What's new

RPG Shota [62studio] Succubus Puttel (RJ265677)

Mick2000

Reputation score
Lvl 15 right now, and about 13 of those levels came from Eggs. So I found a couple more eggs and decided to grind exp before using them. I've been grinding battles since 7:30am this morning. It's now 9:15. I still have not gained a level. Yikes. I'm starting to think Eggs are the only actual way to level up.
well that depends it, if you like grinding on 3 enemy, use an egg, and then grind 3 enemy then no surprise you didn't get the level since when you use the egg it rise your level but reset the exp parameter. from my experience i need to defeat at least like 7 succubus to level up.
. The winner is Succubus Maid, with Goddess second and Succubus Officer third. More importantly, this blog post also comes with a guide on how to get the true end, plus other information like the locations of the hidden rooms and skill cards. If you're having any trouble with the game, you should definitely take a look at this (of course, it's in Japanese).
THEY HAVE QUESTIONNAIRE FOR POPULAR SUCCUBUS?! no one told me about this, or i might miss it... i would've vote for Goddess to be honest and quite surprise me that maid manage to win over goddess.

also trying to read the walkthrough by the dev, there's 2 type of normal, one is beating ella normally, other is using command "見逃す" which mean "let it go" in meaning give mercy. the command came when you equip a certain necklace (you reckon the equipment slot that always empty?) which i can't read on how to obtain it since i'm not that high level speaker. someone else with better skill need to take over and translate the whole post and post it here.

scrauser

Reputation score
guys,can someone share a savefile with the gallery complete please?

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
guys,can someone share a savefile with the gallery complete please?
...well, you did say 'please'. 5mn 24sec is the playtime 😅

And yup, the battle vs 2 cocks (AKA true end route) is already pretty much impossible under level 70, with 0 feather uses.
edit: this goes into yourgamefolder/www/save and you can(should?) rename MC with the NPCs down there.

edit2: version 1.0 only (thx for pointing it out, @Squashed)

Attachments

Last edited:

noluck

Reputation score
So I got through the game, and god damn the artifical difficulty due to breast lock. Pretty much a cycle of breast hold, poison, and dying because I lose clothes. Was like level 23 by the time I got to Ella. I liked the scene variety more than Lust Friend at least.

Looking now, after getting through everything, I noticed I hadn't found the lovely generic pink succubus scenes. Plus I never unlocked the ruin on the right side of the desert town. Anyone have any luck with that sort of stuff.

Also for some enemies, I noticed they sometimes had an attack that you had to say yes to and it only happened once in a battle. Lesser Succubus, High Harpy and Sleepy Succubus had this. Were there any other enemies with this attack?

goldendark

Demon Girl
Reputation score
dont know how i unlocked those ruins if its the one im thinking of but here how i was able to enter it did the forest to the north first then the beach then the castle with the maids on the right path went to the second forest south of that dungeon then dropped into the hole that behide the boss in the second forest into a lava cave beaten that boss went up a rope that lead me into a tent town in the desert explored south found a town and a building i could not enter then went all the way to the right and the ruins were opened

Anedepami

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Just finished the game... I do have a lot to say about the game.

Game balance: Was this even playtested? It's the direct opposite of Lust Friend where everything gave a lot of EXP in that game. I would 100% recommend anyone playing to just cheat (give yourself EXP using a save editor or just fill up your inventory with level eggs). Every mob hits like a truck if you're anywhere slightly underleveled, which you will most likely be since mobs give so little EXP.

In any boss fight, if the boss takes off your clothes early in the fight or uses some skill that stuns you for the max duration, you're usually better off restarting for better RNG. Stun moves can stunlock easily, which makes some mobs very undesirable to fight.

Fights snowball easily due to the succubus energy mechanic; while it fits the succubus drain theme, I feel this was executed slightly poorly when thinking of RPG mechanics. I can't think of how this could be improved on, though.

There's also the feather item I never used due to one of the NPC early telling me I shouldn't, but I don't know if using it gives any consequence. Judging from the fact there's a NPC resetting the use counter for it to zero in exchange to going back to level 1... There has to be some consequence... right?

H-content: Pretty much same standard as Lust Grimm and Lust Friend. It's always good to have new content though. Personal big nitpick from me would be no CGs with french kiss (Both Lust Friend and Lust Grimm had two). The level drain kink is also back... Lust Grimm is still memorable for me as it was the first game to execute this correctly (for me, at least). Lust Friend and this game locks level drain behind a choice, which kinda destroys the whole point of the kink.

