful is life.
Who needs the dash to dodge when you can jump 10m into the air.
Who needs a barrier when you can jump through enemies.
Who needs to find secret passageways to get to secret platforms, when you can just double jump.

:D :D