What's new

ACT Enty Fantia [Zell23] 『シロノヤカタ』/ Shiro no Yakata

neutral

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
new fantia post contains new character. she's not really an enemy, more just an npc. HOWEVER! If you troll her, like repeatedly flashing the light in her face, or jerking off on her, she becomes hostile. you now have extra 'moves'. an orb that paralyzes (only works on zombie atm) and a flashlight, alongside your mirror ability. switch with ctrl

Peasant

Reputation score
So this is just a fobs ripoff now rather than an spinoff of sorts

PaNiq

Demon Girl
Reputation score
So this game has been in the making for almost three years, yet I haven't tried a new demo as of now. Is it "fantia posts" only or does zell also post demos like he did with fobs? I remember the updates for that one were quite fast.

pathfinder737

Reputation score
How to enter the door in the B demo in the gallery stage with monster girls that suck you off and you have a stealth item?

IAmAKi

Reputation score
Game's been updated to 1.05. The bunny character might have a new scene if you jack off in front of her?

Also the other boys have been added as npcs and you can use the mirror doppelganger to escape from enemies before insertion. That's about it, doesn't seem worth parting with money this time.

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
Game's been updated to 1.05. The bunny character might have a new scene if you jack off in front of her?

Also the other boys have been added as npcs and you can use the mirror doppelganger to escape from enemies before insertion. That's about it, doesn't seem worth parting with money this time.
That's not Shiro No Yakata.
That's mysterious mansion and deserves a new thread.

Shiro No Yakata is being programmed in conjunction with Answerer still.

EDIT: Lol as soon as I say that.

Updated Info on
They've decided on how battles will work. I don't know why the game needs battles in the first place but well.. it's Answerer and I guess there was a lot of discussion surrounding the topic.

Apparently some girls will have between 2 and 3 types of h-scenes.

2 to 3 hunh.
====
My thoughts:

I wonder if this is due to the scene distribution of Succubus Affection?
In Succubus Affection the protagonist initiated to have sex with the girls.
Most protagonist initiated scenes were your traditional mating press, and doggystyle (I think doggystyle is the most common position in the game).
And the enemy had a move to catch the protagonist as well. These are where the female assertive scenes came in.
But considering that most of the foreplay was in the female assertive section as well as the female assertive intercourse.
Male assertive side was like 99% intercourse and was mandatory to complete the game. Female assertive side was not, so it makes sense in that regard.

Now though there are 2-3. Maybe they're accounting for foreplay and female assertive intercourse as variants.

Last edited:

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
Ah... I don't know what google translate was trying to say here though.

Hは1体につき2~3種類+なんらかの差分ありの子も多く それぞれ亜種が数種類います 加えてHCGが20枚ないくらい こちらもいずれ紹介したいですね

Does this mean there ARE 20 HCG or are NOT 20HCG.

Succubus Affection's CG was legit amazing and I have a lot of respect for the CG artist they have. If they're working with the same guy I hope to see 20 HCG. That'd be nice.

Jinxed69

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Permanent ban.
Someone has a link from the last update of the game?

Serifyn

Tentacle God
Reputation score
That's not Shiro No Yakata.
That's mysterious mansion and deserves a new thread.

Shiro No Yakata is being programmed in conjunction with Answerer still.

EDIT: Lol as soon as I say that.

Updated Info on
They've decided on how battles will work. I don't know why the game needs battles in the first place but well.. it's Answerer and I guess there was a lot of discussion surrounding the topic.

Apparently some girls will have between 2 and 3 types of h-scenes.

2 to 3 hunh.
====
My thoughts:

I wonder if this is due to the scene distribution of Succubus Affection?
In Succubus Affection the protagonist initiated to have sex with the girls.
Most protagonist initiated scenes were your traditional mating press, and doggystyle (I think doggystyle is the most common position in the game).
And the enemy had a move to catch the protagonist as well. These are where the female assertive scenes came in.
But considering that most of the foreplay was in the female assertive section as well as the female assertive intercourse.
Male assertive side was like 99% intercourse and was mandatory to complete the game. Female assertive side was not, so it makes sense in that regard.

Now though there are 2-3. Maybe they're accounting for foreplay and female assertive intercourse as variants.
Its not as bad as i thought because you arent actually battling them, but i still would have preferred if you had no way to defeat them and you had to run away or outmaneuver them.

TheUnsaid

Reputation score

Well seems like a new update.
Apparently Ansala recovered from Covid.
He's doing screen transitions and dialogue that continues through transitions.
Sooo object permanence.

I wonder if the plot is gonna be important?

Surprised to see such a Succubus Affection environment from SnY though.

ThatWeirdGuyWithaWeirdHat

The Gentleman Thief
Reputation score

Well seems like a new update.
Apparently Ansala recovered from Covid.
He's doing screen transitions and dialogue that continues through transitions.
Sooo object permanence.

I wonder if the plot is gonna be important?

Surprised to see such a Succubus Affection environment from SnY though.
I get a major "calm before the storm" vibe from this

neutral

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
at the same time, the game has basically abandoned it's horror root. it's really just the mansion level from Fobs extended into a full ass game at this point.

Peasant

Reputation score
I wonder if it follows the same deal as Castle of temptation and its just an ilusion created to give a false sense of security

ignorius

Reputation score
some one now where to find the scenes on the games?
I've been following the game for a while, but I can't find practically any new scenes, I'd really like to see it.