What's new

RPG Shota [62studio] Succubus Puttel (RJ265677)

Mick2000

Reputation score
right... cheat my way to beat the game since we know how broken as shit this game is, give myself unlimited supply of level egg and gold, reading walkthrough some people post on this thread. to my surprise... fighting Legendaria mob are harder than fighting either Ella, 2 sister, or even the queen herself. HECK, this mob actually give me breast poison, proceed to stun lock me and skip my turn, then spam all breast attack to one hit kill me.
fighting Ella not really hard, she just have big HP but her attack just deal like 300-500 damage. her sister on the other hand quite a troublesome one, probably more trouble than the queen since we fight both of them (even though as a single target) they actually move twice so yeah, single turn from them can drain my HP like halfway even though i'm on like Lv.99, just make sure you don't get strip from your clothes cause that mean your defense become 0 and they could totally one hit kill you.
the queen, well just like ella but she make you lost one life chance meaning buffing yourself before fight serve nothing and you must defeat her with only 2 chance. she often attack and raise your Lust like crazy, on top of it when her HP goes below half and she start to strip, she will cast spell to raise your lust to 100%... useless mechanic cause she could totally raise it by herself whenever she likes it. just make sure you save enough Lust cure and full potion for this.

and yeah there's NO WAY to win this game unless you CHEAT, like seriously. this game pretty much have the same mechanic with LustGrimm but with unreasonable parameter. to be par with true final boss you need to hit the level cap which is 99, but to grind that in this game is literally impossible. i tried using egg to reach 99, buy those luxury gear from 62-chan and buff myself for last 3 fight and it really still a tough shell.
the ending itself isn't that good compare to the last 2 game, basic concept of cinderella for the game is nice since we already have red riding hood for first one, but the plot... it was quite interesting till you meet the queen, listen to her dialogue and realize how her character is just typical lazy writing. first we have a girl who hold high on her own ideal fantasy concept, then a great ruler who willing to sacrifice all she have to save her people and a girl who just want to be our friend.... then came this queen who kill our parent, abduct everyone on your village, and corner all man just because "it was fun"

overall as a H-RPG this game have some nice content for people with *cough* specific kink... compare the art quality with the old first game, clearly it looks better. LustGrimm art gallery pretty good the way it is, LustFriend improve it further way, this game also the same with more kind of succubus.

but as a "game" on the other hand... gonna say it again over and over like everyone in this thread does, it's just beyond what you refer as "buggy", it's just unplayable since parameter of everything in here is just retarded. grinding is a hell, it yield little exp while fighting normal mob feels like fighting boss. this game have the same breast poison mechanic debuff like all it's game, but the whole system for that is just plain retard, back in Grimm and Friend only several type of succubus can give breast poison like cowgirl, and boob youkai, but here EVERYONE can do it they also can perform the same breast attack to one hit kill you too.
to heal yourself from the debuff you either use special cure or have it lift by certain succubus in many checkpoint but it cost you 1500 while your income for defeating succubus only like 300-400, even though the chance to get the debuff is like ALL THE TIME.

for me LustFriend is the best of the 3 main series, LustGrimm came second, it was good and all but LustFriend have huge improvement after the Grimm. this Succubus Puttel came last, i give 6/10, if it's not because the stupid un-balance system i probably give like 7 or 8

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
I decided to update the OP again, with a suggestion to wait for a more balanced version before playing.

I also got Normal End Type A:

Here, you have the Exorcism Necklace and use the Miss skill during the battle with Ella, but haven't completed the other 2 requirements for the True End. Azreth persuades Ella to come home with him, as in the True End. The scene cuts to the two of them outside their house, and the narration says that this is a fragile happiness, but Azreth has still succeeded in reuniting with his sister. Then the screen turns black and Ella calls out Azreth's name 3 times. Then we see Ella standing outside the house, she looks back briefly and then walks away. The camera pans to show a third grave next to the house, revealing that Azreth has died. Ella says something like "This should be fine, mother".