About the story:
In terms of story quality: Lust Grimm >> Lust Friend >>>>>>>>>> This. The main villian's motivation is literally just "I did it for fun lol". The flashbacks had something going for it, but fell pretty short for me.

For those looking for true ending... yes, there's a procedure to go through to get it. Basically, first, you need to defeat the 7 bosses in the game. Next, you have to read the letter in your starting house on the table (not sure on the requirements to get it to appear). Lastly, you need to craft the necklace equipment (the one which was mentioned in the flashback story).

The necklace involves a side quest where you have to talk to succubi NPC all over the world in a specific order to unlock flags, and eventually get to a point where you pick up a key, go into the beach dungeon and get a key item. If you're like me and have been talking to every NPC, the NPCs you need to talk to do hint subtly about this side quest, and directly tell you where to go next.
Writing this based purely on memory so I might make a mistake or two but I'll try my best:
1. First NPC to talk to: Warp to castle dungeon (the one where you fight third boss/Greed), go down one map and right one map. Go inside the house and talk to everyone in there.
2. Second NPC: Go to the village bordering the plains and desert (リシード集落) and there should be a house where you can go into from the top. You can find a key in this house from the top entrance.
3. This key is used on a door at the beach dungeon with the second boss at the bottom left of level 3. This opens up a few more maps in the dungeon; go all the way to the end and interact with a purple object to get a item you need to craft the necklace.
4. Go to the dungeon with the lava tiles and find a place where you can go into a hole. Talk to the NPC there twice.
5. Like the NPC says, warp to this town: エレフラタウン and go a couple a maps down to find a small house. Go inside the house and talk to the witch in there, choosing the option which makes her leave the house.
6. Go back to the room in the lava dungeon and give the witch the item you picked up in the beach dungeon and she will craft the necklace for you.

Once you get the necklace, equip it and fight the last boss as usual. Once her health goes below a certain amount (30%), a message should pop up, telling you that you have gained the ability to "spare" her. If you do, you should be able to proceed with the true route from here (it goes to normal end type-A if you didn't fulfill the other two conditions).

Extra notes: For those people who sometimes spot a dark animation randomly appearing: it seems to me to be an easter egg of somewhat. 62-chan randomly appears and disappears in certain spots almost like the G-man from Half-Life, or Flowey from Undertale. There's not much to it maybe except for achievement purposes.

Most interestingly, based on the game event data, there's a GENOCIDE route for this game too. I'm probably not going to bother with this because of how already underwhelming the story is, but for anyone interested, it probably has something to do with another side quest starting from buying the sword from the hidden shop and bringing it around the world to unlock access to more shops which will get you a better weapon. I'm also assuming this will end up with a proper weapon which will allow you to actually physically kill the mobs.

Last edited:
OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
Due to all of the criticisms of the game's balance, I've updated the OP to mention this.

Anyway, I've finished the game as well (except for Normal End Type A, which will require me to go from an earlier save). Here's my understanding of the story. Correct me if I misinterpreted anything:

The main character is hated by everyone else in the village because his late parents were succubus researchers who supposedly caused succubi to attack the village in the past. His only positive relationship is with his not blood-related older sister Ella.

There is a timeskip of several years, then most of the villagers are kidnapped by succubi and taken to a party happening at a distant castle. The sister also disappears. However, the succubi don't take the MC due to a barrier around his house. The MC wakes up and goes to look for his sister. He encounters 2 talking chickens (there's lots of talking animals in this game): one tries to persuade him to stay home for his own safety, the other delights in talking about how the MC will die.

Throughout the game, the MC explores the world and finds that the human villages and towns are all now taken over by succubi. He encounters succubi associated with the Seven Deadly Sins. If he chooses to fight them (it's possible to skip them), for each one a crystal appears that displays a flashback of the past. These flashbacks show the MC's parents, who come up with a necklace that weakens succubi and prevents them from attacking, but before they can mass-produce it they are attacked by succubi, one succubus promises to spare MC if the father gives up, after this the MC is adopted by Ella.

