A harpy's song. (Agita)

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: A harpy's song. (Agita)

Sahara wrapped her arms around Agita, snuggling against her coveted avian friend, "I sure hope so... I don't often get to spend time with anyone outside of my village... Even though I have friends, and family, it gets so lonely sometimes..." she said with a sad tone of voice. Then, while still cuddling with her, fed Agita her delicious berries that she'd collected, until Agita could eat no more.

The later hours that followed simply included Sahara laying with Agita wrapped in her coils. She couldn't flee even if she wanted to, but after so long, Sahara made it known that all she wanted was company. Getting into a new position, Sahara coiled her own tail around both her upper, human body, and Agita herself, using her own body as a blanket, and providing a comfortable place to rest for Agita, laying on her tail, she'd have to admit, was one of the most comfortable things she'd ever lain on, while Sahara rested her upper body over the harpy...

Some time later, Agita heard her sisters some distance away. It sounded as if they were calling for her. She knew she'd been gone a long time, and it was obvious that they were worried about her. "Oh, I wonder what that is?" Sahara asked aloud, unfamiliar with the voices that called words that were difficult to make out from so far away.

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

Quietly, Agita just lay there, actually dozing off a bit as she sat and rested. At the sound of voices, she got up slightly in her coils, blinking bemusedly. "I'm not quite sure..." she said quietly to herself.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Eventually, Agita and Sahara heard the voices going away, and fading so much that they both assumed them to be gone. Sahara blinked, and hummed a little, tightening around Agita for only a moment, as if to give her a hug. "Alright," she laughed a little, "I suppose I've smothered you long enough with affection. I was on my way to a rather quiet, small village near the beach of Tirana Steppe. I was bringing these berries into town to trade them, before I gave them all to you~" she giggled, leaning down to give Agita a kiss.

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

Giggling in response about the berries, she gently nuzzles into the kiss. "You may need to pick more again is all. That's the rub sometimes."

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Sahara twisted her lips, and touched foreheads with the harpy. "You just want me to pick more so you can eat them." she giggled, and then Agita suddenly found Sahara's tail leaving her, setting her free. "I had a lot of fun, Agita, thank you." she said, "If you have nothing else to do, would you like to come with me to the village? I may not have any berries, but I heard there's been a ruckus in the town. Rumors are that there are more humans arriving at the island. And I was hoping..." she blushed, "To find a perfect mate."

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

"More humans?" Agita said in confusion, quickly gathering the belts that made up her clothing and starting to tie them together again. "I thought they gave up, what with the tentacled sadists on the coast," she sniggers.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Sahara shook her head, "Humans... Aren't the brightest of creatures..." she said, "I suppose they'll never give up until they explore this island... Ah, well! Just more men to pick from!" she giggled, turning, and slithering along the ground, giving a look back at Agita, "Are you comin', sugah?" she asked.

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

She giggles as she tightens the belts of her outfit. "All set, sure!"

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Sahara smiles, and they both walk together towards the town. During the trip, Agita was forced to walk next to Sahara due to the fact that Agita was so much faster than her reptilian friend when she was in the air. Suddenly, Sahara asks, "What's it like? Flying? I'll bet it feels great to soar so high into the air..." she assumed.

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

"Flying? it's got it perks, most of the time I avoid trouble before I even meet it, but still, it's soo quiet and peaceful..." she said quietly as she walked.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Sahara blushes, "I envy you... Sometimes I wish I had wings..." she giggled, leaning over, wrapping an arm around Agita's shoulder, and planting a kiss on her cheek, "So I could fly up there, and wrap my coils around you!" she giggled, lovingly placing kisses on Agita.

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

She giggled at the girl's response. "It's a bit hard not having proper hands though," she pointed out. "That's why I've been using belts to dress in.... much easier with talons..."

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Sahara giggles seductively, slowly reaching a hand down near Agita's crotch as she kept up her slithering pace next to her, "That's okay... I'll be your hands..." she chuckled.

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

She giggled into a moan as the fingers work on her. "Only thing is, then my hands would never let go of me," she teases as she continues walking.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Sahara giggles, "That's true..." she admitted.

Sahara eventually stopped her mini-molestation of Agita, and the two walked the rest of the way to the small town Sahara spoke of. When they arrived, it appeared other races were excited about the rumors of men arriving as well, as the town had a variety of different monsters, counting Agita and Sahara themselves.

Sahara hummed, "Oh dear, it seems like everyone's heard about the men arriving... I wonder if there'll be anyone to pick from?" she wondered.

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

Agita just shrugged. "Eh, I'm not too worried bout it myself..." she said, wrapping her wings around herself.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Sahara raises an eyebrow, "What's the matter? Wouldn't you like to have a handsome man to mate with?" she asks, before smiling over at her, "Oh, I get it..." She edges in closer to Agita, and starts wrapping her arms around her waist suggestively, in public no less, "You just want to be with me... Is that it?" she giggles, leaning over to kiss her neck.

The sight of a lamia doing perverse things to a harpy started attracting eyes, many of the monsters, and a few humans that were around at the time were looking over, watching Sahara flirt with Agita...

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

"N-no, it's not that..." she stammered, wriggling in the lamina's grip a bit as she blushed profucely. "I-I just don't mate as much is all..."

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Sahara raised an eyebrow, "Oh? But you seemed so enthusiastic just a few hours ago... And..." she giggled, whispering to Agita, "You came so fast..." she whispered seductively.

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

Agita blushed profucely at the last statement. "I know, it's odd, but... just rather enjoy myself other ways then breed every hour of the day," she said quietly.