What's new

RPG [azurezero] SD Quest

Re: SD Quest -chibi hentai rpg (NOW ON SALE FOR 8usd on itch.io)

I really don't get how dlsite can fuck up product descriptions this much though... why dont they just use the english description i submitted but no...we get mine butchered into japanese and back again...

"A game about chibi-sized Kenzie and Lili -- you and a maid
with bondage and strip features, becoming slaves in a world gone weird.
Comedy story. "

ALSO, THE GAME HAS NOW BEEN SENT OUT TO PATRONS! check your inbox!

Last edited:

I'm still trying to measure the success of this game... it's been a while so i don't remember how my other games did in the first weeks...

but so far...

38 dlsite sales
21 itch.io sales
10 bundle sales

I'm glad to have so many people playing my game, really glad.

Final day of the bundle :3

So, I'm running into that same "stack too deep" error after the younger hypno bro. casts Echo Screen. Any solution?

So, I'm running into that same "stack too deep" error after the younger hypno bro. casts Echo Screen. Any solution?

fuck... I'll ask how my other guy dealt with it...he said he brute forced it
but ill ask him more specifically...

i think its something to do with force battle action but i never understood why it happened since it didnt happen to me when testing, still doesnt when i use the same game file (not in the editor), if youre using the most up to date version from itch.io then i dont have any ideas

Last edited:

Are you running a few battle scripts? Sometimes scripts calling similar things or the same thing will cause a stack level error. It also could be the skill he uses is calling an infinite array with no ending. I've had that error in my play through and the only way around it is overpowering the boss and killing him before he uses it. HIME has a debug script that gets down to the bottom of those problems.

Are you running a few battle scripts? Sometimes scripts calling similar things or the same thing will cause a stack level error. It also could be the skill he uses is calling an infinite array with no ending. I've had that error in my play through and the only way around it is overpowering the boss and killing him before he uses it. HIME has a debug script that gets down to the bottom of those problems.

could you link that script?

I sent the link via PM.

I sent the link via PM.

Yeah i found it, i just dont get how using it would fix the issue... i dont get how something doesnt happen on this shitty laptop

fuck... I'll ask how my other guy dealt with it...he said he brute forced it
but ill ask him more specifically...

i think its something to do with force battle action but i never understood why it happened since it didnt happen to me when testing, still doesnt when i use the same game file (not in the editor), if youre using the most up to date version from itch.io then i dont have any ideas

I'm using the version you sent out via Patreon. Not sure if that's different that the itch.io version.

I'm using the version you sent out via Patreon. Not sure if that's different that the itch.io version.

if the file was called sd quest full, it was probably the right one, either way ill link a mega link via pm just to check

I'm still trying to measure the success of this game... it's been a while so i don't remember how my other games did in the first weeks...

but so far...

38 dlsite sales
21 itch.io sales
10 bundle sales

I'm glad to have so many people playing my game, really glad.

That's not all, its exactly 69 sales. If you get what I mean.

That's not all, its exactly 69 sales. If you get what I mean.

I did notice :3 but the second i did i got another sale

also, id like to hear what people thought of the character writing this time round...cause if you guys think im good with this sort of style i'll keep to the humorous stuff

The humor in it and the writing to me, made this game a bit better than your others. The contrast between the two girls was very nice, it gave a bit of fun depth to the story. If I may suggest, stick with two party members for later projects, it may be a bit too much on the drawing end of things though.

The humor in it and the writing to me, made this game a bit better than your others. The contrast between the two girls was very nice, it gave a bit of fun depth to the story. If I may suggest, stick with two party members for later projects, it may be a bit too much on the drawing end of things though.

No its fine, the chibis ended up being just as time consuming as normal pictures so its not too different. I did like the 2 party thing writing wise and it means i don't have to do something silly like... giving the MC 2 actions per turn.

some of my other concepts do have multiple characters but a lot of them are single character focused... OH though that is an easy fix for one of them since its a game about diving into h games...

I need to run a poll on what to make next, cause i got a few negreps when i made yuko but i like that non rpg puzzle/ror game format, it means im not forced to limit game overs to just a single thing (like a pit trap or failing a puzzle)...i wanted to add stuff like that to sd quest but it felt like it was a bit of a waste, like the monster game overs are spread across the floor and stuff...so its like it gets more out of the effort...

like...i keep wanting to add the lazer puzzle from metal gear...where you need to have an item equipped to see the trips and you get locked in and gassed if you trip them (but sexy gas instead of killy gas)

Sometimes to avoid the "Stack level too deep" error it's better to rewritte methods instead of aliasing them. Yeah it's a non-sense but hey, it's rpg maker after all xD

Sometimes to avoid the "Stack level too deep" error it's better to rewritte methods instead of aliasing them. Yeah it's a non-sense but hey, it's rpg maker after all xD

I don't know anything about scripting in rpgmaker except recently, i learned how to make custom text boxes.

the annoying thing is online there's only the "you fucked up and put 2 copies of the same script" stack overflow problem

Last edited:

Can I get some advice or save with proper equipment or something for the boss with the whip? Seriously, why is she dealing 350+ damage when Potions only heal 500? I can't even attack, even with the Regen Health equipment.

Last edited:

Can I get some advice or save with proper equipment or something for the boss with the whip? Seriously, why is she dealing 350+ damage when Potions only heal 500? I can't even attack, even with the Regen Health equipment.

once you hit level 12 you get an enchant skill that she's weak to, if beating two mages at once is troubling you, then try to only fight the single encounters or ones with slimes instead, and the mages are easy once you silence them... when i run through the game i just kill everything in my path and by the time i hit the second floor. personally i use hi-potions to heal though which the bunny sells.
and theres also the reinforce buff and the next turn crit buff too, its easy to nail her down to a pattern where you heal on the turn shed counter attack (every 3rd turn)
it's still possible before level 12 but it takes longer, either way crit buff is your friend

i've also uploaded new versions to both itch and the patrons, the stack overflow from ^^(guy up there) doesnt happen anymore, i also fixed a bug with lilis bondage pic reported by squalljericho...i think thats how you spell it

Last edited:

Ok, got past it, finally.

Found something, though. The save point on the next floor, the towels provide a weird sort of stairs into the wall, so walking on the wall is possible. Not sure if is leads to anywhere, i will try but .....

Attachments

• Screenshot (270).jpg
    Screenshot (270).jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 4
  • Screenshot (271).jpg
    Screenshot (271).jpg
    19 KB · Views: 4
  • Screenshot (272).jpg
    Screenshot (272).jpg
    19 KB · Views: 4
  • Screenshot (273).jpg
    Screenshot (273).jpg