What's new

RPG [azurezero] SD Quest

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Now on sale for 9usd.

ends in a week

finally got everything i needed to finish for the first demo, some of you have already seen snips of this from the chibi hentai thread, where I asked if people would be up for a hentai game with chibi art, and generally people were positive about it.

This is a game commission i got, and so far its been really fun to draw and make so i hope you enjoy it, this game takes the bondage from majo and the armor break from princess ren returns and puts them in a 2 person party rpg

Story
Two girls partner up to escape from a dungeon where the intention is to break them in and sell them as sex slaves, to do this they need to reach the portal at the top of the dungeon to return to their homes.

characters

Kenzie - silver haired tsundere, uses a whip she stole as her weapon.
honestly wasnt given much direction concerning her personality but ive gotten feedback from the commissioner that everything she has said so far is on track.

Lili - a blue mage Kenzie took along because she seemed useful (AND NOT BECAUSE SHE FELT SORRY FOR HER!!), air headed and pink haired, lili provides a cheerful foil to Kenzie. her boobs are bigger too...

kenzie Ref pic (the first art to exist of the character)

Lili Ref pic

Contains Futa, yuri, gangbang, and slime content atm

fetishes confirmed for the future

HYPNOSIS

the demo covers the first of 4 confirmed floors, if the commissioner gets any ideas its possible the content will be expanded further. possiblities include alternate costumes with special events.

Last edited by a moderator:

Vaed

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: SD Quest (first demo of chibi hentai rpg)

chibi hentai art? :eek:

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

2nd fix cause the first fix didnt change anything

Last edited:

kingbloo123

Demon Girl
Reputation score

there a bug where if you try to head back down stair after you open those double doors it sent you back up

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

there a bug where if you try to head back down stair after you open those double doors it sent you back up
fixed (changed the previous links)

kingbloo123

Demon Girl
Reputation score

i try the new like still same problem

htt p://postimg.org/image/xpsd24n8f/ this the image

when u walk down from where she standing it sent up back up. you may have to move the portal up.

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i try the new like still same problem

htt p://postimg.org/image/xpsd24n8f/ this the image

when u walk down from where she standing it sent up back up. you may have to move the portal up.

thats exactly what i did

mustve uploaded the wrong one or something, replaced links again

Last edited:

kingbloo123

Demon Girl
Reputation score

thats exactly what i did

mustve uploaded the wrong one or something
im not sure for me it just send me back up right has i move a step down i'm not sure it my save u can try it to see if something wrong with it.

htt p://www.megafileupload.com/adtR/Save01.rvdata2

edit: the second link work.

Last edited:
OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

im not sure for me it just send me back up right has i move a step down i'm not sure it my save u can try it to see if something wrong with it.

htt p://www.megafileupload.com/adtR/Save01.rvdata2

edit: the second link work.

glad you got it working, what were your thoughts

kingbloo123

Demon Girl
Reputation score

glad you got it working, what were your thoughts
it a good game so far have to wait for the full version to see whats awaits but im looking forward to it when it release keep it up.

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

it a good game so far have to wait for the full version to see whats awaits but im looking forward to it when it release keep it up.
I'm cheating a little with floor 2, I sealed the entrance to it with a spell door so i didnt have to do sex scenes for losing to everything without lili (but those scenes will be a thing with floor 2's enemies)

is there anything youd like to see in the game?

torkenstiem

Tentacle God
Reputation score

the girls are cute, i think i like this game :)

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

the girls are cute, i think i like this game :)
thanks, i can draw in longer bursts because i'm having a good time with it.
demo submitted now, im wondering what this new option on the dlsite thing that says can we modify your work if it needs censoring etc is

Last edited:
OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i really wish you dont hafta do that :(
it wont be censored on kimochi, the demo would be up there already but kimochi is having issues with downloads for some reason. i plan on having the game done for march...i just hope im still up for drawing all the shit i need for the princess ren returns expansion when im done

my censorship consists of duplicating the project file and editing the images in the new project, its tedious but it doesnt take too long...sometimes i get them having multiple issues with my images and i have to recensor them, only for them to find an issue with something they havent mentioned previously

Murazor

Lurker
Reputation score

Well having read your opening post regarding the game and it seems interesting and depending on your stance on the "hypnosis" content i will buy this when it is complete. So on that topic, what are you planning on basing your hypnosis content on? Something similar to lilipalace/lilitales with the step by step method, or perhaps something more like a trap or cursed items or brainwashing? I can't resist a decent hypnosis/mind control/corruption scene so if your planning to add more then one that's even better. So, Would you be so kind as to share your plans regarding the hypnosis content?

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well having read your opening post regarding the game and it seems interesting and depending on your stance on the "hypnosis" content i will buy this when it is complete. So on that topic, what are you planning on basing your hypnosis content on? Something similar to lilipalace/lilitales with the step by step method, or perhaps something more like a trap or cursed items or brainwashing? I can't resist a decent hypnosis/mind control/corruption scene so if your planning to add more then one that's even better. So, Would you be so kind as to share your plans regarding the hypnosis content?
nah its just the last boss girl is confirmed so it'd be a game over scene.
so id say brainwashing.
the other floors haven't had their content decided yet is all, so i made sure to mention the content that had been.

either way i like brainwashing too, so i can put more than one scene in.

today ive been working on the second floor with lili getting whipped by the boss girl while you run around trying to get the key to the room. EXPECT PUZZLES AND JAPES

lilipalace/tales was hot as fuck though

Last edited:
OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Good morning everyone, I'm trying to work on the second floor but i'm full of a cold, does anyone have any good ideas for what i should fill a pit with in a specific game over?

Murazor

Lurker
Reputation score

I was able to test the demo for this and i was impressed by the humor and the art styles originality. When all is said and done however this is a very enjoyable game and its the sort of game where you can lose hours of time and still enjoy yourself. I shall be following this games development and getting it on release. Thank you AzureZero for a project i will take an interest in, first one this year.

Last edited: