What's new

[WIP - Full] [62studio] LustGrimm Again translation (RJ323130)

goldendark

Demon Girl
Reputation score
is the main story the same as the original i mean the text if it is the same would it take less time to fully translate?

sigmazx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Ver1.12 on dlsite and ver1.19 on ci-en now.

strife2cloud

Lurker
Reputation score
Just confirming that applying the translation patch will revert changes back to 1.05 as the translation patch overrides everything except a few plugin changes that was made.

Quite a few patches so far. Admittedly, I've always felt 62Studio games are pretty big in scope. Not that unexpected.

dkass15

Reputation score
Just for clarification, are you prioritizing on fully translating Succubus Puttel, or are you jumping back to finishing Lust Grimm Again 1st now that ver1 is released?

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
Just for clarification, are you prioritizing on fully translating Succubus Puttel, or are you jumping back to finishing Lust Grimm Again 1st now that ver1 is released?
I've decided to return to LustGrimm Again. My original plan assumed that I'd have Succubus Puttel done or mostly done by the time LGA was released, but that didn't work out.

Knightbanez

Reputation score
I've decided to return to LustGrimm Again. My original plan assumed that I'd have Succubus Puttel done or mostly done by the time LGA was released, but that didn't work out.
Either way, you are doing amazing work! Thanks for all that you do. Really appreciate the translations!

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
I just released a new translation patch, this one for v1.23. As usual, you can get it from the OP. This doesn't have much more translated, as my main focus was on getting a translation for a later version, but it does have the Succubus House finished and more of the battle lines translated.

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
Thank you. I was able to try out this game thanks to you.

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
I've just updated the translation. Most of the battle lines are now translated, except for some for end-game enemies.

Succ Maid LGA battle.png

I also translated the plugins.js file in the js folder, meaning that the popup lines (that appear when you get items, muni etc.) and certain text in menus are now translated. This means that the translation will include the js folder starting from now, so you'll have to copy this folder over as well.

Finally, I translated some miscellaneous text (like the Hidden Nekomata encounters) and fixed various typos.

vaan21

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
are there some additional in the story? and battle lines when compared to lust grimm?

Mick2000

Reputation score
are there some additional in the story? and battle lines when compared to lust grimm?
well there's collab event inside the game with 4 guest character from 4 other series, also the battle lines quite different compared to OG LustGrimm, some old succubus is gone while some other new succubus is introduced. plus the fact that now every succubus have at least 2 scenes and both of them have 2 scenario (first lost and END) which make it 4 scenario.

vaan21

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
@ green thoughts how far are u to the story? just wanted to know since your patches focused are battle lines and h-scenes.

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
@ green thoughts how far are u to the story? just wanted to know since your patches focused are battle lines and h-scenes.
I actually translated that already. I mention the battle lines and H-scenes because I leave those things until last.

strife2cloud

Lurker
Reputation score
Fyi, the achievements are bugged some of the lines got translated to Achievements with an s when the plugin is looking for "Achievement" It's fixable if you replace all instances in T++ remove the s. Or you can just edit the Torigoya_Achievements.js file adding both cases of Achievements as you can see at the bottom of the file look for that section and add "case 'Achievements': in between case 'Achievement': and case '実績':
Code:
    // -------------------------------------------------------------------------
    // プラグインコマンド

var upstream_Game_Interpreter_pluginCommand = Game_Interpreter.prototype.pluginCommand;
    Game_Interpreter.prototype.pluginCommand = function (command, args) {
        switch (command) {
            case 'Achievement':
            case 'Achievements':
            case '実績':
                var achievementID = ~~Number(args[0]);
                AchievementManager.unlock(achievementID);
                return;

Kiava

Reputation score
version 1.25 is out, since i have the game i have to wait a verison compatible with 1.25 of your translation ?
thank you for your work

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
With a lot more time to translate now, I've just updated the translation. Now, all of the battle lines should be translated as well as the H-scenes up to Dark Elf. Also, I've translated the hints that 62-chan gives you during battle. In theory, you should be able to fight every single enemy and encounter only translated text.

Fess battle screenshot.png

This'll probably be the second-last update (until Version 2.0 comes out), with my next update containing all H-scenes.

I really hope that 62studio never includes text in images again. To translate 62-chan's hints, I had to find and decrypt the rpgmvp files to get images, type up the text into DeepL, annotate the images, and finally re-encrypt the images to get rpgmvp files again. The only upside to this is that it improved my Japanese knowledge more than usual.

version 1.25 is out, since i have the game i have to wait a verison compatible with 1.25 of your translation ?
thank you for your work
You can apply this translation to 1.25, but it will downgrade your game to 1.23. It shouldn't be too much of a problem since any major bugs should have been fixed in earlier versions.

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
I've translated H-scenes up to the Scylla, which means I should hopefully have the next (mostly complete) translation patch by the end of the month, or early next month.

I've also noticed that there's text for things in Version 2.0, like the battle lines and H-scenes of the rest of Heaven's enemies. It means that when Version 2.0 finally comes out, I'll be able to release a full translation for it relatively quickly.

There's a scene with the Goddess and Angels which seems to be inspired by the scene of the angels from Monster Girl Quest!.