The Colony - Day 2

OP
SilentSilth

SilentSilth

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score
Re: The Colony - Day 2

Somewhere East of Firelight Base: Carmine Forest (Unknown Sector), Orc Encampment; Circe, Lullana

"There won't be very much practice," Tereani pulled the rifle from the rack, checking to see if it had ammo, before handing it to the Bioid. It was a heavier rifle than she was used to, but she could still easily heft it - but not one-handed.

"And our weapons are very... different than yours, yes. I'll be giving you some different ammo for it, however."

((This is the part where Tereani tells Circe about the different ammo, hidden so only Maiko and our Orc Grunts and Slaves will know!))

After she was finished explaining, Tereani gave Circe two green, pink, and purple clips, as well as 1 yellow clip. Picking up another Orc Pistol, she handed that to Circe also, with two green and pink clips for her to carry for that. Last but not least, she grabbed similiar armor to what she was already wearing, tossing it to Circe.

((Circe has gained an Orc Sniper Rifle (d3 damage, 4 rounds/clip, can pierce armor) and an Orc Pistol (d1 damage, 8 rounds/clip), and Orc Light Armor (10 durability))

Firelight Base, Floor 2: Command Center; Commander Winters, Jethro, Annerose, Cassidy, Emily, Skora and Kiera (representation)

"No, it doesn't actually shoot or drip. Just me being a crazy AI. Do you know we AIs are crazy?" Kiera asked as she lead Emily down to Barracks, letting her shower in one of the bathrooms.

Back in the Command Center, Cassie quietly hooks the HUD up to her command terminal, keying in the passcode to break through any encryption the Alliance had installed on it.

"Kiera, restore the device to one minute before Cassidy picked it up," She commanded. The process didn't take too long, and Cassie soon had Circe's unedited video playing on the screen. The video is from Circe's point of view, filming the debris and destroyed buildings as she was carried.

"Hey there Blue, there's a couple of things I need you to do for me. First, don't follow me. Head back to Firelight with those two women, get more people, then head out again, but not after me. Getting Firelight running at peak is more important than me. The second thing I need you to do is look after the Commander. I think you'll know how to do that. And tell her... Tell her I'll see her again. And I'll see you again Azure, you can bet on that."

Cassie took a deep, shaking breath, clutching at her chest as the video ended. Resting on the command terminal, she cleared her throat, just in time for Emily to come back up to the Command Center, lead by another representation of Kiera.

"We have some VIPs that are needed to make Firelight run at peak operating effciency. Cassidy... Do you still want to go after Nanako?"

"I think that means we just missed something juicy..." Kiera whispered to Emily, before tacking on: "You did. I know what happened."

Firelight Base: Sub-Floor 12; Marie, Laina, Ashley and Kalica

Laina goes south and turns on the sensor nodes at the intersection, then heads back up north with the group. The women all look at each other, before continuing on, towards Garage Four...

Resources:
Gunpowder: 8
Metal: 14
Plastic: 14
Rubber: 13
Chemicals: 11

The door slides open without any issue as they approach. Marie and Laina, being the only two with military training, were the first to enter, their weapons at the ready. A large motorcycle with two cannons sticking from the front sat in front of them; another was overturned to their right. Marie figured these must have been the Valkyrie bikes that Kiera had mentioned. The other two women made their way slowly into the dimly lit garage, keeping their eyes peeled...

The lights in the giant garage made a feriously loud noise, catching everyone off guard as the entire area lit up. To the North was an old vehicle that Marie had piloted - and even used the Turret on the back a few times: A Portia MKII, an old, tried and true vehicle for the Alliance from even before the Outer Colony revolutions. Marie stared longingly at the vehicle for a few moments, remembering the few days she had the privelage of using the buggy.. When movement just behind one of it's massive tires caught her eye. The woman rose her pistol, eyes focusing on the flash of green...

"What's going on here?" They heard a rough, feminine voice say. Looking towards the corner of the Garage, to where a maintenance tunnel lead out, a tall, muscular orcess walked through, covered from nearly head-to-toe in what looked like tribal armor, red tattoos running across her entire body. Behind her dragged a small blue form, bound with some sort of material... Ing'Tin! She pulled the unconscious xeno around, setting him near the base of the stairs to the maintenance ramp, just as the large wolf from before slowly walked up behind the orcess; it jumped from the ten-foot platform, landing (and skittering) on the metal floor just a bit, it's hackles raised as it growled.

"I think there are some humies here trying to play 'Hero'," She said, grinning, "...Good enough for me. I like breaking in new pets." As she taunted the women, three wolves - probably one of the creatures from before, slowly made their way from the south corner of the garage, each snarling at the human women.

