What's new

A little OOC and open suggestions for Both Sides. (Ask questions here too.)

Zenath

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: A little OOC and open suggestions for Both Sides. (Ask questions here too.)

Shock horror, an update!

FireoftheMonkey

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I apologize for my silence, but it seems Zen's writers block floated over to me when he got past it. Which sucks, but hopefully I'll get inspired by an interesting idea and get another dungeon out and running, that is your tass.

On a side note I look at this first dungeon and I honestly dislike it at the moment. I'm thinking of retooling it with some slight new skins and some new challenges. pretty much making a level 0 dungeon and as your heroin's complete a dungeon they gain a level and move on to the next depending upon their ending choices. Understandably I don't want to scrap everything right here and do a full revamp. Mainly because I don't really wanna just redo cave of wishes, because that would probably be pretty boring for you.

Either way feel free to PM me your opinions of what I should do if you want me to rebuild the cave and reset everyone back at square one. I'm open for most anything assuming this writers block lets up and I can get some idea's flowing into my head again.

Zenath

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Ack, is it really that long since I was here? Sorry guys... completely lost track of, well, everything...

Will try and get some updates up tomorrow, assuming people are still interested in finishing the dungeons they're on...

Termite

A bug
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I sure am, and I'm actually working on one of my own at the moment.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Considering jumping back into this.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Excuse double post, and looking for someone who may be willing to set up a dungeon for me please?

Termite

A bug
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I was looking at your character, and the math for her stats is off. Get that fixed and I'll set up a thread for ya.

Just be warned that my posting speed is REALLY slow.