What's new

A Journey's First Steps (Mind Flayer)

Re: A Journey's First Steps (Mind Flayer)

She smiled brightly, looking Lena over as she slid closer. "Oh, I don't think I'm supposed to tell you yet. Are you ready? Don't worry about hurting me, you won't," she giggled, and the opened her mouth, revealing a moist stick entry. "If you wanna give up now though, just say so, I'd be happy to show you how delightful my body can be. Otherwise fight as hard as you can!"

The strange feeling she felt before returning, causing her mind to wander at the delightful promise, already her groin was stirring. How wonderful it might be...

The woman shaped slime surged towards her, was Lena ready to defend herself?

"B-But I... w-whoa!" Lena began to say, before yelping and readying herself, thrusting her spear out of reflex at the slime girl's torso, even as her loins began stirring slightly, making it obvious that she was indeed unprepared for an actual fight.

Lena's spear broke through the creature's body, she let out a cry, skewered on the spear...before grinning. "See?" With that the slime creature slid forward and made contact. Lena's body was soon covered by the slime, from the front. The woman's bodily form faded and reappeared, Lena felt a general force beginning to pull away her clothes.

"Oh no, what are you going to do now, you're so helpless~ maybe you can run?"

Lena could try to break free of course, but then what would she do? Perhaps she could...pull the creatures form apart?

Round One
Lena attacks Slime Girl!
Lena 6 vs 16 Slime Girl
Miss!

Slime Girl begins enveloping Lena!
Slime Girl 12 vs 8 Lena
1 AP!

1 AP due to strange air!

Lena 7/7 FP, 3/8 AP
Slime Girl ?/? FP

Seeing her attack... absorbed pretty much, Lena gulped again as she stared back at the slime girl. "N-No let go. I don't have time to play games. I... I have to rescue Susan," Lena panted, squirming around to try and pull free, and pulling on her spear too, even as her clothes were being pulled open, her cock tenting her skirt.

She was beginning to feel warmer and warmer, and the strange scent in the air was beginning to take its toll on her.

It was strange, like countless tiny points of pressure working around her body. It took no time at all and Lena found that she was completely nude, clothes being pulled and pulled and pushed aside as the slime moved freely around her body. The sensation was an immensely pleasant one, entirely forceless, it just kept to her when she tried to move away, as if her movements simply pulled it along. Now that she was naked the face smiled. "You're not really good at this are you." It had shifted back, pooling around her legs to keep her from escaping, forming a viscious presence that seemed nearly impossible to break.

"Maybe you just wanted to get caught?" she winked at Lena and with gentle care took hold of Lena's cock and began to stroke it gently. "Now, you hold on as long as you can okay? Cuz I got a feeling this ones gonna come fast." She giggled. Her touch was incredible, strangely slimy, and warm, at times her hand seemed to melt against her cock enveloping it into her hand and working against it. The pressure was unlike anything else she'd felt, applied at all of her sensitive areas.

If Lena was going to fight back, it'd have to be soon, before the pleasure overwhelmed her.

Round One
Lena tries to free herself!
Lena 14 vs 17 Slime Girl

Slime Girl begins to pleasure Lena!
Slime Girl 16 vs 6 Lena
2 AP!

1 AP due to strange air!

Lena 7/7 FP, 6/8 AP
Slime Girl ?/? FP

Finding her clothing pushed and pulled off of her very quickly, Lena gasped as the slime girl grasped her cock and began stroking it. Trying to pull away was useless, and the buzz in her mind that desired pleasure begged her to stop resisting. This was unlike the times with Ira, this was something different entirely, and despite the situation, Lena found her body slowly but surely giving way and her resistance crumbling.

"N-No please I... I didn't want to... g-get caught," Lena panted, hiding her face with both hands as she blushed bright red, her legs captured and the slime hardening around them a lot now.

It just felt so good, and Lena was unable to put forth any more defense, her lust building too great in her loins, and her balls feeling like they were about to burst, as she eased back into the slime, giving her foe free reign of her now defenseless body.

Lena's weapon dropped as she hid her hands with her face, blushing bright, trying to hold back against the intense pleasure exploding throughout her body.

