A harpy's song. (Agita)

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: A harpy's song. (Agita)

Neil was more than happy to give Sahara's folds what the craved, a loud moan escaping his lips as his cock erupts filling the lamia's hot, tight folds with his gushing seed. He kept thrusting into her, each yielding more and more, the pain felt by Agita's writhing talons turning into pleasure as he lost his mind to bliss.

Agita felt Sahara's coils around her squeeze her petite body greatly, the pressure from the tail around her rendering her unable to breathe, which only intensified her quick, and sudden orgasm that ripped through her entire body.

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

Screaming loudly, Agita's feet kicked away so as to not harm Neil, shaking in bliss as her liquids flowed from her in an orgasmic tide of pleasure, quaking hard against the pair of them.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

And Sahara herself would have screamed as well from Neil's liquids bursting inside her, filling her womb, as her tongue was lodged inside Agita's folds. Sahara's tongue slowly pulled out of Agita, while her tail slowly lowered the avian girl down into the water. And with her mouth free, Sahara grabbed the back of Neil's head with her hand, and yanked him forward into a lustful, fiery kiss.

Neil gasps softly as Sahara pulls him into the kiss so suddenly, unable to react, his body worn, mind wracked with pleasure. He puts an arm around Agita, pulling her up against himself and Sahara in a gentle embrace, the catboy letting his tongue dance with the lamia's between their lips.

And after a moment, Sahara broke with the kiss, wrapping an arm around both Agita and Neil as she laid back, letting out a satisfied sigh, "That was fun..."

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

An exausted Agita gently nuzzled against Sahara and Neil, content against the pair of them. "Y-ya..." she admitted, blushing a bit.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Sahara let out a small laugh after the three of them soaked for a while in the water, "Well, I think we've done enough 'cleaning' to last a while." she said, slithering out of the water, bringing Neil and Agita with her in her arms onto the dry grass. She let them go, simply letting her hands rest on both of their backs gently, "I don't know about you, but I'm rather hungry today. Get your clothes on if you like, and lets go back to town, shall we?"

Neil stretches a bit once they all leave the water, then thinks a moment. "I think... I'll go naked this time." he said aloud, "What's the point in wearing them when my new wife isn't? Besides, they should be safe in your cave, right?" He chuckles, turning with a smile to Sahara, then turns to Agita. "What about you? Gunna go back to the save for your things, or can we just go strait to town?" he asks her.

Sahara turns her gaze, and her smile over to Agita, apparently liking the idea of having the harpy readily naked.

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

Blushing a bit at the idea of going naked, she says, "Methinks I'll decline for going nakie for nows... I'll catch ya two up quick though!"

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

After they waited a short time for Agita to get her minimum amount of decent clothing on, Sahara, Neil, and Agita departed back for the village. None of them knew exactly what they were going to do when they got there, only that they'd do whatever seemed the most fun when they did. Even the morning itself seemed to encourage a fun, happy day. That is, until a very eerie feeling overcame all three of them as they got ever nearer to the town. Although it was hardly noticeable, the whole forest seemed to be cast in a different light, as if the colors all around them were different, darker, menacing. The grass, instead of feeling soft, felt sharp, and prickly. The trees more and more seemed wild, and overgrown, as if trying to block their way, hinder their progression, and almost seemed to want to trap them, and ensnare them...

Sahara shivered, "Something's wrong..." she commented, folding her arms around herself, hugging her own body as she slowly slithered across the ground, a nervous look on her face. And her condition only worsened when they arrived at the town.

Instead of the proliferous town Agta had gotten used to seeing for most of her life, all that greeted her was a ghost town that told faint tales of what it used to be. It seemed like everyone in the village had vanished, drifted away with the wind. There was no one to greet them, nor anyone walking around, minding their business. The town looked to have been the victim of an invasion upon closer inspection. Doors were busted from their hinges, and the ground looked highly distorted, as if a great struggle took place, blood stains occasionally seen were present, and only helped with the silent tale of what happened. And to top it all off, there was a large hole in the wall of the Inn, as if some powerful force broke out from the inside... Likely stealing away with whatever, or whoever was within.

Sahara put a hand to her mouth, stifling a breath of horror at the sight of the town's condition. The only words she spoke was a quiet, "No..." whispered upon her toneless voice. Her eyes were wide, and they trembled, looking from place to place, unable to believe what she was seeing...

Neil's jaw drops as well as he enters the remnants of the village. "Wh...What the...? The village... It just... Just yesterday it..." he stutters, looking around in disbelief, gulping nervously, a part of him thinking that whatever did this might still be around somewhere, scavenging for survivors...

