What's new

ACT Enty Fantia [Zell23] 『シロノヤカタ』/ Shiro no Yakata

When someone needlessly bumps a thread for link begging, which is a ban-able offense, I'm allowed to be as uncivilized as I please
Untrue. While some leeway may be given, an infraction is still an infraction. We wouldn't allow you to post loli because someone else was posting in another language, for instance.

Also based on his fantia, Zell has shifted gears from Shiro no Yakata back to FOBS.

Zell has been updating the game engine for FOBS for a long time and hes been redesigning some of the enemies in the game too, so far hes done the Slime girl and the Amazon that we know of.

Can someone correct me if I'm wrong, but was Shiro no Yakata originally a Zell-only project? I think then maybe perhaps with the success of Succubus Affection, he teamed up with Answerer for him to take over the programming duties? The Succubus Affection ci-en lists Shiro no Yakata as an official project now, with plans to do Succubus Affection 2 afterwards. Shiro no Yakata used to only be distributed on Zell's fantia/other sites before, I think. I also think I remember SnY not being in Unity before, which it should be in going forward as he's working with Answerer now who prefers Unity over Zell's preference for Pixel Maker MV.

It was a Zell only project from what i understand. Zell has been trying to get FOBS off of the old engine for a long time ever since he has to split the game between two separate files, hes also complained about the engine breaking and having to go back and fix the engine which took time away from making the game itself. I wouldn't be surprised if hes delegated all of the programming stuff to someone else so he can focus on the game itself.

Fobs is a free product, so he works on that in his spare time, Shiro No Yakata might be older than Succubus Affection, but Zell has a pretty good track record of making horror themed enemies in Fobs, so hes probably just putting all of those in Shiro No Yakata and everything else he can think of goes into Fobs or SA2.

I can tell you that personally, i'm most interested in SNY, but i'll support Zell no matter what he makes.

Can someone correct me if I'm wrong, but was Shiro no Yakata originally a Zell-only project? I think then maybe perhaps with the success of Succubus Affection, he teamed up with Answerer for him to take over the programming duties?
This is exactly what happened.

Zell does not like programming at all.

He did pretty damn well for hating the art of code. Created a lot of unique enemy behaviours and gave most girls their own unique way of being captured.

Sure, FOBS was pretty much a themed gallery, but it still felt like a world with its own dark corners. I can appreciate all he did by himself.

Sure, FOBS was pretty much a themed gallery, but it still felt like a world with its own dark corners. I can appreciate all he did by himself.
I messaged him on Pixiv about ideas to improve the game, and that's how responded btw.

He did pretty damn well for hating the art of code. Created a lot of unique enemy behaviours and gave most girls their own unique way of being captured.
Hating to code, and having design ideas are different.
You can hate driving and still have places you want to go.

I messaged him on Pixiv about ideas to improve the game, and that's how responded btw.

Hating to code, and having design ideas are different.
You can hate driving and still have places you want to go.
it really do be like that. So many hours spent asking "why the fuck won't you work?!" Decompile, come back to it...never. mmmmm.

First time checking in on this game in over a year, has there been any public release/significant progress recently?

Does anyone know how much chance this game have to come in steam?
And when will this game release?(Tell me your Predictions)

@TheUnsaid
bro, you look like know a lot . i have a question, do you agree with adding few futanari charecters in shiro no yakata?( with ON/OFF option)
i personality havent any problem with few futa but i dont like on and off option idea

@TheUnsaid
bro, you look like know a lot . i have a question, do you agree with adding few futanari charecters in shiro no yakata?( with ON/OFF option)
i personality havent any problem with few futa but i dont like on and off option idea
Oh snap, you were actually posting here XD
Uhhhh wow, yeah seems like discussion is pretty dead here.

I'm not a fan of futa so a toggle seems ok with me.

Answerer even posted in the comments that he wouldn't want futa-on-male. So the male would not be receiving. If you think about it that way, and then it makes sense to have variations for the animation.

XD yea I was very disappointed , then I saw you and you was very active .Thanks for respond<3
Hahaha, I know how happy developers get when people discuss their works, so I try to be the change I want to see.
Shiro No Yakata though... hmmm...

Until we see an update, there isn't much to discuss I'd say. Same rings true for my game and that's why I don't mind that discussion has died down on it.

I'd absolutely support a futa option. I never knew i'd like futa on male until Pandora's Forest, so if the dev wants to go in that direction, i think its a great idea.

I'd absolutely support a futa option. I never knew i'd like futa on male until Pandora's Forest, so if the dev wants to go in that direction, i think its a great idea.
But it wouldn't be futa on male though? Answerer said so in the comments.

Back