What's new

RPG Shota [62studio] Succubus Puttel (RJ265677)

Squashed

Reputation score
In a story and gameplay direction, following that advice would make quite a bit of sense. If it weren’t for the aspect of “it’s safer in the forest because the invasion hasn’t grown strong enough in that area yet” trope, I’d say the obstruction of flow is unneeded. Most other games are more clear in progression, even in different languages. I’m not complaining as I’m seeing everything does come together for good reasons though. It’s just one of those series best played in your native. Overall, I’m glad to hear it’s not a super specific ladder of trials so I’ll probably have it done by the weekend. 👍

sigmazx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Lust Grimm was perfectly balanced. No idea why the devs keep making every encounter a goddamn boss fight.

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
i'm more thinking the name "62studio wiki" since this latest game called "succubus puttel" which doesn't have the word "Lust" anywhere, well they have 5 game and 3 of them start with word "Lust" in it so i don't know...

so quick impression for the game after first 1 hour after 2nd boss fight here:
i thought they would balance the parameter for the game but turns out they don't, exp you get still the same and grinding is hideous at early game. you really need to rely on all those stat boosting item, hunt for them and use it right away. worst part is that hunting item in this game require some level of RPG gamer instinct where you would sniff on those "weirdly odd placed" terrain to investigate just to collect some item like potion or stat boosting item.
the battle and grinding is serious business even on easy cause all of the enemy can use certain skill that would increase your Lust meter for 40% or so, or another one that give like 20%, deal damage, and give you debuff status (the breast poison thingy). although it's good thing that by just speaking to save point chicken it will heal you completely including reset your lust meter, but i hate to take s several step to dungeon, get wounded badly at first encounter, and ended up retreat, that some hellish "grinding".
I did consider "62studio Wiki" at first. I went with "Lust Wiki" because Succubus Puttel still has the Lust mechanic. Also, Cow Girl Ending technically still has Lust in its subtitle "Another End of Lust Grimm". Though I am concerned that "Lust Wiki" might be too generic...

If the balance is this bad, there should be plenty of feedback from the Japanese players about it and it should be fixed in later versions.

Mick2000

Reputation score
oh, and another thing
it seems that the game is still have the same problem like the demo version.... at least for me
so my anti-virus (avast) still doubting the game file and whenever i open it avast always snatch it away so i need to turn it off just to open the game.
can someone who can speak moonrune tell the dev to fix this in their next update (if there's one planned)?

BluFalcon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Lust Grimm was perfectly balanced. No idea why the devs keep making every encounter a goddamn boss fight.
In previous games I always reached a point where I was just way too powerful very early on, so I'm kinda liking this game.

Mick2000

Reputation score
Heads up: this is my first game I’ve “played” by the studio. Yes, I figured I’d give one of them a try instead of just watching this time.

Honestly, as a first time player, I was pretty upset at the overall difficulty of the game. There was no indication (to my knowledge) that the first enemies you fight after the tutorial couldn’t be beaten. Yup, I did my best and mind you I’m a very avid rpg player of all types of games so I tried everything I knew I (figured) I could do. So this lead me to quite literally scouring most of the rest of the game at level 1 trying to find anything I could use to beat at least ONE girl. I knew if I could level up just once, I’d be fine. 2-3 hours in, I was still zipping around and dodging girls, picking up stat items but meant nothing in the face of needlessly high damage you took from everything. I ended up in a few main boss fights and thought it was weird you could just go to them and TRY and fight them. Being a paizuri fanatic myself, I didn’t mind getting jostled around by a few pairs but I slowly started feeling like I was stuck. I went back to the first area to see if I could beat the first enemy you see after having miraculously finding a weapon and armour for all my muni. I saw I was doing more damage but still being way overwhelmed. It was the first time I’ve ever gotten frustrated at H game I had specifically picked out. I pick out games, not only for the fetishes but also the gameplay if I’m to play them. Otherwise, there are videos. But feeling stuck in this game put me on an edge of wanting to play but not feeling like it was playable. It was literally until I came here to check if there was a thread for this game that I found out there was ANOTHER enemy that was weak to a certain move you had to FIND. There are two things wrong with that (in my mind): the first enemy in rpgs should NOT be unbeatable (if I was doing something wrong, let me know as it was the uniform girl). The first enemy is usual just weak enough to beat and gain experience for you to move on and learn the game better. Two: you should not need to find a move to beat the “starter” enemy since first time players won’t know that, where to look, who it works on (let’s face it, to an English player, everything is large chest), and why it works. There should’ve actually been a tutorial where you received said move, were pointed toward which enemy it works on, and thrown into a battle with THEM instead of being afraid to attack anything in fear you’ll just be running away anyway. Needless to say, I’m on the grind NOW but should’ve been in the 4-5 hours I’d actually started playing.

