Is your waifu SHIT?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is your waifu SHIT?

Hey guys, I am doing a small poll to check something.
    I would appreciate it if you could take a second to answer this question, ありがとう!
    Yes
    58.33%
    Yes
    58.33%
    Using "applocale" on Windows 8 & 10.
    Shameless link to my dev blog - Making H-RPG.
    鳴く猫はねずみを捕らぬ

Re: Is your waifu SHIT?

Does your avatar happen to be in an identity crisis? Constantly changing accessoires? o.O
    "'Lo and behold', the Stuffie proclaimed. 'These are my ears! Partake of them and you shall know pleasure, thus says the Stuffie, your earslut.' And so we did, and it was good. " - Pervy

~~ I 1vs1'd Mind Flayer in DS2 and DS3 ~~
    "Women are just constantly patting themselves on the back about how difficult their lives are,
    and noone corrects them, 'cuz they wanna f*ck 'em!"
    - Bill Burr

Comment

My waifu is best waifu. Fight me!
      "Controllers, abusers, and manipulative persons don't question themselves. They don't ask themselves if the problem is them. They always say the problem is someone else." -Darlene Ouimet

"Most people don't have the willingness to break bad habits. They have a lot of excuses and they talk like a victim."-Carlos Santana

Comment

Originally posted by Stuffie View Post
        Does your avatar happen to be in an identity crisis? Constantly changing accessoires? o.O
        I am keeping it in theme of my post rank or related to situation on hand :P

Originally posted by Ninja_Named_Bob View Post
        What do we have here? Tsubasa Hanekawa? Body is more or less fine, but...
        Glasses? Bad sight, might be a bigger issue in the future.
        Had more than shitty childhood, to the point of sleeping in the fucking hallway. Constantly trying to keep her anger inside, taking bad things head on, but not fighting them, just accepting... Which later develops into multiple personality disorder (old term for this disorder), which suggest a lot of childhood abuse and by looking at her past, it's a very big possibility.
        DID (Dissociative Identity Disorder - current term for MPD) can cause a lot of issues, like depression, anxiety or suicidal tendencies.

Is Tsubasa Hanekawa a shit waifu? Decide yourself, using my poll. Arigatou!
        鳴く猫はねずみを捕らぬ

Comment

Originally posted by Yoshiiki View Post
          I am keeping it in theme of my post rank or related to situation on hand :P
          You make it really hard to negrep you for hatin on ma waifu.
          Play my naughty games here:

Comment

"Damn damn fuck." - Revy, Black Lagoon.

Comment

Moving 'your waifu is shit' thread into shit[posting] subforum.
              Well played.

Why didn't I think about that?
              鳴く猫はねずみを捕らぬ

Comment

What if I donīt have a waifu?
                With occasional game reviews at https://tocopinion.blogspot.nl/

Comment

Originally posted by XSI View Post
                  What if I donīt have a waifu?

That's so sad!
                  鳴く猫はねずみを捕らぬ

Comment

Im not sure if Tiffanian, one ours friendly active members of this forum count as a waifu :3

Comment

Originally posted by plmnko View Post
                      Im not sure if Tiffanian, one ours friendly active members of this forum count as a waifu :3
                      Maybe husbando would be better? xD
                      鳴く猫はねずみを捕らぬ

Comment

Could you repeat the question?

Comment

No waifu but...maybe she could be the one for me
                          It wouldnt last long but could be...intense

https://www.deviantart.com/art/Clare...-art-685647395
                          If you see my post having some bad grammar do send a PM with correction. You wont be slagged off.

0- zero 1- jeden 2- dwa 3- trzy 4- cztery 5- pięć 6-sześć 7-siedem 8-osiem 9-dziewięć 10-dziesięć 11-jedenaście 12-dwanaście 13-trzynaście 14-czternaście 15-piętnaście 16-szesnaście 17-siedemnaście 18-osiemnaście 19-dziewiętnaście 20-dwadzieścia

Comment

Play this in my funeral.
                            Spoiler

Comment

Originally posted by Yoshiiki View Post
                              What do we have here? Tsubasa Hanekawa? Body is more or less fine, but...
                              You have a choice between 6 loli's, a tsundere, a lesbian, and cat. Oh, and bland, angry chick, manipulative bitch, Araragi clone, and Kaiki. If I had a chance with Kaiki, don't you think I would take it?

Glasses? Bad sight, might be a bigger issue in the future.
                              Do you even patrician taste?

Had more than shitty childhood, to the point of sleeping in the fucking hallway.
                              Constantly trying to keep her anger inside, taking bad things head on, but not fighting them, just accepting...
                              >Can manage her own anger effectively.
                              >Is ready to throw down (intellectually) at a moment's notice
                              >Doesn't resort to violence as the first or last plan of action
                              >Doesn't whine or bitch about when things aren't fair or going her own way.
                              >Can live modestly and contently..

These are negative qualities how?

Which later develops into multiple personality disorder (old term for this disorder), which suggest a lot of childhood abuse and by looking at her past, it's a very big possibility.
                              She turns into a neko sexpot that can willfully drain energy from your enemies to the point of death. Aside murdering your adversaries, she's super strong and made for sex. Also, she's a catgirl

DID (Dissociative Identity Disorder - current term for MPD) can cause a lot of issues, like depression, anxiety or suicidal tendencies.
                              Thankfully, by the end of second season, she's (mostly) resolved those problems and has found a new outlook on life. Oh, and more of her positive points:

>Fiercely loyal
                              >Knows tons of shit
                              >Is humble as fuck
                              >Can cook
                              >Is not opposed to keeping your girlfriend company
                              >Is a pretty legit friend
                              >Has helped that beta Araragi-kun resolve so many oddity/non-oddity problems without demanding some form of compensation
                              >The only girl to not only respectfully approach best girl Kaiki,
                              but to be civil and even encourage Kaiki to continue being best girl.>Has traveled the world, therefore well-cultured.

Is Tsubasa Hanekawa a shit waifu? Decide yourself, using my poll. Arigatou!
                              Do you even enjoy good waifus?
                              Last edited by Ninja_Named_Bob; 8th October 2017, 00:42.
                              "Controllers, abusers, and manipulative persons don't question themselves. They don't ask themselves if the problem is them. They always say the problem is someone else." -Darlene Ouimet

"Most people don't have the willingness to break bad habits. They have a lot of excuses and they talk like a victim."-Carlos Santana

Comment

Working...
                              X