My interpretation of the machine translation is this: Ella ultimately couldn't oppose her mother and followed her orders to kill Azreth (presumably via sex, since she's a succubus and she mentions sharing a bed with Azreth earlier).

Also, I've made the . I'll fill this out over the next couple of days.

right... cheat my way to beat the game since we know how broken as shit this game is, give myself unlimited supply of level egg and gold, reading walkthrough some people post on this thread. to my surprise... fighting Legendaria mob are harder than fighting either Ella, 2 sister, or even the queen herself. HECK, this mob actually give me breast poison, proceed to stun lock me and skip my turn, then spam all breast attack to one hit kill me.
fighting Ella not really hard, she just have big HP but her attack just deal like 300-500 damage. her sister on the other hand quite a troublesome one, probably more trouble than the queen since we fight both of them (even though as a single target) they actually move twice so yeah, single turn from them can drain my HP like halfway even though i'm on like Lv.99, just make sure you don't get strip from your clothes cause that mean your defense become 0 and they could totally one hit kill you.
the queen, well just like ella but she make you lost one life chance meaning buffing yourself before fight serve nothing and you must defeat her with only 2 chance. she often attack and raise your Lust like crazy, on top of it when her HP goes below half and she start to strip, she will cast spell to raise your lust to 100%... useless mechanic cause she could totally raise it by herself whenever she likes it. just make sure you save enough Lust cure and full potion for this.

and yeah there's NO WAY to win this game unless you CHEAT, like seriously. this game pretty much have the same mechanic with LustGrimm but with unreasonable parameter. to be par with true final boss you need to hit the level cap which is 99, but to grind that in this game is literally impossible. i tried using egg to reach 99, buy those luxury gear from 62-chan and buff myself for last 3 fight and it really still a tough shell.
the ending itself isn't that good compare to the last 2 game, basic concept of cinderella for the game is nice since we already have red riding hood for first one, but the plot... it was quite interesting till you meet the queen, listen to her dialogue and realize how her character is just typical lazy writing. first we have a girl who hold high on her own ideal fantasy concept, then a great ruler who willing to sacrifice all she have to save her people and a girl who just want to be our friend.... then came this queen who kill our parent, abduct everyone on your village, and corner all man just because "it was fun"

overall as a H-RPG this game have some nice content for people with *cough* specific kink... compare the art quality with the old first game, clearly it looks better. LustGrimm art gallery pretty good the way it is, LustFriend improve it further way, this game also the same with more kind of succubus.

but as a "game" on the other hand... gonna say it again over and over like everyone in this thread does, it's just beyond what you refer as "buggy", it's just unplayable since parameter of everything in here is just retarded. grinding is a hell, it yield little exp while fighting normal mob feels like fighting boss. this game have the same breast poison mechanic debuff like all it's game, but the whole system for that is just plain retard, back in Grimm and Friend only several type of succubus can give breast poison like cowgirl, and boob youkai, but here EVERYONE can do it they also can perform the same breast attack to one hit kill you too.
to heal yourself from the debuff you either use special cure or have it lift by certain succubus in many checkpoint but it cost you 1500 while your income for defeating succubus only like 300-400, even though the chance to get the debuff is like ALL THE TIME.

for me LustFriend is the best of the 3 main series, LustGrimm came second, it was good and all but LustFriend have huge improvement after the Grimm. this Succubus Puttel came last, i give 6/10, if it's not because the stupid un-balance system i probably give like 7 or 8
I found that the best method to get through the game was using the equipment from the silver chest in the Succubus House. This seems to give even bigger boosts than the equipment from 62-chan.

Mick2000

Reputation score
I decided to update the OP again, with a suggestion to wait for a more balanced version before playing.

