A harpy's song. (Agita)

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: A harpy's song. (Agita)

Sahara's coils begin to instinctively wrap around Agita, before she looks to Neil, and leaves enough space within her tail which was wrapping around the avian, for Neil to slip in. The Lamia seemed to want to snuggle with both her mates this night...

Neil happily inserted himself between the lamia's coils, snuggling against both the lamia, and Agita happily. He smiled at both of them, his eyes quickly starting to droop with fatigue. And the next thing Agita knew, Sahara's arms wrapped around both of them lovingly, while her tail acted as a great pillow, and blanket...

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

Agita nuzzles into the pair of them, holding them tight with her wings and adding another layer of comfort with her soft feathers, a small smile coming from her face as she soon falls asleep...

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

After a night's worth of rest, once Agita decided she'd had enough rest, she'd find that she no longer had Sahara's coils around her body, and instead, seemed to have been gently placed on the soft carpeting on the ground, which made as a makeshift bed. It was daytime, and the disproportion of lights made it hard to see. However, first, she had to open her eyes...

(Basically, this if for whenever you get back in the groove of posting, so you can wake Agita up with your post. Till then, the avian beauty stays sound asleep...)

Last edited:

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

Agita yawned, stretching and looking around. "Hmm... musta slepted like a log..." she murmered to herself, quietly streatching and going to leave the cave, perhaps to find where Sahara went off to, or even her sisters for that matter...

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

After leaving the cave, and doing a little following, Agita eventually found Sahara at a pond, who was submerging herself in the warm water. She was dunking her human portion of her body into the water for a quick moment, before she brought her head back above the clear water to see Agita approaching. She smiled a little at Agita, while at the same time, noticing the concern on her face, "Good morning, Agita. Is there somethin' botherin' you?" she asked kindly.

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

"I dunno... why ya asking?" Agita said, scratching a bit more tiredness out of her head.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Out of the corner of Agita's eye, she saw Neil quietly slipping into the water naked, and washing himself while looked back and forth between her and Sahara.

"Well," Sahara began, cocking her head to the side, "you just seemed like you had something on your mind, like you were thinking about somebody." she told her, and made a gesture with her hand that invited her into the water.

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

"I dunno, kinda was thinking what to do today was all," she said with a shrugs.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Well, don't you have family? You harpies are usually well knit together, aren't you?" Sahara asked her, before turned her head to look at Neil, "What do you think? You wanna met Agita's family? And before ya ask, trust me, you don't wanna meet mine." she said with a small joking tone, overlapped with a very serious expression, "Mother will scold me for having two loves, and for not having a wedding... Not to mention, she might be shedding..."

Neil blinks as attention is drawn toward him. "Ummm... Well... If what you say about the island is true, I'm not sure I'd want to meet either of your families... They might try to take me as their own or something, wouldn't they?" he asks curiously, then shrugs. "And besides, family ties mean nothing to me..." He sighs sadly.

Sahara sighs, "Neil, you're not helping..." she said with irritation, before looking up at Agita, "Would you get in the water, already? We've got to clean those dirty feathers of yours..." she said with a hint of perversion and a bright smile.

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

Sliding into the water, Agita gave a shrug. "Ya, my sisters, but because I'm always exploring a lot, they tend not to respond a lot with me..."

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Sahara shrugs, giggling as Agita gets just close enough for her tail to slip under the water, and wrap around her waist, already pulling the avian closer, "Well... I'd still like to meet them... But not before we get a little more dirty, before we get clean~" she said with a giggle, looking at Neil with a shine in her eye, a very familiar shine, that meant the lamia was up to something perverted again...

And while Neil gets closer, Sahara wraps Agita's whole body in her coils, trapping her, and pulling her through the water towards her, "I can't get enough of hearing the sounds you make when I fuck you, Agita..." she said lustfully as she pulled Agita closer.

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

Agita gives a small yelp as she's drawn into Sahara's coils, feathery limbs soon pressed tightly to her body, unable to get free. "A-aah... silly Lamia... always getting into knots..." she managed to joke.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

As Sahara brought Agita in, Neil seemed to want in on the fun as well, as he walked his way through the water, and positioned himself over her, engaging in a kiss with her as he pressed his already erect cock against her sex.

Meanwhile, Sahara's tail lifted Agita up into the air, and out of the water, positioning her just above Sahara's mouth, where she slowly dropped Agita down, to the point where her avian pussy was right in front of her. Sahara's long tongue was quick to dig in, and eat at Agita's sex, hungrily lapping at Agita's pussy, and flicking her clitoris, lapping up any sexual fluids Agita dripped, eating away at her pussy like a hungry beast...

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

It didn't take long for Sahara to quickly grow to panting in pleasure from the darting tounge, juices flooding from her body almost as much as the water that had once covered her.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Neil leans up and begins rimming Agita's rump as the lamia works on her soft, tender folds, the catboy's hips pressing forward, his cock sheathing itself deep within Sahara. Sahara moans passionately against Agita's nether as Neil penetrates her, her long tongue going deep inside the harpy's slit, and fucking her like a tentacle. And as Agita was getting fucked by Sahara's tongue, the lamia's tail slithered around, squeezing Agita a little, almost like a loving hug, while the beads on the end of her tail worked their way to Agita's petite breast. The beads pressed up against Agita's nipple, before they began to vibrate, and stimulate the point of her breast.

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

It didn't take long before Agita was squealing in pleasure from the two of them playing with her, back talons clenching from the pair of tounges dancing around and in her. "A-aaaah!"

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Neil can feel Sahara's longing, his hips quickly speeding up into a quick, deep thrusting motion, loud sloshing noises heard coming from the lamia's soft, tight snatch as his cock throbbed within, ravishing her walls. He presses his face forward, tongue slipping into Agita's rump as his lips press against her pucker in a kiss.

Sahara moaned as Neil began fucking her, occasionally spanking his ass gently to encourage his thrusting, while matching his thrusts with the thrusts of her own tongue inside Agita, going deep inside her, and causing the sensitive Harpy to go nearly mad with pleasure.

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

Agita gave a sharp spasm, almost falling out of Sahara's coils, a loud cry of passion coming from her as she shakes between them, her feet somehow managing to reach Neil's head to hold it gently with her talons, egging him on as she moaned loudly.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Neil gulps nervously as the sharp talons near his head, afraid he'd done something wrong. Once they merely started holding him however, he relaxed again, the foot keeping his face pinned between her cheeks as he licked in and around her tailhole, his hips thrusting faster and faster as he completely sheathed his cock inside of Sahara each time.

And each time he sheathed inside of Sahara, she thrusted her tongue deep into Agita's pussy, again, and again, until, in her passion, Sahara moaned loudly against Agita's crotch as she was consumed by a beautiful orgasm. Her tongue went as deep as it could go inside Agita, pushing her exstacy as far as it would go, while all of her cum quickly coated Neil's cock, lubing his member up even more, as her pussy begged to be filled with his seed.

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

With a loud cry, Agita gives into her pleasure, shaking and shuddering hard against them, claws gently gripping at Neil in her estatic thrashing