OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: A Greater Mystery (Keylo)

Enigmas Status: HP = 38, P = 39, EP = 71

The demon remains still, squealing quietly in terror as she believes that her head is about to be crushed. She remains silent as the dragon releases her and crumbles back into the stone and dirt from whence it was formed. Enigmas pet demon slowly rises from the ground, her expression oddly blank.

"What else should a pet do... Mistress? I have to be a good pet...." She said, as she looked at Enigma placidly. At the mention of not being fed, however, her face scrunches unhappily, though it is far from her previous outright defiance, and she quietly pleads; "But mistress.... I'm so hungry..... Is there anything I could do for you that would make you happy? Anything at all?"

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

"Mmmm...could start from warning me of things in advance you know. Like of that big nasty thing back there. And...mmm...hold on..."

As Enigma says this, she begins whistling to herself a bit, causing the dirt that was used to animate the dragon to rise up and become animated. Then, walking over to the door frame that led back into the church, she has the dirt form into a wall of sorts. Completely sealing the door frame asides from a smile circular hole left for air and peeking out. Then, walking back to the gate leading to the tunnel, she animates the steel grate and puts it into place, animating a secondary wall of dirt for good measure, with small brick sized holes for air and sight. After even this is done, it is then that Enigma moves to a corner of the room away from the entrances, and motions her pet over.

"Righto, come over here would you?"

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"But... I didn't know until it was too late, mistress! I thought that you would be right behind me, or had been overtaken by the monster." She said, in a whiny voice.

She follows Enigma over to the corner, not sure what exactly she had in mind but being submissive in an attempt to placate the domineering and dangerous necromancer. "Yes mistress."

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

((Mmmhmm... this "sleep" is purely for RP effect/moving Enigma along in the timeline a bit, when things start getting more interesting.))

"Good pet, now lay down.. yes like that, straightened..."

And... whimsical as usual, when her pet had effectively laid down in the way sje intended, Enigma proceeded to lay down on top of the demon...apparently using her a pillow/mattress of sorts.

"Be a dear and stay like that for a few hours would you?...Horribly tired. Do that and you get fed as soon as I wake up, alright?"

Curling herself up slightly, with her head conveniently resting on the pink-haired woman's chest (for it was the softest), the elf soon descended into the realm of dreams... without waiting for a response.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Her pet obeys her without speaking any more, and Enigma finds that her pets absurdly large breasts are quite soft and squishy, making for very comfortable pillows. She is asleep in moments, her pet lying placidly beneath her, though the demon does have a puzzled expression on her face.

Enigmas dreams are not her own. In them, she sees a massive wave of red fire coming toward her, a crimson tide of destruction that annihilates all in its bloody wake. And no matter what she conjures to try and halt its deadly progress, each time she fails. Each time, her golems crumble before its awesome power and she is too slow to evade it. Each time, it strikes her with devastating force, her robes and flesh instantly melting away to reveal a charred skeleton underneath, which then crumbles away to dust in the wind produced in the waves wake. And each time, at the center of that wave, stands a tall figure, clothed all in black. A black mask covers his face, even his eyes, and a long black coat hangs down from his shoulders. One of his gauntleted hands rests on the hilt of a long curved sword held at his belt, while the other rests at his side. Every time, he stares directly down at her, as though condemning her with a wave of burning damnation, as her body and soul burn away.

The necromancer awakens, hours later, her pet beginning to squirm uncomfortably beneath her. "What's wrong mistress?" She asks, and Enigma realizes that she has been digging her fingers into her poor pets soft belly as she slept.

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

Rare as it was, for the first time in a long while, Enigma appeared to be slightly shaken...face a bit paler than usual. Fingers digging into her pet's belly, she does not yet realize the extent of her distress as various thoughts flew through her head.

Just...what was that?...Wall of fire...monster of a..man standing in them...Flesh being scorched from my bones wasn't fun either...Am I...actually afraid?...

In fact, it is only a short time after her pet speaks that she realizes what she's doing, and that she's even shaking slightly.

"...Hmm? Oh...nothing...it's nothing...just...a few bad dreams."

Really need to get myself back together. Don't seem like my self at all right now. And I can't have that can I? Hmm...try thinking of something else...changing the topic a bit...

Nevertheless, after some sheer force of will, Enigma manages to return to a state more like her normal self, seeming to become indifferent and whimsical once again. However, it does seem apparent that she seems to be lacking a bit of her usual enthusiasm.