The game is beautiful though. Amazing art, fetishes aplenty, and there’s some depth to the uniqueness of things like battle, story, and characters. Do I wish scenes were animated even a LITTLE bit rather than the picture shacking or moving up and down at different speeds? Yes, sir definitely. Will this stop me appreciating the art and effort? No, ma’am. Overall, the game is great but only if you’ve played its kind before and even then it depends. I’ll keep playing it but it left a pretty bad first impression. Thanks to everyone who posted here btw. I doubt would’ve kept the game for the scenes I had access to if I couldn’t have advanced.
well the first enemy (mob) you encounter is the schoolgirl succubus, they actually NOT the weak enemies and they shouldn't be there considering they're in the middle of a road where a newbie would walk. there's a skill that tell you EVERYTHING about an enemy including it's weakpoint and level, the schoolgirl we talk here is a level 30 enemy and you shouldn't fight her until you conquer everything on north area (forest and beach ruin).
indeed it's kinda BS that you need to search for a skill that become weakpoint for a succubus, back at the 2nd game LustFriend they already give you all the skill when you started but 1st game LustGrimm have the same where you need to fine all the skill yourself, at least in LustGrimm the parameter isn't this screwed up if i have to say.
also i've been playing lot of H-RPG like this, this game does have tutorial but only for how the battle system works, rest of thing like tips and etc can be found by talking to NPC. you think they don't give you a lecture on how to play it? i remember a several game i used to play that doesn't tell you ANYTHING and just like "here's a sword, there's a door, NOW GO"

In previous games I always reached a point where I was just way too powerful very early on, so I'm kinda liking this game.
well the main point in the previous game LustFriend is not beating the succubus but befriend them, they give you ton of exp so you would reach your cap and stop hunting for another too much cause if you do it will give you the "dark end" as in "genocide route". in that game you getting strong not to beat them, you becoming strong to withstand their assault so you can talk and make friend with them

goldendark

Demon Girl
Reputation score
so how do you defeat the blindfolded boss in the forest she attacks first if im lucky i get a turn before i lose my first life.

erecant

Reputation score
so how do you defeat the blindfolded boss in the forest she attacks first if im lucky i get a turn before i lose my first life.
There are a couple strategies that work, but I've found skipping ahead to the second town and buying the next tier of gear helps. Be sure you've fully equipped, use all of your stat boost items, but hold onto your level-up eggs for now. Try to collect at least 10-20 Glass Medals, for the milestone rewards.

With a level or three of honest grinding under your belt, eat all of your level-up eggs at once. All this together should let you endure the first few turns without getting molested too terribly. You will want to ensure you go into the fight with 0 lust, and full health. Be sure you aren't breast addicted as well.

You may want to stock up on lust reset items and healing items, you should have a fair few nuts by now to turn in for the lust reset potions, and plenty of cash to buy normal potions in town.

For a question of my own, has anyone found the 3rd secret space with #62? I've found 1, 2, 4, 5, 6, and 7, but damn if I can't find 3. I feel like it should be in the area of Calmina, before the 3rd boss, but for the life of me I can't find it.

