What's new

RPG Shota [62studio] Succubus Puttel (RJ265677)

Madflavor

Reputation score
Anyone have any luck with translating with this version?

Mick2000

Reputation score
their second game haven't got translated too, the first one got done by team 'Together' so let's hope they pick up the rest of the game including this

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
(it's near the bottom of the linked page). The winner of this survey will appear in a minigame in the future. This is unrelated to this game or to Succubus in Wonderland.

Madflavor

Reputation score
their second game haven't got translated too, the first one got done by team 'Together' so let's hope they pick up the rest of the game including this
I'm referring to machine translations though. I haven't found anything compatible with Version 3.00.

Mkmd13

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Does anyone happen to have a full save for the 3.0 content yet?

StNikolai

Reputation score
Anyone have any luck with translating with this version?
Yes, try using Translator++, I use Bing for most of the batch translations but at the end when Bing fails I swap to Google and there usually isn't too many issues

Edit, might work best to just use google but watch out, sometimes it breaks some minor coding in dialogue

Last edited:

Madflavor

Reputation score
Yes, try using Translator++, I use Bing for most of the batch translations but at the end when Bing fails I swap to Google and there usually isn't too many issues

Edit, might work best to just use google but watch out, sometimes it breaks some minor coding in dialogue
I've tried to, but I can't get Translator++ to load up the game. Here's an image of the error I get:
puttel.png

StNikolai

Reputation score
That seems like it's an issue with Translator++, are you using the newest version, and have you tried reinstalling? I literally just machine translated the whole game this morning to make sure it worked, but your issue looks like it refers to there being missing files in Translator++'s directories. You should have an autoinit.php in the following directory in your install: \Translator++\php\includes

I am using Translator++_1.11.19, the Patreon version, but 1.11.16 the public version shouldn't have issues either

Madflavor

Reputation score
That seems like it's an issue with Translator++, are you using the newest version, and have you tried reinstalling? I literally just machine translated the whole game this morning to make sure it worked, but your issue looks like it refers to there being missing files in Translator++'s directories. You should have an autoinit.php in the following directory in your install: \Translator++\php\includes

I am using Translator++_1.11.19, the Patreon version, but 1.11.16 the public version shouldn't have issues either
I downloaded the latest version off Patreon, and I'm getting a similar error message. However when I load up Translator++ I get another message on startup that says this. I downloaded the latest Microsoft Visual C++ but that hasn't resolved the problem, although the message does say the "correct" version. And yeah autoinit.php is definitely in the correct directory. So I'm not sure at this point.

Attachments

StNikolai

Reputation score
Have you tried restarting your computer since updating/installing MSVC++ and did you install the right version for your system (x86 or x64)? Installing that program adds some paths to the shell so Windows can access them from anywhere and Windows does not always like to take the change immediately. It's always a decent idea to restart after running those installers. If that doesn't work, trying looking through Translator++'s support because your issue is not a normal one and I can only see that happening if you haven't restarted or something is not installed correctly/there is an issue with your computer configuration in general. It's basically saying you either have nothing that can understand PHP in your command line interface, or it could be an error preventing it from running a CLI, but unfortunately the information in that error is really limited and not very helpful for diagnosis beyond that >.<

I guess one other thing to be sure of is to make sure there aren't any special/non-english characters in the filepaths you are using.

Madflavor

Reputation score
Have you tried restarting your computer since updating/installing MSVC++ and did you install the right version for your system (x86 or x64)? Installing that program adds some paths to the shell so Windows can access them from anywhere and Windows does not always like to take the change immediately. It's always a decent idea to restart after running those installers. If that doesn't work, trying looking through Translator++'s support because your issue is not a normal one and I can only see that happening if you haven't restarted or something is not installed correctly/there is an issue with your computer configuration in general. It's basically saying you either have nothing that can understand PHP in your command line interface, or it could be an error preventing it from running a CLI, but unfortunately the information in that error is really limited and not very helpful for diagnosis beyond that >.<

I guess one other thing to be sure of is to make sure there aren't any special/non-english characters in the filepaths you are using.
Yeah I don't know at this point. I've got everything installed correctly as you've mentioned, computer restarted, and still no luck. I checked support for Translator++ and found nothing related to my problem. I think I'm shit outta luck here. But I seriously appreciate you taking your time outta your schedule to try and help me anyway. Thanks man.

All I can hope now is that 62studio's next game doesn't give me the same problem.

EDIT: Actually great news! I found that the program Textractor works almost perfectly! Yes!! Never give up :)

Last edited:

Fossil

Lurker
Reputation score
Now that v3.00+ is out I finally played (and finished) this. I'm assuming whatever balance issues were in the original release have long since been sorted, since I had no problems playing on normal using regular gear. Only balance complaint was that the new postgame dungeon was far too easy relative to the rest of the game, and the enemies there really didn't need to give 10k exp each.

First game from this circle that I've actually really enjoyed. Basically played it with some custom rules/handicaps that made it super exciting (and terrifying) throughout. Enemies were collectively the hottest from any h game I've played. Titfuck focus was glorious. So yeah, pretty impressed overall.

Squashed

Reputation score
Now that v3.00+ is out I finally played (and finished) this. I'm assuming whatever balance issues were in the original release have long since been sorted, since I had no problems playing on normal using regular gear. Only balance complaint was that the new postgame dungeon was far too easy relative to the rest of the game, and the enemies there really didn't need to give 10k exp each.

