What's new

VN/TEXT Patreon SIM Active [Gaweb Studio] [Completed] Glassix

Daedolon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Hi everybody,

For those interested, you can support me on or .

I'd like to present my latest completed work. Glassix is a 2D hentai game mixing elements from Visual Novels, Point & Click and Simulation.

Story :

Two years after your father death, your step mother moves the whole family in a new town. Your daily life turns upside down when your supposed dead father gives you some strange glasses...

Features :

You follow the story of the protagonist who gets his hands on a suspicious item. Those glasses allow him to see through clothes and use some inception on his targets to make them more receptive to rather peculiar orders...
The first day will play as a tutorial and once done, you'll be able to navigate through the city doing various tasks :
  • Going to school and increase your skills
  • Interact with girls and increase your control over them
  • Choose the girls daily outfits and get them sexier outfits the more you control them
  • Have a lot of sex to collect sex energy and buy powerful spells to make your life easier
  • Work to earn money and buy stuff for you or your girls
  • Choose official girlfriends and unlock new events and commands specific to her
  • Tons of unique events to discover
The game uses a system of obedience and affection to determine whether the girl will follow your orders. You're be able to increase the girl's relation and obedience by giving simple orders and you will have to train them daily to make them more obedient.
There are 4 level of obedience and each time you reach a certain amount of obedience, you'll have to trigger a special event with the girl to unlock the next obedience level.
The game also features an artificial intelligence for the girls. They each have different hobbies and patterns in the daily life and move dynamically around town. They also dynamically go to eat, toilets or bath depending on variable which you can control with gifts or food.

Content :

• 30 playable girls
  • 7 districts available, more than 300 locations to discover
  • 4 level of obedience for each girl to influence them more and more
  • Many unique events to discover in town
  • Move around town using different ways : walk, run, taxi, bus, subway or even teleportation
  • Artificial intelligence for the girls making them move in town depending on their favorite hobbies (nature, culture, thrill, music etc...)
  • City map and Status page to follow the information and location of each girl
  • Manage your relation and obedience with each girls. If you upset them, they won't talk to you for some time
  • Improve your own skills (Fitness, Swimming and Academic) to unlock new events and new choices
  • Customize your girl outfits with casual outfits, work outfits, swimsuit and underwear. The more you control them, the sexier outfits they'll accept to wear
  • Collect sex energy and buy powerful spells to make your play easier and unlock new unique events
  • Earn money by working or using girls
  • Buy gifts, food and new outfits for the girls. Each girls have different tastes in food and gifts so be careful what you offer them
  • Select an official girlfriend and unlock new things to do with her
  • Reach good or bad ending depending on your choices. Two unique endings for each girl. Or maybe you'll find a way to reach the holy grail, full harem ending :p

This game was made possible thanks to the support of its players, so thanks to them!

Last edited:
OP
Daedolon

Daedolon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: [v0.1] Glassix - 2D hentai game

Hi all,

A little update on what's going on in v0.2 :

- 3 new characters will appear in the story : the school principal, a third classmate and Rin's mother. Here are some preview, some slight changes might occur before release.

- A new map interface will give you the current location of the girls. A special star icon will be displayed near girl's icon who have an obedience event available at the current location. This should solve most questions about where the girls are that a lot of players were asking. You'll be able to navigate through districts to see in detail and there is also a city overview indicating in which districts the girls are so you'll just have to zoom in.

- New locations are available : the hospital and the principal/new classmate house. The south and north district will be implemented later. I'm currently focusing on eastside, westside and downtown.

- The characters will have different clothes depending on the day and hour. For example, the mother is a doctor and will be dressed as one during work hour. I prepared 4 set of clothes for each girls at the moment : casual cloth, work cloth, swimsuit and bath towel.

- New daily events and more conditional obedience events depending on location (for example, massaging the mother in the bathroom will only be available in the bathroom)

- I'm not sure I'll have time to implement the obedience level 2 events for each girl since I'd like to release this version before the end of the month. I'll try my best.

- The week-end schedule will be changed for all girls since there is no school on those days, obviously. They'll either hang out in downtown (until northside and southside are implemented, they'll be the leisure districts with the beach and amusement park) or stay at home, maybe self-study at school too.

