What's new

ACT [Acid Style] 銑鉄の探索者 / Explorer of the Golden Planet (RJ204720)

adatt

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Another Prisoner in the base in the Asteroid Belt

Prisoner4.jpg

SOS1 required. Go down until you reach the next area and go down to the console...

Prisoner4A.jpg

Drop down and go left to see...

Prisoner4B.jpg

Some more I've noticed:

• Mod kits to fix your armor are one per level; so the default level only requires one, but being fully armored up requires 3 or 4.
  • B-2 costs 300 GOF per map entered, but it isn't deducted for ~10 seconds, so if you're quick you won't get charged. She also doesn't seem to charge for safe areas (i.e. save points.)
  • When you're wearing armor and hear a sound like breaking glass, that means the enemy attack that hit you damaged your armor heavily. The bats in the caves are a pain.
  • Raising DEF increases the durability of your armor as well as its' defense value.

MasterofSuprise

Monstah Maker
Reputation score
Okay, I'm stuck, I don't know where the 6th beacon is. Bosses I defeated are: Octopus, Snow boss, Jungle Boss, Crystal Lizard (got the beacon above him), Mecha, AI, Alien boss (big ape), and rescued the Master. I don't know where to look since I looked everywhere that I can think of. I also saved the Alien commander and set the aberrant monoeye alien free.

adatt

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Okay, I'm stuck, I don't know where the 6th beacon is. Bosses I defeated are: Octopus, Snow boss, Jungle Boss, Crystal Lizard (got the beacon above him), Mecha, AI, Alien boss (big ape), and rescued the Master. I don't know where to look since I looked everywhere that I can think of. I also saved the Alien commander and set the aberrant monoeye alien free.
Did you go back to the base and grab the beacon after the rescue? I had to do that to get it.

A prisoner in the Ice Area

Prisoner5.jpg

SOS1 required. Go right and you'll see...

Prisoner5A.jpg

Go to the next area and...

Prisoner5B.jpg

Go up at the first intersection and break the ice blocks to reach...

Prisoner5C.jpg

MasterofSuprise

Monstah Maker
Reputation score
Did you go back to the base and grab the beacon after the rescue? I had to do that to get it.
Yeah, I did, I also talked to the commander after I rescued the second in command and have 5 beacons, I don't know where to go next, unless my save is bugged or something.

Just to make sure the beacons are:
Octopus
Ice Boss
Crystal Lizard
Backtrack to base after rescue
Alien Boss

TheBl4ckC4t

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Yes, yes, and yes (talked to him about 3 times)
Yeah, I did, I also talked to the commander after I rescued the second in command and have 5 beacons, I don't know where to go next, unless my save is bugged or something.

Just to make sure the beacons are:
Octopus
Ice Boss
Crystal Lizard
Backtrack to base after rescue
Alien Boss
This is what I did in the fresh playthrough, I don´t know why but I only have 5 beacons and can enter the vulcano, multiple talking was important since I never talked to the commander, avoiding nearly anything unnecessary to prepare a speedrun.

Missions:

• beat "rival"to your right in a mini mine.
  • beat giant octopus to the far right in the cave, collect the beacon behind him
  • follow the cave down then left, meet the enemy grey droids outside
  • continiue left, meet the soldier that will not let you pass
  • go out of the pod room, meet the door to the 1st bandit base that will not open (above you)
  • go to your room, red droid will be waiting for you, kill her, take her keycard

• go back to the closed door and enter the 1st bandit base
  • clear the base kill the red droid
  • talk to the commander
  • go to the left side from your base

• travel faaaaaar left into the jungle, then down left not into the ice area
  • traver farther left keeping near to utmost down only ascent when you can´t go left/down
  • kill destructables to reach the moon ground
  • return into the jungle, go down right until the next "map" loads
  • directly above you is the boss, go up right then into the bushes to rech him
  • (only with this "enter" text box you should leave the "map")
  • Kill it, rescue the "second in command"

• go back to your pod in the jungle and go up as far as you can, into the astroid field.
  • Go to the left while trying to go diagonal to the top, this is trickey.
    (If you do it right you will not end up at the vulcano after a horrifying meteor shower)
  • Enter the second bandit base, bring havoc and kill everything in sight ; )
  • If you have SOS1=1 in your status you can rescue the blue haired android!!!!!
    (she wears one of the strongest weapons ingame and will help you greatly if you don´t enter savepoints, she is under the second savepoint just go down through the heavily guarded small pathway. There will be a button and a door down. Press the button the door down opens, there directly beside you to the left is she. Taker her with you.)
  • Go to the furthest point up and then right to kill red droid again.
  • Go beyond, get futa´ed.
  • Kill the real boss directly on the other side. (Door is open now)
  • go back to the boss helicopter phase, there is a door to the left enter it and collect the beacon

• Teleport to the pod at the 1st bandit base, go left instead, the guard isn´t there anymore
  • drop down into ice, first go left and up as soon as possible, go left/up and save the girl
  • after that return to the place you dropped down and go right until you reach the next pod
  • go right and drop diagonal down to the right
  • from there go diagonal to the right and top beat the boss, collect the beacon

• go back to the octopus boss, go diagonal left top, if you did it right you can only go right
  • you will see giant alien ships and a allied soldier camp, then war
  • enter the alien base, again wreak havoc
  • save the captured alien fighter girl, she will help you with the boss
  • find the boss inside the alien base, kill it, collect the beacon
  • exit the alien base with going further, finding a pod that is before the vulcano

• go to the pod where you beat the ice boss, then go right and drop down into the Abyss area
  • go further down and left to find the boss, kill it with a piston weapon (the dodge is a dash you can release it while dashing, to deal damage while taking none)
  • collect the beacon above him, go further right into the slime territory
  • kill the mecha hidden in the furthest part. (If you found the blonde girl before fighting him she helps you, she is straight left from the boss´s position. If you find her after the boss go back to the boss to get the h-scene.)

• go to the commander in your base and talk to everyone, but especially her a whole bunch
  • now you are free to go to the vulcano through the pod we opened at the end of the alien base
  • go there and destroy all (5?) infections before they recover.
  • Find the ??? area and kill the Boss
  • Talk to everyone at your base and get yourself ready for a real fight, you will have to get stronger to beat the true last boss, she is only reachable through the teleport that is given to your map at the top.

Untamed

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
This would probably be way easier if it was in english, so I'll wait for the translation

duarchy

Reputation score
I'm really confused. I'm getting absolutely demolished in this second pirate base trying to save the master. There's a tank here I'm doing no damage to and another rock monster in the previous area I can't kill. There are tonnes of enemies and they all take a decent ammount of hits. The next upgrade for me is 50k gold. Did I miss something? Also fuck those turrets man.

qwertylord

Lurker
Reputation score
So I just finished the volcano boss, and there seems to be at least 7 tumors/infections. Killing one reduces the bosses regeneration, which is absurdly high. There's no message, you just kill em all and then go to the boss with as much firepower as you can muster. I used energy buff and stacked energy ball sentries, pretty easy kill.

TikamuKumaki

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I'm pretty confused by some of the things going on in the game. I've seen a few comments about rescuing android girls? I haven't seen any other android girls. Except the grey ones and the blue ones killing mobs in the alien zone and a green one in the zone before the asteroids.

I went to some of the places I saw screen shots and they aren't there. Are these girls only available to rescue in a small window of time?

Poiya

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Are these girls only available to rescue in a small window of time?
No. They sometimes appear, depending on the SOS number calling. To view this, press F
You'll see SOS1 and SOS2. If they dont appear in SOS1, then they'll probably appear if it's SOS2, and vice versa

TikamuKumaki

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
No. They sometimes appear, depending on the SOS number calling. To view this, press F
You'll see SOS1 and SOS2. If they dont appear in SOS1, then they'll probably appear if it's SOS2, and vice versa
Oh I see. Well i have seen the, suppose you can say normal non android girls, around every so often when there is the SOS but they appear in the 1 and 2. I must be missing their hiding spots.

