What's new

[WIP - Full] [62studio] LustGrimm Again translation (RJ323130)

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I've shortened some of the overly long lines. I'd welcome any further help with this.
Looking at LGA_TL8.zip, you're looking for rpg_windows.js in the js folder.
Lines 49-51:
JavaScript:
Window_Base.prototype.standardFontSize = function() {
    return 25;//28; ie changed from 28 to 25
};
This will reduce all main message boxes' fontsize. Many would remain unaffected (battle probably, popups, etc.).

You could have a look at real wordwrap plugins over at rpgmakerweb.com or yanfly.moe, but they'd require some know-how.

Last edited:

goldendark

Demon Girl
Reputation score
in the succubus house there a skill that not translated using google translate on my phone it looks like its level drain request skill

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
Looking at LGA_TL8.zip, you're looking for rpg_windows.js in the js folder.
Lines 49-51:
JavaScript:
Window_Base.prototype.standardFontSize = function() {
    return 25;//28; ie changed from 28 to 25
};
This will reduce all main message boxes' fontsize. Many would remain unaffected (battle probably, popups, etc.).

You could have a look at real wordwrap plugins over at rpgmakerweb.com or yanfly.moe, but they'd require some know-how.
Thanks, I've now made that change. It should be implemented in the next version of the translation.

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
I've now updated the translation to Ver2.10, though you'll need to redownload the game from DLsite to actually update it, as this update changes image files. I've lowered the font size to 24 and fixed various typos and untranslated text. As usual, you'll need to go to Discord or F95zone to get the translation.

I've also translated LustGrimm Dummy, which contains the game's genocide route. The file is smaller so I've been able to attach it to the OP.

madman32

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I mentioned it in the other thread, but the issue people were having inputting passwords is exclusive to the tl9 patch. (So if you can't get the cow password to work for example, going back to an earlier patch will help).

Reputation score
I suspect I know the answer, but does your latest translation version still work with the new 2.11 version? I'd like to be certain before I try anything.

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
I suspect I know the answer, but does your latest translation version still work with the new 2.11 version? I'd like to be certain before I try anything.
Sorry for taking this long to reply. I haven't tested it, but 2.11 only differs from 2.09 (the version the translation is based on) in one succubus' image files and the behaviour of some succubi. I don't think this would stop the translation from working. At most, applying the translation would revert the game back to 2.09 (or maybe 2.10, since my translation shouldn't affect image files).

And if you back up your existing files (e.g. by renaming the data & js folders to something else), you can always try the translation without risk. If it doesn't work, you can always delete the translation files and revert the existing files to their previous names.

Civilincubus

Reputation score
Sorry for taking this long to reply. I haven't tested it, but 2.11 only differs from 2.09 (the version the translation is based on) in one succubus' image files and the behaviour of some succubi. I don't think this would stop the translation from working. At most, applying the translation would revert the game back to 2.09 (or maybe 2.10, since my translation shouldn't affect image files).

And if you back up your existing files (e.g. by renaming the data & js folders to something else), you can always try the translation without risk. If it doesn't work, you can always delete the translation files and revert the existing files to their previous names.
Love all the work you did, also, it seems that I too cannot see the latest patches on the main translation page. It's only up to version TL6 which isn't compatible. A fix would be much appreciated! And thanks again!

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
Love all the work you did, also, it seems that I too cannot see the latest patches on the main translation page. It's only up to version TL6 which isn't compatible. A fix would be much appreciated! And thanks again!
Versions TL7 to TL9 are only available in the #fan-translations channel of the or in F95zone's LustGrimm Again thread. This is because the translation files exceed ULMF's size limit for attachments.