- Some major bug have been corrected :
1) Saving the game during a choice is breaking the game. I'll improve the save system later, but for the moment, I'll change it to only allow save during travel mode.
2) There was a problem after day 7 where school events were not triggering anymore, I messed up the trigger conditions and I corrected it in v0.2.
3) A few others I don't remember...

I still have a lot to create for v0.2 so I'll go back to work ! I hope to finish v0.2 before the end of the month.
Thanks for your support !

Last edited:

chrisroxxx

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Preview :

...hmmm, just as a second thought...I would rewrite that to "Finally, she climaxes and squirts out a huge stream of femcum on the floor. I hold her while her strength leaves her and she pants heavily"

Maybe, you like it too?

Last edited:
OP
Daedolon

Daedolon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I can't find femcum in the dictionary but I get your meaning. :D

The only thing is that I already use the word "climax" and "squirt" in other scenes and I wanted to not overuse the same words all the time, which is why I used those synonyms in this scene. I do prefer your way of words but if I used them, I would feel like overusing them.

chrisroxxx

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I can't find femcum in the dictionary but I get your meaning. :D

The only thing is that I already use the word "climax" and "squirt" in other scenes and I wanted to not overuse the same words all the time, which is why I used those synonyms in this scene. I do prefer your way of words but if I used them, I would feel like overusing them.
Obviously, you ain't using the right dictionary . When it comes to smutty language always look for more fascinating words in the urban dictionary...:p

And yeah, I get that overusing some tropes/words is a problem, have that problem myself on my translation project.
There need to be more words for pussy. Honestly a zillion words for dick, but maybe like 5 or 6 different synonyms for pussy...It'sss mind-boggling...:eek:

Judael

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Aren't that Illusion models?

OP
Daedolon

Daedolon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Yup it is !

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm sorry to nitpick, but would this actually be considered a 2D game? Maybe my terminology is off.

colasCageNi

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I'm sorry to nitpick, but would this actually be considered a 2D game? Maybe my terminology is off.
Actually no. The Interface is 2D so is the "gameplay" at the first look.
But it doesn't matter since the main feature (the models) are 3d.
It really is misleading in my opinion.

OP
Daedolon

Daedolon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I use 2D to indicate that the game is played in 2D. Even if the models are 3D, what matter in my opinion in a game is the gameplay. If the game allowed you to walk in the city like in FPS, that would be 3D.

Saying my game is 3D would actually be lying.

HentaiWriter

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I use 2D to indicate that the game is played in 2D. Even if the models are 3D, what matter in my opinion in a game is the gameplay. If the game allowed you to walk in the city like in FPS, that would be 3D.

Saying my game is 3D would actually be lying.
I'd agree with you if this were any other game, but when it comes to hentai, the terms "2D" and "3D" have a dual meaning of not only the gameplay, but the art within as well; some people click on 2D games expecting to see sprite art or hand-drawn artwork, and some people click on 3D games expecting to see 3D models, regardless of the actual gameplay within.

No matter how much people eventually end up taking hentai games seriously or how deep the game is or how good the gameplay is, the 2D/3D thing, more often than not, is something people expect to refer to the art style than the actual gameplay within, IMO.

chrisroxxx

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I have to say, across at least a good 1,000+ doujins and hentai stories i've read over the years, I've never ever heard "femcum" before.
Well, glad I could spike your curiosity! Learning new fascinating things every other day, ho huh!?!:p

Last edited:

Hagya

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Shouldn't it be easier to call it 3DCG hentai game then? 99% of the eroge are 2D anyway.

OP
Daedolon

Daedolon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Turned like that, I understand better the misleading. The 3DCG solution would be fitting but for some reason, I don't like seeing it in title, dunno why. I'll just remove the confusing part then.

Now we can go back to the game content, did you try it ? Any comments ? :D

torkenstiem

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [v0.1] Glassix

an interestin game with nice art. lookin forward to see more :)

OP
Daedolon

Daedolon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Sexy Beach Premium Resort Studio

dragong

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

hey am i the only one unable to unlock the other scenes except the day 1 ones??

The WolfMan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

hey am i the only one unable to unlock the other scenes except the day 1 ones??
They're time and place based. You can figure out the teacher, Aiko and Rin based on the screen shots. Haven't been able to find the one for Ayumi or your little sister yet.