"Give in now, and I'll go easy on you," She said, looking over the women, "..And I'll only feed this pathetic being here to my wolves. I'll spare you that indignity."

As she spoke, the orc Grunts came out from behind the Portia - one stupid enough to leave cover completely. Marie knew if they could clear any danger from the Portia, she could use the gun - she could probably even use the upturned Valkyrie, but with how little room there would be to manuever... Laina knew she could also easily hotwire the over-turned bike, turning it into a large proximity mine if anything got too close. Finally, up on the ceiling, Ashley spotted an automatic turret - and while it was too high up to reach, Kiera may be able to reactivate it.

((Woo! First Boss Fight! Because it is a boss battle, all AP, FP, MP, and EP has been restored. Bosses will not attack until attacked first, or until their minions are all dead/incapacitated/turned. Also, I think I'll have to start doing these maps in AutoCAD... would make it easier to show the giant rectangle is a buggy with a turret on the back.))

Map:

Humans:
Marie: Jumpsuit: 2/7.
AP: 2, FP: 2, MP: 4, EP: 8
DX10 Pistol: 2/4 Rounds/clip, 7 clips.

Laina: Medium Armor: 15/15.
AP: 4, FP: 6, MP: 4, EP: 7
DX10 Pistol: 3/5 rounds/clip, 13 clips.
Orc Pistol: 8/8 Grn. Rounds/Clips (1 clip), 8/8 Pnk. Rounds/Clip (1 clip).
Omnitool: Unlimited charges.

Kalica: Runner armor: 5/5.
AP: 3, FP: 3, MP: 10, EP: 9
Modified DX5 Pistol: 8/9 Rounds/clip, 9 clips.

Ashley: Civilian Clothes: 7/7.
AP: 2, FP: 5, MP: 4, EP: 12
DX2 Pistol: 3/3 Rounds/clip, 15 clips available.
Devlin Peacemaker: 0/1 Rounds/Clip, 16 rounds available.

Enemies:
Grunt 1: No Armor.
AP: ??, FP: ??, MP: ??, EP: ??
Orc Pistol: 1 Damage, 8 rounds/clip (Unknown # of Clips)

Grunt 2: No Armor.

Grunt 3: No Armor.

Wolf 1: No Armor.

Wolf 2: No Armor.

Wolf 3: No Armor.

Grizzy (Dire Wolf): No Armor.
AP: 5, FP: 6, MP: 10, EP: 8

Orc Beast Apprentince: Armor: 20
AP: 6, FP: 8, MP: 18, EP: 12
Unknown Weapons.

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Skora shrugged. So the bioid wanted to deal with the horde on her own. Silly, but not her problem. Apparently there was some sort of emotional thing going on between the bioid and the commander and potentially Cassidy. None of it made any sense to her either, so she passed it over. Everyone had their troubles, she supposed.

Caulder

Is completely fucking irrelevant. And he's a bitch
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Jethro shifts his weight onto his left leg, then plants the butt of his gun on the command floor with both hands gripping the barrel as he processes the message. "I believe we should honor her wishes until we can get the base to full functionality, then mount a rescue operation. I don't care where you send me, Commander, just so long as I get to do what I was trained to do." Jethro states, his left eye following Cassie's every movement, trying to read her body language, knowing something was wrong. His right eye would move for once, seeming to rotate inside his head as he turned it to look over at Cassidy, half expecting another outburst from her.

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

"Kiera... why are there wolves, and these green humanoids, and all, inside the bloody base? What the HELL happened to the security!?" Marie just about shouts into her headset, taking two quick shots at the nearest visible orc, and then ducking behind the flimsy cover of one of the Valkyries.

Reloading her pistol, she calls out to the other three women. "If we can clear away the enemies from that buggy, I can use its turret for the rest!"

((Take two ordinary shots at the orc out of cover, then take cover and reload.))

maikochan

User #69
Reputation score

Giving the rifle and experimental heft and looking down the sights, taking care to point the weapon away from Tereani, Circe nodded. "This should do. Four rounds, that'll make things quicker too." She lowered the rifle and placed it on a nearby table, along with the pistol when she received it. "What should I do when I need more ammunition? Return here?" She frowned as she looked at the armor though. "I don't suppose you have anything with a bit more coverage?" Recieving a negative response from Tereani, Circe nodded and donned the armor and made a quick survey of it for pockets, holsters, hooks and rings and anything else to store gear on or in.

Completing her investigation, Circe turned to Tereani. "So, what do you want me to do first?"

