What's new

RPG Shota [62studio] Succubus Puttel (RJ265677)

Reputation score

DLsite link:
Creator's blog:
Creator's Ci-en:
Guide on how to get the true ending, all skill cards and to find the hidden rooms:
Translation thread: https://ulmf.org/threads/62studio-succubus-puttel-rj265677-translation.14024/

Succubus Puttel is another succubus BF game from 62studio.

Gameplay wise, it's similar to Lust Grimm and Lust Friend in that it has a male protagonist who fights succubi BF-style in turn-based battles, with a "Lust" mechanic that is increased by certain enemy skills and causes their attacks to be more damaging. Like in the latter game, you get two auto-revives per battle, though with decreasing amounts of health restored each time. There's a new "Succubus energy" mechanic: whenever your health is reduced to 0 (resulting in ejaculation), the succubus gets more powerful. A word of warning, the gameplay is currently not very balanced as it's easy to lose in battle, though the developer is releasing updates to fix this. There are several methods of cheating or almost-cheating mentioned in this thread that you can use, and I actually recommend using at least one of them for a less frustrating game. Alternatively, you could wait a couple of weeks for a more balanced version before you play.

Story-wise, the main character wakes up one day to find that his (not blood-related) older sister has been abducted by succubi, along with everyone else in his village. He goes out to try to save her. He also seems to have a unique ability to talk to animals, so there's lots of talking animal NPCs. Standing in his way are seven succubi associated with the seven deadly sins.

Controls are again RPG Maker standard: arrow keys to move around, space bar to interact with things, etc.

Fetishes: Shota, Monster Girl, Succubus, Big Breasts, Reverse Rape

Last edited:

Mick2000

Reputation score
wow, that some aesthetic picture for the title screen compare to their last 2 main game.
so that new maid succubus is kikimora? is there any slight reference or what the meaning of "kikimora" here? i don't speak over 5 language.

while i quite hype for their new game i also quite amazed they actually manage to deliver a completely new game. i mean, it's almost been 6 month since they release lust friend and they already plan to release another one next month?

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
wow, that some aesthetic picture for the title screen compare to their last 2 main game.
so that new maid succubus is kikimora? is there any slight reference or what the meaning of "kikimora" here? i don't speak over 5 language.

while i quite hype for their new game i also quite amazed they actually manage to deliver a completely new game. i mean, it's almost been 6 month since they release lust friend and they already plan to release another one next month?
is a type of house spirit in Slavic mythology. It's not the first time someone has made a monster girl out of it; .

Ginek

Reputation score
For some reason, i can never access the blogs from this dev, the page doesn't load

Mick2000

Reputation score
try VPN, happen to me too but not this site. your country must have blocked access to the website.

hunter2k4

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
There's some new with the Succubus Puttel. Look like they have released the trial for paid plan here

btw, the public trial will come out in the middle of this month

BluFalcon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
There's no demo attached to that article. They're just saying they're going to release a demo for the paid plan first fairly soon, with the DLSite official demo being submitted in the middle of the month.

But as of right now, there's nothing.

MAIDAMY

Reputation score
Communicate in English.
Will the experience version of the game be open for download?

Last edited:

Fossil

Lurker
Reputation score
Demo's out on ci-en. It's paywalled, but only at 100 yen. DLing now.

edit: getting some image loading errors in battle, which I'm assuming are bugs rather than issues on my end. Battles feel more erotic now which has always been my main gripe with the games. Catchy fight theme as well.

edit2: yeah, there's a V2 up now which fixes the image errors.

Last edited:

Someone92

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Link to the creator's DLsite, because not everyone will know who"62studio" is:

Eminba

Reputation score
I can't win a single fight in the demo.My lust meter is full, I don't know how to lower it and I just lose all the time even if I use the wing item.

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
I've found the time to play the demo, so I've updated the OP with more information.

I can't win a single fight in the demo.My lust meter is full, I don't know how to lower it and I just lose all the time even if I use the wing item.
Yeah, the demo definitely isn't balanced. I also haven't been able to lower the Lust meter, even using the Calming Nuts (which lowered Lust in previous games), which is probably a bug. It might help to get money from gathering treasures until you can buy equipment in the town shop. Also, the Lesser Succubus (the purple-haired one, 2nd succubus type encountered, shown in the 2nd OP image) is weak to chest damage, and you can find a card teaching a chest attack in the area just after the red succubus.

Mick2000

Reputation score
this remind me of Lust Friend, demo gameplay is a hard shell and completely unbalance. when the full game release it afraid me how hard i need to play it, turns out they balance the whole thing properly.
i hope they do the same with this

MAIDAMY

Reputation score
I hope to see the new maid succubus sweeping and tempering, I hope to make me satisfied, I hope this game will update the new servant CG picture, for example: use the vacuum cleaner + foot pedal, floor brush + mop foam to sweep the meat stick and body

Fossil

Lurker
Reputation score

DLsite demo's out. Haven't tried it yet but apparently it has a bit more substance than the ci-en one, with 6 enemies (+tutorial character) to fight.

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
I've updated the OP again. also contains more information on the story: apparently, the main villains will be seven succubi associated with the seven deadly sins.

Mick2000

Reputation score
alright, so i just tried the game and explore what the game have to offer for now. so there's 8 succubus you can encounter here:
the first one that let you live, school succubus, lesser succubus, panda succubus, succubus(no seriously, her name is literally just "succubus". her characteristic is only her ponytail and her suddenly huge scene), sea slug succubus, clam mimic succubus, and the first boss. and yeah the boss did use some skill shit that literally say "sin" in japan but i didn't pay attention what sin she is, and hell you either need an extremely high level or the game require you some sort of key item because that girl just move first and stunlock you right away, literally impossible.

the battle system pretty much the same with LustGrimm but with new UI and animation, no special thing like LustFriend. and yeah the grinding is indeed extreme here.
reducing lust in this game quite stressful cause they rise quickly while material to reduce it are nowhere to farm, unlike 2 last main game, this game doesn't have the shiny indicator for you to farm all those nut. although, with 5 nut you can trade it with a special potion to reduce the lust to 0. so better than LustFriend but trash to farm so make sure you didn't save after you drink ALL of your potion

last thing: when i exploring the map to hunt like small thing that you need to click to get usual medal, i accidentally find secret "space" where the succubus which showed up during their last spin-off game. she just waiting for you and would sell like end-game stuff which ofc extremely expensive. there's also 2 succubus behind, one is the medal collector, other is offer some sort of service to reset thing (don't quite get it).
after you enter the forest go to the north, and then north again where a cat is standing, then go to the west where you can see small gap. enter that gap and interact with it to enter the "space"

Mick2000

Reputation score
also, did anyone have a problem with game file?
my anti-virus (avast) keep snatch the whole game to quarantine thinking it's a virus

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
also, did anyone have a problem with game file?
my anti-virus (avast) keep snatch the whole game to quarantine thinking it's a virus
Same here, with another antivirus. To the trash it went (all by itself, without my consent xD).
My guess is, they want the game working online 24/7. I didn't need an extra reason to keep skipping their games :(

edit/PS:

Somehow I never noticed the 'cinder' in Cinderella (which should logically be 'ash/ashes'). That was interesting, at least.

Last edited: