What's new

RPG Shota [62studio] Succubus Puttel (RJ265677)

goldendark

Demon Girl
Reputation score
did you all know there a scene that not in the succubus house dont know how to get it but it overrides your savefile you were using so your trapped in that scene forever i think since the game closes by itself or crashes after the scene done

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
I forgot to mention this in the last post, but the Succubus House also has a series of 5 rooms showing the people who've contributed to 62studio via Ci-en. This is accessed via the door along the north wall. There's an achievement for going through this as well.

did you all know there a scene that not in the succubus house dont know how to get it but it overrides your savefile you were using so your trapped in that scene forever i think since the game closes by itself or crashes after the scene done
That sounds like the scene for the Genocide route. Has anyone actually managed to complete this route yet?

Corrupted Knight

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hello everyone, I've tried looking into the thread but I couldn't find this, so I might as well ask - anyone knows any site where we can see the cg images?

I live in Greece, and my card is on a special lockdown that forbids me from buying stuff from random sites (including dlsite), so I figured I might as well just try and see the gallery instead. Really interested to see what type of bosses/defeat scenes there are in this game!

Been a big fan of these series for a while now, since Studio 62 games are really fun to play!

Last edited:
OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
Hello everyone, I've tried looking into the thread but I couldn't find this, so I might as well ask - anyone knows any site where we can see the cg images?

I live in Greece, and my card is on a special lockdown that forbids me from buying stuff from random sites (including dlsite), so I figured I might as well just try and see the gallery instead. Really interested to see what type of bosses/defeat scenes there are in this game!

Been a big fan of these series for a while now, since Studio 62 games are really fun to play!
Actually, I don't think there are any CG galleries available right now. There was one on E-Hentai before, but that's been taken down.

Mick2000

Reputation score

card on special lockdown? never heard such thing before... your option are either get a new working card that don't have this "lockdown" or finding third-party that can buy a dlsite point.
and yeah, for some reason all the gallery for succubus puttel seems gone, the one i use to visit too (probably because it contain shota).

if you really want it then swallow your pride and be a pirate

Corrupted Knight

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
card on special lockdown? never heard such thing before... your option are either get a new working card that don't have this "lockdown" or finding third-party that can buy a dlsite point.
and yeah, for some reason all the gallery for succubus puttel seems gone, the one i use to visit too (probably because it contain shota).

if you really want it then swallow your pride and be a pirate
Try searching for 'Capital Controls' in Greece regarding Credit Cards. Some banks do not authorise any transcanctions abroad, while some do allow a very limited amount on specific retailers. It's sad, but it's a thing due to how bad our economy is, and Greece not wanting us to get money out of the country. I will not be mentioning this more though, as it's quite off topic. Anyway, thank you both for letting me know. :)

BluFalcon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Instead of planning 3 new games and becoming the 62studio extended universe, I wish they'd focus on enhancing visuals with animation or something. They tried a little bit with the Cow Girl End game and I thought, while it was basic, it was pretty cool.

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
Instead of planning 3 new games and becoming the 62studio extended universe, I wish they'd focus on enhancing visuals with animation or something. They tried a little bit with the Cow Girl End game and I thought, while it was basic, it was pretty cool.
They mentioned in a blog post somewhere that they wouldn't be doing that again, I think because it took too much effort. But I agree that animation would be a big improvement.

Mick2000

Reputation score
well that won't be easy imo, so far i've played lot of H-RPG and there's like 3 type. 1 which have great visual and animation but it end up have simple no fun game mechanic, pretty much exist just for the H content. 2 which like 62studio game who have good to great CG no animation but have nice game element in it. 3 which the rare one who have all of it but most of the time this one are either make by people who work with so many artist and done by high name developer like "dieselmine" or someone that only doing specific kink game "Lilia livelihood"

Squashed

Reputation score
They should look into getting someone that does asset animations. Lilith in Nightmare is a fairly recent one that does this perfectly. Combining the two studios would yield something great I’m sure.

Mick2000

Reputation score
got myself a copy of the 2.0 ver of the game and some time to play it. honsetly it's more decent and 'playable' than before, grinding isn't as hellish as it was, enemy don't stun lock like it used to, some bug i know got fixed, really can't complain about it. really nice to have a game dev that actually doing it's job and listen to the player.

beat the extra boss with my last save file where i cheat to lv.99 cause the final boss is a hard as break but now the fight just become too easy now
(a little tip for queen cow: her weakness is breast but don't use the breast attack with mouth cause she will perform direct counter that would kill you right away)
Another feature introduced in 2.0 are temptation events, succubi who rape you outside of battle. The 5 main ones (shown by red !!!! above their heads) are found in:
  • The desert village, near the item shop
  • The first inhabited village (north of the crossroads)
  • Near the outside of the Succubus House
  • The forest containing poison swamps and the Envy boss, inside a house in the south part of the forest
  • The castle town to the northeast, inside a house in the southwest of the town
so i found all of this but i was having a little struggle for the last 2. apparently several temptation event require a little condition in it.
the 4th one in swamp require your lust to be on 100%.
the 5th one at castle town require you to have breast poison on.

also the key item you obtain after beat 3 extra boss are named "ella heart key (*color)" . if this key will be use to open a new dungeon on new ver 3.0 then i suspect we will have an extra ending. seriously tho, the final ending just feels a little bitter cause you pretty much lost everything and gain nothing

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
62studio are now working on another game, Succubus in Wonderland. A demo is available . I'd like to make a new thread for that, but I don't have the time to play the demo at the moment, has anyone else played it? If you have, I'd like some basic information on what the gameplay is like.

Moving back to the topic of this thread, Succubus Puttel version 3.0 is still being worked on and should come out in November (according to link above).

MAIDAMY

Reputation score
Looking forward to the 3.0 maid sacred update, hoping to have a new cleaning work CG picture

Mick2000

Reputation score
damn they already work on another new game? that some commitment from 62studio, i give them that.
i hope the ver3.0 will come sooner, i predict a new ending here. like, a "good" ending this time

Squashed

Reputation score
Hey guys, 3.0 is out.

Added a new Extra Dungeon, Empress Palace to the Cinderella Castle 1st floor (there was a gate you can now enter at the north end of the floor but you need to have beaten the Hell, Cow, and Vampire Succubus from 2.0 to get all the way through it)

New characters: Goddess, Succupolice, Maid succubus, and Dark Cat

Added a new area to the Succubus House (recollection room) where you can fight a boss from the previous game although you need a code to enter.

You can refight Sloth, "Greed", "Envy", "Wrath", and “Lust" in the Empress Palace for new CG. Battles stay mostly the same.

If you fail during the True Last boss of 3.0, it’ll be a true game over, sending you to the title screen. Save accordingly.

There’s an item you can get from the secret room on the shelf next to the succubus that rewards for the amount of medals you’ve collected. This allows you to see the full image in the crystals in the Empress Palace.

New Map event located just east of the Succubus House near the bottom of the screen.

Last edited:

Madflavor

Reputation score
Has anyone else figured out the code in the Succubus House?

Last edited:

Madflavor

Reputation score
Try 2260. This is the code from the recollection room of Lust Memory.
OK I’ll give it a try when I get home. Also enigma on packer doesn’t seem to be working with his version, or Texthooker. I’m not an expert when it comes to machine translating but I’m hoping to get this figured out, because it’s sucks playing the game untranslated. Any help would be appreciated guys.

Squashed

Reputation score
So, if you’re like me and downloaded right away after the announcement of 3.0 releasing, you’re in luck: 3.02 is out and feels pretty necessary to warrant a redownload.

Fixes a bug that will leave your screen dark after rebattling the true last boss in the Succubus House (you were able to bring up the menu and save. Do NOT try it unless you want your file to be stuck in the house forever). Also fixed the transition of cg during the true last boss fight so the correct pictures appear.

Other tweaks such as the strength of the true last boss being determined by the amount of crystals you defeat before you get to her. And other small fixes to the sin rematches in Empress Palace.

Added a reward code FOR this game in the Succubus House to be used in the next work’s secret recollection.

(If someone would like to elaborate of the “Ella’s Makuma” bit, that’s be great)

I’d say the redownload is unfortunately mandatory if you 1. We’re waiting for 3.0 or 2. Plan on replaying after having gotten 3.0