"Good, this is a good thing," the girl said soothingly. Her hands slowed down, not teasingly slow but expertly building towards an incredible orgasm. It began to crest slowly, a hand and collection of slime enveloped her balls providing them gentle stimulation. "You have an incredible body Lena, there's so much potential in you." She whispered reassuringly.

She took Lena's length inside her body, near where her pussy would have been on a normal body. As she felt her cock get sucked in the orgasm peeked and she could feel her entire body rock intensely as she desperately shot her seed deep inside of the creature. She could see it, white bits floating inside of her form. "A-ah, wonderful, that feels so good, you have no idea," she whispered. Lena found her body being supported by the slime, allowing her to rest back, and move however she wished, it was an intensely comfortable way to ride out her orgasm. She felt more drained in that one than she ever had, but momentarily her head cleared, could she find the will to fight now? Even as the slime girl began to resume her efforts.

Round One
Lena surrenders to the pleasure.

Crit!!!
4 AP!
1 AP due to strange air!

Orgasm! Intense Orgasm, counts as two

Lena 7/7 FP, 0/8 AP**
Slime Girl ?/? FP

Panting softly as the slime girl picked up her efforts, Lena moaned at the pleasure coursing through her, and when a slimy hand and bubble of sorts engulfed her balls, massaging them, Lena stopped resisting altogether and let the orgasm come. "P-Potential f-for what? Oh gods that's... s-so good," Lena asked, moaning aloud as she closed in on the coming release.

As soon as the slime girl lifted up and Lena felt her cock being sucked into the slime girl's pussy, or near enough as makes no different to her pussy, Lena came. She came so hard, that her eyes crossed and her vision went momentarily white, squealing lewdly as she came as hard as she'd ever came before in her entire life. Watching her seed flowing into the slime girl as she reclined back, Lena felt drained, incredibly so.

Panting up a storm, her heart racing, Lena felt her mind clearing a bit as she lie there underneath the slime girl. Even as her orgasm died down and the slime girl spoke, telling her how good it was and that Lena had no idea how good it was, Lena moaned aloud and found her hips thrusting up to meet the slime girl's hips, and her hands reaching up to the slime girl's hips and pulling her back to meet each thrust from Lena, the young hermaphrodite giving in to her baser lust after such an incredible orgasm, and craving more after fighting for so long against Ira, and moaning cutely with each thrust.

"D-Did anyone else... c-come through here... b-before me?" Lena asked the slime girl, not forgetting about Susan, but it just felt too good not to indulge a little bit for now, Lena thought to herself, her naughty side of her mind winning out over the rational side.

"This of course, for sex, don't you see? YOur cock is already aching for more of my touch, can't you see?" she asked moments before she orgasmed. She Lena became swept away by her powerful release she was soothed by the girl, allowed to bask in her afterglow, it was an intensely pleasant experience. Lena surrender to it, and the girl grinned, pulling Lena closer as she thrusted into her entire lower half was engulfed.

The experience was incredible, each thrust met resistance, as if it formed around her cock squeezing gently almost like she was being stroked while she thrusted inside someone. Her balls were gently worked as well and even her feminine sex found attention, a pressure like a form fitting cock began to thrust slowly inside. Her weakened will against the assault had exposed her to a dangerous addictive pleasure.

"Oh you don't care about that, do you? Does it matter? Just relax and enjoy, if you're good I'll answer you." She giggled. "Maybe if you could escape I'd bother~ But I think we're both fine for now."

"Now, cum as much as you want inside of me, I'm waiting~!" And as if on cue Lena found her body rocked with the incredible pleasure, causing her to shoot out powerfully into the girl who moaned quietly, her whole form quivering with delight.

The experience was incredible, followed up again leaving her entire body fatigued. If it happened again she knew that even if she were able to move, her body wouldn't listen.

Round One
Lena surrenders to the pleasure.

Lena is enveloped!
7 AP!
1 AP due to strange air!