Also, when the MC first reaches the area Onslaught Forest, he overhears 2 succubi talking, and they mention the MC's village. If you (the player) return to the MC's house, a letter from Ella is now on the table. Here she asks about the MC's condition, apologises for disappearing without a word, says she's on the top floor of a castle for the party, she is enjoying every day though she wishes she could have brought him along, and she tells the MC not to leave because of all the succubi around. The MC wonders if this letter is really from Ella since she wasn't the type of person to leave without a word, and he decides to met her at the castle.

Finally, the MC arrives at the site of the party: Cinderella Castle. Here is the last of the 7 sin succubi, Pride, and her crystal flashback reveals that Ella led the succubus attack on the MC's parents. At the top of the floor is Ella (something that a literary-minded player might already have figured out from the castle's name). Ella explains how she is a succubus and the daughter of the succubus queen, and all of her actions were due to her mother's orders. She attacks the MC, and the story diverges at this point.

If you defeat Ella conventionally, she apologises and tells the MC to watch out for succubi and to live. She dies (somehow, despite the sexual nature of combat in this game). The MC returns to his home, having taken revenge for his parents. The world continues to be overrun by succubi, but the MC is safe behind his house's barrier (which I think was created by Ella, but I'm not 100% sure on this). However, the camera pans to show succubi in front of his house. This is Normal End Type B.

If you completed a certain sidequest, you'll obtain the Exorcism Necklace (unsure of translation), an improved version of the previous anti-succubus necklace. With this, you gain the special skill "Miss" once you bring Ella to half health. This makes the MC deliberately miss an attack (?) and persuade Ella to come home with him. She agrees, only for the two chickens to appear. It turns out that they are Ella's sisters, Lina and Gina, and are also daughters of the succubus queen. They say they'll take care of the MC, Ella tries to stop her but is killed (?). Shortly afterwards, the MC fights and defeats Lina and Gina. He then reaches the true final boss, the succubus queen. She explains her reason for doing all of this: because she finds it fun. She attacks but, despite her incredible seductive power, the MC manages to beat her. The queen laughs at there being a human who can beat her. She approaches a portal (?) and claims she's going to have her body restored in a parallel world line (?). Some other succubi try to stop her, but she blasts them away. The queen says that this is the MC's victory, calls him the prince who came to help Ella, and disappears into the portal. The credits roll. Afterwards, Ella is shown in front of the parents' graves at the MC's house, though she soon disappears. This is the True End.

There's also a third ending, Normal End Type A. This requires you to have the Exorcism Necklace and to miss in the Ella battle, but to not have completed the other two requirements for the True End (seeing all 7 flashbacks and reading Ella's letter). I'm not sure what happens here since I haven't attained it yet.

Also, I'm looking for help on translating some of the names:
  • The main character is アズレート, "Azurēto". I have no idea how this could be represented in English.
  • The main villain and succubus queen is ベーゼヴィヒツ, "Bēzevu~ihitsu".
  • The 7 sins are relatively easy to translate, since their names are based on the 7 sins. They also have the format "[name] of [sin]", where [name] is apparently inspired by the Latin name for the sin. I'm still not 100% sure on them, though. So far I have:
    • Est of Sloth (怠惰のエスト; the Latin for sloth is "Acedia", and I couldn't get this to fit the Japanese)
    • Avar of Greed (強欲のアバル; based on the Latin "Avaritia")
    • Gula of Gluttony (暴食のグーラ; based on the Latin "Gula")
    • Invy of Envy (嫉妬のイビィ; based on the Latin "Invidia")
    • Ira of Wrath (憤怒のイルダ; literally "Iruda of Wrath", but the Latin for wrath is "Ira")
    • Lux of Lust (色欲のルクス; based on the Latin "Luxuria")
    • Super of Pride (傲慢のセペル; based on the Latin "Superbia").
So I got through the game, and god damn the artifical difficulty due to breast lock. Pretty much a cycle of breast hold, poison, and dying because I lose clothes. Was like level 23 by the time I got to Ella. I liked the scene variety more than Lust Friend at least.

Looking now, after getting through everything, I noticed I hadn't found the lovely generic pink succubus scenes. Plus I never unlocked the ruin on the right side of the desert town. Anyone have any luck with that sort of stuff.

Also for some enemies, I noticed they sometimes had an attack that you had to say yes to and it only happened once in a battle. Lesser Succubus, High Harpy and Sleepy Succubus had this. Were there any other enemies with this attack?
Those are temptation events. It seems they're currently only implemented for some enemies, but more will be added in later updates.

Game balance: Was this even playtested? It's the direct opposite of Lust Friend where everything gave a lot of EXP in that game. I would 100% recommend anyone playing to just cheat (give yourself EXP using a save editor or just fill up your inventory with level eggs). Every mob hits like a truck if you're anywhere slightly underleveled, which you will most likely be since mobs give so little EXP.

In any boss fight, if the boss takes off your clothes early in the fight or uses some skill that stuns you for the max duration, you're usually better off restarting for better RNG. Stun moves can stunlock easily, which makes some mobs very undesirable to fight.

Fights snowball easily due to the succubus energy mechanic; while it fits the succubus drain theme, I feel this was executed slightly poorly when thinking of RPG mechanics. I can't think of how this could be improved on, though.

There's also the feather item I never used due to one of the NPC early telling me I shouldn't, but I don't know if using it gives any consequence. Judging from the fact there's a NPC resetting the use counter for it to zero in exchange to going back to level 1... There has to be some consequence... right?

H-content: Pretty much same standard as Lust Grimm and Lust Friend. It's always good to have new content though. Personal nitpick from me would be no CGs with french kiss (Lust Friend had two). The level drain kink is also back... Lust Grimm is still memorable for me as it was the first game to execute this correctly (for me, at least). Lust Friend and this game locks level drain behind a choice, which kinda destroys the whole point of the kink.

About the story:
In terms of story quality: Lust Grimm >> Lust Friend >>>>>>>>>> This. The main villian's motivation is literally just "I did it for fun lol". The flashbacks had something going for it, but fell pretty short for me.

For those looking for true ending... yes, there's a procedure to go through to get it. Basically, first, you need to defeat the 7 bosses in the game. Next, you have to read the letter in your starting house on the table (not sure on the requirements to get it to appear). Lastly, you need to craft the necklace equipment (the one which was mentioned in the flashback story).

The necklace involves a side quest where you have to talk to succubi NPC all over the world in a specific order to unlock flags, and eventually get to a point where you pick up a key, go into the beach dungeon and get a key item. If you're like me and have been talking to every NPC, the NPCs you need to talk to do hint subtly about this side quest, and directly tell you where to go next.
Writing this based purely on memory so I might make a mistake or two but I'll try my best:
1. First NPC to talk to: Warp to castle dungeon (the one where you fight third boss/Greed), go down one map and right one map. Go inside the house and talk to everyone in there.
2. Second NPC: Go to the village bordering the plains and desert (リシード集落) and there should be a house where you can go into from the top. You can find a key in this house from the top entrance.
3. This key is used on a door at the beach dungeon with the second boss at the bottom left of level 3. This opens up a few more maps in the dungeon; go all the way to the end and interact with a purple object to get a item you need to craft the necklace.
4. Go to the dungeon with the lava tiles and find a place where you can go into a hole. Talk to the NPC there twice.
5. Like the NPC says, warp to this town: エレフラタウン and go a couple a maps down to find a small house. Go inside the house and talk to the witch in there, choosing the option which makes her leave the house.
6. Go back to the room in the lava dungeon and give the witch the item you picked up in the beach dungeon and she will craft the necklace for you.

Once you get the necklace, equip it and fight the last boss as usual. Once her health goes below a certain amount (30%), a message should pop up, telling you that you have gained the ability to "spare" her. If you do, you should be able to proceed with the true route from here (it goes to normal end type-A if you didn't fulfill the other two conditions).

Extra notes: For those people who sometimes spot a dark animation randomly appearing: it's supposed to be an easter egg of somewhat. 62-chan randomly appears and disappears in certain spots almost like the G-man from Half-Life, or Flowey from Undertaale. There's not much to it maybe except for achievement purposes.

Most interestingly, based on the game event data, there's a GENOCIDE route for this game too. I'm probably not going to bother with this because of how already underwhelming the story is, but for anyone interested, it probably has something to do with another side quest starting from buying the sword from the hidden shop and bringing it around the world to unlock access to more shops which will get you a better weapon. I'm also assuming this will end up with a proper weapon which will allow you to actually physically kill the mobs.
I actually have my own criticism of the game, though it's about character design, specifically the design of the 7 sins. Some of them don't really match the sin they're supposedly associated with: e.g. Sloth doesn't really look slothful, something that could've been easily solved by having her lying down in her pose.

The feather item is relevant for:
the penultimate boss Lina and Gina. They get powered up based on the number of times you've used the feather (which makes sense, since Lina gave you the feather in the first place).