I also got Normal End Type A:

Here, you have the Exorcism Necklace and use the Miss skill during the battle with Ella, but haven't completed the other 2 requirements for the True End. Azreth persuades Ella to come home with him, as in the True End. The scene cuts to the two of them outside their house, and the narration says that this is a fragile happiness, but Azreth has still succeeded in reuniting with his sister. Then the screen turns black and Ella calls out Azreth's name 3 times. Then we see Ella standing outside the house, she looks back briefly and then walks away. The camera pans to show a third grave next to the house, revealing that Azreth has died. Ella says something like "This should be fine, mother".

My interpretation of the machine translation is this: Ella ultimately couldn't oppose her mother and followed her orders to kill Azreth (presumably via sex, since she's a succubus and she mentions sharing a bed with Azreth earlier).
"normal end"? THAT?? jesus that just lot more worse than type-B. does 62studio know what is "normal" mean.

noluck

Reputation score
So using the sword weapons, you can actually just start instant gibbing succubus after doing a certain amount of "damage" to them. Kind of wonder if there's going to be a story change if you become able to kill every succubus, since it's kind of a hassle due to the "HP" bar being bloated and your sword damage being like 300-800 damage. Unfortunately, it seems a bit difficult to find the next after Carmina.

Anedepami

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So using the sword weapons, you can actually just start instant gibbing succubus after doing a certain amount of "damage" to them. Kind of wonder if there's going to be a story change if you become able to kill every succubus, since it's kind of a hassle due to the "HP" bar being bloated and your sword damage being like 300-800 damage. Unfortunately, it seems a bit difficult to find the next after Carmina.
This is probably the genocide route. Clearly designers enjoyed Undertale so much they had to shoehorn it in this game too! (It kind of made more sense in Lust Friend which was also almost a semi-parody of Undertale)

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
. The changes include various balance fixes, the addition of a Succubus Ball item which will increase the damage enemies take, the addition of EX Breast Mode (activated by something in the first house), the addition of Level Eggs to all of the areas as treasures, 3 new succubi (Queen Cow, Hell Succubus and Vampire), the addition of temptation events in the city and the addition of a map. It's also announced that 3.0 will be released in November.

I also need some more help on translations:
  • はじまりの村: The first village. Google Translate gives me "Village of the Beginning". If I remember correctly, the first house in Lust Grimm had a similar name except it was "House of the beginning". =Together= translated that as "Outset House", so I might translate this as "Outset Village"
  • アフパカタウン: The second village (well, town), located north of the crossroads. GT gives me "Afupaka Town"
  • エレフラタウン: The third village/town, located south of the coast. GT gives me "Elefra Town"
  • ゴブル溶岩海道 : The lava area where you fight Wrath. GT gives me "Goble Lava Seaway"
  • リシード集落 : The village north of the desert. GT gives me "Reseed Village"
  • ラディサス遺跡 : The ruins where you fight Lust. GT gives me "Radisasu Ruins"

Mick2000

Reputation score
. The changes include various balance fixes, the addition of a Succubus Ball item which will increase the damage enemies take, the addition of EX Breast Mode (activated by something in the first house), the addition of Level Eggs to all of the areas as treasures, 3 new succubi (Queen Cow, Hell Succubus and Vampire), the addition of temptation events in the city and the addition of a map. It's also announced that 3.0 will be released in November.
View attachment 26406
well there it is, good thing the dev is a very considerate people unlike some other who just take all the money and gone blind.
i read several dialogue from succubus at village talk about "queen cow" and "vampire", quite confuse me cause i find nothing about both. so there they are.
I also need some more help on translations:
  • はじまりの村: The first village. Google Translate gives me "Village of the Beginning". If I remember correctly, the first house in Lust Grimm had a similar name except it was "House of the beginning". =Together= translated that as "Outset House", so I might translate this as "Outset Village"
  • アフパカタウン: The second village (well, town), located north of the crossroads. GT gives me "Afupaka Town"
  • エレフラタウン: The third village/town, located south of the coast. GT gives me "Elefra Town"
  • ゴブル溶岩海道 : The lava area where you fight Wrath. GT gives me "Goble Lava Seaway"
  • リシード集落 : The village north of the desert. GT gives me "Reseed Village"
  • ラディサス遺跡 : The ruins where you fight Lust. GT gives me "Radisasu Ruins"
  • はじまりの村: -> "ha ji ma ri no mura" - > "Village of the Beginning". google fu didn't lie, just pick either
  • ~below is just rough translation~
  • エレフラタウン: -> " E re fu ra taun" -> "Elefra Town"
  • リシード集落 : -> "Ri shi-i do shuraku" -> "Reseed Village"
  • ラディサス遺跡 : -> "Ra dei sa su iseki" -> "Radisasu Ruins"
most of it wrote in katakana just like any place in last 2 games. either it have a meaning or reference, or dev just pick some nice western-ish sound name. someone with knowledge need to take over

