What's new

RPG Shota [62studio] Succubus Puttel (RJ265677)

goldendark

Demon Girl
Reputation score
playing the game on nightmare do the nightmare items you get for wining fights do anything there in key items

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
For a reason or another I can’t equip anything, not hats not armor not even swords or the necklace. Does anyone know why that is ?
That sounds like a bug with the game. I would suggest making sure your game is in Japanese locale, then redownloading the game. If that fails, you could try restarting your computer.

Hello guys ! Thank you Green Thought for the translation, your really a good guy ! Do you have a patreon ? :)

Also, where are the 3 succubus after the true ending ? I have found the vampire in the museum, but not the others. Help :'(
Thanks. I don't have a Patreon.

Queen Cow is found to the east of Radisasu Ruins, Hell Succubus is down a hole in the eastern part of Shrug Forest.

playing the game on nightmare do the nightmare items you get for wining fights do anything there in key items
I think those are just bragging-rights rewards: they're purely to show that you managed to defeat an enemy on Nightmare difficulty.

badluck

Reputation score
Thanks. I don't have a Patreon.

Queen Cow is found to the east of Radisasu Ruins, Hell Succubus is down a hole in the eastern part of Shrug Forest.
Thanks ! :) You should make a patreon, I'm sure you can get money with your translations. Ok it's just edited MTL, but it's still better than nothing and it's still a huge work to do. And maybe if you're paid, you can take more time to do translation, translate other games etc...
( Sorry for my bad english, I'm french. I can read english, but writing... :s )

Will you translate the H-scene for this game and succubus in wonderland ? I understand for lust friend you didn't translate everything, too much work. But, maybe, there is still hope for puttel ? :D

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
Thanks ! :) You should make a patreon, I'm sure you can get money with your translations. Ok it's just edited MTL, but it's still better than nothing and it's still a huge work to do. And maybe if you're paid, you can take more time to do translation, translate other games etc...
( Sorry for my bad english, I'm french. I can read english, but writing... :s )

Will you translate the H-scene for this game and succubus in wonderland ? I understand for lust friend you didn't translate everything, too much work. But, maybe, there is still hope for puttel ? :D
I wouldn't be doing more translation than this, even if I was getting paid. I have other things to do.

As a general rule, I won't be translating H-scenes for full-size games like this one.

Reputation score
What the items we get once we reach enough of medals? I already found 65 of them and I get a armor

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
. This changes the encryption method and adds in an anti-freezing measure.

crazycarzom

Reputation score
I'm now trying out the Genocide route of this game, though I've gotten stuck at one point. Here's what I know so far:
1. To start the route, go to the first Resistance Hideout (for the locations of the hideouts, see ) and buy a sword.

With a sword equipped, you gain access to the Slash line of skills, allowing you to permanently kill enemies. However, it takes a lot of hits to do this, even for weak enemies. Also, killing an enemy gives you no rewards, plus you'll automatically kill other enemies of the same type when you encounter them from now on (even if you unequip the sword). For these reasons, you shouldn't begin the route until you're already reasonably strong.

2: Go to the second Resistance Hideout. There's a soldier blocking the way, but he'll move if you talk to him with a sword equipped. Talk to the man behind the counter, answer "Yes" to his question and you'll get a Letter of Introduction.
3: Go to the third Resistance Hideout and talk to the single man here. Buy a Gladius from him.
4: Go to Onslaught Forest 2 and examine the pond surrounded by a fence. You'll drop your Gladius in it.

I'm not sure what you do after this. From the game files, it seems that examining the same pond results in you getting a new weapon, but I haven't succeeded in that, so there must be another prerequisite. There's also two more swords after the Gladius, the Gigaslash and the Succubus Buster. I assume that you get the Gigaslash from the pond, and you can upgrade the Gigaslash to the Succubus Buster in the area outside the first house.

5: According to an earlier post in this thread and the game files, there's an event right before your meeting with Ella in Cinderella Castle, provided that you've fulfilled the prerequisites.
6: Finally, there's an event with Demon, like in Lust Friend.

Can anyone figure out what the missing step is?
If this hasn't already been figure out then I have figured out the missing step below in the spoiler, hopefully this helps advance the progression to finding the requirements to gain the Genocide Route.

If you look at the Onslaught Forest 2 Map there are two ponds. One to the Northwest and one at the South East, which has a sheep telling you its connected to a spring underground. I found this by using the event searcher and searching for any events which controlled switch #210.

When you visit the SE pond with the Gladius equipped, you will accidentally drop it into the pond. From there you will make your way to the NW Pond to get the Gigaslash. From there you can upgrade the Gigaslash at your house by the Town of Beginning to obtain the Succubus Slayer, a weapon which allows one to kill a succubus quickly.

I will see what is the next step as soon as I can.

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
If this hasn't already been figure out then I have figured out the missing step below in the spoiler, hopefully this helps advance the progression to finding the requirements to gain the Genocide Route.

If you look at the Onslaught Forest 2 Map there are two ponds. One to the Northwest and one at the South East, which has a sheep telling you its connected to a spring underground. I found this by using the event searcher and searching for any events which controlled switch #210.

When you visit the SE pond with the Gladius equipped, you will accidentally drop it into the pond. From there you will make your way to the NW Pond to get the Gigaslash. From there you can upgrade the Gigaslash at your house by the Town of Beginning to obtain the Succubus Slayer, a weapon which allows one to kill a succubus quickly.

