What's new

Icevail

Lurker
Reputation score
Here is a uncensored version of the game, was a bit of a pain to find a way to do it without messing up the game.
Guutto jobbu, I can slam the translations to it with your permission if you want, or you can do it too if you feel like it. (Though I'll rather wait for the fix from JSK first)

Last edited:

urruah

Reputation score
I suppose I'll just have to get the ending myself. Okay, so basically asking her about the magician and the demon god until conversation topics run out, turn her around, getting the pleasure bar to green, slap butt, look at butt, go to ending?

Icevail

Lurker
Reputation score
I suppose I'll just have to get the ending myself. Okay, so basically asking her about the magician and the demon god until conversation topics run out, turn her around, getting the pleasure bar to green, slap butt, look at butt, go to ending?
I sent you a guide through private message for the Love ending,

Icevail

Lurker
Reputation score
Go full on ahead
Another few moments of copy pasting ahead for me then, but I'll wait for the fix on the Missionary recollection screen black screen bug first and try to improve the translations a bit in meanwhile, there are still few lines that don't quite make any sense for me.
Addentum - Love ending

1. Increase her affection (the needle must be as right it can be)
2. Advance the "Story" to point the court wizard topic pops out, and finish the topic (If you have my translation it shouldn't be hard to spot the topic).
3. Turn her around with the chains on right, pull up her skirt up (above her pants) and then start pulling her pants up, keep pulling until she cums few times, leave the arousal to yellow / orange.
4. Tell her you have a reason when she asks (Mid choice)
5. Keep talking to her about court wizard related topic whenever it shows up in "Talk", you can safely ignore the non arousal bar on left ( it only means you don't get big bonus to her affection gains, but only a small gain.)
6. Turn her around and take her pants off, you should now see a mark in her right side booty (if not, give her few slaps on right side booty), look at it, the answer you give doesn't matter after Irene talks.
7. Go to ending and pick top choice.
8. Love ending

There's the guide for love ending to 'Princess Interrogation' for those that have trouble getting to it.

Last edited:

letronixRULES

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Speaking of walkthroughs and guides, was the JSK Guide ever updated? Seems like forever that was brought up, and since there are some guides (I think) regarding endings and the newer games, it's better if it is updated on said guide. If anyone has the archive with it, that would help a lot

Derpmaci

Reputation score
Another few moments of copy pasting ahead for me then, but I'll wait for the fix on the Missionary recollection screen black screen bug first and try to improve the translations a bit in meanwhile, there are still few lines that don't quite make any sense for me.
Addentum - Love ending

1. Increase her affection (the needle must be as right it can be)
2. Advance the "Story" to point the court wizard topic pops out, and finish the topic (If you have my translation it shouldn't be hard to spot the topic).
3. Turn her around with the chains on right, pull up her skirt up (above her pants) and then start pulling her pants up, keep pulling until she cums few times, leave the arousal to yellow / orange.
4. Tell her you have a reason when she asks (Mid choice)
5. Keep talking to her about court wizard related topic whenever it shows up in "Talk", you can safely ignore the non arousal bar on left ( it only means you don't get big bonus to her affection gains, but only a small gain.)
6. Turn her around and take her pants off, you should now see a mark in her right side booty (if not, give her few slaps on right side booty), look at it, the answer you give doesn't matter after Irene talks.
7. Go to ending and pick top choice.
8. Love ending

There's the guide for love ending to 'Princess Interrogation' for those that have trouble getting to it.
Hey there, sorry to bother but I keep getting stuck at step 4 for the love ending. I am able to get to telling her that I have a reason but after that I've only met with repeated failure. It's either I get the ending option showing up before the mark on her right aft shows which leads to a bad end upon choosing the first option or the mark does not show at all. Hope you are able to clarify this and thanks!

Milkmaster

Lurker
Reputation score
Hey there, sorry to bother but I keep getting stuck at step 4 for the love ending. I am able to get to telling her that I have a reason but after that I've only met with repeated failure. It's either I get the ending option showing up before the mark on her right aft shows which leads to a bad end upon choosing the first option or the mark does not show at all. Hope you are able to clarify this and thanks!
I'm having the same problem following the guide, I get to the part where I can tell her I have a reason but after that is just met with failure, no mark showing etc.

Icevail

Lurker
Reputation score
Detailed love ending route :

Talk
3rd Choice
2nd Choice
3rd Choice
1st Choice

Irene talks to you
Choose "Because I want to save you, Princess" 3rd Choice

Talk
1st choice until Irene talks to you
"I swear my allegiance only for you, Princess" 3rd Choice

Talk
1st Choice
1st Choice
3rd Choice
3rd Choice x 2

Turn her around
Lift her skirt up
Keep pulling her pants up until she is on yellow in arousal gauge (optional to make her cum)
Turn her to face you

Talk
3rd Choice

Irene talks to you
"I have reason..." 2nd Choice

Talk
1st choice

Irene talks to you
"Of course, Because I heard it directly" 1st choice

Talk
3rd Choice

Irene talks to you
"This wizard was nominated by Emperor?" 1st Choice

Talk
1st Choice

Irene talks to you
"It is the function of magician.." 1st Choice

Talk
1st Choice
3rd Choice
Spam talk, choices do not matter until she talks to you.