"Righto, moving on...I think I owe you a feeding right? How's that supposed to work out?"

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

At the prospect of being fed, the demoness perks up, smiling hungrily. "I need to make you orgasm in order to feed, mistress. Please... Let me make you cum... I want to make you feel good." She says, actually starting to beg. Her voice gets lower and quieter, being almost a whisper as she continues; "I could use my tongue. Or, if you like, I can make something... Bigger, for you."

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

Enigma froze as she suddenly remembered what feeding implied and...her own inexperience in the area, having only undergone it "once" for the sake of knowing "what it was like". Needless to say, that experience hadn't been the most pleasant one, and had in fact bored her to sleep in the process. Nevertheless as she had given her word...

"Erm, right. How about this? Since this would be the first time feeding you... For the next...however long it takes to get you properly fed, you can do whatever you feel is right or need. I'll make no action whatsoever to stop you till then, or if we need to get moving again."

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(She's still bound with a collar and her arms are still locked behind her back.)

The demoness brightens further, if that's possible, and says; "Yes mistress! You have to take off your clothes first. And mistress... Can you let my hands free please? It will make this much easier."

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

((Duly noted, forgot about the handcuffs for a moment.))

Really now, knowledge I may have aplenty in other fields, but this?...Last time I did something like this was about fifty or sixty years ago on a random whim of mine. Bored me to sleep that did too, and really- Oh, the cuffs. Forgot about those for a second...

"Oh, right. Hold for a moment."

Her mind still a bit scattered, it took the elf a few moments before she realized her pet's hands were still bound, and unable to "do as they liked". One quick hum and spell later however, and the handcuffs were molded to become "bracers" instead, the restraining link between them temporarily removed. That said...Enigma still didn't remove her clothes as other possible doubts began to crawl into her mind, being distracted once again by them...

Do have to wonder though...is this really a good idea? She said spread corruption right? Earlier when we were discussing what her job was...Is that 'really' safe?... Sure it'd be interesting to see what corruption actually does but...still...can't get rid of this feeling...

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

As the shackles are released from one another, the demoness eyes begin to glow a strange bright pink, almost matching the color of her hair. The demoness swiftly removes what skimpy clothing she'd had on when Enigma had captured her, and as she sees Enigma hesitating to remove her own, her smile seems to drop a little.

"What's wrong mistress? You're not afraid, are you? Would you like me to help?" She says, somehow managing to sound distressed, confused, soothing, seductive, and obedient all at the same time. Enigma ponders briefly how her pet had managed to force so many seemingly conflicting tones into her voice at once, but abandons her thoughts as the demon paces her hands gently on the necromancers hips, rubbing gently as her fingers caress Enigmas skin through the fabric of her robes.

Last edited:

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

Enigma seems to "snap" back to reality as she hears her pet's voice, and the conflicting tones laden about in it.

"Hmm? Oh. Sorry, lot on my mind at the moment, ...yes, I suppose some help would be nice. Don't really do this a lot you know. "

That said, this was mainly a "bravado" of sorts, to let the demon believe Enigma was fully focused on the task at hand...when in actuality, her thoughts revolved more on the demon herself. Even with the fingers caressing her through her skin (although thoughts in regards to that still flowed into her mind)...

Really now, how did she mix some many tones into her voice? Seems like some hypnotist or enchanter's magic gone wrong or something. Also, are her eyes glowing?...Wonder if all demons are the same when they're about to feed...Then there's the matter of how her body is sculpted...Which reminds me, I really need to find a cure for that failure of a experiment I did years ago. Purple white hair with pink streaks really makes you stand out too much...

That said, despite allowing for her pet to disrobe her, she 'does' on the other hand, remove her cloak herself so as to let her face and hair drop into full view. Her long and...uniquely colored hair flowing out onto her back as she does this, Enigma then continued observing her pet through her pair of impossible heterocromatic eyes...

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

When Enigma removes her cloak, revealing her strangely colored hair, the demoness pauses in her movements to squeal in delight, and immediately begins talking very quickly; "Oooohhh! How did you get it to change colors like that without being a shapeshifter? I've never heard of a mortal being able to do that, even elves. And your eyes! Even I can't make them go different colors! I heard Natalie can from somewhere, but I never actually saw her do anything like that! How do you do it!? Can you show me!? Please mistress!!!!"

