A harpy's song. (Agita)

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: A harpy's song. (Agita)

Sahara let her head fall back onto the soft material as she let out a laugh, "Oh... I want to keep him..." she said longingly...

Meanwhile, Neil was only half paying attention as he lay with Sahara and Agita, but he did hear a few select words quite well. "Keep... him...? What do you... mean, Sahara?" He asks between pants, a smile still on his face.

Sahara giggled, giving Agita a kind squeeze in her hug, "I'm keeping you to..." she whispered to the harpy, giving Agita a smooch on her cheek.

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

A sudden blush goes over her face as she hears Sahara. After all, she knew what the Naga species usually wanted to do with thier mates.... "I, erm, uh......" she stuttered slightly.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Sahara giggled, unwrapping her tail around Agita enough to brush it along Neil's cheek. "Well... I'd be the only one of the lamia's I know that has both a husband and a wife..." she giggled again, with just as much glee.

Neil blushes more, his body giving a faint shudder as he felt the smooth, scaly tail brush against his face, which merited a soft purr from the catboy. He smiled, nuzzling gently against her tail as she presented it, keeping his shaft sheathed between them. "I guess that makes you a very lucky lamia then... And we're very lucky you find us such good company."

Sahara giggled in what might be considered a cute manner, even to someone as naturally cute as Agita, "Hee, hee, hee! Lucky's a good word! Since I came close to eating both of you today!" she announced.

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

"Er, ya...." She said with a blush, wondering if she was serious about the 'wife' bit. It was odd even with the monsters to have mates the same of the girls.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Sahara simply giggled at Agita's uncertainty, cupping her cheek in her hand, "Don't worry, Agy~! I know you won't mind being my wife, because if you don't, I'll eat you!" she said before laughing hysterically, "Just kidding!" she said with a wink.

Neil chuckles a bit himself, not having decided if Sahara was either crazy or just had an interesting sense of humor. Then he thinks a moment. "If I'm your husband and Agita's your wife... Does that make me and her married somehow? Like... All of us having two mates or something?"

Sahara simply shrugged, her tail coursing around Niel's neck gently, squeezing him affectionately, while rubbing Agita's back with her hands, "If you want to be, all I care about is having you two to keep forever..." she said, the last bit sounding almost romantic...

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

Agita blushed deeper in embarressment. "Don't ya think the other lamina will get jealous though?" she asked.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Sahara giggled, shaking her head, "Of course they will! Because it's not everyday you find a catch like I did, and in the same day!" she said almost as if boasting, proud of her two mates, a harpy, and a human.

Neil blushes radiantly as the lamia treats him like he's some sort of trophy, but in the position he was in, he couldn't really object. "But... if it's not too much trouble... Would you two be able to tell me a bit more about this place? The island I mean... I'm still a total stranger here after all..."

Sahara let out a relaxing sigh, letting her head rest back on the ground beneath her, cushioned by the fabric under all three of them. "Not much to tell... You've pretty much seen what this island's all about... Except for all the magic going on, maybe." she added, "Yeah, this island is just brimming with magic, mostly as bait for elves, and even some humans, from what I gather. Humans who first came here make this island sound like a trap... Well, maybe it is, but it isn't such a bad place... I mean, I'm sure it's different from your mainland, what with no people like us around, but it's really not so bad." she explained to him.

"Although..." she made one last addition, "Everyone's saying that among all the other magical things on this island, the biggest one of 'em all, is the one that prevents anyone from leaving the island. Humans like you have crafted boats, big boats, only to have it either simply turned about, and end up heading straight back for the beach, or completely destroyed by whatever's out there waiting to catch a man or two."

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

"Yeah... what she said. I'd get used to being around here for a long time," she says simply, shrugging as she snuggles against the pair of them. "I guess the elf the one asked about you just, erm, met before we ran into you?"

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Neil nods a little, "You're right... I'll agree with you that this place is nice. Just takes a little getting used to is all. But that should be easy now that I've found a couple nice girls like you to show me the ropes, right?" He smiles, nuzzling into Sahara's coils a bit as his tail waved in the air behind him. "And thanks for the warning about trying to leave. The thought was in the back of my mind, but I wasn't really anxious to get out of here."

He sighs softly, then turns to Agita. "Actually, the elf was among the first people I ran into here. I met her with the centaur you saw speak with me, after a large, red skinned woman found me washed up on the shore and had some fun with me anyway. They brought me back to the town with them, and I still really don't know why..." he wonders out loud.

Sahara scoffs at Neil, "Tch, that's easy! They bring all the washed up humans there, saying that they're trying to protect them, but everybody knows they just want all the men to themselves!" she announced.

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

"Actually, Sahara," Agita piped up, giving her a sideways look, "Thier explanation is pretty close, due to the fact none of the elves want to touch them purposefully anyway, and the rest of the island is a tad more, erm, uncivilized for the most part?"