Squashed

Reputation score
It seems like the difficulty drove most people away. Lol

Version 2.0 just released and with significant (needed) adjustments to balance such as EXP needed to level up. I’m sure this alone may make the game playable for people who strayed away. There’s also the addiction of three new bosses and a slew of new mechanics. Can read the patch notes on the blog site.

goldendark

Demon Girl
Reputation score
what i did not like was how hard it was to lvl up if i can see the lvl of the enemy then im the type of person that's like well there lvl 30 so i should not be here yet not until im around lvl 30 as well, i would-int fight any enemy that are like 25 lvls above me in any rpg games even if some rpg lvl dont really matter ill still like to be around the same lvl as them.

Mick2000

Reputation score
just wonder is the update include a little re-program on the game itself?, since the demo out my anti-virus (avast) keep picking the game saying it's a virus and throw it away. i'm tired to need to shut my shield for a while just to get the game running (and i have to shut my internet for safety measure)
what i did not like was how hard it was to lvl up if i can see the lvl of the enemy then im the type of person that's like well there lvl 30 so i should not be here yet not until im around lvl 30 as well, i would-int fight any enemy that are like 25 lvls above me in any rpg games even if some rpg lvl dont really matter ill still like to be around the same lvl as them.
that's how the LustGrimm works, they show the level of certain enemy which indicate that you should be on this level or above just so you could fight without any hardship. this game parameter is just screwed up completely, even when i cheat to lvl.99 and fight a single legendaria enemy they still can stun-lock me till i'm dead so yeah... hope it actually fixed on 2.0

Madflavor

Reputation score
I just downloaded version 2.0

I'll give my thoughts on it later. I'm one of the fans who quit 1.0 because of how absurd the difficulty was.

EDIT: It seems EnigmaVBUnpacker doesn't work on this version of the game. If anyone has any suggestions for an alternative that works, lemme know. Thanks!

Ok so right off the bat here are the changes I'm seeing.

1. Gaining levels has gotten significantly faster. I've had less than 10 battles at this point with the most basic succubi (the ones who yield 8 xp) and I'm already level 3. Waaaay better than version 1.0
2. Enemies are hitting way less harder than before, and I also still haven't succumbed to Breast Addiction yet.
3. Higher level versions of enemies (the ones labeled ANOTHER), actually tell you the appropriate amount of exp you've gained from defeating them, unlike in the last game.

Again I'm playing with machine translations atm, but so far the game balance is way better and I'm really enjoying it so far.

Last edited:

password123

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
you don't need to use the unpacker because the game is already unpacked
if you wanted to decrypt the files then use this

Edit: On the blog, it says there is a bug and a fix will be out after tomorrow

StNikolai

Reputation score
So I made a terrible mistake and accidentally skipped the text on the first dialogue with the Lethargic Succubus south of Reseed Village that's blocking the Desert...Any hints on how to get her out of the way? (I'd greatly appreciate it)

goldendark

Demon Girl
Reputation score
i think she only there to block your way if you go there to early i think once you do the maid castle the dungeon on the right path passed that town she be gone if not do the other forest that down path on the right side that lead you into a lava cave then will bring you into the desert after if after all that she there then i dont know if you did not beat the bosses that are up in the 3 way split do that as well.

