What's new

[WIP - Full] [62studio] LustGrimm Again translation (RJ323130)

Kiava

Reputation score
sorry i have a question about to apply the patch.
I have to do what it say so begin with TL3 to TL5 to install the patch for 1.53 or i just have to install the latest version of the patch ( TL5) on game version 1.53 ?

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
sorry i have a question about to apply the patch.
I have to do what it say so begin with TL3 to TL5 to install the patch for 1.53 or i just have to install the latest version of the patch ( TL5) on game version 1.53 ?
It should be fine to just install TL5.

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
I suddenly lost power to my computer again. And while I thought this wouldn't be a problem since I was syncing my translation file to Dropbox, Dropbox on this computer was apparently not syncing ever since the 5th of September. This means I've lost 3 weeks of work. For now I've taken steps to prevent this happening again, like turning on system protection.

Does anyone have any ideas on how to recover lost files after a power outage? I've tried AnyRecover but it wasn't able to find the most recent file.

If I'm not able to recover the lost file, I'll translate the achievements, then temporarily drop this translation and leave it for someone else to pick up. If no one does, I'll eventually resume the translation, but it'll be at least a month before I get the motivation for this again.

EDIT: Ignore this, I later found a solution to this problem.

Last edited:

Mick2000

Reputation score
I suddenly lost power to my computer again. And while I thought this wouldn't be a problem since I was syncing my translation file to Dropbox, Dropbox on this computer was apparently not syncing ever since the 5th of September. This means I've lost 3 weeks of work. For now I've taken steps to prevent this happening again, like turning on system protection.

Does anyone have any ideas on how to recover lost files after a power outage? I've tried AnyRecover but it wasn't able to find the most recent file.

If I'm not able to recover the lost file, I'll translate the achievements, then temporarily drop this translation and leave it for someone else to pick up. If no one does, I'll eventually resume the translation, but it'll be at least a month before I get the motivation for this again.
to be fair i'm more lost at how came a mere power outage can make you lost a work progress if the computer itself is fine and not broken, didn't you like save everytime you done with your day? or did you just leave your work and didn't save for like 3 week?

where did you work on your translation? if it's microsoft office then there's plenty way to recover it

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
to be fair i'm more lost at how came a mere power outage can make you lost a work progress if the computer itself is fine and not broken, didn't you like save everytime you done with your day? or did you just leave your work and didn't save for like 3 week?

where did you work on your translation? if it's microsoft office then there's plenty way to recover it
It's in Translator++, which was open at the time. I did save regularly, but it seems that because Dropbox wasn't syncing, I was only saving onto my computer and because the file was open when I lost power, it became corrupted and impossible to open.

dkass15

Reputation score

What I would recommend is you go out and buy one of those surge protector outlets with a built in battery, so whenever you do lose power again, you'll have roughly 30 mins to save all of your progress and properly close any apps you've been using at the time

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
Okay, some good news. I managed to find the old file and import its contents into a new .trans file. As a result, I've managed to keep all of the translation data I thought I'd lost.

You can expect a complete translation (for Version 1.53) within the next week.

goldendark

Demon Girl
Reputation score
sweet that means ill be able to replay the game now and read what the new characters are saying

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
I promised a complete translation, and here it is. As usual, you can download it from the OP.

Achievements LGA.png
Rotkappchen scene LGA.png

Technically, there's one minor bit of text I haven't been able to translate: it's in the Status menu when Magrut is a virgin. I've no idea where it is in the game files.

Status menu LGA.png

Please report any other issues with the translation that you find.

xxdrakensxx

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
ah just realise my version change from 1.54 to 1.53 using the translation will there be any problem?

alfalfafafa

Reputation score
Thanks for all the hard work on translation. Looking forward to this game getting updates.

Technically, there's one minor bit of text I haven't been able to translate: it's in the Status menu when Magrut is a virgin. I've no idea where it is in the game files.
I assume you found this? When I look at it in game it says "First experience: No information"

Last edited:
OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
Thanks for all the hard work on translation. Looking forward to this game getting updates.

I assume you found this? When I look at it in game it says "First experience: No information"
Thanks to you, I've figured out the issue. This happened to me in game files started before this bit was translated. When I started a new game, I also found this to be translated.

Kiava

Reputation score
Thanks a lot for your hard work ! now rest, you deversed it ;).
No pressure here but do you think to start another project in the future ?

goldendark

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I finally started to play this game with the translation and right at the start I see a word that cut off want to mention it in case no one did if someone already said it and it fixed then my bad 20211008_163253.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: