What's new

[WIP - Full] [62studio] 不思議の国のサキュバス / Succubus in Wonderland translation (RJ278424)

Randumboss

Reputation score
Have you tried unpacking the game?
I think I misunderstood since the post said the latest version didn't need unpacking.

Edit: Unpacked everything and copied the folders into the www. Now when I launch the game, I get a black screen that says (Failed to load: js/plugins/SkipSandwich.js)

Any ideas?

Last edited:
OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
I think I misunderstood since the post said the latest version didn't need unpacking.

Edit: Unpacked everything and copied the folders into the www. Now when I launch the game, I get a black screen that says (Failed to load: js/plugins/SkipSandwich.js)

Any ideas?
It seems that some later versions do need unpacking again. I've updated the OP to reflect this.

I'm not entirely sure about your second error, but here's the js folder in my current game, which includes SkipSandwich.js. Try copying this into your game folder and seeing if it works.

Attachments

Randumboss

Reputation score
It seems that some later versions do need unpacking again. I've updated the OP to reflect this.

I'm not entirely sure about your second error, but here's the js folder in my current game, which includes SkipSandwich.js. Try copying this into your game folder and seeing if it works.
Thanks for your help! That seemed to fix that error. Unfortunately another one popped up (Failed to load: img/system/IconSet.png). Seems like a bunch of files have been changed in the latest updates.

Scrapman

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Hello! has the translation for this game finished? or is it still being translated?.

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
Hello! has the translation for this game finished? or is it still being translated?.
It's still being translated. Technically, the entire game is in English, but the H-scenes still have machine-translated text as a placeholder. You should still be able to play through the game all the way to the end, though.

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
It seems like the latest version of the translation causes errors if you copy over the js folder. For the time being, you could either avoid copying the js folder (only copy the data folder; I've confirmed this works) or try using the js folder from an earlier version of the translation.

Randumboss

Reputation score
It seems like the latest version of the translation causes errors if you copy over the js folder. For the time being, you could either avoid copying the js folder (only copy the data folder; I've confirmed this works) or try using the js folder from an earlier version of the translation.
Strange, even if I just copy the data folder, I still get the Failed to load: img/system/IconSet.png error. If I don't change any files, the game runs normally, so it seems to be an issue with the data folder.

athrunsorhyu

Lurker
Reputation score
Try this:

1. Get a fresh copy of the latest version.
2. Extract the translation patch but don't paste it over the game files just yet.
3. In the game's folder go to www\data\system.json.
4. At the very end of system.json. there should be the encryption key, you need to copy the following 3 properties: hasEncryptedImages, hasEncryptedAudio, encryptionKey.
5. Go to the translation patch and open data\system.json.
6. Add a comma just after the last property and then paste in the 3 properties you copied to the end of the file just before the } and then save the file, should look something like:
"windowTone":[0,0,0,0],"hasEncryptedImages":true,"hasEncryptedAudio":true,"encryptionKey":"sdwe897weew9sfde7ds9ds98fw"}
7. Paste patch files over game files like normal.

Hopefully the game will load now.
Try this system.json trick. Solved the exact problem you are describing for me, and it seems to work on a lot of 62Studio's games.

Basically the iconset.png file is there like it should be, but since it the TL version of system.json doesn't have your game copy's encryption key, when you overwrite the pre-existing system.json that has it it only sees an encrypted file anymore and thinks it's gone.

Randumboss

Reputation score
Try this system.json trick. Solved the exact problem you are describing for me, and it seems to work on a lot of 62Studio's games.

Basically the iconset.png file is there like it should be, but since it the TL version of system.json doesn't have your game copy's encryption key, when you overwrite the pre-existing system.json that has it it only sees an encrypted file anymore and thinks it's gone.
Where am I supposed to add the encryption key properties for step 4? the .json file doesn't want to open.

The_Rain

Reputation score
i need help. i get Cannot read properly split of null when i leave atuchu cave

Randumboss

Reputation score
Try opening both system.json files in notepad. Don't use any fancy program, they're just giant text files.
Ah ok now it opens, but there seems to be nothing with the word "Encrypted" after the windowTone where it should appear. Unless I'm mistaken and I'm supposed to be copying the encryption text from the translation file into the original game file. Most of the other text is in Japanese too. Is that supposed to be the case?

boolausus123

Reputation score
Offtopic Discussion - Game discussion in Translation section
Is there a sex scene with the Hatter?

Nightmare054

Reputation score
It's still being translated. Technically, the entire game is in English, but the H-scenes still have machine-translated text as a placeholder. You should still be able to play through the game all the way to the end, though.
hey, it's almost 3 month since the last post. How's translation progress?
unless you're on break for this project and working on the other game right now?
since there's still various bug here and there, and there's no update from you lately for this project.
anyway, keep up the good work and hope it'll be finished soon

(btw, the latest version is 2.09 right?)

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
hey, it's almost 3 month since the last post. How's translation progress?
unless you're on break for this project and working on the other game right now?
since there's still various bug here and there, and there's no update from you lately for this project.
anyway, keep up the good work and hope it'll be finished soon

(btw, the latest version is 2.09 right?)
The one who was translating the H-scenes is @Ophanim, but I haven't heard anything from them for a while.

Yes, the latest version is 2.09.

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
2.09 isn't listed though...
Sorry, I misunderstood the question. The latest versions of the translation are for 2.08 but I think they should still work for 2.09, since the only difference between this and 2.08 is a bug fix.

doko56

Reputation score
It looks like this translations has been abandoned, since the translator has given nothing but radio silence. This is a shame, this is probably my favorite Studio62 game. Would anyone with enough knowledge of japanese (or at least enough experience in translating to edit the MTL into something coherent) be able to pick up where they left off?

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
It looks like this translations has been abandoned, since the translator has given nothing but radio silence. This is a shame, this is probably my favorite Studio62 game. Would anyone with enough knowledge of japanese (or at least enough experience in translating to edit the MTL into something coherent) be able to pick up where they left off?
If (and that's a big if) nobody else picks this up, and I'm finished with translating every other game, I might finish the translation off. That means I'd only finish this after finishing the translations of Lust Friend, LustGrimm Again* and Succubus Puttel, in that order, and only if I'm not too busy in real life.

*: Ver 1.0 specifically. Ver 2.0 will be released sometime in the second half of the year, so it's hard to predict what I'll be doing then.