Orgasm! Intense Orgasm, counts as two

Lena 7/7 FP, 0/8 AP****
Slime Girl ?/? FP

"Y-Yeah I... I guess it is. I... I kind of like it... a... a lot," Lena panted softly back to the slime girl.

The pleasure was just so incredibly powerful that Lena didn't want it to ever stop. It was all but perfect, and each time she thrust her hips up to meet the slime girl's, Lena felt the resistance giving way just right to crumble the last dregs of resistance that Lena's mind had left. The deal was sealed really as soon as Lena felt her second orgasm coming along, and the slime like cock thrust into her own pussy, dragging her orgasm out of her as she squealed in pure ecstasy.

"N-No I... I do care. But I... j-just feel so good right now. But... I'll be good if you'll answer," Lena panted after her orgasm died down, panting a little more heavily now, but still so hard it ached.

Lena gave in and relaxed completely, hoping if she did so that she'd get her answers of where Susan was, though that was only her second priority at the moment, as she felt just too good to think of anything else first right now. The slime girl would feel Lena thrusting up again, a few tiny spurts of cum squirting out every few thrusts in preparation for the next hot and fresh load as Lena gave up completely, the feeling of those incredibly powerful orgasms just too damn good to be true.

"Oh speak clearly, none of that half hearted. Your body sings with pleasure, proudly proclaiming it, even your voice when you're not trying to pretend there's something there that isn't. You know, -know- deep down that you let go before that pleasure comes and it feels so much better when you do."

The slime girl smiled. "Will it help you relax if I tell you? Are you really so foolish as to have not put it together Lena?" The incredible pleasure had receded to some softer, gently stimulation that made her body shiver. Orgasm would come, but it would be much slower now. Lena's entire body was nearly enveloped by the slime girl presence.

"Come on now, try to think clearly for a moment?"

"But I... I promised David... that I would find and bring his daughter home. He even promised a reward, even though I wouldn't take it, because he didn't seem to have a whole lot of money," Lena panted softly, trying to keep her mind clear enough to speak, though she was slowly losing herself to he pleasure.

"Yes it... it will. I... wait... a-are you... are you Susan?" Lena replied, her eyes widening a bit as that thought occurred to her.

"Hahaha, David what a splendid name. And Susan too. You're getting close but you're not quite there. Try again dear~" The pleasure intensified, Lena was getting close, as if a response to her wrong answer.

"I am not Susan, yet I know who you are Lena my dear~"

Last edited:

As the pleasure grew stronger around her shaft, Lena moaned aloud again, her body tensing greatly as she neared release. "O-Oh gods... who... a-are you then? How... how do you know who I am?" Lena asked, tilting her head back and moaning again as her hips began thrusting again of their own accord, her body giving in to the pleasure, and her mind not too far behind, but holding out to try and learn who it was that was raping her.

"Nobody you know, but I will say that you don't need to worry about that little girl, she isn't real~" she giggled opening leaning down to kiss her. It was a strange sensation, enough firmness to be a kiss, warm, and sweet too but lingering just slightly once it was over. Either way she was brought to a sudden and third climax. Her entire body melted with pleasure, she lost track of where her body ended and the slime girls began, her body echoed an endless need she felt the power leave her body. It simply felt too good, too wonderful.

"You'll find your answers if you can make it to the end~" a voice whispered. She'd remember those words when she recovered but for now they were meaningless.

The recovery from her final release took long minutes and she was alone, her clothes laid around her. A doorway had opened at the other end of the room.

"W-What? She... but why did David rush in at breakfast and beg for our help?" Lena asked, a little dumbfounded, but also so close to climax that she couldn't think straight.

When the slime girl kissed her, Lena melted the rest of the way and gave in completely to her captor, letting the slime girl's pussy milk her all it wished. As Lena came for a third, and equally powerful time, she collapsed back and went limp, everywhere save her cock of course. "S-So good, my... c-cock's so sensitive, F-FUCK!" Lena squealed out as she came.

After that, Lena lay back and waited for the inevitable resuming of the slime girl's hips rocking over her cock. Thankfully though, she was left to rest, as the slime girl disappeared, leaving Lena sensitive, and aching for more. She was a little tired from that, but it wasn't anything she couldn't handle she hoped. Collecting her clothes, Lena moaned softly as she slid her undergarments back on, and she could only begin to head through the next doorway, as that was the only path open to her now.

