Jungle Girl
Reputation score
{request}this game don't know the name

not much else 2 say but i want to play the game

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score
Re: Hentai Finder (The thread!)

Alright, I'd like some help finding more on this animated gif I found on rule34.paheal.net.

The blog that it's apparently from can be found here:
[removed]
Look under the 'Animated Gifs' section.
Oh, and it's in Japanese.

Unfortunately, I just get a lot of '404' errors when I try to look at any of the pics.

Last edited by a moderator:

Luppikun

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I second this. Forget my pregnant futa, no one wants to help. Must destroy the 404...

Gatorbait

*hic*
Reputation score

So I came across a game by someone called mythcomplex tonight. The game is kinda "meh" but the artwork was good imo. Along with it I saw that he had some other artwork around. Does anyone know where I might find some of this guy's other stuff?

Thanks!

Twisted

Mega Ultimate Jungle Girl 2000 Redux Z
Reputation score

:3

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

So I came across a game by someone called mythcomplex tonight. The game is kinda "meh" but the artwork was good imo. Along with it I saw that he had some other artwork around. Does anyone know where I might find some of this guy's other stuff?

Thanks!
The rpg, or the click adventure? Got two games.

Twisted

Reputation score

Gatorbait

*hic*
Reputation score

The rpg, or the click adventure? Got two games.
The rpg.

Though on further inspection of his artwork, I'm kinda disappointed. I mean, the art is beautiful, but egging and large bulging are not that high on my list.

DarkR34p3r

Lurker
Reputation score

Which Valkyrie is it where the captive girls get sold to orcs? All I know is there are a plethora of Valkyrie titles and I don't know where to start.

Twisted

Reputation score

I believe that one is titled Ride of the Valkyrie/Ikusa Otome Valkyrie. I think you can find it on h-fap.org

Orcs come in, conquer city, and turn the Valkyrie into sex-cum-slave-forevah, basically.
Other Valkyries get caught up, and whoo!

DarkR34p3r

Lurker
Reputation score

That's the one where the ending is, "Oh we've sold you guys to these orcs!" and the ending scene is a just orc rape-fest right? Cause I remmeber watching that ending from somewhere, just can't remember.

Twisted

Reputation score

There's many orc-rapefests in it.

First episode

There's a Ikusa Otome Suvia, which had a lithe-looking Loki in it, but this one is entirely orcs, outside of a tentacle scene, a couple futa, and a scene where the entire army is forced to rape Valkyrie :V

But mostly orc rapefests

DarkR34p3r

Lurker
Reputation score

Hmmm, I don't think that's the one...

...This has proven harder than I previously thought.

Potato

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Doujin Request Thread

I'm looking forward some work from an artist called Naturaldays especially those

I don't wanna pay for a comic strip I don't see the interest and I can't
find it... so if anybody has it or knows where to find them

thanks a lot

axelblade0013

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hey all, been a lurker here for quite a bit and finally decided to make an account here. All my doujin sites killed one of my favorite doujins and i cant for the life of me remember the name of the doujin itself, the author, or the artist. I remember that the mc was a futa with glasses. her girlfriend got a motorcycle that had a spot to fit her penis into and that her brother was somehow dragged into the comic. It might have to deal with loli and i know that it had a shota tag and im not sure if any of those are bannable topics here ^^". if you could point me in the right direction or just pm me a site or something that would be awesome!

Host

Lurker
Reputation score

Ooh! Ooh! I know I have this one!

Wait, wait, give me a minute...

Found it!

Futachu, going by the folder I put it in as well as at least one page of the dojin itself. It was present in one of the futa dojin collections that I posted in this section, though with all the thread spamming it is probably over 10 pages back by now.

I've left myself a note in the folder pointing out that I'm missing a page or two, so you might want to get it somewhere else, but I'll upload if need be.