What's new

RPG NTR [Makura cover soft] 魔剣士リーネ2/ Leane of Legitimate Crown (RJ194521)

Icehaku

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: [Makura cover soft|SLG]Leane of Legitimate Crown

Has there been any attempt at a partial yet? This game really needs one!

CobraPL

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Could anyone translate this choice ?

Attachments

kazpor

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Could anyone translate this choice ?
It basically tells you that you can change number of generic non-story girls in the harem from the harem menu using new command [基本側室数を変更]
The more of them the lesser chance of king's bodyguards coming for your commanders.
And you are asked if you want to increase number of generic girls right now.

If you choose yes it's easier to satisfy king's needs but his salary will go up.

TooN0ble

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

1.24 is now out.
・奴隷服を着せたままハーレムや牢屋に入ったりするとエラーが発生することがあるのを修正
・古いセーブデータを使っているとパメラの戦闘イベントが発生しないことがあるのを修正
・古いセーブデータを使っているとヒッピアの収入が低いままなのを修正

Bing translated:
It is fixed that an error may occur when you enter a harem or a prison while clothed in slavery.
Corrected that Pamela's battle event may not occur when using old save data.
Fixed Hippia's income remains low when using old save data.

Really looking forward to a partial if anyone is working on one.
It will probably just be minor bug fixes with new patches for quite awhile.
Just finished playing the first one with the partial patch to get a basic idea of how this one works. This sequel looks to be much better than the first.

habisain

Tentacle God
Reputation score

A partial is something I'm looking into making, but it's not going to be any time soon. If it does, it'll probably be late this year (and may go as far as to have a version with machine translations inserted into the game). The reason for the delay is a) I'm busy and b) that due to the game using Roman characters for colour codes, any translation into English would involve modifying every script in the game. Hence this will require some custom tools, and because this is me we're talking about, faster than you can say "scope creep" I'll be wanting to implement all of this stuff into RPGMaker Trans. On the bright side, I should also be able to create a machine translated version of the game at the same time. I'm not dumb enough to commit to doing a manual translation of a game with a 2MB script.

I daresay that someone with a more restrained outlook could make a partial much, much quicker than I. Any takers?

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

This game still being updated? Just waiting for the last version and a partial cuz I lost count of the number of times I fapped to the first game.

swpkmn

Demon Girl
Reputation score

One issue I have with this game is that it will only let you select the basic attack and flee options on your first turn of any fight, but doesn't seem to limit the AI's choices accordingly.

I keep trying to select the Boomerang skill when Carla is fighting an Archer and is not in range for the normal attack and has plenty of energy to use the Boomerang skill, but is blocked from using it immediately for no reason. However, the enemy archer is allowed to shoot a poison arrow at Carla right off the bat. How is that fair?!

maddogrd

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Has anyone managed to get the Pamela turn event?

maddogrd

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I tried it and it still didn't work.

CobraPL

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Could anyone explain Rene/Leane romance route for me? I mean Pure love ② , should I buy something or what ?
Event Occurrence condition Event content
Pure love ① Rene happens when you talk to Raine with over 60 affection degrees Listen to the story of the Holy Sword
Pure love ② You will get a magical sword garp and you will fail the seal magic (see the item page for the details of the censored event )
Then occur when you talk to Lane with Love's degree of love of 70 or more Ask a curse of a seal of a magical sword
Pure love ③ Occurs when Ares and Rene move to the saint's tower Get the Holy Sword
Pure love ④ Rene happens when you talk with Raine with over 80 affection degrees To promise to train
Pure love ⑤ Occurred when Ares and Rene move to Adriatic Castle Training of Holy Sword skill
Pure love ⑥ Renée's affection degree occurs when speaking with Raine at more than 90 Training of Holy Sword skill part 2

blahblah45

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Could anyone explain Rene/Leane romance route for me? I mean Pure love ② , should I buy something or what ?
Event Occurrence condition Event content
Pure love ① Rene happens when you talk to Raine with over 60 affection degrees Listen to the story of the Holy Sword
Pure love ② You will get a magical sword garp and you will fail the seal magic (see the item page for the details of the censored event )
Then occur when you talk to Lane with Love's degree of love of 70 or more Ask a curse of a seal of a magical sword
Pure love ③ Occurs when Ares and Rene move to the saint's tower Get the Holy Sword
Pure love ④ Rene happens when you talk with Raine with over 80 affection degrees To promise to train
Pure love ⑤ Occurred when Ares and Rene move to Adriatic Castle Training of Holy Sword skill
Pure love ⑥ Renée's affection degree occurs when speaking with Raine at more than 90 Training of Holy Sword skill part 2
Kill boss at sand crystal, bring MC and priestess to place where thief girl was recruited, bring MC and Leane to there after.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

aside from being defeated / captured. are there any ntr triggers?

by that, i mean by taking a female unit to the wrong place at the right time.

in the first one, i remember if you entered a cave with the blue haired priestess girl, she gets raped by goblins as an event and is permanently lost as a unit. since she is the only character able to get pregnant in the first game.