**And found it. Orz**

Last edited:

goldendark

Demon Girl
Reputation score
ya was able to beat her had no idea the pink items were stats up so after the forest and the beach next path is it the castle with the maids or the other forest both are on the right path explored the left there nothing i can do there yet and a side note i did not update my game yet the town with the inn dont go down the stairs once you leave you be on the fence and wont be able to move dont know if the updates fixed that.

erecant

Reputation score
After the cave on the beach, go back to where the School Succubi are that probably 1h KO'd you at the start and go right, you shouldn't see the Succubus house. Follow this path until you can turn North toward a town. The next boss/dungeon is in the castle on the north end of town.

Just before the path turns to the north there is a Goose at the south end of the map that asks if you've been to the town to the north, serves as a warning to finish that 1st, as there is a decent jump in enemy strength further south - the path to the 4th boss' area.

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
Incidentally, the game is being updated constantly, the current version is 1.04. If anyone's having any trouble, try updating your game to the latest version.

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Here's for the wiki:
Red Succubus - HP:10000 Weakness:Mouth exp:20 gold:50
Lesser Succubus - HP:500 Weakness:Breasts exp:8 gold:50
Panda Succubus - HP:700 Weakness:Ass exp:16 gold:75
Succubus - HP:950 Weakness:Vagina exp:30 gold:135
Sloth - HP:2500 Weakness:Mouth exp:200 gold:500
Shell mimic - HP:1100 Weakness:Breasts exp:52 gold:180
Sea slug - HP:1200 Weakness:Ass exp:51 gold:140
Jellyfish Succubus - HP:1350 Weakness:Vagina exp:66 gold:195
Scylla - HP:4900 Weakness:Mouth exp:480 gold:730
Merrow - HP:4600 Weakness:Breasts exp:400 gold:650
Greed - HP:4000 Weakness:Ass exp:450 gold:1000
Cow girl - HP:1620 Weakness:Vagina exp:74 gold:230
Alpaca - HP:1710 Weakness:Mouth exp:81 gold:245
Lazy Succubus - HP:2600 Weakness:Breasts exp:100 gold:280
JK Succubus - HP:1860 Weakness:Vagina exp:95 gold:277
Kikimora - HP:2040 Weakness:Vagina exp:104 gold:295
Steampunk Succubus - HP:2401 Weakness:Ass exp:122 gold:320
Gluttony - HP:6666 Weakness:Ass exp:600 gold:1250
Jiangshi - HP:2400 Weakness:Mouth exp:134 gold:355
Akaname - HP:2560 Weakness:Breasts exp:144 gold:380
Harpy - HP:2300 Weakness:Mouth exp:155 gold:400
Envy - HP:7000 Weakness:Breasts exp:750 gold:1400
Boobs Youkai - HP:3500 Weakness:Vagina exp:200 gold:540
Hard Succubus - HP:2900 Weakness:Mouth exp:240 gold:575
Samurai Succubus - HP:3500 Weakness:Ass exp:255 gold:602
Wrath - HP:7777 Weakness:Mouth exp:1000 gold:2000
Lamia - HP:3980 Weakness:Breasts exp:290 gold:630
Gold Succubus - HP:4280 Weakness:Vagina exp:318 gold:850
Lust - HP:9000 Weakness:Mouth exp:2000 gold:3000
High Succubus - HP:5300 Weakness:Breasts exp:505 gold:980
Rabbit - HP:5500 Weakness:Ass exp:560 gold:1010
Snow Succubus - HP:6100 Weakness:Mouth exp:620 gold:1180
Pride - HP:11111 Weakness:Ass exp:4000 gold:4000
Ella - HP:13333 Weakness:Breasts exp:5000 gold:5000
Lina and Gina - HP:17777 Weakness:Vagina exp:10000 gold:10000
The Wizard - HP:4300 Weakness:Vagina exp:360 gold:555
Bösewicht - HP:20000 Weakness:Vagina exp:10000 gold:10000
Lesser Imp - HP:500 Weakness:Breasts exp:2 gold:20
Translations are debatable.