Last edited:

Guyver2216

Lurker
Reputation score

"oh wow and here i thought being outside was bad just as many uglies in here too."

*Kali would raise her pistol and fire a single burst at the orc out of cover before moving to take cover behind the upright bike in front of them.*

"okay thats a lot of them right now...and we got a friendly needing to be rescued anyway we can even the odds a little more quickly?"

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ashley was already aiming her weapon as the orc woman finished speaking, quickly firing threes rounds from her pistol at the smaller wolf that was closest to her, before rushing toward cover as she reloaded. Once she reloaded, she fired three more rounds and reloaded again before dropping behind cover. Then, Ashley begins shouting into her headset, needing to be heard over the gunfire; "Kiera, it looks there's a turret in here. Do you think you can get it working and give us some support?"

(Fire 3 times, reload, fire 3 times, reload, take cover. 9 EP. also, talk to Kiera.)

Last edited:

Pale

Reputation score

After her brief break of composure a moment ago, Cassidy is determined to keep things tight during the HUD replay, and her jaw sets in determined fashion as Circe's message plays once again over the Command Center's audio. Blue eyes turn to Cassie at her question, and the Asari's answer... is not the one she wants to give.

"...Yes, ma'am. Nanako, and the other one trapped in the same area. Hayes. Sharon Hayes. Both of them believed to be in Abstergo East. That is, if we're willing to follow the bioid's wishes... Ma'am."

She couldn't project a stronger disapproval without coming out and -saying- she thought it was a bad idea.

Tdreams

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Emily appears back in the command center, visibly refreshed and cleaner. Also dressed more presentably for 'polite' or even military society. Her auburn hair makes her grey jumpsuit look good. Of course, carrying a large knife, not to mention two guns and a leather collar really give Emily that sexy-dangerous look. Which is promptly spoiled as soon as she opens her mouth.

"Huh?!?! What did I miss?" Emily stage whispers back to Kiera. Then, louder, "Who is this Nanako? And why do we need her?"

Suddenly her stomach growls loudly. "Umm, I don't suppose we could get a snack on our way out to rescue this new damsel in distress?"

((Emily has an Int of 1. So she will not think of this, but someone else here might: Emily is still wearing her collar because Kiera could not remove it. At the risk of giving the GM ideas, what could such a collar have in it? A tracking beacon? A loyalty device? A bomb? I'm sure I don't know.))

OP
SilentSilth

SilentSilth

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

Firelight Base, Floor 2: Command Center; Commander Winters, Jethro, Annerose, Cassidy, Emily, Skora and Kiera (representation)

"Oh, see, Cassie is a very promiscuous Commander, you see. She's slept with at least the blue one, and the original woman that's based off the somewhat-robot you saw earlier. If you're not careful, she may take a run at you too - or your mint green friend," Kiera whispered back to Emily.

Cassie took another deep breath, turning to look back at the four gathered before her. Gazing around the room, she locked eyes with Cassidy.

"I want to speak with you... Later. As for the rest of you: Choose what you want to do. I won't stop you from going after Circe... And while I wouldn't hesitate to send a rescue mission out for any of you, we know her wishes. At least try and keep that in mind when making your choice."

Combat Rolls:
Humans:

Ashley: Fires at the closest wolf, reloading twice before taking cover; uses 9 EP.
Attack 1: 7 + 3 = 10 vs. 7 + 1 = 8; Damage: 1.
Attack 2: 4 + 3 = 7 vs. 5 + 1 = 6; Damage: 1.
Attack 3: 6 + 3 = 9 vs. 4 + 1 = 5; Damage: 1.
Reloads.
Attack 1: 10 (Natural 10!) + 6 + 3 = 19 vs. 8 (Autohit); Damage: 2 (Critical Hit)
Wolf 1 dead; Ashley only uses 7 EP.

Kalica: Fires one burst at the out-of-cover orc, then takes cover; uses 2 EP.
Attack 1: 4 + 5 = 9 vs. 4 + 2 = 6; Damage: 1.
Attack 2: 8 + 4 = 12 vs. 6 + 4 = 10; Damage: 1.
Attack 3: 8 + 4 = 12 vs. 10 (Natural 10!) + 7 + 4 = 21; Miss.

Marie: Fires twice at the exposed orc, taking cover; uses 3 EP.
Attack 1: 7 + 5 = 12 vs. 5 + 4 = 9; Damage: 1.
Attack 2: 9 + 5 = 14 vs. 7 + 4 = 11; Damage: 1. Grunt 1 dies.

Laina: Deploys a tech mine just to the side of the Portia and takes cover; uses 4 MP and 2 EP.

Enemy turn

Grunt 2: Rushes from behind cover, moving to grapple Kalica; uses 6 EP.
Grapple 1: 6 + 3 = 9 vs. 9 + 1 = 10; Miss.
Grapple 2: 4 + 3 = 7 vs. 8 + 1 = 9; Miss.
Grapple 3: 9 + 3 = 12 vs. 2 + 1 = 3; Kalica is grappled with 9 points. She may still attack.
Grapple 4: 4 + 3 = 7 vs. 8 + 1 = 9; Kalica is still grappled with 9 points.

Grunt 3: Moves to grapple Marie; Interrupted by Laina's Tech Mine.
Damage: 6. Grunt 3 dies.

Wolf 2: Moves and uses 'Disarm' on Ashley and continues to grapple her; uses 6 EP and 2 MP.
Disarm: 10 + 2 = 12 vs. 1 (Critical Fail) = 2; Ashley is grappled with 20 points (Critical multiplier); she can only attempt to escape from her attacker.
Grapple 1: 1 + 2 = 3 vs. 4 + 2 = 6; Ashley is still grappled with 20 points.
Grapple 2: 7 + 2 = 9 vs. 1 + 2 = 3; Ashley is grappled with 26 points; she can still attempt to escape.
Grapple 3: 7 + 2 = 9 vs. 2 + 2 = 4; Ashley is grappled with 31 points. She can only escape the grapple if someone helps her.

Wolf 3: Moves next to Laina and uses 'Disarm', continuing the grapple; uses 6 EP and 2 MP.
Disarm: 8 + 2 = 10 vs. 4 + 1 = 5; Laina is grappled with 5 points and cannot attack.
Grapple 1: 6 + 2 = 8 vs. 6 + 1 = 7; Laina is grappled with 6 points.
Grapple 2: 4 + 2 = 6 vs. 1 (Critical Fail) = 1; Laina is grappled with 16 points (Critical Multiplier).
Grapple 3: 6 + 2 = 8 vs. 8 + 1 = 9; LAina is still grappled with 16 points.
Grapple 4: 7 + 2 = 9 vs. 1 (Critical Fail) = 1; Laina is grappled with 32 points (Critical multiplier); She can only escape if someone helps her.

Ashley and Marie both get a response from Kiera almost immediately.

To Marie: "Well, my power supply coolant was being clogged by a large mass only removed yesterday. During that period, I had to shut down many systems, including several essential ones. I tried to keep my outer defenses up, but some Orcs still managed to get through - probably some came through the tunnels, even. I can route some power to the turret in the garage; Ashley has already asked me to reactivate it."

To Ashley: "I'll gladly activate the turret for your squad, Civilian Ashley. It will take some of our resources, but luckily it will stay on unless I lose power or the turret is destroyed. However, I'll need to hear the command from one of the authorized Alliance Soldiers in your group."

The orc who had left cover didn't last long against a combined salvo from Marie and Kalica. Ashley was able to handle one of the wolves without any problems, using just her DX2. Laina deployed a mine as one of the orcs tried to run towards Marie; the mine explodes, sending the grunt against the wall. The remaining grunt dodges around the portia, running over to Kalica and tackling the Runner to the ground. Grunting, Kalica was able to keep the grunt from pinning her arms down - with still enough room for her to fire at will. Ashley was surprised by how fast the wolves moved, one leaping over the over-turned valkyrie and biting onto her wrist. With a yelp, she let go of the pistol - but that wasn't the only thing she had to worry about.

Diving between her legs, the wolf pulls Ashley into a flip, spinning the girl around and onto her back. Dazed slightly from the sudden change of pace, she was barely able to fight off the Wolf when it spun around and quickly put it's maw about her throat in a threatening way. It didn't waste any time, however, dragging her from around the Valkyrie and towards the giant wolf and it's trainer... And very soon, Laina found herself in the same predicament. Remembering how terrifying it had been with the wolf's maw wrapped about her throat, she tried her best to keep the creature at bay - but soon, she found herself on her back, pistol feet away, and the wolf gingerly biting down around her neck.

"Pilot Marie," Kiera said in a cool voice; after all, she couldn't see what was going on, "I can turn on my automatic target, but I'll need you or Laina to paint the targets for me. It will require a tiny amount of our chemical supply to bring it back online."

((Giving Kiera the command to reconnect the turret will cost 5 Chemicals; Only Marie and Laina can paint targets using their HUD, which will cost 1 EP to do so. Kiera will fire on any target that's been painted until it's dead (or she runs out of ammo), moving onto the next target.))

Map:

Humans:
Marie: Jumpsuit: 2/7.
AP: 2, FP: 2, MP: 4, EP: 5/8
DX10 Pistol: 0/4 Rounds/clip, 7 clips.

