What's new

RPG [azurezero] SD Quest

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: SD Quest (first demo of chibi hentai rpg)

i plan on releasing the game via itch.io just to check it's fine

Last edited:
OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

literally less than a days work left to do, only got the final floor to do, only reason it might take more than a day is most of the work left is just cg work, and its hard to do that all at once...still, look forward to it, wont be long now

cacapost

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I'm blind

Last edited:
OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

This might have already been answered but.

Where do you plan to sell the uncensored version of the game now that kimochi has bit the dust? Are you going to back to Paypal?

Nicely done on the fast work aswell!
it's two posts above yours, i'm giving itch.io a chance since there's already some hentai on there
and if that doesnt work i might include the unlock files

also THANKS, i really threw myself into it this time, doing chibi art saved less time on the art than i first imagined, but it really boosted my...uh...inspiration?

EDIT- game is ready for sale im just wasting for people to test it first before i post the link

also, some of you might be needing this

Last edited:
OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: SD Quest -chibi hentai rpg (now on sale for 8usd on itch.io)

I hate that i have to set the page to private, was hoping i could make it link access only

ends in a week

oh yeah, and the game has a gallery in already, no patch necessary

Last edited:
OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: SD Quest -chibi hentai rpg (NOW ON SALE FOR 8usd on itch.io)

Boy itch.io isnt the easiest thing to learn, lots of people got away with free sales because paypal was enabled automatically even though flagged nsfw

fixed now... either way, please buy the game, i worked really hard on it, patrons will get the game in march :3

edit, because i changed the unit of payment acceptance, my prices all changed...so i've just got done editing them back to their lower usd price (someone actually bought sd quest for like £8+ so i just gave them a partial refund)

Last edited:
OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

probably gonna do something small next and make a co-op bundle with barreytor, already have a concept too, hope it doesnt baloon into something huge cause i still have other ideas to develop too

thanks you to the people who bought this game already, i hope youre enjoying it, do let me know how it is for you :3

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

game hit dlsite, but game's still cheaper and uncensored on (and fixed)

I sent off the fixed one to dlsite too this morning. (forgot to add in the pathfinding script)

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

small thing but WOOT, thread hit 10k views

games sold 22 copies :3

if you have any ideas for a give away let me know, patrons are getting the game at the start of march

juuuuub

Demon Girl
Reputation score

so, itch.io is saying that my card doesn't let me make payments when i try to buy the game. (because its a debit and not a credit maybe?) Which means i'll need to buy it off of the Eng DLSite, (though its not out on that site right now) is there any chance of uploading an uncensored patch / file to combine with the purchased one?

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

so, itch.io is saying that my card doesn't let me make payments when i try to buy the game. (because its a debit and not a credit maybe?) Which means i'll need to buy it off of the Eng DLSite, (though its not out on that site right now) is there any chance of uploading an uncensored patch / file to combine with the purchased one?
if you can prove you bought it i'll send you the mega links :3 same for anyone else, using my usual demo + unlock thing is just asking for piracy, and this way means more people actually have to talk to me, i get lonely easily

Drakeero

Lurker
Reputation score

I'm having difficulty. The game crashes when the second hypnotist uses his echo screen. The game freezes for a good bit and then throws a "System Stack Error occurred. Stack level too deep" error message before closing the game.

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm having difficulty. The game crashes when the second hypnotist uses his echo screen. The game freezes for a good bit and then throws a "System Stack Error occurred. Stack level too deep" error message before closing the game.

really? damn...no idea why that should happen...

and i just got a later bug squashed too...

RANT TIME- in the puzzle room just before the final boss, for some reason the game was freezing, like it was running but the characters wouldnt move...
i just found out that it was cause the puzzle switch was on, this switch runs an event to check the boxes are in the right places, then switches off afterwards...the only reason it shouldve frozen was if the event told something to move where it couldnt...but it didnt tell anything to move at all...

can you try downloading the itch.io version i just updated? (the 28th feb one) if it still occurs im sorry but i'll take a look at it

Drakeero

Lurker
Reputation score

So, little update. With a little brute-forcing it decides to work properly.

So... question. Does the younger "prettier" hypnotizing brother show up again if you really ruin his day with she who must not be named?

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So, little update. With a little brute-forcing it decides to work properly.

So... question. Does the younger "prettier" hypnotizing brother show up again if you really ruin his day with she who must not be named?
Nope, i did consider having the elder brother fucking her silly like he always wanted that or something...

Drakeero

Lurker
Reputation score

Ah, shame. Would have been funny to see. Still, you'd think he'd of known better what word that was.

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ah, shame. Would have been funny to see. Still, you'd think he'd of known better what word that was.
the other one takes the few minutes between their births seriously and went out of his way to deny the guy information so he'd never be surpassed

Drakeero

Lurker
Reputation score

If this was some immense trade secret in the field of brainwashing and hypnosis that would make tons of sense. But this seems more like something you'd find in the workplace safety manual. Must be some pretty intense sibling rivalry there.

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

If this was some immense trade secret in the field of brainwashing and hypnosis that would make tons of sense. But this seems more like something you'd find in the workplace safety manual. Must be some pretty intense sibling rivalry there.
:3

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I've decided to extend the bundle offer until march 9th