Sahara held her arms out, both hands directed at Agita and Neil respectively, "Something terrible has happened here... I wonder if anyone's still here." she said aloud. Sahara looked to both Agita, and Neil, regarding them both, "We should look around, maybe we'll find something..." Sahara said as she moved directly in front of them both.

Sahara pointed at a rather important looking hut, "I'll look here first," she said, before waving her hand over some of the houses over to the side, "Agita, could you check the houses? And Neil-" she pointed her finger at a rather large looking Inn, "-would you check the Inn? We need to hurry, because I'm already convinced that the people of this village are in danger, so we must move as fast as possible. The sooner we find a clue, any clue, the better." She told them, before quickly slithering off towards the chieftain's hut...

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

Nodding simply, Agita took wing and started checking doors to houses for signs of life...

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Agita searched for some time, looking for anything noteworthy, and mostly only finding empty, slightly wrecked houses, and many, many signs of rape having took place. And after searching for what seemed like forever, Agita suddenly heard a very familiar voice, calling out to her with a sound of great desperation.

"AGITAAA!" Agita's sister, Tiara cried, "Agita! where are you!"

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

"Tiara! Is that you!?!" she calls, searching for her sis.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Tiara quickly descended, and landed when Agita shouted back, revealing her location to her sister. And once she landed on her talons, she didn't hesitate to speak urgently, "Agita, it's terrible!" she said loudly, "M-me and Vera were out looking for you when you never came back to the nest with the rest of us! After night, we started to get worried, and so we just decided to look for you. T-that was before these other girls with wings showed up! They started chasing us-and Vera told me to run, and keep looking for you! I've been looking all morning for you, after they took all of the villagers!"

After her long explanation of the situation, Tiara seemed exhausted, likely because of the way she was talking caused her to exert herself. She took several deep breaths, before regaining her composure, "And I haven't seen Vera since! I'm worried something bad might have happened to her, Agita!"

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

Agita held her hands in front of her as Tiara went through her fast speetch. That was always Tiara's style, little fast of speetch.

"It's ok, I'm fine, I was away from the village last night. Met a few friends actually. Now could you explain what happened a bit more clearer?"

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Tiara flaps her wings with impatience, "Darn it, Agita! I think Vera's been kidnapped!" she shouted, referencing to their other sister, in particular, the bolder one, who didn't mind picking a fight, even with an arachne...

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

"I got that! I got that! I'm just not wanting to join her in her pericament!" she pointed out. "I guess we better check back with Sahara before we goes after her, huh?"

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Tiara blinked at Agita, "Who is Sahara?" she asked, before shaking her head, "Please, Agita! Vera has been gone a long time, and every moment we waste means she suffers more! We can come back here later, after we saved her! I promise!" she insisted.

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

"Ok, ok allready, stop getting your tailfeathers in a knot, I'll come!" she replied, a tad worried now Tiara was so upset.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Flapping her wings, getting into the air, with Agita soon taking formation with her, Tiara took the time she spent leading her on, to tell her the situation, "After I ran away, I saw a lot of those weird women flying towards the mountains. I think they had Vera with them!" she announced. "We have to be careful to... They're really strong, Agita... If they managed to beat Vera..." she said slowly, before finally trailing off at the last part.

And it wasn't long at all, moving at their speed, before they reached the mountain which Tiara declared to be the last place she thought Vera to be. There seemed to be tents set up along the flat of a cliff, indicating that there indeed seemed to be life, which heightened Tiara's hopes.

Leading Agita to the blind side of the mountain, out of sight of any of the people that seemed to be moving about the camp, Agita and her sister landed on the path leading up to the cliff, their talons gripping the rocky ground under their feet, "There's gotta be a way we can try to get Vera, without being caught ourselves... What do you think we can do, Agita?" she asked her.

And, assessing the situation, it appeared that coming in from the sky would likely warn the inhabitants of their presence with their flapping, and the main path would likely at least be glanced at every now and then... The best way, as far as how the situation looked, would be to cause a distraction that would make the demons in the tents come out, and leave the camp, likely leaving Vera alone long enough for someone to grab her. But, the only problem was... That, aside from rocks, Agita and Tiara had nothing to use as a distraction but themselves...

(GM Guidance tip: You can freestyle with whatever plan you might choose for Agita to have, like have her find something of use that might serve a helpful cause, or something else that comes to mind, so long as it doesn't have Agita do anything she normally couldn't do, aka godmodding.)