What's new

RPG Shota [62studio] Succubus Puttel (RJ265677)

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
the "breast poison" (or you call it heart) debuff are the most retarded mechanic in this game i tell you. so far i only found 3 after beat like 4 bosses, it's nowhere to buy but you can farm it from mob named "boob youkai" (the woman in complete black dress and black long hair). the BS come right here, she drop the breast poison antidote but not always, meanwhile her attack are consist of breast attack that could give you that debuff. i try to farm the antidote from her but like 5 attempt of quit and load save she give me the debuff almost everytime.
on top of it the only way to cure it besides the antidote is talking to the succubus which cost you 1500 coin even thought most mob you encounter only yield like 250 coin or so
Open enemies.json with notepad++. change every '"exp": ' instances to '"exp": 9', every '"gold": ' instances to '"gold": 9' (mind the space).
Cheating is the answer to flawed, unproperly playtested games. The price tag being heavier than Grimm or Friends, is a tad hard to swallow.

Mick2000

Reputation score
Open enemies.json with notepad++. change every '"exp": ' instances to '"exp": 9', every '"gold": ' instances to '"gold": 9' (mind the space).
Cheating is the answer to flawed, unproperly playtested games. The price tag being heavier than Grimm or Friends, is a tad hard to swallow.
well first thing first i gonna need a tool to break down the game file. unlike many RPGMV game i play this one packed the whole folder into a single executed file as if it got zipped
plus i really hate to cheat unless the game is completely un-enjoyable. (this game is a little bit exception cause i'm quite a big fan of the series)

EDIT: nevermind, someone post a link to the tool i needed

Squashed

Reputation score
Anyone have a complete save yet? Or is it still too early.
A natural complete save? I feel it’s a bit early still. After the bump that was the first part of the game, I’ve begun to cruise exceptionally well through the mid and late game. Only have 5 bosses left (one I actually skipped entirely out of the curiosity of actually being able to do so) so I’ll probably have it beat tonight and do some touching up tomorrow. If someone has been more diligent, I’ll have a few questions on which items do what.

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
. They also announced some of the balance changes planned, such as decreasing the amount of EXP needed to level up.

bgnac

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
. They also announced some of the balance changes planned, such as decreasing the amount of EXP needed to level up.
just so you're aware, in 1.04 the exp table has already been adjusted downwards once (this will be a second time) and in 1.05 the addiction (aka cure) npc fees were adjusted.

Mick2000

Reputation score
thank god the dev really mind about the parameter of the game. this game really get in to my nerve due to how extremely retarded the whole system is

goldendark

Demon Girl
Reputation score
ya the exp for leveling is insane high, way to high for my taste in any rpg game im playing i like to be close to the lvl of the enemies in the zone im in and in some games lvls dont really matter that much on a side note where the status page you know the place where you see exp for next lvl. all the rpg maker games i played have a page like that

Mick2000

Reputation score
alright, just tried it and the game did not even start, it just open a white blank windows and nothing. the original pack game is fine but anything just don't work when i unpacked the file and run it

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
To my understanding, the game was deliberately released early so that players could experience it as soon as possible. That's why all of the updates up to 2.00 will be balance and bug fixes, and updates from 2.00 will add new content.

Mick2000

Reputation score
okay.... after encounter the 5th boss and going thru all those suffering of farming and grinding i decided to call "screw this" and ACTUALLY gung-ho the whole game, YES i literally rush it up and the game decided to throw a "normal ending" to me, it says something like type-b or something. i can speak japan but not well and i can tell that this is NOT what you refer as "normal". if any of you manage to reach the "good" or "true" ending some kind tell me how if you know how to or at least identify your status position in the game
also here's several thing i need to address:
  1. at the beginning of the game you just follow the chicken around the village right? the chicken lead you to cross a small bridge right? i decided to go to west path instead and it play a dark animation and nothing. what was that?
  2. in the first town you enter, under the normal shop there seems to be some sort of underground market where dude sell you a literal knife. this is the first time in Lust series where an actual weapon is presented. i decided to bought one but never actually use it. it doesn't add any stat so i just keep it in my inventory. anyone have clue?
  3. there seems to be a bug where any mob who attack you could perform a specific attack that show a CG of other succubus (high succubus).
  4. there's this item in my inventory which have wing icon that can be use in battle, if one use it it will boost the character stat very godly almost like it's a cheat item. the description say something like "this item will make you stronger but...", anyone have clue for what sort of demerit it affect? story branching effect? (this actually the item i constantly use to rush the whole game)
  5. fyi, if you go to a village that located before a desert (if you go north you will go to snow area) there's a house that have a chest which give a key to unlock the door in the beach dungeon. but, i didn't find any boss around, i only pick somekind of key item. anyone can explain?
  6. in the last dungeon/tower/castle there suppose to be this mob who i never encounter before but when i approach it it's the magician succubus instead even though the magician succubus have a different sprite. after i check the succubus house i should've fight the "lesser imp" for that. bug confirmed?
  7. judging from succubus house, it seems i miss 2 bosses beside the 7 sins bosses. anyone got a clue?
  8. anyone understand the whole plot of the game? spoil me, i don't care, i really want the lore of this game

Last edited:
OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
okay.... after encounter the 5th boss and going thru all those suffering of farming and grinding i decided to call "screw this" and ACTUALLY gung-ho the whole game, YES i literally rush it up and the game decided to throw a "normal ending" to me, it says something like type-b or something. i can speak japan but not well and i can tell that this is NOT what you refer as "normal". if any of you manage to reach the "good" or "true" ending some kind tell me how if you know how to or at least identify your status position in the game
also here's several thing i need to address:
  1. at the beginning of the game you just follow the chicken around the village right? the chicken lead you to cross a small bridge right? i decided to go to west path instead and it play a dark animation and nothing. what was that?
  2. in the first town you enter, under the normal shop there seems to be some sort of underground market where dude sell you a literal knife. this is the first time in Lust series where an actual weapon is presented. i decided to bought one but never actually use it. it doesn't add any stat so i just keep it in my inventory. anyone have clue?
  3. there seems to be a bug where any mob who attack you could perform a specific attack that show a CG of other succubus (high succubus).
  4. there's this item in my inventory which have wing icon that can be use in battle, if one use it it will boost the character stat very godly almost like it's a cheat item. the description say something like "this item will make you stronger but...", anyone have clue for what sort of demerit it affect? story branching effect? (this actually the item i constantly use to rush the whole game)
  5. fyi, if you go to a village that located before a desert (if you go north you will go to snow area) there's a house that have a chest which give a key to unlock the door in the beach dungeon. but, i didn't find any boss around, i only pick somekind of key item. anyone can explain?
  6. in the last dungeon/tower/castle there suppose to be this mob who i never encounter before but when i approach it it's the magician succubus instead even though the magician succubus have a different sprite. after i check the succubus house i should've fight the "lesser imp" for that. bug confirmed?
  7. judging from succubus house, it seems i miss 2 bosses beside the 7 sins bosses. anyone got a clue?
1. I also got that animation. I don't know what it means, either.
2. From what I understand, that's just a joke weapon to reinforce that the succubi are immune to physical attacks.
4. Yeah, that item makes battle a lot easier. I didn't find any demerits to using it in the trial version; I initially thought that it increased Lust, but that doesn't seem to be the case. I guess it affects the ending you get.

goldendark

Demon Girl
Reputation score
for number 1 there a girl that was watching you then teleports away the sprite looks like the second boss in the castle up north where its blocked by 3 succubi or you go exploring left and its full of legendary

Mick2000

Reputation score
so i did a little test of QTE screenshot against the game and i actually manage to caught a glimpse of this... particular succubus.
the problem is since i finish the game i can pretty much unlock every single enemy in the game but none of the sprite ACTUALLY match whoever this is... i'm scared

s.PNG

alphaikazuchi

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
So yeah this game is a bitch an a half to play. If anyone has a near complete save even I'd be forever in their debt.

Mick2000

Reputation score
I'm stuck here, any tips for me?
are you basically saying that there's no boss? or after you beat the boss nothing happen? or you beat the boss, take the crystal and don't know what to do next?
i assume the last one, so after you beat the boss return all the way back where there's area with school sucubus and there's 3 way (north, west, east), you just clear north area the forest and beach. your next destination is the east part, keep going until you found another 3 way (north, east, south), south comes later, your next point is north where there will be a town and then a castle, go and beat the boss there

goldendark

Demon Girl
Reputation score
so i did a little test of QTE screenshot against the game and i actually manage to caught a glimpse of this... particular succubus.
the problem is since i finish the game i can pretty much unlock every single enemy in the game but none of the sprite ACTUALLY match whoever this is... i'm scared

View attachment 26268
found her she the character in the secret area her name is 62something

Mick2000

Reputation score
ow, that's her sprite... i forgot to pay close attention to her sprite for this

Madflavor

Reputation score
What is going on with this game? I really enjoyed LustGrimm and LustFriend, but this game's difficulty is too much. I wouldn't mind it as bad, if I was leveling at a decent rate, but it takes forever to level up. I feel like I'm not making any progress. I also haven't found any way to check to see how much exp I have left til level up. Would be nice.