"Wow, t-that was intense," Lena mumbled to herself, idly wondering who the slime girl was, and who it was that had apparently lured her here. She could be safe in the knowledge that it likely wasn't Ira, for she'd just attack Lena herself, she knew.

It took her awhile before her legs would even allow her to move normally. She managed to get her clothes on with trembling fingers and her armor over top. Her erect nipples brushing irritatingly against the fabric, her cock seemed to refuse to go any less than half mast. Even her pussy ached for stimulation, it was a dim call for her to simply relax in her room and pleasure herself, but who knew how long that would take before she managed to stop herself.

Besides, answers, and that strange slime girl lay yet ahead. Steeling what was left of her resolve she made her way onward. The winding passage led steadily downward, light was faint made it hard to see what lay ahead.

Soon she found a hiss as a metal gate dropped behind her.

"Doesn't look like much to me," annoyed, irritated, a feminine voice derided her from behind a metal visor which distorted it and gave it a faint echo. The figure stood opposite a familiar circular room, in its hands a long weapon that was half haft and half blade. They were dressed in heavy armor and began to circle Lena.

"Try not to die in a single blow, I am to keep you alive if I can help it."

oOd36mT.jpg

After she finally got going again, once her legs were able to work properly again that is, Lena made her way onward. Her legs and arms both trembled slightly from how sensitive her body still was, her nipples brushing achingly against her top and the inside of her armor, and her cock brushing against the inside of her battle skirt. Lena stumbled a few times a she walked, her knees buckling a couple of times, and she had to catch herself with her spear once too.

Lena had to keep going though, she had to, to learn the truth behind this whole thing. After a few short minutes, Lena found herself in another arena styled room, being led there apparently, and when she heard the female voice in the armor as whoever it was began circling her, Lena steeled herself for a fight. "What? Don't like the looks of me? If so, then why don't you just get out of my way and I'll be on my way, and you needn't even bother," Lena replied, looking a little irritated at the words from the armored woman.

Raising her shield and feeling her strength returning, Lena planted her feet and aimed her spear at the armored woman and prepared for a fight, feeling a little more confident this time around, as she wasn't fighting a living slime girl that could quite literally shrug off everything she threw at her.

"You don't get how this works yet? I was worried they'd give me a weak one, I didn't think I'd get a stupid one too. By the look of that cock it looks like you failed that first test, though I'm sure she'd say you passed. Pah."

"Don't know how I ever got stuck doing this!" With a sudden burst of skill and grace she rushed Lena, blade dancing nimbly between the gauntled hand as she swung it down hard at Lena.

Lena shifted, quick to bring her shield to bare, batting the slash away. She launched forward and delivered a sudden thrust of her should which sent the woman back, following with a devastating lunge of her spear which tore into the woman's armor, causing the front of the stomach to break away, leaving bare flesh.

"Damnit, a lucky first!" she cried.

Knight attacks Lena
Knight 4 vs 19 Lena
Miss!

Lena counters with shield bash! (0/1 left)
Lena 11 v 7 Knight
Hit! 1 FP!

Lena follows up with a regular attack!
Lena 15 vs 6 Knight
Hit! 1 FP!

Lena 7/7 FP, 2/8 AP
Knight -2/? FP, 0/10 AP

"Well I'm here aren't I. I'd say that means I completed the first challenge if you ask me," Lena replied, ready to fight.

Shifting her body a bit, Lena raised her shield in time to block the incoming blow, and stepped back. Then, Lena raised her spear and thrust it forward, the tip of her spear catching her foe on the torso and hitting her hard enough to send her back. Lena thrust again, and her spear managed to pierce her foe's armor, leaving a small hole in it as she swung her shield back around and kept it ready to guard.

"Maybe. Or maybe I'm really a good fighter and just decided to have fun with the slime girl before," Lena said, grinning as she thrust again, taking the initiative and aiming this blow at the woman's chest, trying to break her armor there now.

Back