Laina: Medium Armor: 15/15; Grappled with 32 points.
AP: 4, FP: 6, MP: 0/4, EP: 5/7

Kalica: Runner armor: 5/5; Grappled with 9 points.
AP: 3, FP: 3, MP: 10, EP: 7/9
Modified DX5 Pistol: 5/9 Rounds/clip, 9 clips.

Ashley: Civilian Clothes: 7/7; Grappled with 31 points.
AP: 2, FP: 5, MP: 4, EP: 12

Enemies:
Grunt 1: Dead; 1 EXP rewarded.

Grunt 2: Dead; 1 EXP rewarded.

Grunt 3: Grappling Kalica with 9 points.
AP: ??, FP: ??, MP: ??, EP: 6/??

Wolf 1: Dead; 1 EXP rewarded.

Wolf 2: No Armor; Grappling Ashley with 31 points.

Wolf 3: No Armor; Grappling Laina with 32 Points.

AP: 5, FP: 6, MP: 10, EP: 10

Orc Beast Apprentince: Armor: 20
AP: 6, FP: 8, MP: 18, EP: 12
Unknown Weapons.

Last edited:

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(If Kalicia can get out of the grapple or kill the orc trying to molest her and get that SMG firing again, we still have a good chance of winning this. DeMatt just needs to target as many things as possible for the turret. Edit: Also, much fail on our part. 3 crit fails on our defensive rolls!)

Ashley is helpless against the wolf at this point, and can do nothing but try to crawl along with the beast as it drags her, hoping to at least keep it from putting pressure on her throat. For the first few moments, she is completely panicked, the wolfs fangs against her throat keeping her from even thinking about trying to resist. That is, until she gets an idea. The creature belonged to the orcs, and the orcs were out to rape them as far as she knew. So, it stood to reason that they shared their spoils with their 'pets.' If she could get its mind on... Other things, she might at least keep form being dragged over to the orc woman, at which point she'd probably be tied up and left to watch helplessly while the rest of the women in her party were trussed up for the same fate. So, despite her inhibitions and the fangs around her throat, her right hand strayed down the wolfs body, while her left continued helping drag her across the floor. Being directly underneath its body made her 'target' rather easy to find, and it wasn't long before her hand found its way to the wolfs sheathed cock. She gently caresses it, trying to tease it out of its covering, while quietly whispering; "That's a good boy... Calm down and lets play a little...."

(Try to use Animal Lover. Minimal chance of it actually working, but something's better than nothing.)

Last edited:

Tdreams

Demon Girl
Reputation score

"Hmmmm, if it's all the same to her, I think I'll take a break for a while. I've had more than my fill of 'command performances' for a while," Emily whispers back to Kiera.

At the Commander's next comments, Emily thinks: Do whatever I want? That doesn't sound military-ish. It damn well ain't an orcish concept. Huh, what do I want? Sleep all day without anyone bugging me for some 'entertainment'.... that might be really nice... Emily sighs, with a small happy smile on her face, and no one can quite tell why. Then another thought enters her head, and she imagines all of the faceless women being tortured by the orcs out there, and her eyes harden, her lips tightening into a smile that no one would find comforting. I can't let anyone else endure what I have endured. Especially if I have the power to stop it. And doubly so if she ain't just another lifeless, useless lump.

"I volunteer to go on the rescue. You pick the target. This robot Circe or your Nanako gal, I don't care. But I am going to go help save at least one of them from my own fate."

Emily swaps out her clips on her rifle putting a green one in, and re-slinging it over her shoulder. "Someone lead the way."

((Emily chooses to rescue women from a fate worse than death. She is just waiting for a guide, and isn't too picky about which damsel she is sent after.))

Caulder

Is completely fucking irrelevant. And he's a bitch
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Well, seeing as how we have two people willing to go the same place, it's my job to protect them." "Bullshit. Go run for your life and cower in your corner. Let the ladies fight their wars, and we'll just sip on some whiskey while we wait." "Or I could say 'Fuck You' and choose to protect them." Jethro begins to debate his course of action with Archibald, before actually speaking aloud several moments later. "I'll help the ladies rescue Miss Nanako." "Just so long as we both get to shoot someone." "Pffffft. You couldn't shoot someone if their head was the size of a car door." "Don't tempt me, Archibald." "Ma'am. Before we go in, do we even know if Nanako is still alive?"

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"It's been suggested that the bioid can handle herself. She seems to think so as well, or she wouldn't have told us not to come after her. I honestly don't know how important a person she is to this whole operation, so those who know her should make the call on whether to rescue her or not. This Miss Nanako seems to be less able to protect herself, so I'll volunteer to rescue her as well."

