What's new

(Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Arelris

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

I always think that people who blame Nutaku for the lack of content are the same people who scream at clerks because they don't like what a store has for sale. I know it's not the same, but that's just how I see it.

Nutaku could just say fuck it and stop supporting Aigis, (I would hate that) but they don't have a lot of options. They say they are trying to get control and then we can bitch at them endlessly. They could leave us at the mercy of DMM, and keep the status quo. I'm not sure what else they could do.

I still think Nutaku needs to do more to get us events at a better rate, take control or advocate on our behalf with DMM. Advocating isn't enough if that's what they decide to do the need to be vocal/ transparent with us so we know they are at the very least trying.

razisgosu

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Your post seems kind of hypocritical. First you call people out for complaining to Nutaku, then you do the same in your very own post by saying you think Nutaku needs to try harder to get more content. The complaints have always been why isn't English Aigis up to par with DMM Aigis, the same one you just made. Those complaints are directed at Nutaku who have an infinitely better partnership with the Aigis developers than we do and have a much better chance of getting through to them.

Sure Nutaku could discontinue Aigis, but that would only hurt themselves as it's a source of cash for them. You see it plenty on these boards, people spending tens to hundreds of dollars on Aigis, some people every month.

At the end of the day all people who have been complaining want is an experience similar to how it's been on every other version of Aigis since launch. English Aigis is the only one that has this less than stellar pace of content.

Trollwut

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I always think that people who blame Nutaku for the lack of content are the same people who scream at clerks because they don't like what a store has for sale. I know it's not the same, but that's just how I see it.
A clerk that replace a beef burger with vegan meatloaf is totally innocent alright.
Besides this is the better analogy
Aigis dev -> N*nt*ndo Japan (NCL)
Nutty -> N*nt*ndo NA (NOA)

Most of people trashtalking nutty is with them since the beginning. I could make a compilation of my complain ticket of early stage Lord of Valkyrie and Aigis. And I'll tell you some good news, Aigis support team is among the least helpful team in nutty. I wonder why.

Edit: 20,000th post of this thread. yay

Last edited:

Arelris

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I can see how I'm being a little hypocritical, but just because Nutaku isn't to blame for some (most?) of the complaints doesn't mean they can't take steps to address them.

I agree it wouldn't make sense finically to drop aigis, but I'm sure companies have made even less intelligent decisions. I could see someone suggesting that if Aigis is a glaring thorn in their side from a PR standpoint, dropping it could make sense. I think it's stupid, but I'm sure it could atleast be suggested.

I find myself torn on whether to support the game by buying SC. I like the game and I want it be developed more, but I feel my concerns aren't being heard/ listened to by the devs.

Ertx

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Nutaku could just say fuck it and stop supporting Aigis, (I would hate that) but they don't have a lot of options. They say they are trying to get control and then we can bitch at them endlessly. They could leave us at the mercy of DMM, and keep the status quo. I'm not sure what else they could do.

I still think Nutaku needs to do more to get us events at a better rate, take control or advocate on our behalf with DMM. Advocating isn't enough if that's what they decide to do the need to be vocal/ transparent with us so we know they are at the very least trying.
They're not going to discontinue Aigis because a couple dozen people are bitching about it on a forum. Forums like these represent a very very small fraction of the overall playerbase, and I'm willing to bet the vast majority of the playerbase has no idea that there's anything wrong with the pace of events.

And if they're being truthful about attempting to take over the EN version of Aigis (and I see no reason to assume they're not), that's pretty much all they can do.

Fayne

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Still no maintenance, there goes the last hope that we'll get a surprise event today

ziodyne

Tentacle God
Reputation score

>no maintenance.

well then another week of nothing, fun.
if they plan on using the subjugation as an excuse it most certainly isn't worth doing subs over events.

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Guess I can only say , WoW >.>

Trollwut

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I can see how I'm being a little hypocritical, but just because Nutaku isn't to blame for some (most?) of the complaints doesn't mean they can't take steps to address them.