(the thief gets off screen pregnant, but returns)

maddogrd

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I think there is something with the bandit guy and Cynthia but not sure how to activate.

blahblah45

Demon Girl
Reputation score

aside from being defeated / captured. are there any ntr triggers?

by that, i mean by taking a female unit to the wrong place at the right time.

in the first one, i remember if you entered a cave with the blue haired priestess girl, she gets raped by goblins as an event and is permanently lost as a unit. since she is the only character able to get pregnant in the first game.

(the thief gets off screen pregnant, but returns)
Cynthia love route she gets kidnapped by Blue Bear and if you take too long to rescue, Dorothy and Chloe scene from battling them after converted. Scene with Wendy side character and Hawk as part of the story on Beatrice kingdom. That is all in current game. 1.2 patch files include CG of a scene with Seria and probably a guy in the files called Traitor.

kenjifire1

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

New patch out 1.26, you can get it on there blog or website. I admire how the developers are still fixing bugs, but i feel like this bug patching will reach 1.50 or something, still I love this game ;)

CobraPL

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Changelog latest 2 versions, google translate
Ver 1.26
- Fixed that sometimes problems with heroin attack might occur when using old saved data (em bag in ver 1.25)

Ver 1.25
· I will notify you when clearing the individual route of the selected country (right after diamond city strategy)
If you are on the way to this notification, you can skip that route in the next and subsequent play
· We have greatly relaxed the lifting conditions for each heroine in the standing viewing mode of the CG list
· Ease restrictions on each ending memorabilia relaxed (measures for those who closed the game in the middle of ending)
- Degradation difficulty of Zako game of demonic edition has been greatly lowered (Platinum rank or more has not decreased so much)
· Add curse equipment "curse pendant"
· Fixed that one of Chloe's event CG in the CG list was gone
- Fixed that the heroin of the already-taken route had not been the target of the capture when using mid-skip skipping
· Fixed that sometimes error occurred when using spellblacking earth crack
- Fixed error occurrence in reminiscence mode when right click is assigned to window erase
- Fixed that an error occurred when two or more enemy troops trying to use a spell at the same time
- Fixed that enemy warlord could use forbidden curse even condition abnormality
- Fixed that levels were supposed to be raised endlessly
- Fixed that warping occurred when the enemy retreated just above the base
- Fixed that there are things where Nora will become two people when returning Nora from harem
- Fixed that the heroine during pregnancy restoration at Diamond City did not return to Devil Battle
· Other, minor modification etc.
EDIT: Hacked 100% save no longer works as intended, especially after ending game at least once for yourself. I have uncleared CGs and uncleared endings for 1.26.

Last edited:

maddogrd

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

How to get the girl to refuse the king? I got Dorothy cleared and the king still took her.

Last edited:

habisain

Tentacle God
Reputation score

EDIT: Hacked 100% save no longer works as intended, especially after ending game at least once for yourself. I have uncleared CGs and uncleared endings for 1.26.
You posted the changelog yourself. It specifically states the conditions for some of the endings in CG room/recollection etc were changed. Given that my hacked save just checks the conditions in the CG/Replay modes and then I did a quick modification of the game to set all those conditions to True, of course if the conditions change those will not be unlocked.

Anyhow, another hacked save approaches. And something different as well. While you can use the hacked save, I'm also uploading a patch file. If you don't mind losing all your saved games or haven't started, grab savedata.zip. If you'd rather keep saved games then grab patch2.zip, and extract patch2.xp3 into the game directory (just like applying the official patch.xp3 file). patch2.xp3 overrides the main menu to set all the flags on startup, and so will turn your save data into a completely unlocked one. At least until the conditions change again.

Oh, and backup savedata before you do this regardless, at least if you have any attachment to your save games.

EDT: A new update gives new H-scenes, so the ones that were here are no longer full unlocks. Go to the new post all the way over here if you wish to cheat.

Last edited:

CobraPL

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Thx habisain, you are great as always !!!

Btw. Is there any updated english version of ssg file ? I have, probably. 1.44 ENG

Also, DO NOT use ssg to recover troops of your unit, which is captured by enemy. Game will break in funny/strange way ;)