I had no idea that there was a Genocide route here as well, it's not mentioned in the guide (though it's possible that it's not actually implemented yet). On the other hand, that explains why there are human hideouts scattered around the world.

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
In terms of [story] quality: Lust Grimm >> Lust Friend >>>>>>>>>> This.
This.
Terrible game, really. It feels like an intended cashgrab, making a carbon copy of another carbon copy... Always the same designs, the same over-simplistic battle system, the same recurring flaws that were never patched up.
I'll overlook the beasts this once. At this point, even tits maniacs would agree there is too much of a good thing. I feel like I'm looking at MGQ all over again, just with much less diversity.

#drain implementation: a simple way, would be to give each succubus a personality. RN, they are basically clones of different sizes stats, with at most 1 special move (which does nothing special). A few True succubi having an OP 'semen drain' is ok, but each shuold have a distinct mechanic. Like, the clam gaining more defense, or the cow getting all sleepy...
Just a bit of effort and creativity, instead of... this thing.

#feather: as I mentioned feather using powers up a cluckering true end boss. They basically start with a 'drain' level per 1, 10 and 20 feather uses, making defeating them impossible without cheating.

#genocide: it triggers right before reaching Ella, if the conditions are met (defeat ALL enemies, perhaps with additional conditions. The two deepsea cave enemies might be bugged currently). If you triggered Genocide, you'll slay random mobs instead of fighting them - for no xp, gold, nor item gains. If you reset your level to 1 then, your only available opponents will be the 7 sins (not sure that's even intended...).

#62-chan: I'm further appalled they didn't restrict her appearance, on maps where 62-dens entries were... Simple mechanics exist since the dawn of JRPGs to point the players towards a secret (or the next plot area ftm). Using them intelligently wouldn't require the dev to post huge spoilers just because they didn't put in the effort during production.

That was the last chance I was giving 62 studio. They wasted it.

Also, I'm looking for help on translating some of the names:
The main character is アズレート, "Azurēto". I have no idea how this could be represented in English.
The main villain and succubus queen is ベーゼヴィヒツ, "Bēzevu~ihitsu".
Azreth is a name, though I'm not sure where it is from. Sounds cool.
As you've read, I went with Bösewicht: . Germanic (for Grimm), basically means 'antagonist' and sounds like 'witch' - though unrelated. Here's her entry (Kind of useless/senseless and boy is she ugly...):
この世界の淫魔を統べる女王。
淫魔が支配する理想の世界をつくろうとしているが、
その動機はただ『愉しいことがしたいから』というだけ。
最強淫魔でありながら、最も淫魔らしい淫魔とも言える。
Two thumbs up for using the Latin names for the Sins. That's what Rhapsodia modders did. We all need more Latin in our lives.

Last edited:

Mick2000

Reputation score

H-content: Pretty much same standard as Lust Grimm and Lust Friend. It's always good to have new content though. Personal big nitpick from me would be no CGs with french kiss (Both Lust Friend and Lust Grimm had two). The level drain kink is also back... Lust Grimm is still memorable for me as it was the first game to execute this correctly (for me, at least). Lust Friend and this game locks level drain behind a choice, which kinda destroys the whole point of the kink.

About the story:
well... the game really indeed trash in term of mechanic, it's beyond what you refer as "buggy" more like they put in all the number without actually have it tested like seriously tho... but i do like the CG, it's like all the H-content just getting better everytime, art quality are improved, more kind of fetish are presented, etc.
i do agree how the story kinda piece of crap compare to any predecessor game from 62studio. but for me LustFriend plot hit me harder than LustGrimm.
the thing with empress trying to kill you but the game ACTUALLY shutdown and how she trying to kill you again but you talk her out. remember mea? remember how the title screen change to her with the new title "Last Friend"? god the feel actually hit me like a train
The feather item is relevant for:
the penultimate boss Lina and Gina. They get powered up based on the number of times you've used the feather (which makes sense, since Lina gave you the feather in the first place).
well that just a massive BS right there, it technically impossible to beat the boss unless you like level 50 or something, meanwhile to get to next level you need to fight a succubus for like 7 time even though fighting ANY of them just a massive tough shell, not to mention higher level you are the higher exp required to level up which mean more succubus to fight. if the dev indeed promises to re-balance the parameter then they better did it like 10 time lower cause this just piece of garbage at this point, i just stay for H-content.

