What's new

ACT Enty Fantia [Zell23] 『シロノヤカタ』/ Shiro no Yakata

AyoWubWub

Reputation score
Sooo, unless I’m wrong, zell just posted on his fantia that of which might be another demo to a new build of shiro no Yakata??? I’m not sure.

Last edited:

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
Sooo, unless I’m wrong, zell just posted on his fantia that of which might be another demo to a new build of shiro no Yakata??? I’m not sure.
He's still working on SnY with Ansala but said something about the future of the game being "undecided"
I don't get it.

The videos on fantia are called "Nest Eaters"

It's most likely a different property from SnY because Ansala already said that SnY will not have any other male characters but instead of just 1 best friend character in the videos titled Nest Eaters. He's shown 4 shotas in total. Is he making a different property because SnY is taking a different direction than he expected? Why work with someone else if that was gonna happen?

Or maybe...Ansala lost a lot of motivation because of the negative feedback of the changes to the project, slowed the project down, and in the impatience Zell is trying to do something?

Serifyn

Tentacle God
Reputation score
He's still working on SnY with Ansala but said something about the future of the game being "undecided"
I don't get it.

The videos on fantia are called "Nest Eaters"

It's most likely a different property from SnY because Ansala already said that SnY will not have any other male characters but instead of just 1 best friend character in the videos titled Nest Eaters. He's shown 4 shotas in total. Is he making a different property because SnY is taking a different direction than he expected? Why work with someone else if that was gonna happen?

Or maybe...Ansala lost a lot of motivation because of the negative feedback of the changes to the project, slowed the project down, and in the impatience Zell is trying to do something?
I wouldn't be surprised if hes changing the game again since so many people were complaining about it being combat oriented and not horror oriented.

neutral

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
honestly this dev partership seems rocky with how much they disagree. Feels more like a detriment. but thats just us assuming how things really are behind the scenes i suppose. But it feels like you should know what you want your game to be before you start remaking it. reworks in hentai games tend to shift the audience. running away from spooky sexy monster girls appeals to a different audience than 'dom the monster girls', yeah? besides mechanics you don't need in a game that focuses on puzzles and exploration now need to be implemented in an action game.

oh yeah, it is a demo by the way. it includes some new enemies. he shares two videos, but the third link way at the bottom has the demo.
edit 2: theres three scenes. the two in the video, but also the bunny girl from the fobs remake/sequel.

Last edited:

Serifyn

Tentacle God
Reputation score
`Maybe Zell needs to find someone who shares his vision to just program his games and not influence his vision. Zell can still just make the pixel art for Ansala's games, i don't know why they need to make a game together.

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
`Maybe Zell needs to find someone who shares his vision to just program his games and not influence his vision. Zell can still just make the pixel art for Ansala's games, i don't know why they need to make a game together.
I agree completely. This is the most I've agreed with another person like... ever.

Reputation score
Is there any way to use fantia anymore for anyone outside of Japan? I can't seem to use my card info and the points thing isn't accepting payment either.

IAmAKi

Reputation score
Honestly, the demo wasn't very interesting. The previous monsters aren't in this one.

The most intriguing thing I saw is how you're given a timed puzzle to deal with the Sadako-looking girl. I like that, I like the flow of that and I hope it's done for other major enemies.
Ghost girl was lame. Possession, masturbation and that's it. I hope he adds passive enemies that the ghost girl will try to drag you to in the future, but an edited PC masturbation anim is just fucking lazy. C'mon, sell your paid demo better than this.

I did like looking around at the new map though. Also the gameplay was much better optimised than the redone FOBs ended up. Only time you feel the slowing down is with the black fog particle things that appear from the top and bottom of the screen when you're in the clutches of the monsters.

Kubically

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
Is a download for the new demo available? I don't wanna spend money for 2 animations 😅

Mick2000

Reputation score
Is a download for the new demo available? I don't wanna spend money for 2 animations 😅
NO
"those who don't work don't get to eat"
if you don't want to pay for mere '2 animation' then wait till it complete and buy the full game

AyoWubWub

Reputation score
How do I go about supporting him and getting the demo via fantia if I can’t link my card or whatever? It just gives me an error every time.

