What's new

RPG Shota [62studio] 鏡の淫魔と悪魔のタネ/Demon in Wonderland

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score

There's already a new Ci-en article. This one covers a wider range of topics:
- A reminder about We're HOP.
- A reminder that the DLsite winter sale continues until February 13.
- A short introduction for Bell, a high-ranking member of the HOP Sect. She's quite powerful and her special ability involves drawing attention to her breasts.
1675241094729.png
- 62studio promotes , the latest game from P.D.creations.
- The next update will be in mid-February and feature another interview by 62-chan.
- For supporters, there's an outline of how your money is being used, followed by CG previews for Demon in Wonderland.

Madflavor

Reputation score
Hey, I don't mind a tide-over at all, especially if it gets translated. We're all HOP devotees...
Yeah judging by the demo, We're HOP looks like it's gonna be a great mini game to tide us over until the 2nd half of the year. Wonderland seems like 62Studio's best setting. A lot of great ideas and character designs have come out of it. Yeah hopefully We're HOP gets a translation.

There's already a new Ci-en article. This one covers a wider range of topics:
- A reminder about We're HOP.
- A reminder that the DLsite winter sale continues until February 13.
- A short introduction for Bell, a high-ranking member of the HOP Sect. She's quite powerful and her special ability involves drawing attention to her breasts.
View attachment 46790
- 62studio promotes , the latest game from P.D.creations.
- The next update will be in mid-February and feature another interview by 62-chan.
- For supporters, there's an outline of how your money is being used, followed by CG previews for Demon in Wonderland.
Every new entry they continue to surprise me how much they continue to improve their artstyle. Can't wait to cross paths with Bell.

Troy168

Reputation score
Yeah judging by the demo, We're HOP looks like it's gonna be a great mini game to tide us over until the 2nd half of the year. Wonderland seems like 62Studio's best setting. A lot of great ideas and character designs have come out of it. Yeah hopefully We're HOP gets a translation.
Knowing Green Thoughts. There's a good chance that We're HOP is getting translated

EDIT: Notice an error on my end.

EDIT PS: You see. I knew Green Thoughts would translate We're HOP.

Last edited:

lomp

Reputation score
i have see some endings its was nice and the "guru" i cant waiting for see more with seem like the best.

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score

Every new entry they continue to surprise me how much they continue to improve their artstyle. Can't wait to cross paths with Bell.
I am going to translate the game, I just plan to wait until a more complete version comes out.

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
A lot of news in the latest Ci-en article:
- Lust Grimm has hit 20,000 downloads, so to commemorate that, 62studio is planning 2 new projects.
* Osatou, the main artist, will be running a Skeb account and accepting commissions for a limited time. Characters he draws will appear in Demon in Wonderland or possibly a later game.
* The other project is a game focused on losing to the titjobs of succubi. It'll have returning characters but drawn by different artists than usual. H-scenes will be added periodically for Ideal Plan and above supporters.
- The schedule is We're HOP's full version, M Galaxy's trial then full version, Demon in Wonderland's trial then full version.
- Those who played LustGrimm Again can use a password from it to fight and recruit Cafe au Lait in DIW, while those who bought GESTALTER can use its password to fight and recruit Symmetry.
1676715220168.png 1676715228975.png
(Cafe au Lait is saying "That's alright, if I lose, I'll become your companion. But... if Big Sis wins...?)
- At a fan's request, 62studio will now have the current location displayed in your save files in games.
1676715258097.png
- The merchandise is all sold out, but a second version of Lust Xross is being considered, and 62studio plans to be at Summer Comiket this year.
- 62studio also hopes to rent a space in Osaka where they'll display and sell their works for 1 day.

BluFalcon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Looks like I'll be supporting their ci-en again come March. Not even sure why I stopped it before. I'm glad they released a production order for their next few games as well and I'm pretty interested in seeing which artists will be involved in the side project.

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score
Man, that commission thing sounds really neat. Not that I have the money to ever get one, but still! Wonder what kind of characters we could end up seeing, hmm...

Madflavor

Reputation score
A lot of news in the latest Ci-en article:
- Lust Grimm has hit 20,000 downloads, so to commemorate that, 62studio is planning 2 new projects.
* Osatou, the main artist, will be running a Skeb account and accepting commissions for a limited time. Characters he draws will appear in Demon in Wonderland or possibly a later game.
* The other project is a game focused on losing to the titjobs of succubi. It'll have returning characters but drawn by different artists than usual. H-scenes will be added periodically for Ideal Plan and above supporters.
- The schedule is We're HOP's full version, M Galaxy's trial then full version, Demon in Wonderland's trial then full version.
- Those who played LustGrimm Again can use a password from it to fight and recruit Cafe au Lait in DIW, while those who bought GESTALTER can use its password to fight and recruit Symmetry.
View attachment 46959View attachment 46960
(Cafe au Lait is saying "That's alright, if I lose, I'll become your companion. But... if Big Sis wins...?)
- At a fan's request, 62studio will now have the current location displayed in your save files in games.
View attachment 46961
- The merchandise is all sold out, but a second version of Lust Xross is being considered, and 62studio plans to be at Summer Comiket this year.
- 62studio also hopes to rent a space in Osaka where they'll display and sell their works for 1 day.
Wow M-Galaxy before Demon in Wonderland? I assumed it was the other way around since they released a demo of Demon last year.