First game from this circle that I've actually really enjoyed. Basically played it with some custom rules/handicaps that made it super exciting (and terrifying) throughout. Enemies were collectively the hottest from any h game I've played. Titfuck focus was glorious. So yeah, pretty impressed overall.
For none of the scenes being animated, I’d have to agree they’re the best I’ve seen yet. The post true end struggle is probably going to have me quite a while. Other than that, I think your thoughts sum up the experience everyone had with the game. Playing from day 1 until probably 2.5 was a nightmare until it smoothed out. You’re right, the post game enemies didn’t necessarily need 10k exp but it was probably there just in case you wanted to see each new enemies level steal scenes so you could level right back up again.

Overall, I enjoyed the experience and glad I played instead of just watch some vids on it. Really has a different feeling. I’d recommend this to anyone thinking about it, especially now that it’s on a much better patch. Pretty much a paizuri enthusiast’s dream. Can only hope the developers learn from this going forward.

Madflavor

Reputation score
So I just beat the game on it's hardest difficulty. Good mother f-ing luck to any of you who wants to do this. The game still has horrendous balance when it comes to this difficulty. It's actually very manageable, and feels like the right kind of challenge, until you get to the Lust Succubus Boss (the 6th boss), which is where the difficulty curve has an enormous spike. I had to grind to level 70 before I started to have a chance, which took forever.

But the game basically grinds to a halt when you fight the Twins (Chicken girls). Even at level 99, with most of the best equipment available (not the cheat ones from the Succubus House),most of the skill up consumables collected, and buff myself up with Omega Potions, that boss fight is wildly unbalanced to the point where it's only possible to beat them if you get very lucky. In other words you gotta crit the shit outta them, while also having them pass on their turns sometimes. Because they hit you at least 2-3 times per round, and they hit like an absolutely truck, sometimes one shotting you.

In my opinion, don't bother with the hardest difficulty. You're just gonna get frustrated in the end because you're either gonna feel force to cheat with a Save Editor, or just get super lucky. And there's nothing fulfilling about getting super lucky.

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
, the Sea Succubus won the character poll, meaning she'll reappear in a future game. Also, there'll be an update for Succubus Puttel sometime this month, adding in new skills for the 7 sins.

Mick2000

Reputation score
well, judging from the succubus can be choose i would choose her too honestly, althought i believe someone else will definitely won if the poll involve ALL succubus that have exist so far (surprise me teacher succubus come at 2nd, i really don't like her design that much)

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
. They're also working on 3.04, which will have just one change: slowing down the speed at which text is displayed in battle.

Mick2000

Reputation score
...at what point do one think the text on RPG game feels not slow enough. for me i just wish the text would just instantly show up, if i miss something just give me the backlog feature

Fossil

Lurker
Reputation score
I re-downloaded RE265677 but it still seems to be v3.02, despite the update notice. File size is way different from the RJ version so I'm assuming the 3.03/3.04 update didn't go through properly. It's not the only DLsite game that this's happened with recently. Messaged the dev about it.

edit: think it's fixed now.

Last edited:
OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
Finally managed to complete the postgame content: Textractor wasn't working for me, so I had to use RPGMakerMVGame Hook patcher and manually copy the text into Google Translate.

Anyway, this is my interpretation of the story, correct me if I got anything wrong. The underlined parts are what I'm less sure about.
After getting the True End, you hear Bosewicht speaking about 3 elite succubi she's chosen who will bring despair to the surviving humans, as well as their locations. These are Vampire, Hell Succubus and Queen Cow, and defeating each of these gives you an Ella's Heart's Key. After defeating all 3, you can go to Cinderella Castle and enter a portal to Empress Place (or is it Empress Palace?).

Here you learn that Bosewicht has fled here to recover her power. As you progress through the area, you see flashbacks revealing that: the succubus who gave Azreth the necklace is now going to risk her life to help him against Bosewicht (and this succubus used to be Azreth's dog?); Ella was mistreated by Bosewicht ever since she was created, because she had a heart; Ella lived in a prison-like room and was laughed at by her sisters; Bosewicht tortured Ella for not raping humans and for disobeying orders. You also find 5 crystals that allow you to refight stronger versions of Sloth, Greed, Envy, Wrath and Gluttony. Eventually you encounter Bosewicht near an ice pillar. Bosewicht tells you that Ella is in the pillar and she'll die if Bosewicht weakens, then attacks you.

After you do enough damage, Bosewicht proposes a bet: if Azreth can hold on, she'll use her remaining power to revive Ella, but she wins if she can make him give up. She then proceeds to titfuck Azreth while claiming that Ella would simply betray him again. Refuse to give in 5 times, and she surrenders.... except not really. She possesses Ella's body and says she'll use it to rape Azreth, while gloating that she'll leave behind a little of Ella's mind (presumably to suffer). However, the ground suddenly shakes and Bosewicht loses her power (presumably due to the aforementioned succubus/dog intervening?). Ella is then able to assert control of her body, over her mother's protests.

The scene changes to Azreth and Ella on a nearby hill. She talks about how living with him had reawakened her suppressed emotions, apologises for what she did, thanks him for saving her and asks if they can live together again.

The narration talks about how Azreth and Ella return to their former lives, while Bosewicht's defeat has caused the succubi to withdraw and allowed the humans to return to their villages and towns.

The scene changes again to Azreth and Ella in front of their house. The dog appears (presumably the aforementioned succubus, back in her original form).

There's a fade to black and "Succubus Puttel" appears on the screen. 62-chan (not named, but you can tell it's her from her speaking pattern) notes that this ending is unexpected but not bad, wishes Azreth and Ella can live happily, and says she's looking forward to the choices you make in the next world line (i.e. game).