Mick2000

Reputation score
So I made a terrible mistake and accidentally skipped the text on the first dialogue with the Lethargic Succubus south of Reseed Village that's blocking the Desert...Any hints on how to get her out of the way? (I'd greatly appreciate it)

View attachment 26585
if something blocking your path then remember the universal rule of any RPG:
1. you not suppose to go there YET, try different road or area
2. you're missing something, try finding what you need

in this case you need to go to other area first. here's the short guide on where to go from the first intersection after your village, sort by order of bosses you need to encounter:
1. north (forest)
2. further north (cave)
3. east, north (castle)
4. east, south (forest)
5. deeper (cave)
6. west, south, east (ruin)
7. west, north (castle)

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
. Aside from various bugfixes, it adds the ability to change enemy strength in the Succubus House and reduces the cost of treating addiction in the Succubus House to 10 muni,

StNikolai

Reputation score
i think she only there to block your way if you go there to early i think once you do the maid castle the dungeon on the right path passed that town she be gone if not do the other forest that down path on the right side that lead you into a lava cave then will bring you into the desert after if after all that she there then i dont know if you did not beat the bosses that are up in the 3 way split do that as well.
Yeah, I went back through with Translator++ and looked at the map files, her dialogue was useless... My issue was when I got to the cave entrance I wasn't sure what it was and said no to the prompt to enter then went back north and took the first castle and went on from there so I had skipped that whole area and when I came back through I didn't think to click on the hole for whatever reason. Thanks everyone!

By the by, I am very familiar with RPG logic, especially with this circle's shenanigans. The RPG Rules bit made me laugh a little =D

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
I haven't been able to find Queen Cow. She should be in the desert ruins, but I've searched everywhere and can't find her. I've already found and defeated Hell Succubus and Vampire and obtained the keys behind them.

Squashed

Reputation score
I haven't been able to find Queen Cow. She should be in the desert ruins, but I've searched everywhere and can't find her. I've already found and defeated Hell Succubus and Vampire and obtained the keys behind them.
Have a save? Wouldn’t mind looking around for a bit.

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
Never mind, I found her.

For anyone else who's having trouble with the postgame bosses:
  • To find Hell Succubus, go to the town near the coast (in the list of teleport locations, it's the third option) and go south into the forest. Hug the east side and you'll find a hole in the ground, examine it. She has 11000 health and is weak to pussy.
  • For Queen Cow, go to the desert ruins. In the area that has the entrance to the ruins, go to the east and you'll reach a new area with several legendary Cow Girls roaming around. She has 20000 health and is weak to chest.
  • For Vampire, go to the desert village (fourth-last in the teleport list) and head east until you reach a large building. Go inside and to the northeast corner to reach the basement. She has 14000 health and is weak to mouth.
Behind each of this bosses is a chest containing a special key (and a ticket used for refighting bosses). The three keys aren't useful right now, but version 3.0 will introduce a dungeon that is unlocked by them.

Another feature introduced in 2.0 are temptation events, succubi who rape you outside of battle. The 5 main ones (shown by red !!!! above their heads) are found in:
  • The desert village, near the item shop
  • The first inhabited village (north of the crossroads)
  • Near the outside of the Succubus House
  • The forest containing poison swamps and the Envy boss, inside a house in the south part of the forest
  • The castle town to the northeast, inside a house in the southwest of the town
Each of these gives you an achievement and can later be viewed in the Succubus House.

There are also minor temptation events, these being the succubi with just !! above their heads, which give you short bits of text with no images (and various negative effects, such as draining half your health). These are scattered throughout the villages and towns. You also get achievements for experiencing certain numbers of them.