TheBl4ckC4t

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Weapon Showcase The "Genocite Rifle"

This is an endgame weapon, you get it if you don´t use the 2 Special minerals (they have a huge text about advicing you not to use them to strengthen yourself)
and get the other 2 Minerals (beating the very last boss and [?])
This weapon is... weird...... it uses 200 energy cores for one shot but kills everything in th ehuge explosion radius.... with 99999 dmg at the status screen, can´t get higher, tried it on the last 2 bosses... instant kill.
Ultima weapon Genocite rifle.png

When you have the material, craft the other 2 weapons, they are more fun and just need 2 each instead of all 4 parts

I'm really confused. I'm getting absolutely demolished in this second pirate base trying to save the master. There's a tank here I'm doing no damage to and another rock monster in the previous area I can't kill. There are tonnes of enemies and they all take a decent ammount of hits. The next upgrade for me is 50k gold. Did I miss something? Also fuck those turrets man.
When I was there I could not dmg the Tank or the rock monster either. They have high def.
If you play normally they still have too much for normal weapons.
You need to use the piston to kill them, it ignores defense.
When you press the dodge button with the piston you dash forward.
When you release the attack in the dash you dmg all enemys in the path.
strong piston.png

Oh I see. Well i have seen the, suppose you can say normal non android girls, around every so often when there is the SOS but they appear in the 1 and 2. I must be missing their hiding spots.
Try this as help, all the girl locations but the final never seen one.

Human girl SOS1=1 in front of the first bandit base.

Human girl SOS2=1 inside the first bandit base, from the pod near where you were abducted to go right and ascent while watching for destroyable boxes above you. They will appear while you are on automated stairs. Destroy them, follow the way activate the button, go a bit back to a door which is now open.

Brown haired human girl SOS1=1
1526126741597.png
1526126756086.png 1526126774747.png 1526126795948.png 1526126808076.png

Blue haired Android girl SOS1=1 in the second bandit base at the furthest pod.
Exit the pod room, go down through heavy defenses and you will reach a switch, press it and if you go through the closed door down she will be there to your left.

Light Brown haired human girl SOS1=1 in the alien base second pod, go left until you can´t drop down and to your right is the door with her

Android girl SOS2=1 at the lowest pod, then left into the next map, within this one she is above you the diagonal to the left top. She is in a house with humans while everything sourrounding that tiny house is slame territory

Blond Human girl SOS2=1 Go to the Grasslands pod where the soldier stand and was once a dead end, go left until you reach a pit, drop down until you reach a loading zone (new map), the go into the opening to the right you see when you drop farther down. Hold yourself up and right to reach the girl. Images:
1526132929146.png 1526132986654.png 1526133005589.png

Last edited:

Sirwuftafufta

Reputation score
Does anyone know a good way to farm the damage minerals? The best way I've found so far is to hit the two rocks in the asteroid field repeatedly, which will get you around 2 of the +5 ones (is there a higher tier? AP seems to have third and fourth-tier versions of minerals, but damage only seems to have +1 and +5) per run. This gets pretty annoying, although it is good money with all those jellies dropping ~350 each. Also, has anyone figured out what all the stats mean yet?

TheBl4ckC4t

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Does anyone know a good way to farm the damage minerals? The best way I've found so far is to hit the two rocks in the asteroid field repeatedly, which will get you around 2 of the +5 ones (is there a higher tier? AP seems to have third and fourth-tier versions of minerals, but damage only seems to have +1 and +5) per run. This gets pretty annoying, although it is good money with all those jellies dropping ~350 each. Also, has anyone figured out what all the stats mean yet?
I started farming dmf minerals once I was at the real Vulcano.
Remember the big AP minerals are the same as the def+ minerals, meaning you have to decide you should allways go def, since you should get enough AP without the them.

I don´t know about any good dmg dropping place besides the vulcano, but I didn´t need it. What do you need the dmg for?

I just made this for you ; P, I failed if you meant the other status screen.
Somewhen I have to do that too though.
Stats explained.png

Deekin

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Can any of your companions get H'd once you're out there with them (either them taking advantage of you when you're downed or enemies getting them)? Also for those who've beaten the game, does it unlock anything similar to the Ghost Mode that BARRAGE! had where you're invulnerable (aside from still being able to be H'd) and any companions you have with you won't attack?
Still asking about this.

Sonatafox

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
i have purposely went out of my way to let allied NPCs get attacked and they just disappear like you do when you select the bottom option when you die. Allies are restricted to specific H scenes it appears.

Cpoomz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
can anyone tell me how to upgrade my weapons and defense? red cyborg one shot me everytime and i cant do any damage