What's new

ACT Enty Fantia [Zell23] 『シロノヤカタ』/ Shiro no Yakata

cell943

Reputation score
bruh how can you rip off one of your own games
zell made both
This has actually been tried in court before. There was a musician from the 70's who was sued by a record label for plagiarism. The only problem was the song they held the rights to was also written by the musician they were suing. They brought a man to court saying he ripped off his own song.

IAmAKi

Reputation score
At this point I see the two SnY games as well, just that. Two separate games.

Let's be honest, we mostly play stuff with Zell23's art because we want the art and clean animation. That the games happen to be perfectly servicable action titles doesn't matter a great deal, not that it isn't enjoyed by us or anything but we're going to be getting 2x the animated content and 2x more monstergirl species of all shapes and sizes.

Admittedly... I do kinda wish Ansala's SnY would keep some of Zell's spooky monster girl concept, just hoping it'll be dial down the monster in monstergirl some so it would be basically a lite version of Zell's version. But things appear to moving towards this being a SA2.

Also, could not care less for that turn-based rpg he wants to do. Years ago Zell showed a proof of concept of an ARPG project he was working on, and well... I'm way more interested in that. Sadly it's dead and buried though, quite literally because of flash going down rendering it inoperable.

Last edited:
Reputation score

Let's be honest, we mostly play stuff with Zell23's art because we want the art and clean animation. That the games happen to be perfectly servicable action titles doesn't matter a great deal, not that it isn't enjoyed by us or anything but we're going to be getting 2x the animated content and 2x more monstergirl species of all shapes and sizes.

Admittedly... I do kinda wish Ansala's SnY would keep some of Zell's spooky monster girl concept, just hoping it'll be dial down the monster in monstergirl some so it would be basically a lite version of Zell's version. But things appear to moving towards this being a SA2.

Also, could not care less for that turn-based rpg he wants to do. Years ago Zell showed a proof of concept of an ARPG project he was working on, and well... I'm way more interested in that. Sadly it's dead and buried though, quite literally because of flash going down rendering it inoperable.
Wait there's 2 different SnY ?

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
They have different names.

Shiro No Yakata. White Mansion.
Shiratane no Tou. Tower of Shiratane.
Hmm... There are other pixel artists I like much more than Zell personally.
I like Zell not just because of his art but his sexual proclivities. FOBS has really interesting sexual scenarios and positions that jive well with me.

Stuff like getting caught by the mummy. Doing the Quiz. Jumping away from the teleporter.

If Zell did maledom I honestly wouldn't like him or even know his name.
I don't think the spookyness is completely gone. Apparently, the "combat" system in the Ansalafied SnY isn't all that heavy.
I doubt the girls will lose all of their monstrous nature too.

I think it's a bit extreme to call it SA2 when Succubus Affection had no level design or consistent world-design.

Though it'll definitely feel more Succubus Affectiony since Ansala's at the helm.
The MC can sexually initiate with some of the female NPCs so there's some male assertive content there, and the lack of other male NPCs really takes away from SnY's original identity.
This is my strongest disagreement, but that's just up to tastes!

I like turn-based games because of what it means for challenge and encounter design. Especially on a balance level.
Action games... especially action games with femdom elements never do it for me that well, because action design is meant to make the player feel powerful. Turn-based is meant to slow down encounters, and put you on the same level as your opponent.

That's just my opinion though.
Wait there's 2 different SnY ?
No. There's only 1. Shiro No Yakata is in development with Ansala as the project lead on his Ci-En.

issou31

Reputation score
hi i have a problem with shiro no yakata. When I download it I can't find the application do you know how to start the game?

rinnguyen9s

Reputation score
English Discussion Only
Tôi xin lỗi, nhưng hãy cho tôi biết cách tải xuống trò chơi này, bản thân tôi đến từ Nga, tôi không biết cách tạo một trò chơi bằng liên kết nào
[/TRÍCH DẪN]

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
New SNY progress report.

Apparently Ansala's game files got corrupted and set him back a bit meaning he had to redo some levels.
All the base enemy Unknowns are done. It's only the boss enemies left.
Level design is still the hardest part and isn't completed yet.

From what I can garner from google translate, apparently the erotic elements in Shiro No Yakata are higher than Succubus Affection.
The temptation elements are higher. So the girls can tempt him and he can be proactive in initiating sexual encounters, and even has "attacking h movements in battle" whatever that means.
There's also elements of physical contact before the erotic scenes start, and even after the erotic scenes.

There was a video showed

IAmAKi

Reputation score
Alright, great. Maybe we'll see this before third quarter? I think Ansala's speeding up his development process due to building most things off the Succubus Affection engine, which means no detours for complicated ways of doing things, yay. Feels like Zell's become the sluggish one instead, although he could very well be doing art for other circle's projects. He's not had a great deal of artistic involvement with other circles up until now, sorta surprising given how there's no way his pixel art wouldn't be in demand.

Mick2000

Reputation score
how can i get the last update of this game?
you can go to Zell fantia page account (link at op) and be monthly paid member to access the latest demo, the last demo was end of last month so you need to pay double (500 yen x 2) to get last month Back Number or you can just wait for this month version so you only need to pay this month portion only

yukihira yuki

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Permanent ban.
guys who have a shiro no yakata game to send to me plz

Serifyn

Tentacle God
Reputation score
i hate to say it but i think im getting "over" his style. everything is starting to blend together now. feels to samey.
Having not previously played the Demo, but then having played the most recent Demo i agree. 90% of it is vaginal sex which is my favorite, but there is some lack of sex position diversity here.

Sscdrake

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Having not previously played the Demo, but then having played the most recent Demo i agree. 90% of it is vaginal sex which is my favorite, but there is some lack of sex position diversity here.
After playing the demo I was surprised there was a large number of monsters already, but yeah I thought over it more and it's basically the same like 3-4 animations with different skins.