Re: [3/24] Comprehensive patreon list

Return from Booty Island

Demo is 1,09 GB

meh65

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I know I am missing a patreon

It is a 3D game I think made in unreal engine 4....no it isn't that russian game called unchained or something.

It was a more cartoon looking female character that did magic I think?

AltairPL

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I know I am missing a patreon

It is a 3D game I think made in unreal engine 4....no it isn't that russian game called unchained or something.

It was a more cartoon looking female character that did magic I think?
maybe?

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

finally hit 200usd (though not after patreons fees) thanks guys,
just released latest game to patrons.

started work on a new rpgmaker concept last week but im working with someone else in the designing so it might be some time before i show anything for it. more of an adventure game than an rpg. and you progress by finding game overs which also provide information the character retains on the next playthrough. should allow for an interesting range of content

SilverPhoenix

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

wow you guys are great. I also want to create a hentai game like that but i have no clue on how to draw 2d or 3d. I watched many tutorials on rpg maker and have gotten a good grasp of it so that won t be a problem. But how do you guys create those amazing 3d babes? Do you need to draw in 2d first and then render it with specific software? Or do you make it 3d from the start? Sorry if i m bothering with stupid questions but i m really noob and would like to understand 3d making a tiny bit :)

meh65

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

wow you guys are great. I also want to create a hentai game like that but i have no clue on how to draw 2d or 3d. I watched many tutorials on rpg maker and have gotten a good grasp of it so that won t be a problem. But how do you guys create those amazing 3d babes? Do you need to draw in 2d first and then render it with specific software? Or do you make it 3d from the start? Sorry if i m bothering with stupid questions but i m really noob and would like to understand 3d making a tiny bit :)
Blender, base 3d models, customize from there

aika

El Presidente
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Aww, I'm sad to see that isn't on your list.

Obscure

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Aww, I'm sad to see that Trap Quest isn't on your list.
5k a month and he hasn't quit his day job? That must be a quite the day job.

Hagya

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Most people use Daz3D I think.

meh65

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

5k a month and he hasn't quit his day job? That must be a quite the day job.
Maybe he has a cushy job, it really isn't too odd IMO. People who have the skills to make a game and do art for a game I not surprised more of them have like mildly high paying IT jobs or something. I mean my friend works at a data center and gets 20 bucks an hour just kind of sitting at desk and just keeping an eye on stuff.

HentaiWriter

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Maybe he has a cushy job, it really isn't too odd IMO. People who have the skills to make a game and do art for a game I not surprised more of them have like mildly high paying IT jobs or something. I mean my friend works at a data center and gets 20 bucks an hour just kind of sitting at desk and just keeping an eye on stuff.
Could also be paying a full team; FF makes $5,500 or so a month, but after splitting payments and paying voice actresses etc. we each get $1,800-ish.

Could also be paying for a family, too, a large one, maybe.

The Silver Bard

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I'm also a novice with 3d modeling, but so far I've found Maximo Fuse pretty user friendly and less resource intensive than Daz3D. It is currently free, but some of the phrasing on their page seems to imply that it may not remain that way.

aika

El Presidente
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Could also be paying a full team; FF makes $5,500 or so a month, but after splitting payments and paying voice actresses etc. we each get $1,800-ish.

Could also be paying for a family, too, a large one, maybe.
Both are true, my job is 'cushy' and provides guarantee of income into the future; and also Patreon is paying for two different artists as well as funding me. Also, Patreon currently is doing very little more than paying of huge amounts of student debt that me and my partner accrued over the last 6 years.

Lord Arioch

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I think the Akabar situation has soured a lot of people, but every project is different. I have five people I have to pay before I can take a wage for myself, and depending on how the game does, that might not even ever happen.

HentaiWriter

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I think the Akabar situation has soured a lot of people, but every project is different. I have five people I have to pay before I can take a wage for myself, and depending on how the game does, that might not even ever happen.
That's what I've been saying for a while; thanks to high profile cases like his, many people have the exact same view on everyone else who uses Patreon as a funding platform, and thus never even give them a chance, sadly.

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

That's what I've been saying for a while; thanks to high profile cases like his, many people have the exact same view on everyone else who uses Patreon as a funding platform, and thus never even give them a chance, sadly.
I'm just happy with my 30 something patrons...its more subscribers than my partner has on youtube anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.