I will see what is the next step as soon as I can.
Thanks, I'll try this out when I have the opportunity.

crazycarzom

Reputation score
Update on the Genocide Route:

Well. I did it. Completed the Genocide Route. Good Luck on your adventures everyone ;)

Thus ends my run and investigation into the elusive ending I lacked.

Hope everyone has a good day!

bgnac

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
how do I upgrade the gigaslash sword? nothing in the house lets me do it.

edit: tree next to the graves, found it

Last edited:
OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
I've now managed to obtain the Succubus Buster. However, when I try using its associated Succubus Slayer skill on Ella, the skill stops working after a certain point, preventing me from finishing her off. What could be causing this?

crazycarzom

Reputation score
I've now managed to obtain the Succubus Buster. However, when I try using its associated Succubus Slayer skill on Ella, the skill stops working after a certain point, preventing me from finishing her off. What could be causing this?

From what I can gather, its required for you to kill all seven sins and collect the memory fragments, I also recommend you read Ella's letter when it appears back at the MC House.
My save got corrupted by accident however I will get back to you when I manage to find the minimum requirements.

From what I can gather, its required for you to kill all seven sins and collect the memory fragments, I also recommend you read Ella's letter when it appears back at the MC House.
My save got corrupted by accident however I will get back to you when I manage to find the minimum requirements.
Alright I got what I needed so here's what I found in ver 3.13 of Succubus Puttel.

[WARNING] I reccommend you do this on a clean save, mostly due to the ending locking any further gameplay.
In order to obtain the Genocide Ending you need to:

1. Have the Succubus Buster (There's a fake one but don't know how to get it)

2. Beat every succubus type once, I really do mean this as you also need to kill the last two enemies located in the lower levels of the cavern where you fought the Greed Boss. (Need to be doing Necklace quest but don't need to finish) You will need to defeat the Merrow and Scylla down there.

3. Fight Ella using Succubus Buster skill and it should say she's weakened, press to finish off and enjoy the ending.

Note: Reading Ella's Letter has no effect of you going the Genocide route.

If there's any issues, let me know and I'll do my best to resolve them.

Last edited:
OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score

Alright I got what I needed so here's what I found in ver 3.13 of Succubus Puttel.

[WARNING] I reccommend you do this on a clean save, mostly due to the ending locking any further gameplay.
In order to obtain the Genocide Ending you need to:

1. Have the Succubus Buster (There's a fake one but don't know how to get it)

2. Beat every succubus type once, I really do mean this as you also need to kill the last two enemies located in the lower levels of the cavern where you fought the Greed Boss. (Need to be doing Necklace quest but don't need to finish) You will need to defeat the Merrow and Scylla down there.

3. Fight Ella using Succubus Buster skill and it should say she's weakened, press to finish off and enjoy the ending.

Note: Reading Ella's Letter has no effect of you going the Genocide route.

If there's any issues, let me know and I'll do my best to resolve them.
Thanks! I've now completed the Genocide route.

For anyone else attempting it, note that you can still do the necessary kills in the Succubus House. It's a lot easier to do since the enemies are all in one place and you can always run from a battle to heal up if things go wrong.

mOlOtof

Reputation score
Guys, I don’t know if it has been addressed before but I need help. I finished the game (the B ending) and now I want to get to the true A end. I beat all the 7 bosses, read Ella’s letter, but I simply cannot get the necklace needed to finish the game. I’m stuck at step 1 because I don’t know to which NPC talk to unlock a certain house. The NPC should be some maps down before a boss, that’s all I know...
Thanks in advance

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
Guys, I don’t know if it has been addressed before but I need help. I finished the game (the B ending) and now I want to get to the true A end. I beat all the 7 bosses, read Ella’s letter, but I simply cannot get the necklace needed to finish the game. I’m stuck at step 1 because I don’t know to which NPC talk to unlock a certain house. The NPC should be some maps down before a boss, that’s all I know...
Thanks in advance
She's in A Certain Chamber, which is accessed from Goble Magma Sea 3. After you've talked to her, the next steps are:
  • Go to the northernmost area of Shrug Forest and talk to the Master NPC here, say that you want to save your sister
  • Go to the hut at the easternmost point of Ruinas Plateau and talk to the NPC here
  • Go to the eastern building in Reseed Village and talk to the NPC here, then go to the back room of the same building (you'll need to leave and examine the building's north side) to get a key from the chest
  • Go to Nuera Underground Cave B5F (you need the key to access the lower levels) and get the Succubus Ivy Seed from the plant in the centre
  • Finally, return to A Certain Chamber and talk to the Master here to get the Exorcism Necklace

Qatalitoniss

Reputation score
Please tell me how to get CG "Map event 6: super breast titjob"
Thanks in advance

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
actually promotes a fanfic of this game: . I was interested enough to do a translation of that fanfic, if anyone's interested. It's from Ella's perspective and shows what the world is like after the end of Succubus Puttel.

superjay

Reputation score
I don't understand how but I've been searching for the past couple of hours for the 4 last medals I need to get the cindarella book, I even tried to look up a guide but it's not that clear because it's badly translated, please help.

qwertyuiop345345

Reputation score
Please help as I am experiencing a game-breaking bug. I have only played the game for 30 minutes but the entire thing seems to be in 2x or 3x speed (combat, H-scenes, free-roam - everything except for the main menu). The game speed toggle is on its slowest in combat and yet everything seems to be at super-speed for no reason, making the experience quite jarring. Please help.