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score

- To commemorate Lust Grimm reaching 20k downloads, it and LustGrimm Again will have a 40% discount for 1 week starting from Monday. This will be LGA's largest discount to date.
- The 1st episode of Succubus in Wonderland's anime OVA will be released May 26. Some new preview images are shown in the article.
- There are 3 manga adaptations planned for Succubus in Wonderland and Demon in Wonderland. 1 will be a one-shot drawn by Marota. The other 2 will be serialised, each will have a writer who 62studio admires, and each will have a free basic version (with some censorship) and also supporter and sale versions. These will be achieved through crowdfunding. More details will be revealed later.
- For supporters, there's an outline of how our money is being used, then previews of CGs for Demon in Wonderland.

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
New Ci-en article:
- 62studio is happy at reaching (over) 80% of the way to the crowdfunding target. A provisional pamphlet for Muni Festival (with some of the background pixelated) is shown.
1680165309770.png
- For Ideal Plan and above supporters, there's a trial version of the minigame -Sandwiched- Boob Defeat Simulator (my tentative translation). It will be released to the public later.
- This game is only about losing to succubus titjobs. At the moment, the only enemy is a Cow Girl drawn by Marota.
- Work continues on We're HOP. There's a preview image:
1680165331754.png
- The next update will be on one of the first 3 days of April.

BluFalcon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Big fan of the oppai defeat simulator, even if it only has one enemy. I guess its mostly because its centered around my favorite H act and there's the promise of new characters added in the future. The little skills you can buy to change the dialogue is also a nice touch.

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
And with the 1st of April, 62studio has updated again:
- First is this year's April Fool's joke: Succubus in Wonderland Vocabulary Zero Ver, where all dialogue uses simplified vocabulary.
1680297465879.png
- Crowdfunding has reached almost 90% of the target.
- A reminder about Muni Festival (technically, it's just "Fes" in the original Japanese) 2023 Summer. Now 62studio reveals the other circles who'll also have exhibits there: Enokippu, Of Life, Kyomu no Uriba, Goyururito, Shiganoma, New Spring, Hall of Corruption, Baobab, P.D.creations, MOON KNIGHT SPARKLE, Reko note, Marota Channel.
1680297482175.png
- A reminder about the newly released trial version of -Sandwiched- Boob Defeat Simulator
- A reminder about the Succubus in Wonderland OVA, whose first episode will be released May 26. Good sales may lead to it being continued. You can reserve it in various places.
- Supporters get a schedule showing how our money is being used (Dec for M Galaxy & Demon in Wonderland CGs, Jan for We're HOP CGs & M Galaxy, Feb for Boob Defeat Simulator, March for Boob Defeat Simulator & We're HOP), then previews of CGs for Demon in Wonderland.

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
For a more detailed summary of that article:
- 100% of the crowdfunding target has been achieved. Rewards for contributors will be given as appropriate. 62studio also hopes to still pull off their stretch goals. As thanks for the crowdfunding, there's an illustration of 62-chan topless (with several variants).
- We're HOP's trial version is released. There's info on how to play. You can reuse save files from the operation check version, but you'll have to move to a different map to reload the events. This version goes up to floor B5F and has 4 H-scenes.
- A schedule: making the DLsite notice page for We're HOP, preparing articles about the mangas, preparing for Muni Festival, preparing to release M Galaxy's trial version.
- The current manga (apparently referring to the SIW one) will be released first to crowdfunding supporters, then to Ci-en supporters at the Ideal Plan or higher, then to all. There won't be a release this month. When it begins, it'll be released on an irregular schedule. A preview of the manga's Reto is shown.
1681292380956.png

goldendark

Demon Girl
Reputation score
ya the demo was fun had more type of secenes then i was thinking for HOP i was thinking it was only going to be like titjobs since that what the cult does and you know they could add we're HOP into demon in wonderland or a smaller ver of it, like we get kidnapped and our friends come and save us when we try to escape, like that one part in lilith in nightmare

Madflavor

Reputation score
For a more detailed summary of that article:
- 100% of the crowdfunding target has been achieved. Rewards for contributors will be given as appropriate. 62studio also hopes to still pull off their stretch goals. As thanks for the crowdfunding, there's an illustration of 62-chan topless (with several variants).
- We're HOP's trial version is released. There's info on how to play. You can reuse save files from the operation check version, but you'll have to move to a different map to reload the events. This version goes up to floor B5F and has 4 H-scenes.
- A schedule: making the DLsite notice page for We're HOP, preparing articles about the mangas, preparing for Muni Festival, preparing to release M Galaxy's trial version.
- The current manga (apparently referring to the SIW one) will be released first to crowdfunding supporters, then to Ci-en supporters at the Ideal Plan or higher, then to all. There won't be a release this month. When it begins, it'll be released on an irregular schedule. A preview of the manga's Reto is shown.
View attachment 47405
I don't have much to base this off, but I'm wondering if Demon in Wonderland will be delayed to next year. They really seem to be focusing on a ton of other projects lately.

Fossil

Lurker
Reputation score
Speaking of manga, preview of best sin from Marota's upcoming one-shot. is being weird for some reason.

FthD9pmX0AEHXft.png