This.
Terrible game, really. It feels like an intended cashgrab, making a carbon copy of another carbon copy... Always the same designs, the same over-simplistic battle system, the same recurring flaws that were never patched up.
I'll overlook the beasts this once. At this point, even tits maniacs would agree there is too much of a good thing. I feel like I'm looking at MGQ all over again, just with much less diversity.

#drain implementation: a simple way, would be to give each succubus a personality. RN, they are basically clones of different sizes stats, with at most 1 special move (which does nothing special). A few True succubi having an OP 'semen drain' is ok, but each shuold have a distinct mechanic. Like, the clam gaining more defense, or the cow getting all sleepy...
Just a bit of effort and creativity, instead of... this thing.
That was the last chance I was giving 62 studio. They wasted it.
have to disagree a bit. yeah this game have many massive flaw on the system, but copy of other? perhaps. i mean it's a RPG game so ofc there would be lot of thing in common compare to hundred of H-RPG out there but 62studio have it's own thing in term of design(succubus) and story(folklore/Grimm story, except of course LustFriend). LustGrimm quite a game there, then LustFriend arrive with better art and a unique mechanic (really the befriend mechanic and "that" fourth wall game mechanic in the story give me chill to spine), but this... basically LustGrimm with luxury UI but in term of CG they add more new succubus like back in LustFriend.
but yeah, really agree how ALL of the succubus pretty much have almost have the same movement. back in the last 2 game only like 5 or less succubus can inflict breast poison, or having seduction event that would kill you if you say "yes". but this... all of them can inflict breast poison and then execute breast move to just kill you in one hit... this is beyond retarded

also, i reckon some of you do cheat to beat the game since this is just unplayable... i already give up on fair play for this game, may i ask how to?

Last edited:

Nowadon

Reputation score
is there anyway to defeat Est? everytime i confront her, she just starting to hold me up and doing her special move until i died, not to mention her big damage.

Mick2000

Reputation score
is there anyway to defeat Est? everytime i confront her, she just starting to hold me up and doing her special move until i died, not to mention her big damage.
the first boss? just be strong enough , reach level 3 or so, before entering the better open the menu skill and buff yourself with ALL defend buff, it will carry on till 2nd turn of your next battle. when Est attack you like 4 times in a row it still count as 1 turn and all her attack should be nullify down to like 10%

Nowadon

Reputation score
the first boss? just be strong enough , reach level 3 or so, before entering the better open the menu skill and buff yourself with ALL defend buff, it will carry on till 2nd turn of your next battle. when Est attack you like 4 times in a row it still count as 1 turn and all her attack should be nullify down to like 10%
Wait, that's the first boss? i thought the first one is the boss in the beach cavern and i spent like 2 days farming nonstop, no wonder it was hard lmao

Anedepami

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
also, i reckon some of you do cheat to beat the game since this is just unplayable... i already give up on fair play for this game, may i ask how to?
I think the item inside the silver treasure chest in the Succubus house might do something but I haven't tried it before. I only started using cheats around before the 4th boss (The level eggs that I found carried me to this point, but then I realized I had to grind mobs anyway after I ran out of eggs. At this point I used a save editor to give myself EXP.

I also recommend just setting difficulty to EASY. The only merit to a harder difficulty is for those who want to grind, but the EXP curve is broken so you might as well cheat anyway.

Mick2000

Reputation score
quick question: remember when you lose, not KO, just when your HP goes to 0 and revived there's text say "level up" next to icon "succubus power"? is that actually work? like, if you ejaculate too many time on a single succubus, would that succubus eventually be too strong that you can't defeat it? or it just stay on THAT battle only? or it's just flavor text?

Madflavor

Reputation score

Unfortunately I stopped playing the game due to how badly the game is balanced. I'm fine with high difficulty in games like this. That's fine, as long as I feel like I'm making progress as I grind.. But what kills the game is the grind. It takes waaaaay too long to level up. It eventually gets to a point where you find every Level Egg possible, but you'll still have no choice but to grind. I eventually had to cheat and give myself 99 level eggs, but after about half an hour, I decided to stop because I wasn't having fun cheating my way through the game.