I agree it wouldn't make sense finically to drop aigis, but I'm sure companies have made even less intelligent decisions. I could see someone suggesting that if Aigis is a glaring thorn in their side from a PR standpoint, dropping it could make sense. I think it's stupid, but I'm sure it could atleast be suggested.

I find myself torn on whether to support the game by buying SC. I like the game and I want it be developed more, but I feel my concerns aren't being heard/ listened to by the devs.
That, sire, is exactly the problem. Please correct me if I'm wrong, but in the past, the developer side is kinda proactive by taking players suggestions and/or feedbacks (or something like that). I recall this is what brought us Odette event. I don't see any reason why they won't do that anymore(if anyone happened to know, please be my guest), they are going to make money by that even if only a bit.
And to make it worse is, nutty standoff with the lolis issue. One day they said it's a no, another day they said it's a-go. (e.g Aisha boost up chance fiasco recently)
It looked like the dev want to grab some of money and decided to put Aisha, but nutty being nutty, they removed Aisha from banner because they afraid whoever banned the lolis found out about it. (You're free to disagree with this one, this is completely my thought about those incident).
To conclude it, all of this lead me to the question of whether nutty really trying to improve the game or they just gonna leave it be and let it make a profit as it is.

Or yeah, it's fully the devs fault and nutty can't do anything about it. That still left nutty with their loli problem.

soranokira

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

don't worry guys, we've been through this. it's just 6 week breaks, not a big issue. time to mincost spica/saki.

also, someone shared this so I thought I should share it here:

anon423

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Maybe they noticed that next event supposed to be Anniversary event, so they are trying to align it with actual Anniversary. Always thinking about providing users with best possible experience.

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Maybe they noticed that next event supposed to be Anniversary event, so they are trying to align it with actual Anniversary. Always thinking about providing users with best possible experience.
Wonderfull~

Eh... atleast FKG on DMM have a Blooming Aff fiture implemented

Something to keep Me busy and forget how we got b***K!

Orion

Tentacle God
Reputation score

also, someone shared this so I thought I should share it here:
That is some nostalgia right there I tell ya hwat.

Also, this:

razisgosu

Tentacle God
Reputation score

2 week break is a shame, that's a new one that we haven't had since our 6 week bug period. Having horrible luck getting a second Feng Shui orb.

omega780

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

2 week break is a shame, that's a new one that we haven't had since our 6 week bug period. Having horrible luck getting a second Feng Shui orb.
More time to level and farm gold/DC/orbs/fairies/affection/trust I guess.

Attackle

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So we'll get 1 year long break and 1 year constant events afterward to balance thing out, kappa.
Nutaky Aigis will probably last longer than DMM version. At least two times longer.

Nattorei

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

As much as the breaks can hurt, I still don't mind too much. It is to be expected. I personally can at least use the breaks constructively. I don't know how some of you guys do it, but I still have units to raise.

I still need to, off the top of my head, CC and bring to CC42 Shao, Beatrice, and Akane. I need to bring to 50, CC, and bring to CC10 Pallis. Probably forgetting some units too. Affectioning those mentioned. In addition, random raising of random silvers to keep and dupe golds. And also raising silvers for AW fodder. Dailies, orbs, AW processing, etc.

Meanwhile, the hope for more constant content is always there. But hope is hope. I know what is coming and I've seen the DMM content so many times, I've already half-experienced everything they have. Still not sure about Fran. So many good things, so many bad things.

Too much thinking, I just play the game.

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

On the other board someone jokes about Devs just being lazy
Assuming yesterday there was MT
Next week also MT to rid Spectral March
And so the next two week , so there is 3 MT in 3 week
And since there is SM , it's literally still have an Event. Genius~
Rather use that free week to golf , er.. work~ lol

omega780

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Oh cool Big Hero title is at 192. I thought it was at 194. Moar power please.

Orion

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So we'll get 1 year long break and 1 year constant events afterward to balance thing out, kappa.
Someone's had too much JT....TTV.