IAmAKi

Reputation score
How do I go about supporting him and getting the demo via fantia if I can’t link my card or whatever? It just gives me an error every time.
I've had this issue with fantia happen every time I put a new card on there. Pixiv is just horribly paranoid, this shit doesn't happen on ci-en either.
You might even get a text or something from your bank that requires you to unlock your card. You'll probably need to get the lockout on pixiv removed by contacting the support team too.

It's very ironic. They recently celebrated the attention from a lot of non-japanese supporters yet they continue to have these unnecessary hoops to jump through.

TheUnsaid

Reputation score

Seems like Ansala's playing Elden Ring and enjoying himself.

Right now, he and Zell are still working on level design. After research he realized that pillars and stuff are important for that "western mansion" look, and Zell's drawing some more map art.
He worked on a system that randomly generates bookcases and fills them with books.

He's talking about the troubles of structuring a metroid vania map that has doors.

Basically since you can go "up" into a room, and you can move up and down vertically through the map, there's a challenge when making a map defining what's "up" into a room, and "up" going up in the map... and making the map coherent.

Apparently, Unknown will have subspecies. Girls of the same type that have different hair color and breast size.

__
Hmm... apparently the MC will be an active participant with all of the girls.
I don't want to take his words out of context so here's the original Japanese.
今作でもストーリー進行や条件付きではありますが 主人公からの能動的なHも全キャラ(仮)にあります ただし、アンノウンにちんちんをいれるのは基本的に危険な行為であり 片っ端からHをするようなプレイにはならない予定です メリットデメリットを天秤にかける感じになります
SnY.gif

Two things I noticed. That girl feels less like an "Unknown" and more like a really pale succubus.
And well it looks like it'll be another Succubus Affection scenario where each girl has two scenes, 1 male dominant, and 1 female dominant. And I guess just like SA that generally means 1 foreplay, and 1 intercourse per girl. Narratively, I wonder how that's gonna work?

Now I can see why Zell's fantia has that separate game that looks like what SnY did previously. SnY's identity is changing a lot with the inclusion of Ansala.

Well there's no way the core ideas of the concept will completely disappear, and I already saw this coming with the previous post so I'm just as excited for the game as I was previously (which admittedly isn't much XD)

Last edited:

Serifyn

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Seems like Ansala's playing Elden Ring and enjoying himself.

Right now, he and Zell are still working on level design. After research he realized that pillars and stuff are important for that "western mansion" look, and Zell's drawing some more map art.
He worked on a system that randomly generates bookcases and fills them with books.

He's talking about the troubles of structuring a metroid vania map that has doors.

Basically since you can go "up" into a room, and you can move up and down vertically through the map, there's a challenge when making a map defining what's "up" into a room, and "up" going up in the map... and making the map coherent.

Apparently, Unknown will have subspecies. Girls of the same type that have different hair color and breast size.

__
Hmm... apparently the MC will be an active participant with all of the girls.
I don't want to take his words out of context so here's the original Japanese.
今作でもストーリー進行や条件付きではありますが 主人公からの能動的なHも全キャラ(仮)にあります ただし、アンノウンにちんちんをいれるのは基本的に危険な行為であり 片っ端からHをするようなプレイにはならない予定です メリットデメリットを天秤にかける感じになります
View attachment 43150

Two things I noticed. That girl feels less like an "Unknown" and more like a really pale succubus.
And well it looks like it'll be another Succubus Affection scenario where each girl has two scenes, 1 male dominant, and 1 female dominant. And I guess just like SA that means 1 foreplay, and 1 intercourse per girl. Narratively, I wonder how that's gonna work?

Now I can see why Zell's fantia has that separate game that looks like what SnY did previously. SnY's identity is changing a lot with the inclusion of Ansala.

Well there's no way the core ideas of the concept will completely disappear, and I already saw this coming with the previous post so I'm just as excited for the game as I was previously (which admittedly isn't much XD)
Sigh.