I really want to like the game, but I'm gonna wait until Patch 2.0. LustGrimm was far superior to this, and so was LustFriend. I like the developer, but it seems like this game was rushed out. On top of that, they don't seem interested in evolving their H-Scenes, which is a shame. I feel like they're a talented enough developer, and they make enough money, to justify having more than just 1 static image for each girl. Also having cum splatter on the screen is just a weird artistic choice. Have it splatter on the girl's body. Makes way more sense.

Sorry if I'm coming off negative here guys. I'm only complaining because it's frustrating that I know the developer is capable of doing better than this.

Squashed

Reputation score
...well, you did say 'please'. 5mn 24sec is the playtime 😅

And yup, the battle vs 2 cocks (AKA true end route) is already pretty much impossible under level 70, with 0 feather uses.
edit: this goes into yourgamefolder/www/save and you can(should?) rename MC with the NPCs down there.
Not sure if it’s because we might have different versions or all of the files aren’t there but the save doesn’t work for me. Putting it in the right spot but it doesn’t show up in game.

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Not sure if it’s because we might have different versions or all of the files aren’t there but the save doesn’t work for me. Putting it in the right spot but it doesn’t show up in game.
Sorry, I forgot about that. Corrected my previous post with the warning.
My point was: it takes a little over 5mn to reach Succubus house (first turn on the left from start) and unlock everything. Make a separate save there.

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
Azreth is a name, though I'm not sure where it is from. Sounds cool.
As you've read, I went with Bösewicht: . Germanic (for Grimm), basically means 'antagonist' and sounds like 'witch' - though unrelated. Here's her entry (Kind of useless/senseless and boy is she ugly...):
この世界の淫魔を統べる女王。
淫魔が支配する理想の世界をつくろうとしているが、
その動機はただ『愉しいことがしたいから』というだけ。
最強淫魔でありながら、最も淫魔らしい淫魔とも言える。
Two thumbs up for using the Latin names for the Sins. That's what Rhapsodia modders did. We all need more Latin in our lives.
Thanks for the help.

I think the item inside the silver treasure chest in the Succubus house might do something but I haven't tried it before. I only started using cheats around before the 4th boss (The level eggs that I found carried me to this point, but then I realized I had to grind mobs anyway after I ran out of eggs. At this point I used a save editor to give myself EXP.

I also recommend just setting difficulty to EASY. The only merit to a harder difficulty is for those who want to grind, but the EXP curve is broken so you might as well cheat anyway.
The silver chest contains a whole bunch of powerful items, including the strongest weapon and armor in the game as well as many level eggs. I used these for my playthrough. It allowed me to complete the game at ~Level 30.

Unfortunately I stopped playing the game due to how badly the game is balanced. I'm fine with high difficulty in games like this. That's fine, as long as I feel like I'm making progress as I grind.. But what kills the game is the grind. It takes waaaaay too long to level up. It eventually gets to a point where you find every Level Egg possible, but you'll still have no choice but to grind. I eventually had to cheat and give myself 99 level eggs, but after about half an hour, I decided to stop because I wasn't having fun cheating my way through the game.

I really want to like the game, but I'm gonna wait until Patch 2.0. LustGrimm was far superior to this, and so was LustFriend. I like the developer, but it seems like this game was rushed out. On top of that, they don't seem interested in evolving their H-Scenes, which is a shame. I feel like they're a talented enough developer, and they make enough money, to justify having more than just 1 static image for each girl. Also having cum splatter on the screen is just a weird artistic choice. Have it splatter on the girl's body. Makes way more sense.

Sorry if I'm coming off negative here guys. I'm only complaining because it's frustrating that I know the developer is capable of doing better than this.
Yeah, waiting for a later version might be the best option. According to the , 2.0 should come out in mid to late October.

They tried having it splatter on the body in Lust Friend. It didn't work because the same pattern of splatters was used for each enemy, so it often wasn't aligned with the body. I agree that this would be better, but it would require separate artwork for each individual succubus.

Ojaman

Reputation score
Hello, im stuck at the Sandrotown excavation site where Lust is, the succubi that guards the door wont move away even after i defeated Pride and other, just the Sixth memory left. any way to bypass her?

Anedepami

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hello, im stuck at the Sandrotown excavation site where Lust is, the succubi that guards the door wont move away even after i defeated Pride and other, just the Sixth memory left. any way to bypass her?
According to game data and based on her dialogue, that area is saved for a future version so she's not going to move away. You're looking for this route: Leave the town to the north, and stick to the right and look for a map that leads to the right. You should eventually come across some ruins.