The demons sudden shift in interests is surprising, to say the least, and she seems to have forgotten about being fed, for the moment at least. Her hands still rest on Enigmas hips, but she doesn't yet pull the necromancers clothes off.

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

Mentally 'groaning' as her pet took notice of her unique hair and eyes, Enigma began to regret having removed the article of clothing she used to keep such facts hidden...

You know. This is exactly why I keep my cloak on most of the time. Really brings more attention to me than I like. Still, being called a shapeshifter is a new one. I'll give her that one. Well, I'll be nice and answer her anyway, I 'am' generous after all.

But only for a moment. Once she began to discuss the actual experiment, her usual enthusiasm returned. After all, one of the 'best' parts of research and experimentation, was "showing off" by discussing the principles, theories, and results of one's research.

"Sorry to disappoint, but no. I'm not a shapeshifter, a doppelganger, or thingamajig with transformation spells at my whim. Well, unless you have about... five ounces of Deathcap spore, twenty grams of Snake moss, ten milliliters of Poison Oak sap, some Phoenix ash..."

A long drawn out list of utterly ridiculous ingredients and procedures later, Enigma finally came to an end of her explanation...only to change the topic
once again as she remembered a name her pet accidentally dropped.

"...and that's how I ended up like this. An experimental potion- well spell I suppose, for bust enhancement backing firing and somehow giving me these ridiculous side effects. By all rights, it should of worked too...according to my research anyway. Maybe it was the Dreyman tea that the greenie spilled or the bat wings... Which reminds me, who's Natalie?"

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Her pet listens in rapt attention, her eyes wide, the pink glow fading to return them to their normal.... bright pink color. She doesn't even blink as Enigma speaks, she seems almost in a trance. When she finishes, the demoness finally blinks, as though coming back to reality, and says; "That's amazing! I never knew stuff like that was possible without the ability to do it naturally! Anyway, Natalie is the girl that runs the show. She is the only one who can make direct contact with our God, and the most powerful living thing in existence. No mortal being has ever defeated her!" She says, her voice exuberant.

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

"Of course dear, anything's possible with innovation. But wait, did you just say...met with a god? A person, no... I assume, a demon that's met with a god. A being of unparalleled power and wit?"

Enigma...upon hearing her pet's description of Natalie...seemed to become far more intrigued that was healthy, a spark of insanity in her eyes one might say.

"I don't suppose you could arrange a meeting with her? A being which has met and conversed with a living god...the underlying knowledge of reality gained from the encounter of such a being...I want it."

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

When Enigma asks for her to set up a meeting with Natalie, the necromancers pet looks absolutely horrified. "No mistress! She'd kill you on the spot! No mortal from this world has ever faced the prophet and lived to tell of it! Even the most powerful of demons fear her! It is said that she slew a Hellfang in a single blow when she was only a child, and in doing so consumed its soul, becoming more powerful in an instant than any other living being! She is centuries old, and is said to have been alive when the light was taken from our world by the Night God! You must not mistress! It would mean your death!" She says, her voice filled with panic.

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

Enigma seems only to be more enthralled by the details which her pet continued to bring to her attention, having already begun to plan out possible courses of action with her limited knowledge of matters...effectively dismissing her pet's fears as nothing.

"I have no intention of dying pet dear, I am inquisitive, not suicidal. I merely have to plan and make preparations accordingly before chancing such a venture...perhaps acquire power enough to rival. Hmmm...not a bad idea actually. This 'prophet' first obtained her powers by devouring the soul of a...Hellfang was it?... Could I not do the same to obtain such? I 'have' devoured quite a few creatures of my own in my study of necromancy, could not the same be applied there as well?"

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Enigmas pet stuttered, at a loss for words at Enigmas brazen words. After a moment, the demoness recovers enough to say; "But... There are barely any of the Hellfangs left! It would be impossible to find one, and even if you did, you'd have to go through hundreds of demons just to get to it! You'd be exhausted by the time you reached it!"

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

Once again, the demon's concerns were dismissed as insignificant, the stubbornness and perhaps insanity of the elven necromancer becoming all too obvious.

"Well then~ I'd just have to devour the other demons along the way wouldn't I? It's hardly that complex dear. Same concept, different circumstances. Ho-hum. Wouldn't be that difficult would it?"

As Enigma had warned her pet before, she would do 'anything' for 'knowledge'. Even if it meant turning hell inside out...