Skora checked her clip and grimaced. "Five bullets..." she said aloud. Anyone got a spare close combat weapon? Probably going to need one soon unless I can scavenge some more equipment."

Guyver2216

Lurker
Reputation score

*giving a scream of surprise as she is accosted and thrown down under the orcs weight she drives to manuver the pistol between her and the orc right up against its body before attempting to unload the rest of the clip into the orcs body at point blank. She prayed for this to work and get the ugly bastard off of her*

(fire upon orc on top of her till clip is empty)

Pale

Reputation score

Dark eyes give nothing away, any outbursts of emotion long since locked away behind a grim set of jaw and steeled features. A brisk nod at the request.

"If that's an order, ma'am. As for the rest of you.."

A brisk turn on her heel to face the rest of their motley little crew.

"Nanako is our medical officer, and we're in luck. Her tracker is still active, she's alive, and her lifesigns are originating from.. Abstergo East. Confirm that for me, Kiera?"

While she's waiting on the AI, the Asari continues with her brief.

"With her is believed to be Sharon Hayes. Her tracker isn't active, so we can't confirm that she's still alive, but she was last seen with Nanako. Nanako is our Medical Officer, Hayes, one of our best lab technicians. With her help I should be able to get into the labs here at Firelight, start improving some of our tech. I'll take anyone fit to fight.. which means you, Tin Man, you, Kitten, and you, Green. And anyone else that wants to come along. Kiera.. can you afford to arm Green with a pistol? If not, we'll have to try and scavenge you something - I'm sorry. Any questions?"

As ever, she's both thorough and economical with her words, leaving no room for doubts. The blue woman certainly knew her stuff. Circe, however, is the elephant in the room, a topic totally unbroached. The Commander had indicated they were to leave the bioid.. so that was it.

((Kitten = Emily, Green = Skora, Tin Man = Jethro.))

Tdreams

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Emily turns to Skora and whispers throughout Cassidy's briefing, ignoring the Asari. "Here you go, Skora. I have a few extra pistol clips you can use. I know we are just about out of red, but the green and pink can be useful while Doc Blue pisses herself. Tin Man can watch our backs, and then finish the suckers off for us." Emily begins sharing the pistol ammo with Skora.

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

"Pilot Marie," Kiera said in a cool voice; after all, she couldn't see what was going on, "I can turn on my automatic target, but I'll need you or Laina to paint the targets for me. It will require a tiny amount of our chemical supply to bring it back online."

((Giving Kiera the command to reconnect the turret will cost 5 Chemicals; Only Marie and Laina can paint targets using their HUD, which will cost 1 EP to do so. Kiera will fire on any target that's been painted until it's dead (or she runs out of ammo), moving onto the next target.))
"I- Roger!" Marie grits her teeth as she peeks over the Valkyrie. Two green humanoids down and out, one wolf the same way... but the other two wolves have two of their party pinned down, and a third greenie is trying to subdue that Runner-girl...

"Kiera! Activate the turret! Target-designate: large wolf, bearing niner-zero, distance fifteen, from my position!" She gives a tap to her headset, sending the image of the wolf straddling Laina to the AI. Another look around, and she makes up her mind. "God, I wish I was back in my Hellcat..."

Scrambling to her feet, Marie ducks over to the nearest sensor strip, finding the activation button and triggering it. "Kiera, I'm turning the local sensors on. If nobody can paint, but you can see a target, hit it!" Continuing her sprint, she fairly dives into the Portia, throwing herself behind the turret's grips and flicking switches to power it up...

((Activate turret, designating Laina's wolf. Turn on sensors in the SW corner of the room. Move to Portia. Get into Portia's turret. 4 EP spent, leaving 1 to find out if the thing even works, yes?))

OP
SilentSilth

SilentSilth

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

Somewhere East of Firelight Base: Carmine Forest (Unknown Sector), Orc Encampment; Circe, Lullana

Tereani smiles down at Circe, licking her lips a bit.

"We have a small slave camp to the North of here..." She looked at Lullana, her red eyes connecting with the Grunt's, "...Lullana knows exactly where it is," Tereani added on, twisting the knife in the woman's heart already. She must have been talking about Ethan... wherever her lover had been taken.

"There's a group of slaves there who need to be trained. I'd like to see you both come back with at least one you call your own - <you especially>," She added on, just for Lullana.

"It will at least be a way of showing your loyalty to us, Viola."

"It is an order.

"Then go after Nanako. I'll try to provide as much support as possible from here."