Irene talks to you
"His majesty prepared..." 3rd Choice

Turn her around
Lift her skirt
Make her cum few times ( 3 to 5) by pulling her pants

Turn her to face you
Talk until her Affection is back again to as right it can get.

Turn her around again.
Slap few times (Right side of her booty)
Take her pants off
You should see the mark in her booty now.
Look at it. (Make sure your affection is maxed when do this, if not, talk to her until its maxed)
Choose whatever when she talks to you the last time

Go to ending
Choose "I will save you"

Don't forget to slap her booty until its bright red when you turn her around for the last time.
And make sure your affection (Right bar) is maxed when you look at the mark.
If its not full when the mark shows in her booty, just keep talking her the 2nd and 3rd choice, which should be about your exile and the sacrifice if you followed this thorough guide, when affection is full look her mark and the love ending unlocks.

Last edited:

Tokita

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Choose "Because I want to save you, Princess" 3rd Choice
"I swear my allegiance only for you, Princess" 3rd Choice
"I have reason..." 2nd Choice
"Of course, Because I heard it directly" 1st choice
"This wizard was nominated by Emperor?" 1st Choice
"It is the function of magician.." 1st Choice
"His majesty prepared..." 3rd Choice
Choose "I will save you"
Are you translating the game?

Icevail

Lurker
Reputation score
Are you translating the game?
Yes, I am going to do it partially, I've translated UI, all the questions MC asks and the love route, but the level of translation is shabby at best, as I don't know how to properly read moon runes, but I generally do understand it when its spoken to me, but now I am waiting for the patch for the recollection menu from JSK, what of it?

If you need the translated version, you can find the link to it few pages backwards from this one.

I also did partial translation (fight, sex and some talk options translated to make the game more easy to play) to Karen, the other JSK game released earlier.

If you have suggestion on how to improve the level of translation, I am open for feedback.

Last edited:

GenesisGamma6

Reputation score
Aside from the 4 endings and the dungeon H scenes for Irina, what else is there? It seems there's room for other things on the title menu.

Icevail

Lurker
Reputation score
Aside from the 4 endings and the dungeon H scenes for Irina, what else is there? It seems there's room for other things on the title menu.
Just the 4 endings + Missionary, Service, Cowgirl and Doggy style, that's all there is.

Scepticism

Lurker
Reputation score
When she ask why you're groping her you need to select the top option.

1. "I'm looking for a mark/tatoo" <--correct choice
  2. "I'm examining the princess body"
  3. "A rare chance to touch your sexy body"

Hope this helps you.

The Bomb

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Looks like JSK updated the Princess Irene and managed to fix the blackscreen on Recollection Mode, though still not fix the freeze at "Service" Mode (It happen when you select Paizuri 1/2 then select Blowjob 2, it will freeze the animation and the button as well). Anyway gonna do Uncensoring and will post the link when finished, shouldn't take long . . .

EDIT: Alright here it is:
https:// mega. nz/#!fw10FZ5Y!zjwXZD0-7_dtYniA8s3Mr9lIfvpzECMWjgA0Px2otUI

Last edited:

unknownpervert

Sex Demon
Reputation score
I just started translating with JPEX FF dec (I'm green as green can be with it, translating is the best I can do right about now) , so I honestly have no clue clues how to merge the data you so graciously have uncensored for us, with my shabby partial translation, but give me few pointers on where to start and I'll probably figure out the rest on my own, but I am fairly sure you can manage to do it faster ( and reliably) than I can, since you do seem to have the know how for it.

And as far for the recollection mode part, I have no trouble accessing that on Karen or Irene, all scenes work out just fine, no black screens or whatsoever.

On the side note, I've translated Irene's UI to English now, also majority of the questions are in English, the shabby kind of English, but people should now have a general idea what MC does ask from Irene, the things that are not yet translated are the doggy style questions, intro text and the ending answers by MC (much due to fact I haven't been able to find those from the timelines, despite the fact I've literally translated almost everything I've found from the game's FLA's, could be on those few remaining spots I haven't gone through yet.) and what Irene responds to MC in her speech bubbles.

TL;DR UI Almost full in English, its playable if nothing else, Irene's speech bubbles are not done.

Link to Partially translated Princess Interrogation (WIP); (Remember to delete the spaces)
https:// mega. nz/#!nBAW1aDL!NPuHMe7lDCczzC1HNo0i6fRND5B3do3V9w-2f011g6w

Enjoy and laugh at my shabby translation >>;
So...I tried your translation and Im crashing after the intro,wether I press the skip and just advance text.Just wanted to tell you just in case,maybe its just my computer,but the game is running fine in japanese so I have no idea why it crash.

Icevail

Lurker
Reputation score
So...I tried your translation and Im crashing after the intro,wether I press the skip and just advance text.Just wanted to tell you just in case,maybe its just my computer,but the game is running fine in japanese so I have no idea why it crash.
I can't replicate the crash on my end, everything works as intended, but I will check the files in mega in case those are corrupted and do my magic if that is the case.

EDIT1; I triple checked the files, no crash, the issue is somewhere on your end.

Last edited:

letronixRULES

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Huh... well that was weird. I updated the game with the uncensored files provided by TheBomb, and the black screen keeps happening... what gives...? Maybe is my version of the game, I mean, the main SWF file, but other than that, I don't even have a clue what could be causing the black screen to still keep appearing even after the files update... oh well.