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Sahara pats Agita playfully on her cheek, "Oh, my poor, innocent avian love, none of us are civilized!" she laughed, "And that's the fun of it! No rules! Heck, I just ran off with a cute little human myself!" Then, her coils around Neil squeezed, and coursed around his body, sending an odd, comforting sensation through his body, and an erotic one as well, when she purposefully bumped the top of his cock with her tail, sliding it along the top of his shaft. "And I wouldn't have it any other way~" she said, tilting her head enough for Neil to see, when she winked at him.

Neil thinks for another moment, then he chuckles. "Actually, you didn't run off with me... You slithered." He jokes, stifling a laugh as a gasp escapes his lips, his cock twitching against the caresses of the lamia's tail, throbbing under Agita's slit, "I'm glad you find me worth the effort you needed to take me to your lair completely against my will..." He snickers.

Then, he addresses Agita, "And what do you think makes you any less civilized than the elves and centaurs? From what I've seen, I would never make that connection. Sure, they live in a city, but every culture has their own way of living..." he stated his theory.

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

Quietly, Agita nodded. "Yah, everyone has thier own civilization, but as ya noticed, most focus around you-know-what..."

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Sahara let out a small laugh, "Ha! And why not? It feels good, and besides..." her tail, once again, gave Neil an affectionate squeeze, and began to crawl up to his face, where the end of it padded him on the cheek, "Who wouldn't abduct a cute man like this?" she giggled.

Neil blushes furiously at Sahara's words, especially as he feels her tail against his face. "You didn't abduct me. I came on my own free will... Then again, any man would be crazy to refuse two lovely ladies like yourselves when they ask for company." He chuckles, "And if sex is the way of life around here, there's nothing wrong with that. I personally grew up in a similar lifestyle." He admits.

Then, after a moment, the clouds shifted, signaling a sign to all on that part of the world that dusk was approaching, and that was about the time all creatures except for those who dwell in the night, should put their day's tasks at an end, and get ready to go to bed...

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

"Similar, eh? And I thought the Elves here were bad..." she said with a giggle. "Oh dear..."

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Sahara giggled as well, "In denial, if you ask me." she said simply, "Some things are the way they are, with no way to really change it. They think they have control over themselves, while they only make humans like my poor Neil-" the end of her tail brushed his face, "-suffer while they torture him with their ridiculous pride."

Neil blushes as she feels the tail stroke his face and hears Sahara call him hers. "I noticed that the elf back at town seemed to think I was there to rape her... or at least that was what she told me, despite me letting her call the shots on everything that happened. I escaped with my life though, and ran into you two just afterward, so I consider myself fortunate." he chuckles.

Then, after a moment, Sahara looked to the outside, barely shown through the leaves, and let out a loud yawn, stretching her arms out, and unknowingly, squeezing the life out of Neil to the point that he almost felt about to be crushed. And when she noticed Neil wheezing, she immediately loosened up, and began apologizing profusely, letting Agita slide to the side, laying to Sahara's left and her side as the lamia leaned up, and checked on Neil to make sure he was alright, "Oh, rats!" she cursed, "I'm sorry~ sometimes I forget my own strength!" she giggled, winking at him once she saw that the man was mostly deprived of air, while loosening her coils.

Neil's eyes went wide as he found the lamia squeezing the life out of him, albeit unintentionally. Back on the ship, the ladies would smother him with... other parts of their bodies, so the lack of air wasn't really bothering him, but the crushing pressure would certainly do a number on his lithe frame if kept up for much longer. Once she let up and apologized, he just smiled, still breathing a bit laboriously. "No... No need to apologize... it actually felt nice, being squeezed by your soft, sexy body..." he admits with a blush after catching his breath. Then he turns back to Agita. "Why do the elves have it bad? I remember you mentioning a curse before, but i don't really know much beyond that..."

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

"Well, it's just, unlike the rest of us, they kinda try to, erm, hold it in..." Agita explained, blushing at Sahara's hold on her.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Sahara nodded, "Which causes them to go bananas over whoever's the unlucky human they decide to victimize." she says simply.

Neil nods as well, finally starting to understand what happened between him and the elf back at town. Then he chuckles and turns to Sahara. "What about you? You kind of threatened to eat me if I didn't cooperate..." He asks, the tone of his voice obviously betraying that he meant that as more of a joke than anything.

Sahara laughed, "Now that's normal around here." she said bluntly, "Most around here don't hold it in, rather, they go crazy with it. Some, like those spiders won't even give you a choice."

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

"Ya, then there's the goblins and faeries, they can be a pain in the tailfeathers," Agita said with a giggle. "Whatever happened round here, it's been quite interesting to see..."

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"I'm sure that watching... That kind of stuff is interesting. Pretty sure that you wished you could join in sometimes..." Niel chuckles, sprawling out in the bed next to them. Before he could stop himself, he yawned, quite loudly, blushing and covering his mouth immediately afterward. "S...sorry... Guess I'm getting tired... Been an eventful day for me."

Sahara giggled, "I as well, and I wouldn't mind cuddling up next to a cute girl and a cute boy for the night." she licked her lips, "My coils will keep you nice and warm."

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

Agita yawns as well. "And it's better then finding a strong branch to lie in...." she comments, nuzzling into Sahara contentedly.