What's new

lanemary

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Zell23 game

You must be messing up something... ill try a hints, lol.
"you just gotta dive in and climb out on your own"
yeah i was doing it a bit wrong. I was dashing in after the guy came, but then when i tried doing it when she attacked i my timing was slightly off. got it now.

the thing is i don't have double jump. where do i get it and do i need any particular powers for kitsune? because i think i have most of them and i dodge her 10 times but nothing changes

cheers though.

lanemary

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Find the runner in the desert.

Nope.
"Get teased than show her whos boss."
oh lol im an idiot. i had that rabbit the whole time but because i rebinded my keys i thought it affected my attack in some way not my jump fml.

thank you very much.

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hey guys, is the Oppai Imp in the Ruin capturable?

EDIT: Oh wait, she is capturable. Anyone can give me a hint?

Last edited:

Assc0bar

Lurker
Reputation score

>Oppai Imp
yeah you must fap until almost full meter, knock her down and spray her before she disappears.

Looking forward for some kind of map or tips for ruins, and description on how to find all non-capturable girls (like i never met ghost girl for example).

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

>Oppai Imp
yeah you must fap until almost full meter, knock her down and spray her before she disappears.

Looking forward for some kind of map or tips for ruins, and description on how to find all non-capturable girls (like i never met ghost girl for example).
Thanks friend, in turn how about i tell you how to met the ghost?
You need to activate three crystal in the Ruin Area. Strangely, there are actually 4 Crystal.
1. In the room at the upper path of previous room before the Crystal Gate. You need Hammer Skill to reach the Crystal.
2. Above in the big room with Mud Golem, harness Double Jump and reach the platform from the room's east side.
3. At the end of the room with the Trickster Fox.
4. If you use Double Jump while the Crystal Gate is present, it bugged-ly transform into a Crystal that can be activated.

Avoid crystal number 4 as it can messes with the whole mechanism. Try to activate the first three crystal. If after that something seems bugged, this is what i do that fortunately fix things on my end: Check the fourth crystal, re-activate it, and re-activate the first crystal, return to the Crystal Gate.

The Ghost Girl lies beyond the trapdoor the Crystal Gate opens. The area after the ghost girl is also the area where Fairy and BlackWulf present.

Last edited:

Infireus

Reputation score

Make sure you've captured the kitsune before you head down to meet miss ghost~

As for why?...well, reasons :D

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

Make sure you've captured the kitsune before you head down to meet miss ghost~

As for why?...well, reasons :D
Yes... I heard the ghost girl was once a STONE cold killer. :eek:

Curious to see what her face looks like. I like me some ghosties.

Where is the titty imp in the gallery?

I'm still hoping for that big green orc lookin girl.

I went over to where they unbirthing girls are, and I hit their vaginas with the hammer. When they take damage, they turn into the blue vore girls (whom I hate) and disappear. I guess they just aren't complete.

I also spammed the shout, and if they are jumping when you shout, they get stuck in the rocks above.

Drakeero

Lurker
Reputation score

on a sidenote: man dont get down in the area with the 4 zombies, nonstop engage once they downed you, barely escaped there...
Glorious, isn't it?

If only more girls would reset from their post-sex poses after a short while even if you've been KO'ed. In the absence of an official death loop, a simple timed reset should suffice.

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Aww right already got everything i think now wait for the next update :)

also Dat cat bourglar by far the best grill in this update :p

Lilimius

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

It feels so sad to wait for update for few months and clear all the new content within couple of hours.

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

Aww right already got everything i think now wait for the next update :)

also Dat cat bourglar by far the best grill in this update :p
Best Girl: Yamabiko

Best Animation: Yamabiko panel

Worst Girl: Vore Slug

Worst Animation: Slug Vore

Most Anticipated: Orc Girl

Spiere

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

What about the girl inside of the ruins who fires those drill things at you? IS she capturable?

Lilimius

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

No, she doesn't even have all the sprites done.

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

What about the girl inside of the ruins who fires those drill things at you? IS she capturable?
I think not yet. She isn't even defeatable as of now.
It would be rad if capturing them grants "Rocket Punch" Skill. :D

atlime

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ok, you can capture the centipede girl in the tree, there's a secret icon you can find in the nightmare mansion, in the part with the thwamps (look for the heart symbol in the roof holes, you need the double jump from the desert bunny), out of new enemies, you can capture the thief girl, you can capture the blue hammer girl, the mud golem, the fox girl, black wolf girl, a fairy too. pm if desperate to know how

Last edited:

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Theres 2 mushroom grills in the gallery now for some reason, i guess she is the next to get 2 animations.

Lilimius

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

No, it's just to see non-transparent version of fucking.