What's new

RPG Shota [62studio] Succubus Puttel (RJ265677)

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
Finally managed to complete the postgame content: Textractor wasn't working for me, so I had to use RPGMakerMVGame Hook patcher and manually copy the text into Google Translate.

Anyway, this is my interpretation of the story, correct me if I got anything wrong. The underlined parts are what I'm less sure about.
After getting the True End, you hear Bosewicht speaking about 3 elite succubi she's chosen who will bring despair to the surviving humans, as well as their locations. These are Vampire, Hell Succubus and Queen Cow, and defeating each of these gives you an Ella's Heart's Key. After defeating all 3, you can go to Cinderella Castle and enter a portal to Empress Place (or is it Empress Palace?).

Here you learn that Bosewicht has fled here to recover her power. As you progress through the area, you see flashbacks revealing that: the succubus who gave Azreth the necklace is now going to risk her life to help him against Bosewicht (and this succubus used to be Azreth's dog?); Ella was mistreated by Bosewicht ever since she was created, because she had a heart; Ella lived in a prison-like room and was laughed at by her sisters; Bosewicht tortured Ella for not raping humans and for disobeying orders. You also find 5 crystals that allow you to refight stronger versions of Sloth, Greed, Envy, Wrath and Gluttony. Eventually you encounter Bosewicht near an ice pillar. Bosewicht tells you that Ella is in the pillar and she'll die if Bosewicht weakens, then attacks you.

After you do enough damage, Bosewicht proposes a bet: if Azreth can hold on, she'll use her remaining power to revive Ella, but she wins if she can make him give up. She then proceeds to titfuck Azreth while claiming that Ella would simply betray him again. Refuse to give in 5 times, and she surrenders.... except not really. She possesses Ella's body and says she'll use it to rape Azreth, while gloating that she'll leave behind a little of Ella's mind (presumably to suffer). However, the ground suddenly shakes and Bosewicht loses her power (presumably due to the aforementioned succubus/dog intervening?). Ella is then able to assert control of her body, over her mother's protests.

The scene changes to Azreth and Ella on a nearby hill. She talks about how living with him had reawakened her suppressed emotions, apologises for what she did, thanks him for saving her and asks if they can live together again.

The narration talks about how Azreth and Ella return to their former lives, while Bosewicht's defeat has caused the succubi to withdraw and allowed the humans to return to their villages and towns.

The scene changes again to Azreth and Ella in front of their house. The dog appears (presumably the aforementioned succubus, back in her original form).

There's a fade to black and "Succubus Puttel" appears on the screen. 62-chan (not named, but you can tell it's her from her speaking pattern) notes that this ending is unexpected but not bad, wishes Azreth and Ella can live happily, and says she's looking forward to the choices you make in the next world line (i.e. game).
Wait is this game's story actually interesting.
I remember when I played the first game, the game sped through a lot of the setting.

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
. This just fixes a couple of bugs.

BlackAion

Reputation score
Does anyone know how to win a fight? Whenever I try to fight even the weakest succubi I die super easily. Im talking about the first one not the succubus in wonderland one.

Lazyrick

Reputation score
Does anyone know how to win a fight? Whenever I try to fight even the weakest succubi I die super easily. Im talking about the first one not the succubus in wonderland one.
Just to clarify, you aren't talking about the first succubi you encounter, right? The first enemies you see are much higher level than you. you need to travel north, past the village, to get to some beatable enemies.

BlackAion

Reputation score
The fact that the beatable enemies sometimes attack you 4 or 5 times is absolute bullshit.

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
The fact that the beatable enemies sometimes attack you 4 or 5 times is absolute bullshit.
That's not normal. Having high Lust can cause enemy attacks to trigger multiple times, but it's rarely more than 2 or 3 times. I think this could only happen if you're hit with a status effect that stops you taking turns, or if you accept an enemy's temptation (but this would mean over 10 attacks). Try talking to the chicken to reset your Lust to 0, this should make battles easier.

BlackAion

Reputation score
That chicken isn't everywhere and there are very few items that reduce lust to zero and none of them are sold in stores.

Mick2000

Reputation score
there's no patch but there's a whole game file here, it currently 30% and that's a DEAL:

J314

Reputation score
Hello. Could someone give me some advice? I'd like to pick up this game as well as Succubus Wonderland. I understand they're in Japanese and there is no English translation. From what I have gathered I can buy them, and machine translate them using Translate ++. Is that somewhat accurate? If not could you guys give me some direction. I am new.

Specifically I am asking for guidance on getting them translated into English after purchasing them.