I won't update this 'cuz too much breasts for me, so here's the script as a bonus:
Python:
enemies = list #copy/paste from enemies.json, minus the null
enemy1 = table #of the japanese names
enemy2 = table #of the english names
element = ["",
"None",
"Hand",
"Breasts",
"Feet",
"Mouth",
"Ass",
"Vagina",
"Special",
"Dirty talk",
"Maso",
"Normal",
"Fixed",
"Tentacles"
] #from system

def getname(name):
    for i in range(len(enemy1)):
        if enemy1[i] == name:
            return enemy2[i]

enelist = []

for i in enemies:
    if i["name"] != "" and i["name"] not in enelist:
        enelist.append(i["name"])

result = []
for i in enelist:
    result.append(getname(i))
    for j in enemies:
        if j["name"] == i:
            desc = "HP:" + str(j['params'][0])
            desc += " Weakness:"
            for k in j["traits"]:
                if k["code"] == 11:
                    desc += element[k["dataId"]]
            desc += " exp:" + str(j['exp'])
            desc += " gold:" + str(j['gold'])
            desc += "newline"
            result.append(desc)
            break

print(result)
(edited because I forgot the all-important weak spots)

Last edited:

sigmazx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
I wish I could understand what the heck this thread is saying.
OK. I will make it simple:

1- Download the game.
2- Extract the game
3- Download Enigma Virtual Box Unpacker:
4- Open Enigma and select/browse the Game.exe inside the game folder. Press unpack. Wait for it to finish.
5- It will create a DEFAULT FOLDER. Rename it to whatever you want. This is your new game folder now. You can delete any other file outside this one.
6- Now download RPGMakerMVGame Hook Patcher:
7- Open the program, select game.exe (from our new default folder), next, next. Last window you can enable nice options like speed hack by pressing ctrl. I personally enable all three here. The choice is yours.
8- Finally our game is hooked! Open the game and you will see RPGMaker Hook will open every time you start the game which is what we need for Textractor to work.
9- Finally, download Textractor:
And attach to game.exe It should translate from "clipboard option in drop down menu.

Should be all you need.

Anytime you find a game that doesn't work with Textractor immediately, unpack it using this method. Otherwise use Textractor directly.

goldendark

Demon Girl
Reputation score
mmm the castle up north of the right path where the secret area that teleports you to a room i was thinking it could have been the statue but not and there no real dead end path like in the forest or the beach area that i can see

erecant

Reputation score
mmm the castle up north of the right path where the secret area that teleports you to a room i was thinking it could have been the statue but not and there no real dead end path like in the forest or the beach area that i can see
It is in the hotel in town. I think the second room from the left. Click the windows I think.

goldendark

Demon Girl
Reputation score
ya its in the hotel first open room on the left window also i had items that removed the heart debuff but i used them all where can i buy some or craft some if you can paying 1500 to cure it is alot when i dont have alot on money.

edit: alright in the second forest that under the town on the right path beaten the boss now im just looking for the secret zone its not in the house or the statue in that forest not in any of the 2 lakes or any of the grave stones even tried all the small dead ends that are surrounded by trees and nothing those harpies are making it hard if its where the boss is

Last edited:

Mick2000

Reputation score
ya its in the hotel first open room on the left window also i had items that removed the heart debuff but i used them all where can i buy some or craft some if you can paying 1500 to cure it is alot when i dont have alot on money.

edit: alright in the second forest that under the town on the right path beaten the boss now im just looking for the secret zone its not in the house or the statue in that forest not in any of the 2 lakes or any of the grave stones even tried all the small dead ends that are surrounded by trees and nothing those harpies are making it hard if its where the boss is
the "breast poison" (or you call it heart) debuff are the most retarded mechanic in this game i tell you. so far i only found 3 after beat like 4 bosses, it's nowhere to buy but you can farm it from mob named "boob youkai" (the woman in complete black dress and black long hair). the BS come right here, she drop the breast poison antidote but not always, meanwhile her attack are consist of breast attack that could give you that debuff. i try to farm the antidote from her but like 5 attempt of quit and load save she give me the debuff almost everytime.
on top of it the only way to cure it besides the antidote is talking to the succubus which cost you 1500 coin even thought most mob you encounter only yield like 250 coin or so