The Commander turned back to her Command Station, opening up a small compartment and taking out a new pair of Earpieces for Skora and Emily. She hands each one to the woman.

"These are how I talk to you and provide necessary information. Go ahead, put them on, and you'll be connected." Skora looked down at the little device in her hand... antiquated technology compared to what the Orcs offered.

((EDIT: Nevermind. Next post I'll put you guys at Abstergo Security Checkpoint.))

Combat Rolls:
Humans:

Ashley: Uses Animal Lover on the Wolf, at the grace of the GM; uses 1 EP and 4 MP.
Animal Lover: 10 (FFFFF- I mean, Natural 10!) + 6 + 2 = 18 vs. 8 + 2 = 10. Wolf 2 has joined the Heroines.

Kalica: Fires until her clip is empty; uses 3 EP.
Attack 1: 1 (Critical Fail!) = 4 vs. 4 + 3 = 7; Miss.
Attack 2: 5 + 4 = 9 vs. 1 (Critical Fail!) = 4; Damage: 1.
Attack 3: 5 + 4 = 9 vs. 10 (Natural 10!) + 9 + 4 = 23; Miss.
Attack 4: 10 (Natural 10!) + 4 + 4 = 18 vs. 1 (Critical Fail!) = 4; Damage: 4 (Crit multiplier x2; +1 EXP rewarded to Kalica). Orc 2 dies.

Marie: Activates Kiera's turret and paints Laina's wolf, activates the sensors in her area, runs to the Portia, and mounts the vehicle's turret; uses 4 EP.
Kiera's turret takes 5 Chemicals.

Turret: Targets Laina's wolf and fires one salvo.
Attack 1: 8 + 4 = 12 vs. 9 + 1 = 10; Damage: 2
Attack 2: 4 + 4 = 8 vs. 9 + 1 = 10; Miss.
Attack 3: 6 + 4 = 10 vs. 5 + 1 = 10; Damage: 3. Wolf 3 dies.

Enemy turn

Beast Apprentince: Fires at Marie twice, then moves towards Laina, attempting to grapple her, before moving to the south end of the bay; uses 7 EP.
Attack 1: 2 + 4 = 6 vs. 3 + 5 = 8; Miss.
Attack 2: 4 + 4 = 8 vs. 5 + 2 = 7; Damage: 3. Marie's armor dissolves.
Grapple 1: 6 + 4 = 10 vs. 7 + 1 = 8; Laina is grappled with 2 points. She can still attack.
Grapple 2: 2 + 4 = 6 vs. 2 + 1 = 3; Laina is grappled with 5 points.
Grapple 3: 7 + 4 = 11 vs. 1 (critical fail) + 1 = 2; Laina is grappled with 23 points (Critical Multiplier); She can only attempt to escape.

Grizzy: Uses Animal Magentism; Costs 10 EP.
Ashley: 10 (Natural 10!) + 8 + 4 = 22 vs. 6 + 4 = 10; Ashley will lose 1 AP/FP per round until Grizzy dies or she orgasms.
Kalica: 6 + 4 = 10 vs. 5 + 3 = 8; Kalica will lose 1 AP/FP per round until Grizzy dies or she orgasms.
Laina: 5 + 4 = 9 vs. 4 + 2 = 6; Laina will lose 1 AP/FP per round until Grizzy dies or she orgasms.
Marie: 4 + 2 = 6 vs. 6 + 4 = 10. Marie is saved from the effect.

There's a small clicking noise as Kiera powers up her turret in the middle of the room, the gun spinning around. Simply pointing her headset at the wolf, Kiera saw the target she needed to fire at - and lit the creature up with a three-round burst. Two of the rounds struck, taking the wolf out. Grinning widely, Marie ran over to the Portia and jumped up to the Turret, the vehicle immediately recognizing her presence. It powers up only the turret, some information showing up on her HUD:

Portia Turret:
VEP: 20/300
Rounds left: 100. Fires 3 rounds per 1 EP.

Kalica's struggle was much more epic than she had really wanted it to be. Pulling her pistol up to the orc, the grunt grabbed her hand and pushed it away as she pulled the trigger once, twice, two rounds flying off and striking a wall. Yelling in anger, she angled the gun down, firing, a round skinning the orc's shoulder. Letting out a yelp, the grunt loses his grip on Kalica's wrist, giving the Runner just enough time to press the barrel of her gun against the orc's temple. Pulling the trigger, she completely drains the stunned grunt, panting heavily as he collapses to the side.

Just as Laina gets up, shots ring out, the yellow orc aiming her rifle at Marie. One of the rounds strikes her skin, an odd, green liquid splashing against her shoulder... but the other round is much more accurate, hitting her armor, dissolving the last little shred that kep her chest just barely covered, revealing her nude body behind the turret. The orc smirks, slinging her rifle over her shoulder, leaping through the air and landing on Laina. The mechanic lets out a yelp as she hits the floor, the orcess quickly grabbing and subduing her arms, dragging the poor mechanic to the southern part of the base, where neither turret could aim at her. Grizzy, the giant dire wolf, takes a few steps towards everyone, shaking it's body vigorously from head to toe... an odd, tingling scent reaching everyone's noses. Kalica, Laina and Ashley all felt flushed, as Marie tried her best not to breath in the musk... although, it probably led to Ashley's next decision.

Tenderly trailing her hand along the wolf's stomach, Ashley felt the creature give her a small growl and bite very gently down. The Civilian let out a meep, then cooed the words "Good doggy..." ever so quietly, gingerly touching the creature's sheath. The woman felt so ashamed of herself trying something like this, but in times of desperation... Slowly, Ashley felt the creature's jaw relax about her neck, even as it got hard in it's protective sheath from her attentions. A little to her disappointment, the wolf pulled completely away from Ashley, just as the tip of it's cock started to poke out, sitting only a few feet away from her, looking down at the strange human woman with it's tongue hanging out the side of it's mouth. Had it really worked?

Map:

Humans:
Marie: Jumpsuit: 0/7.
AP: 2, FP: 2, MP: 4, EP: 5/8
DX10 Pistol: 0/4 Rounds/clip, 7 clips.
Portia Turret:
VEP: 20/300
Rounds left: 100. Fires 3 rounds per 1 EP.

Laina: Medium Armor: 15/15; Grappled with 23 points.
AP: 3/4, FP: 6, MP: 0/4, EP: 5/7

Kalica: Runner armor: 5/5.
AP: 2/3, FP: 3, MP: 10, EP: 4/9
Modified DX5 Pistol: 1/9 Rounds/clip, 9 clips.

Ashley: Civilian Clothes: 7/7
AP: 2/3, FP: 5, MP: 4, EP: 12
Wolf 2: No Armor.
AP: 2, FP: 3, MP: 2, EP: 0/6

Enemies:
Grunt 1: Dead; 1 EXP rewarded.

Grunt 2: Dead; 1 EXP rewarded.

Grunt 3: Dead; 1 EXP rewared (+1 for Kalica).

Wolf 1: Dead; 1 EXP rewarded.

Wolf 3: Dead; No EXP rewarded for Kiera's kill.

AP: 5, FP: 6, MP: 10, EP: 0/10

Orc Beast Apprentince: Armor: 20; Grappled Laina with 23 points.
AP: 6, FP: 8, MP: 18, EP: 5/12
Unknown Weapons.

Last edited:

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(Wait a second.... I increased my AP when I gained a level!)

Ashley was amazed, partly at her own behavior, which she managed to blame on the wave of musk that had hit her like a speeding train, but mostly that her plan to get the wolf to let her go had actually worked. Whatever the cause, she lets out a little moan of disappointment as it pulls away, and for a second she considers reaching for its member again, ready to give the wolf its reward for being a 'good doggy.' Then, her brain started working again, and she got shakily to her feat, glumly noting that her nipples were hard beneath her clothing, and her pussy was starting to dampen slightly. For the moment, however, both could be ignored, so she put her hand on the wolfs head, patting him a few times and saying; "Good boy... You just listen to me and we'll be best friends, okay? Good!"

Then, she turned toward the orc woman, who was dragging a struggling Laina into the corner, where the automated and vehicle mounted turret couldn't get to her. Taking a step forward and drawing her heavier pistol, she ejects her spent round and loads another one. Then, she shouts; "Hey! Let her go! You're done! Give up, and maybe you'll get to leave here alive!" then, knowing what the answer would inevitably be given her obsessive watching of cheesy action vids, and not wanting to give the woman the chance to use Laina as a human shield, Ashley opens fire, trying to place her shots so as not to hit her ally. The heavier gun might need a reload after every shot, but if the vids were to be believed, it would be a lot more effective against armor than her little pee shooter.

(Not my decision, but what should happen: Turrets team up to gut the big wolf, with a possible assist form Kalicia if necessary, though she'd probably better come try and help out Ashley, who's probably going to lose this one if it's just her and her puppy. As for Ashley: she pulls out the armor piercing pistol and try to reason with the orc, and then take shots/reloads at her until she dies, I hit Laina, or run out of EP.)

(Edit: Also, Pokeball, GO!!!)

Last edited: