What's new

RPG Shota [62studio] Succubus Puttel (RJ265677)

sinnerofmight

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
hello.

can anyone share download Succubus puttel 3.18 that already full translate by Mr. Green Though with me? i pay if i must. i not quite good use Enigma VBUnpacker . yet i try to buy Succubus puttel 3.18 from dlsite but dlsite won't add mah point to buy the game. already 1 month waiting from dlsite.

Sarav

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
hello.

can anyone share download Succubus puttel 3.18 that already full translate by Mr. Green Though with me? i pay if i must. i not quite good use Enigma VBUnpacker . yet i try to buy Succubus puttel 3.18 from dlsite but dlsite won't add mah point to buy the game. already 1 month waiting from dlsite.
What part of "Do not ask for a game for ANY reason" do you people not understand? Do you not care? Or do you just completely ignore the ALL CAPS stickied thread clearly marked READ BEFORE POSTING?

Mick2000

Reputation score
hello.

no no and no, learn by yourself, if anything ask how to use the Enigma VBUnpacker, that tool is free to use to begin with, don't think everything can be solved if you just slap your money to someone face. can't buy the game? sucks to be you, try other method. cannot apply translation patch? ask the creator or the community surround it.
why people refuse to comply with your offer? because it's the rule here, no begging link for game under ANY circumstances.
What part of "Do not ask for a game for ANY reason" do you people not understand? Do you not care? Or do you just completely ignore the ALL CAPS stickied thread clearly marked READ BEFORE POSTING?
those rule is just like term and agreement, no one bother to read and just skip through.

sinnerofmight

Reputation score
Hello

first thing . i apologies for my fault. i'm sorry. i won't ask anything & i learn my lesson. i truely sorry

Mick2000

Reputation score
Hello

first thing . i apologies for my fault. i'm sorry. i won't ask anything & i learn my lesson. i truely sorry
someone who willing to learn from mistake like you are rare, read the rule now and make sure to make no mistake and welcome

RICer

Reputation score
Does this game sound not work? to be clear, I'm not asking for a game. I'm just asking does the in-game battle audio for defeat scenes and attack animations not work in this game?

goldendark

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Does this game sound not work? to be clear, I'm not asking for a game. I'm just asking does the in-game battle audio for defeat scenes and attack animations not work in this game?
everything works fine for me check the games options to see if the sound is set at 0%

ARandomKid

Reputation score
Please help as I am experiencing a game-breaking bug. I have only played the game for 30 minutes but the entire thing seems to be in 2x or 3x speed (combat, H-scenes, free-roam - everything except for the main menu). The game speed toggle is on its slowest in combat and yet everything seems to be at super-speed for no reason, making the experience quite jarring. Please help.
This is a very late reply to a year and a half old post, but in case anyone else has the same issue the way I resolved this was by switching Sync Monitor FPS to "ON" in the options menu at the title screen. For me, that slowed everything down to the more reasonable speed I feel it was meant to be played at.

monsync.png

digitalbird1721

Reputation score
Quick question: I am attempting to access the Carmina Castle Town club, but the NPC in front of the building keeps on turning me away with "This building is abandoned, so please stay away". Is there something I'm missing?

hypo

Reputation score
So I have the the version 3.19 but I keep getting this error : img/characters/%E4%B8%BB%E4%BA%BA%E5%85%AC.png . I went to an URL decode site and it seems like I don't have this: img/characters/主人公.png does anybody else have the same problem? I have this problem without even using the translation patch.

goldendark

Demon Girl
Reputation score
So I have the the version 3.19 but I keep getting this error : img/characters/%E4%B8%BB%E4%BA%BA%E5%85%AC.png . I went to an URL decode site and it seems like I don't have this: img/characters/主人公.png does anybody else have the same problem? I have this problem without even using the translation patch.
try extracting rar of the game in japanase, winrar has an option for doing that it gives the files there original japanese names rather then broken names when extracting them without using that option, if that does not fix your problem them im not to sure what else you can try.

hypo

Reputation score
try extracting rar of the game in japanase, winrar has an option for doing that it gives the files there original japanese names rather then broken names when extracting them without using that option, if that does not fix your problem them im not to sure what else you can try.
It seems like I really don't have this one file. could you share that file with me? If you go to www/img/characters you can find it there.
edit: Ok. I think I found the problem. some of my files names are written in Chinese instead of Japanese, for some reason..... I changed one of them and turned it to Japanese and it worked for a second. but it seems like there are multiple files that have their names written in Chinese so I have to fix them all.
edit 2: fixed it

Last edited:

Aesthetic

Reputation score
It seems like I really don't have this one file. could you share that file with me? If you go to www/img/characters you can find it there.
edit: Ok. I think I found the problem. some of my files names are written in Chinese instead of Japanese, for some reason..... I changed one of them and turned it to Japanese and it worked for a second. but it seems like there are multiple files that have their names written in Chinese so I have to fix them all.
Dude he gave you the objectively correct answer for you to just ignore him.

hypo

Reputation score
I initially said that I really don't have that file, which means I did do what he said and realized that the problem was something else? I don't know man, English isn't my first language. I didn't ignore him and I wasn't trying to be disrespectful.

SoulLess Child

Reputation score
1) maybe read their whole post first, 2) they kinda have a point about mixing Chinese and Japanese tend to mess with files extraction.

Aesthetic

Reputation score
1) maybe read their whole post first, 2) they kinda have a point about mixing Chinese and Japanese tend to mess with files extraction.
Winrar avoids that, by letting you set the encoding you want to extract at meaning that problem is moot entirely.
Open the zip or wtv in winrar. Ctrl+E, and set encoding to Japanese. I believe it's SHIFT-JS or wtv, and then extract.

SoulLess Child

Reputation score
Winrar avoids that, by letting you set the encoding you want to extract at meaning that problem is moot entirely.
Open the zip or wtv in winrar. Ctrl+E, and set encoding to Japanese. I believe it's SHIFT-JS or wtv, and then extract.
Wait, does using Winrar beat being in Japanese locale in those kind of cases? had issues where the Chinese named files were messy.

Querqy

Reputation score
Does anyone know how to get this achievement?
I was only able to learn its name and description, but I have no clue about what I should do.
Mysterious Aura - Someone was jumping on the other side of the door.
Screenshot 2024-03-11 204138.png