Aesthetic

Reputation score
Hello. Could someone give me some advice? I'd like to pick up this game as well as Succubus Wonderland. I understand they're in Japanese and there is no English translation. From what I have gathered I can buy them, and machine translate them using Translate ++. Is that somewhat accurate? If not could you guys give me some direction. I am new.
Specifically I am asking for guidance on getting them translated into English after purchasing them.
Translator++ wasn't designed to be a machine translation tool. It was meant to be a translation assistant.

I don't know any japanese tho so I've been using it as a machine translation tool. It's not a perfect program since it doesn't reach into javascript files to get translations and has spacing issues. I recommend trying it on a random RPGMaker MV game to see if it does what you want, then trying to use it for these games. Good luck.

OneOfUs

Reputation score
I see your new to the forum so i'm not berating you, but try and keep the message together without double posting like this, makes the mods jobs easier and keeps the forum looking clean.
There should be an edit button within your post that lets you edit it to ask additional questions in-case someone hasn't posted after you.

EDIT: Now i will go check this game out, succubus is just one of those fetishes i adore.

Here---||----is the edit button on your own messages.
------- \/

Last edited:

J314

Reputation score
Translator++ wasn't designed to be a machine translation tool. It was meant to be a translation assistant.

I don't know any japanese tho so I've been using it as a machine translation tool. It's not a perfect program since it doesn't reach into javascript files to get translations and has spacing issues. I recommend trying it on a random RPGMaker MV game to see if it does what you want, then trying to use it for these games. Good luck.
Ah I see. I'll try that, thank you.

I see your new to the forum so i'm not berating you, but try and keep the message together without double posting like this, makes the mods jobs easier and keeps the forum looking clean.
There should be an edit button within your post that lets you edit it to ask additional questions in-case someone hasn't posted after you.

EDIT: Now i will go check this game out, succubus is just one of those fetishes i adore.

Here---||----is the edit button on your own messages.
------- \/
Sorry about that. I'll be sure to edit it next time. And also same, that is why I really want to play the mentioned titles :)

Aesthetic

Reputation score
Ah I see. I'll try that, thank you.

Sorry about that. I'll be sure to edit it next time. And also same, that is why I really want to play the mentioned titles :)
Oh also, sometimes there's code that accidentally gets translated. You're gonna have to mark those code specific lines, and ignore them when creating a translation output... Anyways gl.

troll97

Reputation score
is there a translation for this game, if it isnt, can someone share a full save?

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
is there a translation for this game, if it isnt, can someone share a full save?
There isn't a translation, though I plan to do a translation after I'm finished with Lust Friend. You can more or less get the benefits of a full save by talking to the succubus in the top right room of the Succubus House.

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
I'm now trying out the Genocide route of this game, though I've gotten stuck at one point. Here's what I know so far:
1. To start the route, go to the first Resistance Hideout (for the locations of the hideouts, see ) and buy a sword.

With a sword equipped, you gain access to the Slash line of skills, allowing you to permanently kill enemies. However, it takes a lot of hits to do this, even for weak enemies. Also, killing an enemy gives you no rewards, plus you'll automatically kill other enemies of the same type when you encounter them from now on (even if you unequip the sword). For these reasons, you shouldn't begin the route until you're already reasonably strong.

2: Go to the second Resistance Hideout. There's a soldier blocking the way, but he'll move if you talk to him with a sword equipped. Talk to the man behind the counter, answer "Yes" to his question and you'll get a Letter of Introduction.
3: Go to the third Resistance Hideout and talk to the single man here. Buy a Gladius from him.
4: Go to Onslaught Forest 2 and examine the pond surrounded by a fence. You'll drop your Gladius in it.

I'm not sure what you do after this. From the game files, it seems that examining the same pond results in you getting a new weapon, but I haven't succeeded in that, so there must be another prerequisite. There's also two more swords after the Gladius, the Gigaslash and the Succubus Buster. I assume that you get the Gigaslash from the pond, and you can upgrade the Gigaslash to the Succubus Buster in the area outside the first house.

5: According to an earlier post in this thread and the game files, there's an event right before your meeting with Ella in Cinderella Castle, provided that you've fulfilled the prerequisites.
6: Finally, there's an event with Demon, like in Lust Friend.

Can anyone figure out what the missing step is?

abdout77

Reputation score
For a reason or another I can’t equip anything, not hats not armor not even swords or the necklace. Does anyone know why that is ?

badluck

Reputation score
Hello guys ! Thank you Green Thought for the translation, your really a good guy ! Do you have a patreon ? :)

Also, where are the 3 succubus after the true ending ? I have found the vampire in the museum, but not the others. Help :'(