What's new

RPG [azurezero] SD Quest

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: SD Quest (first demo of chibi hentai rpg)

I was able to test the demo for this and i was impressed by the humor and the art styles originality. The game itself is not a walk in the park and therefore needs to be approached from a proper rpg angle and grinding will be necessary to truly wreck face. When all is said and done however this is a very enjoyable game and its the sort of game where you can lose hours of time and still enjoy yourself. I shall be following this games development and getting it on release. Thank you AzureZero for a project i will take an interest in, first one this year.
thanks for your kind words.

Before i went to sleep this morning i managed to fight off my cold enough to get pics made for a kenzie blowjob scene, but i still need the battler images for the enemies, midboss and boss (and one bonus game over) before the second floor is completed

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

The art style is very cute. Nicely done.

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Update, almost finished work on the second floor of the game, had a lot of fun with it, here's a wip of a cg im working on now (spoiler free)

Currently, the game has:
slime fucking(pregnancy/bad end)
cumflation
futa
gangbang
tentacles
yuri
MILKING
futa corruption

Soon it will have:
Brainwashing(magic)
Hypnosis(with a dangling pocket watch)
genderbending
large insertion (other than the futa, monster dick)

and general sex slave and prostitution content

09/02/2016- Second boss is complete
second floor only needs one more game over drawing
boss victory image?
first floor has new game over in need of drawing, some changes made

Last edited:

torkenstiem

Tentacle God
Reputation score

it wont be censored on kimochi, the demo would be up there already but kimochi is having issues with downloads for some reason. i plan on having the game done for march...i just hope im still up for drawing all the shit i need for the princess ren returns expansion when im done

my censorship consists of duplicating the project file and editing the images in the new project, its tedious but it doesnt take too long...sometimes i get them having multiple issues with my images and i have to recensor them, only for them to find an issue with something they havent mentioned previously
it sounds like censoring is more trouble than its worth. i dont get why games like these has to have it...its kinda like buyin a xxxmovie with all the goody scenes blacked out. but i hope you stick with finishin the game, i really like what youve done so far :D

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Not nearly enough chibi hentai games especially with the fetishes you're including so keep it up.

CrazyPerson

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Good morning everyone, I'm trying to work on the second floor but i'm full of a cold, does anyone have any good ideas for what i should fill a pit with in a specific game over?
If you're still looking, some decent pit-type scenes I remember from various games:
- Can't go wrong with tons of thin wriggly tentacles
- Pool of water/acid that you realize dissolved skirt/panties only once you get back out
- Pit which for no reason requires you to walk across on a knotted crotch rope
- leeches in the water
- munchy morays/maws coming out the walls/floor
- cat in the bathtub: Slippery walls that mean you can't climb out again
- mad sexbots

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

If you're still looking, some decent pit-type scenes I remember from various games:
- Can't go wrong with tons of thin wriggly tentacles
- Pool of water/acid that you realize dissolved skirt/panties only once you get back out
- Pit which for no reason requires you to walk across on a knotted crotch rope
- leeches in the water
- munchy morays/maws coming out the walls/floor
- cat in the bathtub: Slippery walls that mean you can't climb out again
- mad sexbots
I ended up going with aphrodisiac slime (not alive slime, just horny goop) that makes kenzie masturbate to insanity

Last edited:

ramna27

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I was wondering if you were perhaps planning a male character option with reverse rape also, or is that a thought for a future game. The art looks well, I just prefer playing as a guy.

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I was wondering if you were perhaps planning a male character option with reverse rape also, or is that a thought for a future game. The art looks well, I just prefer playing as a guy.
hmmm I'm just a fan of morally good heroines tbh so player induced rape probably isnt gonna be a thing in my games... I also don't draw men very well, chances are if i did a male hero they'd be a trap...

hmmm that would be a fun concept actually, a crossdressing pretty boy is discovered in an all female society and theyd all go after him...i could work with that

but i still have some other great ideas id wanna make first

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

currently working on the first of two mind control battles... kenzie and lili are seperated and each must defeat one of the twin hypnotists of the third floor. Kenzie has more tricks at her disposal as the boss knows more about Lili, I don't wanna spoil too much but this should make for an entertaining scenario for fans of in battle H

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

actually really pleased with this one for a thing diverging slightly from the chibi style... still moe enough i reckon...first time using the term properly, but i couldnt find a better word

john2410

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I loved the demo! I can't wait for the game

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I loved the demo! I can't wait for the game

I'm glad you're excited, Today i've been eventing kenzie's version of the brainwashing fight (against a magical hypnotist)

final boss is also a hypnotist but shes the more traditional pocket watch pendulum variety, she'll be more of a full final boss than the puzzle based ones but she will try and turn you against each other (her hypnosis would add some sexual skills, lock all others, and make you attack allies randomly)

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Spending valentines day drawing smut for this game because i was too ill to visit my partner, ironed out more kinks with the kenzie hypnotist boss events... pretty happy with it if im honest, the two bosses are twins and each have their own way of doing things. learnt a lot about making in battle events...it was a pain because there's fakes and the leader role can jump about enemies

here's a preview

Last edited:
OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Finally I finished everything for the hypnosis game overs...

floor 3 still needs its actual areas, so far i've made a bath house and a room filled with bound and motionless girls that could just be sex dolls but probably aren't...
also it needs its actual boss making still as the hypnotist twins are more just midbosses... should make the actual boss have no gimmicks but actually be challenging.

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

currently working on a 2 vs 2 boss fight... will be a lot easier to make if fusion skills work for enemies too

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

currently working on a 2 vs 2 boss fight... will be a lot easier to make if fusion skills work for enemies too
I still need the victory and loss cg for this boss^^
but im also dissatisfied with my layout for the floor, so i've been working on developing the npcs around to add more to the narrative. coming up with dialogue for hypnotised girls without repeating myself is really tough

torkenstiem

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I still need the victory and loss cg for this boss^^
but im also dissatisfied with my layout for the floor, so i've been working on developing the npcs around to add more to the narrative. coming up with dialogue for hypnotised girls without repeating myself is really tough
just hang in there, youll get it eventually :)